Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Attached: C86FE50F-672F-4667-98E2-4CEC9206BBFE.png (800x880, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JljKvQXheXI
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
youtube.com/watch?v=QFMtE0IC12k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain to me how that's a law, sounds more like a directive.

Wow, good one Kike!

>>/x/

Jewish Faggot and Satanic hogwash!

found this twenty years ago and am still mystified how you asstards haven't figured it out yet
Is it the fluoride? Tell me it's the fluoride.

Haven’t even read the rest of the thread but can already tell you’re a nigger due to your incapability of speaking with real words. Good day, nigger.

Lol you can't read 4 lines? You sound like a bot.

This is literally a Star of David with the triangles offset a little.

its a Star of David designed to be drawn without lifting the pen, symbolizing a synthesis of the male and female halves of the psyche.

Fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

Attached: 1520805521685.png (223x274, 150K)

Crowley knew his stuff.

Attached: tree of life.jpg (3300x3300, 2.26M)

>yfw you realize the Star of David is just the western Yin-Yang

Attached: 1536959128771.jpg (720x526, 23K)

So how do you then stop the wilting?

>showing your cards to the pinks

exactly or at least something along those lines

Attached: q0003.jpg (500x511, 140K)

Attached: g0001.jpg (614x483, 65K)

Thelema:
>Kabbalah
>Buddhism
>Goetia
>Naked Rituals
>Eating Bread made out of Cum and Blood

Its pretty much a the perfect religion for hipsters

>pic related

Attached: 1564732271648.jpg (750x1000, 82K)

DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW, LOVE IS THE LAW, LOVE UNDER FIRE

THE PRINCE OF THELEMA SHALL BECOME THE MAN IN THE HIGH TOWER IN THE PEAKS OF NEO THULE.

BABYLON FALLS AND THE COVENANT OF DAVID WILL BE CUT DOWN BY THE RETURN OF DAVIDS FAVORED SON

Attached: vvvvv.jpg (482x567, 58K)

When? Libtards would never let you get away with it, and neither would cuckeservatives.

These beliefs seem to be a myth. Like a Jungian archetype, not reality.

The whole of the law will be DO WHAT I WANT, from some krazy more than likely

This man knows.

Let me explain to you brainlet, God has a law so man can follow the path of righteousness, these satanists wan't their will to be the law instead because they are wicked

yeah i am one of the chief instigators

Attached: 1560648988620.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

Attached: subliminalsod.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Except there is this other cluster of laws called karma that will seriously fuck your shit if you actually go around acting all Crowley. That faggot was a disgrace, wasn't even a real magick user. Just got lucky a couple times then burned out. And fuck the Golden Dawn and fuck Thelema. 'most evil man' my ass. more like biggest faggot. If you wanna learn real occult shit study a combination of Samkhya/yoga philosophy and meditation techniques and phil hine-tier chaos magick. Stay away from everything else, it's a trap

It is pretty fucking wild that Crowley had all this going in the 1900s, decades before the first hippie would even be born. His lectures on Yoga, free from hippie New Age bullshit, are still some of the most lucid thought on the practice ever.

>pic related

>retards

The "thou" in "do what thou wilt" isn't "you," that is the earliest occult pleb filter

Attached: 1537340603656.jpg (736x1083, 150K)

Get that cringe Crowley crap outta here.

Post the real star.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 2eb680c4220b241c93bee5ec6d576024 jpg (JPEG Image, 480 × 480 pixels).png (480x415, 325K)

>Crowley knew his stuff.

If that were true then why did he die a disgrace? His shit is wrong son. So is the kabbalah. That shit will fuck you up, I'm warning you.

>His lectures on Yoga, free from hippie New Age bullshit, are still some of the most lucid thought on the practice ever.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

THAT'S IT I'M DONE. YOU ARE A JOKE

not supposed to let them know about us user.

you study crowley like you study ayn rand. You dont keep it, but its worth understanding.

the books on yoga are quite good. the entity work is feminist and sus. He worked hard to corrupt gnosticism by the end, set it far back...

Adolescent aphorism.
Father of Barbara Bush, grandfather of ghwb.
A man tinkering with the times.
A dilletant and waif... nothing more. Like William Burroughs obsessed of the pentagram.

i agree bur your pic looks like a retarded boomer woman with retardation drew it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JljKvQXheXI

Attached: 1552953558969.png (225x225, 7K)

I study everything like it's Nietzsche. That is to say, I reread it and approach it from every angle and then decide to accept or reject it. And there is nothing of occult relevance in any of Crowleys shit. And fuck ceremonial magick as well, we're using pure mind and are so far ahead of anyone else it's not even funny. And we walk the karmic line, maintaining our humanity. You vermin can call us the siddha because that's the closest word there is for us. Wanna know our goals? Liberation. wanna know who we are? Sorry

What the fuck man

The Jewish people have succeeded in deceiving the Gentile people into cursing and blaspheming our True Creator God for centuries. The word "Satan" means "enemy" and "adversary" in Hebrew. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen from Gentile Pagan religions predating Judaism from hundreds to thousands of years. The Jews cannot create. They have successfully and forcefully removed occult/spiritual knowledge and power from the Gentiles using the Christian Church as their primary tool.

Christianity from its very inception was and is nothing more than a program. The agenda of this program is for the destruction of Aryan peoples (descended from the God known as "Satan") using occult powers, and for the eventual enslavement of all remaining races with the top Jews in total control. The Jews have been using black magick against the Gentiles who have been powerless to fight back, for centuries. This knowledge was forcefully and systematically removed from Aryan peoples by the "Inquisition" where Aryan priests and spiritual leaders such as the Druids and many others were tortured to death and murdered en masse. The White race suffered the most with the "witch trials" where entire villages were nearly wiped out in Europe, namely Germany.

Attached: itsme.png (1076x653, 1.27M)

That was epsteins motto

Attached: 68832327_10158658008219027_9074395310872068096_o.jpg (1636x2048, 359K)

You must be 40 or younger to post here

>If that were true then why did he die a disgrace?

"He who would accomplish little need sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much."
~ James Allen

Attached: large.jpg (500x282, 19K)

cleansing that
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE

Attached: 1559250510038.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>"He who would accomplish little need sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much."

Is that kinda like getting kicked in the nuts by karma because you love to bully faggots, even making them 'kneel'. What if I told you that that sort of behavior is not smiled upon in higher systems and is why faggots like Crowley crash and burn like the failures they are. Wanna have someone to look up to? Look up to Patanjali. Start with him. It all starts with him. If you don't wanna get fucked up, anyway.

problem?

Paul story
youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

Attached: 1554644938068.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

>Implying you are actually a wizard.

Fucker is insane. MAOA gene.
On our side thank God

And be this

Attached: layer1.png (1024x552, 407K)

I wanna sign up.

Send me a psychic invite yo

Sounds like a rule for little bitches

It's your cheeks being spread so the great beast can ravage your rosebud.

Thanks for proving the point about how the Star of Remphan is associated with the selfish, subversive, left handed path.

Sorry, pilgrim, but you have a few mountains to climb before I could do even that. Just remember: don't be a faggot and remember the aphorisms of Patanjali. Everything he codified is not set in stone but it's there for a reason, because what I'm describing is exactly like freestyle rock-climbing. If you fuck up you're gonna fall waaaay down. It might even take you several dozens of lifetimes to get this invite you ask for. Just don't ever give up and remember the goal is Liberation.

When in the history of ever has anyone NOT done what they will?

Thelemites don't understand that to fire the perfect arrow the world must then have perfectly positioned them to receive such an arrow. RHP and LHP is a false dichotomy. I grew out of this shit @ 27.

I seek the liberation of my spirit.

Bob

Attached: CasT oUT.jpg (468x680, 287K)

Attached: YIELD.jpg (474x693, 52K)

niggger this’d nigeria fking that god damm fukinnigger

If what you say is true it is very important you stay focused on true liberation and not some attentionwhore siddhi shit. Anyone can acquire occult powers if they try hard enough. Let me use Jesus as an example of what NOT to do. Don't ever go around creating miracles to make everyone think you're super cool, because you will become a god, unless your will is so powerful that even the inevitable karmic transformation from human is stopped by you. Few have achieved this. Most become petty gods enslaved by some worthless thing or another and then scream and cry and wait in line to be human once again so they can start from square one. We laugh at them. We laugh at almost everything, actually. Everything except what is happening in this world at this very moment that seeks to enslave humanity. I can assure you that they will lose, but the price might be terrible. There is always a price. Remember that as you seek liberation.

Goodnight nobody

boom

Attached: 1553363640288.gif (350x455, 2.89M)

I laugh at everything too. I do not know what you mean by 'attention whore siddhi shit', but I do know that my life has become very strange since I embarked this path. It is like something is watching me and guiding me in a certain direction, and karmic retribution is almost instant. So yes, your post is a bit spooky to me.

Attached: dharma.jpg (1115x1671, 802K)

Listen shills! Trump invited this guy to his wedding. Other presidents used this paranormal and CHRISTIAN book. This shit is real as fuck and any human can use the Law. I will make a thread later.

Attached: 1550477760992.jpg (1289x2104, 495K)

Not everyone is a memfoagging faggot. It’s okay—you didn’t know.

It’s a universal hexigram, you retard. Everyone is retarded

OP IS A FAGGOT
LIKE CROWLEY

>It is like something is watching me and guiding me in a certain direction

This is known as Ishvara in certain paths. It did not create this universe but is rather like a sympathetic spirit that helps pilgrims along from time to time when they lack a true teacher. True teachers are a rare thing indeed in this world that has been corrupted more than usual. The important thing to remember is that you are your only true teacher. Try different shit out: there are many paths. The most interesting to me is the new chaos magick and the almost unknown branch that emanates into cybernetics and technology. those guys are rad. Good like finding out much about them tho. It's like they're from somewhere else and decided to come back for some reason, perhaps to fight something. If I were what they might wanna fight I'd be scared though. The Cyber Chaos Druids are real and they are not a fucking joke.

Rebel against the church
Drink from the chalice of blasphemy
Rise up against the enslaver!

I am one of the people you laugh at then. It’s all good.

>~ James Allen

I read a few of his books. He's a bit of a scam who, for the most part, rips off hindu mysticism and never gives away the final piece of the puzzle.

I really like Crowley as a person, and I like his writing, but he was kind of the vanguard of easily-manipulated individualism. Which makes you a special snowflake eccentric in a safe, homogenous society but quickly spirals into the 60’s-70’s madness when an entire generation (at the behest of the CIA) accents the exoteric premise of Crowley’s philosophy.

Attached: 02BF0319-64A3-42A1-BCE2-5700893FC786.jpg (480x360, 10K)

And you’ll actually find a lot of /ourguys/ in Thelema or adjacent practices. Yet also a lot of fags with wrong pronouns. No real in between.

>I am one of the people you laugh at then

Just about everyone is. But if you think becoming a god is so great why don't you ask Cernunnos about it. He's the oldest one, dating back to the days of the cave paintings, the god of the hunted and the hunter. Not many remember him these days but I do and I feed him loosh. I even set up little loosh generators for him like pic related. He's a real cool guy, seen some shit. Sure you can into invocation if you are as far as you say you are. So try it out and ask the Horned One what it thinks about being a god.

Attached: currenos_the_horned-god.jpg (1280x871, 362K)

Very nice.

Becoming god means nothingness: consciousness in nothing. No thank you. I, for one, am glad God bestowed upon Himself this world of limitation.

Thelema has some good ideas, but it is based on the Christian mythology too much, and it's also too syncretic. It could serve you well as a bridge leading you away from Christianity, but eventually you have to drop it in favor of your ancestral European faith. We have our own gods and goddesses, each one of them many times stronger than their pathetic jew on a stick and his underground horned friend combined. I'll give you just one example - the ancient Slavic goddess Morana, the goddess of death and life, dusk and dawn, winter and spring, end and beginning. She alone can destroy the trinity and mary and all of the christian saints combined. And we have many other strong gods and goddesses.

Attached: fa15e00b7fe0974c3ed44b7f338e7596.jpg (900x750, 139K)

Your will is weak, you will not survive the apex of creation

Attached: 9b3d788f4bfe436d0a06494a31f945094698a3f84a8a23ae24a12ade59b3d788f4bfe436d0a0642132131f945094698a333f (1440x1440, 748K)

Oh wow there are patterns in reality. What a wonderful magical discovery.

>Becoming god means nothingness: consciousness in nothing.

nothing=nothing. a god is a consciousness in something. Since you do not know what that is I will tell you. A god is a signature bound within Purusha and emanating into Prakriti. I say signature not 'being' very purposively. the gods we speak of lack some characteristics of being. They lack free will. They lack other shit as well but you need to earn that info. Most will say a god is better than a man but most people are fucking retards.

And this is typically where you’ll end up if you got into this stuff as a polfag; as a non-Liberal. You’ll eventually philosophize with a hammer both occultism and the Abrahamic faiths much of it is based on. Lose the Abrahamic theology, recontextualize what you learned from occultism into a pre-Christian world, and end up making YouTube videos on Indo-Aryan sacrificial rites and solstice festivals, offering mead at springs and physically greeting the sun, despite being basically an atheist. You will have become a true pagan.

Attached: 21ABB462-0923-4621-9EB3-785146EA8E98.jpg (512x512, 48K)

>chief instigators
Are you know?

You know, the more I looked at it from a step back, the more I realized occultism is basically an aesthetic and artistic movement.

America only has the Washington Monument up arrow side of things. Our pentagon is right side up. The dollar bill only has an up hierarchy.

That faggot shit part can stay in Europe. Vulvas are destructive to society.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-02-57-13-1.png (720x586, 41K)

heh, jokes on you. some of us channel Indo-Aryan teachings from the collective unconscious and create vast and sweeping change so subtle through Prakriti even the karmacops can't see it. Some of us have the Will and the Way and the Way of the Will is to be Free. This is the only true Power. I call it the Liberation System and I weave it into the very modalities of matter. Meanwhile LARPfags LARP and can't even remember the color of the sky on the day they died. So very long ago when the words were so softly spoken in the grove and the burned barley was broken. The Jews wonder why the faculty of Prophecy has left them, but nothing is ever destroyed. It just moves on. And tries to be a little more free.

Attached: 1563154600376m.jpg (622x1024, 52K)

Yeah it is basically artsy fartsy shit for feeling all deep and spiritual.

High tower?

Attached: 1564542764517.jpg (555x458, 20K)

Well I have a dragon form on the 7.416th plane of existence fight me.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law love under will"

That is the full quote, it DOES NOT MEAN do whatever the fuck you want to please your own personal ego, it means do the Will of creation/God, Crowley was very clear about this and it's only ill informed asshats who think it means do what you want and fuck everyone else.

Here is Mark Passio explaining Crowley's famous quote - youtube.com/watch?v=QFMtE0IC12k

who's team are you on son

Attached: Flag.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I liked the trivia and the aesthetics and did make it “work”, but I found more spiritual splice and intellectual gratification in philosophy and history.

*solice
Thanks Apple.

Attached: 1563389585772.jpg (720x727, 52K)

I saw the Purusha in an unexpected astral projection “dream.” It scared the shit out of me and I immediately relented and said “that’s enough.” I was cool after that. Have fun with your comic book version of existence.

I got the most out of the self help aspects as well as meditation techniques when I was working in demonolatry stuff a while back. Didn't care much about the history, after all I can never know if the history is truth. The artsy fartsy aspects and in attempting to learn from 'spirits' was fun.

Attached: 508FA8E9-C4ED-48BC-8EA5-32FEF69FD396.png (382x380, 154K)

This shits gay as fuck

Standard /x/ shit. Some of the cringiest people on the internet.

Think of how ludicrous and egotistical, sensual, built for pleasure, this directive is

>It scared the shit out of me and I immediately relented and said “that’s enough.”

Every single aspect of entering into the realm of reality should scare the fucking shit out of you and everyone else. As if this shit is some kind of themepark built from Love. This shit a Consumption Game son and that means you consume it before it consumes you. Uncountable dimensions of this sort of horror. And Love ain't gonna get you out either. Being nice or unharmful or any of the yamas of Patanjali ain't gonna free you from this Devour Hologram. The most powerful way out might surprise you and maybe illuminate the true nature of this horror sideshow: it is the way of Hate. Figure out the rest yourselves.

You don't know as much as you think you do desu ne.