I really don't want to share a white ethnostate with these degenerates...

I really don't want to share a white ethnostate with these degenerates. White people with tattoos are fucking disgusting.

Attached: 12112946_899806226739708_807719745_o-e1444664953287.jpg (1334x740, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medievalists.net/2016/02/the-norwegian-attack-on-iona-in-1209-10-the-last-viking-raid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only criminals, slaves, and savages have tattoos. None of which are allowed in the educated eurasian utopia. So don't worry about it.

>I am a "white" ethnonationalist!
>eeww I have to deal with "white" people?

imagine being this much of a child

Many nazi's who fought for the Fuhrer had tattoos you untermensch. It's not inherently degenerate to have tattoos. Ancient germanic people and celts practiced tattoos and scarification.

Literally non-issue you spergy retard. If they fight and die for the new ethnostate and are non-semitic whites, they have the place in it. In all fields.

>The art of tattooing dates back more than 5,000 years and may have originated in Europe.
>Scientists have uncovered tattooed mummies that date back to around 2,000 BC that appear to be of mixed Western Asian and European heritage.
>Between 1200 and 400 BC, the tribal Celts of Ireland, Scotland and Wales adopted the art of tattooing.
>Tattooed Pazyryk mummies dating back to 385 BC were found in Siberian mountain tombs just north of the Russian/Chinese border.
>The first physical example of tattoo art in Greece was found on a mummy believed to have lived around 300 BC
>Women adopted tattoos as exotic beauty marks at that time, and Romans began to follow suit.
>Between 306 and 337 AD Emperor Constantine banned facial tattoos, which had been popular among criminals as well as his own soldiers and gladiators.
>Vikings were documented as being "covered in pictures" around 1100 AD

Tattooing has been part of European heritage for literal millennia, only a nigger like you could get upset over them.

>white ethnostate
no such thing, retard. you have nothing to share.

t. degenerate

He is factually right though.

Attached: Ancient-Tattoos-of-the-Pazyryk-Nomads.jpg (600x330, 49K)

All body modifications are degenerate, I'm the only person in my family who doesn't have any
Ear lobe piercings are for women and tattoos are for sailors and jews

Attached: 476.jpg (750x1151, 95K)

How tattoos are now a days I agree with you

there will be no ethnostate retard

Tattoos are like grafitti on a subway car. Low-class scribblings.

>bro, like, they're white
>what difference does it make if they are by all metrics, besides skin color, niggers?
American "ethnonationalists" are a fucking joke.

Tattoos are white tradition though.

Attached: picts.jpg (1100x585, 166K)

>Ancient germanic people and celts practiced tattoos and scarification.
A+

Anybody that is deemed unfit in the sense of contributing towards our mutual genetic interests in ensuring the evolution of our people and a future for white children will be rejected from the ethnostate.

They can live a life of tolerance in their shithole Sodom and Gomorrah society far away from our beatiful ethnostate.

Attached: BDD89D88-70B0-4FC0-B8F7-B1A1EBC4CF2E.jpg (960x642, 141K)

OP is probably Jewish anyways. It's always ((them)) who try to compartmentalize things.

i literally have 0 tattoos on me though

The difference is to todays tattoos. They're degenerate. Vikings and others have glorified their power and strength with this. Their tales. Todays degenerates glorify their degeneracy with it.

>Tattoos are for sailors.
Sailors are manly as fuck you fag.

Attached: popeye.jpg (800x1536, 82K)

Show me one tattood mong that is not doing drugs or smoking or drinking. Show me.

The Sodomites killed Jews. That's why the Jews made up that shit about the Sodomites being gay.

tattoos are an ancient part of white cultures
only your semite morals for goyim tell you to stay clean shaven and not to tattoo yourself

Attached: wat.jpg (600x531, 96K)

the whore on the left is very sexy

Cringe

Thanks user, well put. The purity-spiraling slaves are getting uppity.

Attached: 65522f8212150f1aa65c4a93e74b719281670ef9354cd1678307234bff2fce70.gif (410x258, 734K)

So much this

Attached: 1565800964959.jpg (600x454, 63K)

Well yeah, if you get something stupid like a videogame character or a band logo on yourself you deserve all the shit coming your way.

there will be no white ethno state

too many whites are commie cunts

as a half savage let me tell you that white skin is not enough

language, culture, heritage, family, blood, christianity are an integral part for a strong nation

anything below 95% of that will turn into degeneracy

What percentage of people in America have tattoos, now? I know that almost all Jews eschew getting them due to religious laws, or otherwise tradition, if they are not religiously observant. Aren't most Christians like that, too?

Peraonally i am not a fan of tattoos, in the modern sense, they for the most part have no meaning behind them other than a drunken whim.
Tattoos with actual personal or cultural significance can be 'cool' or even artistic, for example the vikings or celts, and a more modern example the yazkuza have some really artistic tattoos.

Attached: 1529064850275.jpg (452x680, 129K)

neat

I don't care about "m-m-muh tradition," defacing your body is extremely pozzed. Women can get earrings, that's all.

>paganism is the white religion
>wtf tattoos are degenerate
larpagans everyone

Attached: total_war1407267331_042-03.jpg (2206x1502, 538K)

I agree, why would anyone want to look tribal or like they were in prison for a time?

You need to breathe some insecticide

chritianity has led to submission to evil, no, rebuilding our people with semite centered myth is a huge mistake

don't be such a sissy faggot, who are you to judge anybody anyway

oh thats easy, skin them first, then let them in.

The reason tattooing is a taboo is because of Rome. The Romans only tattooed slaves, and this tradition carried over into the medieval and modern era. Ironically Romanization killed tattoos.

b-but

Attached: 1565302125804.jpg (960x1200, 196K)

Great thread.
And yet it doesn’t make me forget that Epstein was murdered and that your thread is part of a massive ongoing effort to distract people from the bogus findings that he committed suicide.

inked up skin isn't white
/thread

Attached: 1561540698084.jpg (1200x630, 35K)

"It's okay to act like a filthy nigger if your skin is white" - the average wignat

Attached: temp.png (800x625, 556K)

y tho

chyna?

who cares, not showering has also been part of european heritage for millennia but it's still fucking disgusting and degenerate

The quality of modern white people is so poor that the whole idea of an ethnostate is pointless.

At this point it would be full of cat ladies, trannies, faggots, basedboys and wiggers.

to most of you retards, 'ethnostate' means more 'a place with people I like' more than a white european homeland

she can post topless nudes on Instagram again since she removed her nipples

>be me
>actual sailor in merchant marine (not faggot navy)
>have tattoos that are not visible when I’m in shirt, pants and shoes cause I’m not a degenerate
>all tattoos are superstitious mariners tattoos
>rooster and pig on top of feet
> crosses on bottom of feet
>a swallow for every 5,000 nautical miles traveled
> an anchor (not fouled)
>the shellback turtle for crossing equator white blue nose for crossing arctic circle
>golden dragon for crossing over date/time line
... and now some weak weebo faggot nerd is gonna keep me out of the white ethnostate? Good luck with that virgin skinned manlet.

Yeah but the internet used to be good to. But it got ruined by normies - same with tattoos. Your tatoos are nothing like tribal tats from thousands of years ago. They carry no signifiance and are cultrually irrelivant. Yours are just shit.

>>Vikings were documented as being "covered in pictures" around 1100 AD
source?

they didn't shower because they didn't have any showers back then you retard

There's no way she had her nipples removed, that's just the clone tool in photoshop.

right, there would be a scar

Same, tattoos are usually cringy as fuck on civilians.
You should only get them if you're a marine or something, and have actually seen combat

i'm sick of tat fags.

You don't have a choice you picky faggot.

faggot boomer with no conviction

you don't have to be a marine or something to see combat

Young attractive girls doing this to themselves is an absolute tragedy. You see this too often...I just don’t get it. It’s almost as if they *want* to look low brow and degenerate.

How can they not understand that today’s hip tats will be pathetically out of style in 5 years...terrible.

Woah. We got a badass over here.

I don't know about that guy's source, but by 1100, most Viking Age invasions and raids were over, except for very minor raids that would last only shortly thereafter. Apparently, the last Viking raid occurred during the very early 1200s.

medievalists.net/2016/02/the-norwegian-attack-on-iona-in-1209-10-the-last-viking-raid/

The Bible prohibits tattooing and scribbling on your body, degenerate wiggers, but then you wouldn't know about that.

>tattoos

DISGUSTING
Women with tattoos literally looks like cheap whores to me. Wouldn't touch them with a 2 by 4

i dont have tattoos myself but i dont mind them. our ancestors had them too. Ötzi had tattoos

Attached: Ötzis Tattoos.jpg (590x492, 67K)

Having tattoos is not degeneracy, the actions that usually accompany tattoos is degeneracy. Crime, alcohol, drugs - but tattoos in themselves are not degeneracy and many heavily tattood people (like myself) are now functioning members of society. Perhaps we shouldn’t allow scrawny incels like OP into the ethnostate

The bible literally does not you pseudo-intellectual, the Torah does

>flowers
Wow so deep

>revenge
>X
>some stalker guy
I am really impressed by how interesting this pair of people are.

>grafitty tattoo
>predator tattoo
>face tattoo
>Army of Two vidya tattoo
Ohh boy.

Yep. I've noticed quite a few Jow Forumstards on here are disgusted with tattoos, even though its been a euro tradition since olden times.

It's a mindset carried-on through religious faggots who worship a kike that was strung up on a cross.

The truth is, tattoos are based as fuck. Girls get immediately wet when they see a chad with tattoos.

Just because degenerate lefties have shitty, ironic tattoos doesn't mean all tattoos are thusly degenerate. If you have tasteful work done, especially old symbols or crests, animals, trees, etc,. meaningful symbols that you wish to carry with you forever, I think it's great.

Hating all tattoos is virgin, christcuck cope - likely because the girl they fawned over immediately dropped her panties for an inked chad over them. Well-done tattoos signal masculinity to women, which is why they thirst for inked chad cock.

>faggot needs to draw cartoons all over his body to show off his petty achievements like an attention whore

Fuck off, nigger.

>but tattoos in themselves are not degeneracy

They are though. Shows lack of brain power.

Low IQ

Attached: rk0zfv4dgvl21.jpg (960x930, 63K)

Wasn't Ötzi a fucking Ösi?

>celebrating 5000nm in a diesel or nuclear ship
Imagine if the astronauts got a swallow every time the space station circled the earth (every 90min)

do you know what any of those signify?

agreed.

It's mostly mutts that are disgusted with tattoos.
Jokes on them because mutts aren't even welcome to begin with.

Truth

Faggot who doesn’t know the historical link between sailors and tattoos. Get back in your cubicle faggot

The Torah is part of the Bible, but many strict rules have been superseded by the New Testament. Christians have held onto the custom of going without tattoos for centuries, though. I'm inclined to believe that it is the right thing to avoid getting them.

oh so you guys are getting inked up with the symbols of your tribes and engaging in mortal combat with your enemies yeah?

Absolutely trashy white losers detected

Attached: tumblr_p7gecx4RYw1uigra6o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 288K)

>some parellel lines and occasional plus
Garbage

>virgin skinned manlet

You mean 'healthy skinned healthy sane person with high IQ'

This. It's not just niggers who are subhuman, it's at least 50% of the whites as well. A whole lot of people are gonna have to be taken out before we can get the ehthonstate set up.

Mutt coping always gets me

Attached: 1562929132578.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>yeah guys my ink is redpilled as fuck, he said to himself, trying to convince himself more than the strangers he protests

LoL high online test for IQ? Gotta have a high IQ to realize that there’s a direct correlation between not having tattoos and a high IQ
>the absolute state of brainlets

People with visible tattoos are low self esteem betas that want to project an image of something they’re not.

Alternately criminals have visible tattoos to show exactly what they are (which is total heat but fuck em they’re criminals)

No, Legionaires in Rome were inked.

You know how I can tell you damaged your body with demon ink? Tattoos are a sign of uncultured and uncivilized peoples

Attached: 818u39f0F6L._SL1500_.jpg (1207x1500, 175K)

Tattoos are apart of Nordic tradition.
>You're just a anti-White faggot.

Hey retard. Greeks and Romans were bathing all the time. The non slaves at least. They had bath houses everywhere

Shouldn't you be out raping amd murdering young Japanese girls, marine?

>british and murrican mutts
>this amount of mutt cope
lmao, who would've guessed it's these faggots who're against tattoos

Degeneracy didn’t become rampant until the rise of atheism.