Both of sisters are dating niggers

>both of sisters are dating niggers
>both my parents don't care and are happy with it

I've had enough of this shit, I'm 22 and a white nationalist my parents and family mock me for it. To hell with them.. Is it safe to travel to Eastern Europe? Why can't we build an Ethnostate in some Eastern European country?

Attached: 1566117825761.jpg (1080x810, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ece27r.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously? "is it safe?" Have you considered taking the Jordan Peterson Pill before and cleaning your room before you take the iron pill and going full Chad before you take the Ethnostate pill?

>hello fellow white nationalists

>Is it safe to travel to Eastern Europe
Yes it's safe. Some drunk Bogdan might punch you in the face for being a soiboi beta cuck, but that's about it. He'd probably buy you a drink afterwards.

Attached: 8FBBA9DA-8DFA-4DD7-A086-7A070F662B05.png (1135x1488, 299K)

Solution make your own family but bigger, lots of white kids, don't let them visit

It's a free world you can move wherever you like. You don't need nazis from Jow Forums to move with you if you want to live in Poland.

Just throw acid on your sisters' faces.

This

good luck having to help raise your mulatto nephews

I feel you user. Imagine 10 years from now - having to go to family get-togethers and seeing that your bloodline has devolved into your half-nigglet nephews and nieces.

Attached: bring back crystal pepsi I shaved my balls for this dr heckle funny sign blog.jpg (570x404, 40K)

My sister is also a coal burner so I know what you're going through. Fortunately the rest of my family are pumping out white babies left and right. Two of them have blonde hair and blue eyes. The girl I'm with now also wants kids which is great. I thought about disowning my sister but i don't know. It's a real pain in the ass on holidays when she keeps asking everyone if her pet ape can come over.

>having to go to family get togethers
>having
Look man, if the parents don't care now, in 10 years when user cuts his family out from his life, maybe theyll understand why, when they are having to help raise their nigglet grand babies because the fathers left. Then he wont have to go to no cringeworthy family get togethers. Let em rot.

I sincerely hope your family gets their priorities straight. They need to be gradually introduced to the truth about blacks. Slowly introduce how they are purely self-servant, are by-and-large the main source and consumer base of illegal drugs. They are societal corruption incarnate.

Attached: 65959720_1161208184087952_4730975084351586304_n.jpg (600x911, 51K)

sure thing nigcel

>How do you do fellow goy white nationalists.

Attached: jewmask.jpg (688x456, 43K)

>22 and a white nationalist
You misspelled incel

Grow up you daft racist

If your sisters are dumb enough to date niggers they really don't matter.
Be ready with the "I told you" when they get dumped after getting pregnant.

You think your sister getting blacked is bad, my brother is dating a fat jewess. She doesn't even have milkers.

>memeflag
gas yourself shitskin

You are welcome if you decide. The choice is yours.

But know, there is no escape from this hell.

Fuck off nigger, we're full.

Attached: 1556982075533.jpg (785x916, 242K)

How pathetic can you get no wonder no one takes you incels seriously

You need to honor kill them.

Have sex

that's a pretty good looking black guy you gotta admit

The vanguard fights in South Africa.

How we'll see you at their wedding

and what is the "rational" behind their niggerly choice? Is this a deliberate choice, an ideological choice or do they really play the "oh it's a coincidence, I don't care about anyone's skin color" card?

Attached: sexy.jpg (551x453, 44K)

(((Kike Peterson))) pill

based jew

>a white nationalist
cringe

Take the Peterson pill:

files.catbox.moe/ece27r.mp3

Attached: JordanVonBoggerstein.jpg (365x323, 19K)

Is it "safe"? It's the kind of safety you have never experienced in your life, Terry.

Your sisters got better pics?

> revealing your power level. ever.
> not using subterfuge to fuck over new countrymen
> wanting to attain statehood before learning this

You know you could cut them out right? In my experience it sends a strong signal when people don't hear from you for a couple of years after you've been clear about exactly whats wrong and why.

Disown them.

hallo can i joinz u ethnostat

Attached: 1558014437363.jpg (550x441, 33K)

Attached: 1558817784799.png (830x720, 814K)

Attached: 1559239308773.jpg (514x296, 25K)

Kill them and upload the video on bitchute

faggot

Just kill her man, poison her drink or something

This

Mfw my parents divorced and mother married a kike

Attached: 1565952277111.jpg (958x830, 111K)

Meh. They'll pay for it in time. Single motherhood awaits. And after that happens you get to have a good long chuckle at their expense.

I’ve seen many foreign mostly American white men with nigger wives and kids here in Helsinki. Don’t look like tourists either. Quite often tourists are racemixers. Weird.

I fear it is to late for my sister, after this episode passes it will be to late. Anyone who finds out her past will not want to stay. They would not put up with her attitude especially if they learn her past. She may have made an unfixable error.

Attached: 439E6CA2-958E-4862-AF55-55BDA179E074.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Oh look, this shill is back again, making another cuck thread, just like yesterday, and the day before that.

“1 post by this ID”

With those digits I think O.P. has found the answer.

If she's dating a nig, most likely they'll do it for him eventually

in 10 years time, when your sisters are trying to trick some poor beta bux into marriage. expose them as coal burners to their fiancé and watch the engagement fall to pieces with a smile on your face.

The concept of a white ethnostate died with real Germany... because of Britain

>Peterson Pill
>Iron Pill

Why are you putting the word “pill” behind pedestrian ideas? Say what you mean clearly without this “cringe pilled” bullshit.

Embrace the multi-cultiralism...

You would be very mistaken to think that Slavs are White. They are Viking, Mongol and Turkish rape baby mutts. On top of that Communism killed all the good Slavs - and that is why their countries are such tremendous second world shitholes today.

Attached: Slav.jpg (276x280, 24K)

come to south africa and marry a boer wife