Existance

Are you happy with your existance guys? Why or why not?

Attached: 092.jpg (900x600, 187K)

Existence

Sorry I'm from florida I don't know any better user

I'm Dandy baby

Attached: 11530_1.jpg (728x409, 82K)

No because I’m an unstable autistic mess, and one of the few passions I have (art) is something I suck at despite doing it for years. Despite this I am usually given praise for acting mature and being thoughtful, and gifted writing-wise. With many close to me percieving me as kind and honest, with lots of potential.
Despite all of this I am terribly scared of life as I will be moving soon, and I have no fucking clue what I want to do for a career, or with my life.
What about you OP? You doing alright?

Attached: 1607F6A0-A83B-4E63-AB79-FE73F28324B4.jpg (240x240, 24K)

you sound like fun

Attached: 0f6aff192c67d1a0cb0be138595907b5.jpg (1448x2048, 198K)

Honestly I'm confused but happy with life.
My circumstances are terrible right now but I'm cool with it. I'm just confused with understanding my existence I feel like I have so much to learn but I dont know what it is that I need to learn

Well aparently I am, at least enough for my friends not to kick my dumb ass out.

No, i feel like I'm stuck here with no sense of belonging and i feel like even my own brain is working against me.

Attached: 1566067013740.jpg (258x225, 8K)

Half and half.
Yes and no.
But I lean negative bc I'm not satisfied with myself as a human being,
and I wish I lived in a better location.

But I still feel a little better off than most people who would say no, or otherwise lean negative.

Attached: 1553483391488.png (600x580, 1020K)

Hmm, I think I get what you mean, feels like you know too little, and you meed to expand the little library in your head, but aren’t sure how. Have you thought about looking at history? Even the recent stuff like WW2? It teaches a lot, from it I learned politics and human nature, plus the motive and problem many countries face.

That's because it is friend, you cant let yourself do that to you.
The grass is always greener somewhere else user, what matters is that you make the most of your own grass
I've been watching documentaries recently about all sorts of things it helps but I dont think it's what I'm looking for

He’s right fellas
hum... have you tried more creative aspects of things? Like video editing, music making, etc? While doing it you’ll get new ideas which leads to new things to learn. May or may not help, but I’ve found that it does.

I just cant find anything that really sparks my passion, but I'm still young and don't have many options at the moment to explore my interests, so for now I'm just trying to shape my perspective on life to something that I can accept and be truly happy with

I’m saying this now, passion forms your life, it drives it, it gives it purpose. The sooner you have a passion, and the more fervent you are in following it without being obssessive, the greater you will do. Passion breeds a chase to do better, to learn quicker and such. Take it easy my guy, and the direction your going is good, but just don’t forget to find that spark.

>That's because it is friend, you cant let yourself do that to you.
Easier said than done.

Thank you I needed to hear that, I'll definitely try harder to find that spark because whatever it is I have the mindset and drive to make my dreams happen I just need figure out what they are

explore my dude, just try a whole lot and see what jives with you /b/ro

Attached: ABCA4AEE-B2DC-43CC-8477-51D13F5EB2EA.jpg (1200x799, 1.18M)

Well you should know there is no sense in belonging here anyways user, you just have to learn to be ok with that. We're here today and gone tomorrow, no one asked for this but since you're here you might as well enjoy it and not let yourself hold you back. It is alot easier said than done tho but the only one who can change yourself is you theres no one else who can do that, you hold the key to your own happiness and it's up to you if you want to use it

Yea I've been lacking in life alot up until recently so I'm sure I'll figure it out thanks b/ro

nah
life is total fucking agony for me

every single attempt at rationalizing my circumstances fails. i could say 'wow i'm a fucking loser', 'wow i get treated like shit', 'wow i should fucking kill myself' but the momentary high of acceptance goes away really quickly and gives way to reality of being who i am.

every time something positive or happy happens to me, i'm actually in disbelief. it won't last of course because something worse will happen almost instantly. my life is that of a beaten fucking animal that tries to act like all the other dogs in the pound, but i can't do it.

Attached: 42a77d86dde279290617411b76ad2416.png (931x952, 452K)

so we've got a list
>try body building for years
>get sick of it
>try religion and philosophy
>find all of it inapplicable to my life or just unable to believe it
>learn nip dream of fleeing overseas
>no money, can't get a job in hicksville australia anyway there's literally nothing have to give up the idea
>try drinking self to death
>nearly succeed but decided it was too uncomfortable and made everyone upset also i was going to be homeless
there is literally no escape from myself

If you cannot escape yourself, then just be youself, everyone you meet hates themselves on some level user, everyone wants to fucking end it. Stop hating yourself, and start loving what you do. Life sucks, you suck, but you’re not going down that easy are you? ARE YOU A PUSSY user?!
YOU’re FUCKING NOT, LIFE TRIED TAKING YOU OUT WITH ALCOHOL, IT ATTEMPTED TO END YOU WITH SHIT EMOTION AND A HANDFUL OF SPIRITS
BUT YOU LIVED YOU SON OF A BITCH
GO AND TAKE LIFE BY THE DICK AND USE IT’S NIPPLES LIKE REIGNS
LIFE IS YOUR WHORE, GO AND TREAT IT LIKE IT DESERVES YOU BEAUTIFUL DOWNUNDER
BLUNDER

KEEP FUCKING PUSHING

i'm being dramatic but if someone would just employ my ass it'd solve a lot of shit

Religion and philosophy arent for everyone user, create your own purpose for existence.
You seem like a normal person at the end of their rope man not everything is suppose to go right in life if it did then it would be pointless, you live and you learn more about yourself and the world. Just enjoy the small things if it's possible, I dont want to be that guy but it could be alot worse. You have a whole life in your hands you just gotta find the right thing to do with it, yeah you're gonna struggle and its gonna suck but one day it will all be worth it

sorry was just in a mood 99% of the time i'm alright

but when i'm not alright i'm really really not alright

Attached: c65a246ac3fe79179916e56bf0e710b7.jpg (1484x2048, 235K)

It could be worse. I think the worst days are behind me but you never know

Attached: olivia sip.png (1004x720, 645K)

Doesn’t matter m8, you deserve some love. Take care, and best of luck for the employment, but if you still want to talk about it: what job are you looking for

I don't know should I?

i dont exist retard

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it

my existence is a construct of insecurities so not really

Attached: 1523085076754.jpg (502x768, 83K)

As long as there is vidia and anime in my life its worth living. If they go then no logical reason to exsist and il off myself. life is for pleasure. I'd love to get motivation to do other things but too much effort for so little reward

Attached: nub.jpg (700x988, 385K)

I EJACULATED FECES!!!!!!

Attached: 1564941220070.jpg (2100x1400, 207K)