The way to heaven

I would like to take the time to preach the word of God to you.

Romans 3:23 KJV
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 KJV
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 20:14-15 KJV
>And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
>And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 KJV
>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Romans 5:8 KJV
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 16:31 KJV
>And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3:16 KJV
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 6:23 KJV
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(continued)

Attached: Holy Bible and Cross.jpg (431x383, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=SPq0avFKWqQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 20:4&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 19:28&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 5:10&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 11:18&version=KJV
pastebin.com/RWH1mTcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...continued from opening post

Acknowledge that you're a sinner. Sinning of any form sends you straight to hell as a punishment and that you will never go to heaven with your own ability. HOWEVER, God loves you so much that he gave his Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for ALL (yes ALL) our sins - He payed for your sins already. Since he's already payed for ALL our sins, you only have to put all your faith in Jesus Christ - No good deeds/works required because it's a gift. Once you are saved, you can never lose it because you're already saved. Getting into heaven is as simple as trusting Jesus Christ - that's it!

Here's a video that talks about it clearer...

Attached: Cross.jpg (820x1024, 302K)

damn this shit is hard to accept. i hate having others give to me. how do you explain this

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but...

>only way to heaven is to not sin
>humans are sinners since the Garden of Eden
>God loves us so much (despite us being sinners) he was willing to sacrifice his son, Jesus.
>Jesus was perfect and without sin (and thus eligible to go to heaven)
>Jesus DIED and PAYED for our sins by going to hell for 3 days and 3 nights.
>All us humans have to do is call upon Jesus and ask for salvation.

If you're not saved, you won't be able to get saved by just reading text you see on the internet, it has to come by hearing the word of God.
Romans 10:17 KJV
>So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Please take the time to watch the video for this reason:

i see. thank you. but what is the point of living a good life if you apparently go to heaven just for beliving

Because you will be punished on this earth if you live a sinful life if you're a believer.

What does a parent do to their child when they behave badly? They discipline them.
Same concept applies once you become a child of God, he will punish you if you commit sins. Also, if you live as righteously as possible after getting saved, you can get rewards in heaven, but you're still going to heaven regardless once you're saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPq0avFKWqQ

>if you live as righteously as possible after getting saved, you can get rewards in heaven
can you point me to the verse that says this ?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 20:4&version=KJV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 19:28&version=KJV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 5:10&version=KJV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 11:18&version=KJV

none of them say anything about being rewarded with gifts for your good works
your reward for your faith is the water of life

“A person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ.” (Galatians 2:16)

God is a lie made up by kikes to jew you out of some more of your money

Attached: 84152023561.png (220x220, 42K)

Wasn’t there also something about blessed are they who suffer?

dont get me wrong i am believer i just dont agree that you wil receive "extra gift for your good works"
you live righteous because it brings glory to God and to you not because of the special gifts you wil get in the afterlife

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.Revelation 14:13

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)

Attached: 65105599862.png (220x220, 54K)

Based. Thanks Saffanon.

the thing is about verses in the bible is you have to read the whole chapter to understand it

Agreed, they provide important context.
Would you say OP has weight to what he said about being saved just from believing?
I find it hard to believe it’s that easy and simple. Especially since I view it as a potential loophole.

i agree with him it is heresy to believe you have any power to put yourself into heaven by your own works

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)

>Especially since I view it as a potential loophole.
i know what you mean like somebody getting "saved" and then just go on doing bad things right ?
is that you are thinking ?
your faith isnt some steam coupon you cash in its a relashionship with God
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’” (Matthew 7:21-23)

Attached: pucciheaven.png (800x960, 1.5M)

I believe the Matthew 7 verse is referring to people who believe in their works.
Can you elaborate on faith being a "relationship with God"?

by doing the will of God you start to learn who He is you learn the power of his words you become an example of His love and His grace
Through prayer and faith you learn who He is so when you meet Him in heaven He wil know who you are thats what i believe matthew 7 is refering to

you need to accept His gift and except you are a sinner that is the first death

And I have.
However, I don't believe in works. It's by having complete faith in Jesus Christ as your savior.

Agreed, but that’s not to say that it is pointless to not choose to do evil works?
>i know what you mean like somebody getting "saved" and then just go on doing bad things right ?
>is that you are thinking ?
Yes and you somewhat answered my question.
But how do you mean by accept his gift? Accepting that oneself is a sinner is easy, but this is another matter altogether.

yes im not saying you arent saved anymore im saying that you dont stop doing good just because you are saved

Because of you op

Attached: A4BB5EF6-B9CA-4EF0-82D0-122B33829135.jpg (230x219, 14K)

see this video as it explains it.

>his gift?
accept that the only person who can save you is God through the blood of Jesus

Yeah he lost me with the “saved once, saved forever”.
Because I belief that salvation can be revoked if the person then goes down the path of evil and consistently works evil. Not necessarily the next day or week or month or even year, but my point stands.
It’s just difficult to wrap my mind around that.
The concept of Jesus sacrificing himself for not only all past sins but future sins as well, and accepting that concept.

yeah watch the video

Stop raping our people you dum German whore

You dum bitch
You soft spoken bitch stop drinking from the poisoned well

>Because I belief that salvation can be revoked if the person then goes down the path of evil and consistently works evil
when you have doubts go back to the Word and see what it says , so far its you are saved not by works

>The concept of Jesus sacrificing himself for not only all past sins but future sins as well

He died for the sins of adam that was passed onto us

So have come up with brilliant three step plan for getting into heaven.

1. Go shoot up a school. Preferable an elementary school where all the children will go automatically go to heaven.

2. After you clear out a room, repent and believe in Jesus. Because you do this, Jesus has already died for all of your sins.

3. After believing in Jesus, imedietly run out of the room and get kill by the police waiting outside. You will not have commited any sins since you started believing in Jesus, you will go to heaving and the Christ will say, "Come with me for I have known you". You will go to Heaven.

So yea, I'd say Heaven sound pretty cool, I figure I'll be there by tomorrow.

Don't go to school if you live in the southern California area.

are you autistic by chance ?

But am I wrong?

you are wrong cuz you didnt accept His gift you just said believe in Jesus

also how do you know the children wil go to heaven ?

there is no much wrong in your plan

Is God, user. He created the universe,do you think you can fool God?

so much wrong in your plan
also
>ou will not have commited any sins since you started believing in Jesus
thats also wrong you are commiting sins but have been forgivin if you accept Gods gift

thats why i asked if he is autistic ,autistic people have a hard time accepting Gods gift they see it as a trick

Im not fooling anybody, I just need to execpt god's gift to man in his imaculate born sun and i will go to heaven.

>when you have doubts go back to the Word and see what it says , so far its you are saved not by works
But by faith. Because nothing anyone works is ever “adequate enough.” lest he boast.
>He died for the sins of adam that was passed onto us
Maybe that’s my issue. It seems too simple, too easy, there must be a string or a catch, or even something that was omitted by the Vatican or something like that.

>Vatican
Catholics aren't Christian. As I quoted earlier from Romans 10:17 here faith comes from hearing, hearing the word of God. The video explains how to get saved; however, if you want other verses that show that salvation is by faith alone, see this

pastebin.com/RWH1mTcQ

so have you accepted His gift
>Maybe that’s my issue. It seems too simple, too easy, there must be a string or a catch, or even something that was omitted by the Vatican or something like that.
it is hard to accept for me it was also hard i felt i didn't deserve to be saved

>Vatican
the Vatican is not christian

Based Christbro

Impressive pastebin.
Exactly!
So, do I believe like a man at the end of the rope believes someone will come and pull him out of the pit before he falls?
Pls be patient, I have autism.
Ye I know, it’s a cesspit of demons and the HQ for the one world religion.

if you accepted the gift you are already saved
you might just be a bit shell shocked but still saved

How do you mean by shell shocked?
As in weighed down by sins and screwups?
I just want to clear up confusion.

>As in weighed down by sins and screwups?
yeah sorry i have a tenancy to speak sentences that dont make sense to others ( i mean i still dont feel i derve it or dont understand it but i know i am saved)

Desu that actually made sense.

thats why i said by doing good things i start to feel better about being saved i somehow show gratitude for the gift God has given me

Seems like a scam

Exactly.
Thanks for the talk Saffanon.
Imma go to sleep now, you have a blessed day and stay safe out there.

cheers lad enjoy the sleep time !

Catholics
Roman creation, Roman executors of Jesus, idolize images and believe in the God of Moses, killed and can kill again in the name of God, even Jesus teaching to love one's neighbor and that God is love and forgiveness.
Pedophilia.

Evangelicals
Believe in the God of Moses, Jews accused and condemned Jesus, idolized the money.
Greed.

Why was he only punished for three days when a single sin of a person requires punishment for eternity. If it was a fair trade Jesus should have been punished forever as many amounts of times as people have been born.

the punishment for sin is death Jesus died and resurrected He died for our sins and defeated death
>single sin of a person requires punishment for eternity
the punishment isnt to suffer eternity but the result of the second death wil be forever

>If it was a fair trade Jesus should have been punished forever as many amounts of times as people have been born
i think that somebody( a living God no less) who lived sin free payed the price for those who sinned and didn't pay the price is a fair trade
also watch the video op posted it explains it better than i could

the blood of a God has much more value than the blood of a man

Attached: dank.jpg (1250x711, 74K)

All beings are born saved or damned by their fixed natures.

all is born sinners

Half of all entities are born independent healers and the rest are born parasitic rapists.

all is born sinners

>(((King James Version)))

best version

Evil is equal in its vampiric raping ability to Good in its self sufficient healing ability.
The glory is the fact that evil couldn't exist without good, but good would heal the world into paradise without evil.
The fact that evil depends on... NEEDS good to even exist YET good is self sufficient is what makes good better.

لا إاله إلا الله

mohammed is false prohet

To be clear, we're born with a sinful nature.