Manchildren

Honestly though, what can WE do about Manchildren? Personally, how many friends of your have you persuaded into changing their self destructive and degenerate lifestyle? And how did you do it without sound like an asshole and getting into a fight?
Again, In all seriousness, they spend so, SO much time with their video toys and when confronted with it, ALL of them reply with:
>''But I am having FUN, how is having FUN a waste of time???''
While remaining completely oblivious to the outside world and in turn....oblivious to Life itself.
Give me/us some advice on how to approach a lost soul that's too deep into chaos to get out of it on his own.

Attached: soy.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mass-shootings-video-games-el-paso-dayton-ohio-mental-illness-a9040856.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of yours*
without Sounding*

I don't have any bugmen in my social circle hans but I'd I did, then I think ridicule would be my strategy.

Attached: 21.jpg (197x197, 7K)

>remaining completely oblivious to the outside world and in turn....oblivious to Life itself.
Did you have a stroke m8?

>I think ridicule would be my strategy.
Ja diggi but this will very very likely lead into a fight and You looking like an asshole.
In the long run, I assume this would be effective though because, if the person you are ridiculing is worth a damn, he will think about it in a
>''Why is he making fun of me...? Does he have a point?''
If not then yeah, he isn't worth saving.

kek. Thanks for the bump.
But jokes aside, you don't have any friends who you feel sorry for them? Wasting their life on video toys and Suffering away?

What do you mean by "Manchild"?
I'm sure that 80% of us are manchildren including me, but what's the problem with that? You don't have to be an oblivious retard liberal cuck to be one. I live like a man, have a wife, job, work out, own and farm land, but i act like a child when i feel like to, i like to relax with "childish" things and have autism projects.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

> I live like a man, have a wife, job, work out, own and farm land
>but i act like a child when i feel like to, i like to relax with "childish" things and have autism projects.
You answered your own question.

I'm honestly satisfied with the fact that I can easily kill another human with my bare hands

>What do you mean by "Manchild"?
Short answer. Grown ass MEN who avoid Responsibilities, you know, the thing that gives Life a meaning.

You and pretty much every other African American. That's why the police exists.

The celibacy of Japanese culture is happening to Americans. If I can profit from it by holding stock in the industries that sell to them, so be it.

No i didn't, i asked what do YOU mean by manchild, i described my way but i don't know if it fits your idea of a manchild and if yes what is the problem with it?

Yes, these stupid manchildren! Instead of wörk-wörk-wörk they ignore their Sacred Duty to pay taxes and create new taxpayers! How dare they be oblivious of such Exiting Real Life™.

>onionfags playing vidya and not procreating
>somehow that's a bad thing
>"hurr durr but they don't contribute to muh ec--- i mean how to help those looost souls, dey donno how it b irl"
>flag
Nice narcissistic complex you got there, faggot

Attached: 1566055575965.png (459x344, 139K)

I can't see how these two are not compatible. You can take care of your responsibilities and live a meaningfull life and do manchild things in your free time.

bump

A Manchild isn't someone who has kept his inner child and does silly/funny things whenever he feels like it, no.
A manchild is someone who does not take care of his responsibilities. Yes there can be a balance, like your life that you described.

I don't even know how I would spend a day without video games. Maybe gardening?

>>onionfags playing vidya and not procreating
>>somehow that's a bad thing
Less competition? Natural selection? That's the easy answer because you quite literally don't have to do anything and the problem will sort out itself within 2 generations.
Is that what you want to hear? I am not looking for people like you who take the easy/short routes on every problem, I want an actual answer because I want to HELP people. Granted, for my Own personal satisfaction (mabye) but what matters is the result, aka Helping people.

Faggot.

>You can take care of your responsibilities and live a meaningfull life and do manchild things in your free time

Noooo, you cannot do that! Don't you know that it's dEgEnEraTe?!

You have to spend your free time thinking about your Wörk and think how you can improve yourself, so your Boss will give you a Promotion! That's what all Real Men™ do!

>Maybe gardening?
Based, this shows your subconscious desire to help things that need you, to feel that you are someone that others can depend on.
Would be a good start.

>I want to HELP people

What can you offer them, exactly?

>I WANT DEM HELPS PPL
>BUT FO MY OWN GAIN DESU
Shut the fuck up and an hero, sociopath.

Attached: 1563202273778.gif (355x201, 2.78M)

The classic 1-2 -
>''I will dismiss the opposing argument by making a joke out of it''
Never seen that one before.

Attached: 1558492462115.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Attached: 1553168873748.jpg (1446x1356, 273K)

Attached: 1558358697971.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Veeeeri kúúúúúl!

see Not sure yet. People don't care much about what's being said, but rather WHO is saying it. In the end, I don't have influence on people because who am I anyway?
I want to find the words that have the same weight on everyone's hearts and lips. And to be finally be able to tell the things for what they are without hurting anyone.

Thanks for those.

Joke? What joke?
You literally said in your OP
>destructive and degenerate lifestyle

so, it's your own words. Already forgot them?

You didn't even offer any real alternatives, except for some buzzwords. You also didn't specify what is exactly you're offering them instead of "le degenerate videogames".

>mein argument
>virtue signaling a false flag
>implying i'm joking
An hero or get an hero'd, sociopath.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump brother

Attached: sony soyboy.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

I guess that is an interesting look at my subconcious. But shouldn't all that be left to people that have a stake in the future? I'm not going to be around forever.

>You didn't even offer any real alternatives, except for some buzzwords. You also didn't specify what is exactly you're offering them instead
Exactly? That's what this thread is all about. I am looking for an alternative.
>You literally said in your OP
Then read it again.
Ok Hans.

>caring about people other than your friends or family
That's mistake 1. Then you go and apply your German work ethic to society. It's not worthwhile in a society that hates you. Just laugh at the bugmen for what they are and focus on your own life, society is too fucked to fix.

Gods work.
That's a nihilistic look on life, you deserve better.
>But shouldn't all that be left to people that have a stake in the future?
You are the future my Lad.

I find s.o.y fags intensely annoying.

Well Bram, I was doing this for many, many years, yes. But after a while It stopped being Funny and productive because the world is getting worse and worse around me. For how long can I ignore it and laugh at it?
>society is too fucked to fix.
It really is. And in the end I guess this is what's going to be my motto too, once again. There is a reason why the honkler ''meme'' is so popular, many people felt like you and me.

Wow, so 15 years old.

le ebin incel meme kill yourself irl you fucking reddit piece of shit. Fuck your life faggot

Did it strike a cord my Lad?

>I want to find the words that have the same weight on everyone's hearts and lips.

What words? "Hey people, stop playing videogayymes, because %Insert_reason_name%?" It seems that you're convinced that videogames is the root of all evil or something like that. Because
>because the world is getting worse and worse around me
And if all "manchildren" would stop playing games then the world around you will magically heal itself. Is that so?

I can see your point and I will have to apologize because I didn't word it correctly.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing video games. Like the Greeks used to say, Παν μέτρον άριστον (Everything in moderation).
What I am referring to though is the epitdemic of isolation among young men and how they found the perfect escapism product that helps them achieve said isolation, Video games. I am attacking video games/toys specifically because they allow such behaviour and isolation to thrive. This leads into Depression more often than not. I mean look at the %'s/the disproportionate ammount of Trans people in video game communities. If this doesn't trigger any redflags in you, then I don't know what will.
What I am suggesting is/are, regulations. If someone who spends almost every waking hour rotting away by either playing, researching or talking about video games, then he is bound to become unhappy because he lives an unfulfilling life.

This

If that were the case they would leave me alone and go after niggers and the unemployed and criminals. They are just jealous of my video games.

Okay, now it's more clear.
But i do think you're confusing the effect with the cause.
Even if you somehow enact such regulations, with the help of the State obviously (which is a problem in itself, because it means more government control over people's lives), it won't solve your "problem" at all. Because the root of it isn't in the video games at all.
Then you'll have to ban/limit internet next, because people will just binge on faceberg/tinder/4chins instead, it's already happening. While you at it, maybe ban or limit the use of technology in general, because it's even closer to the root cause. You sure you want to go that way, all the way down?
Also
>he is bound to become unhappy because he lives an unfulfilling life

it's the person private life and his own decision if the life he lives is fulfilling or not. It's almost as if you want to control it and impose your opinion on what is fulfilling (or degenerate) on other people.

Well, we decided long ago to structure our society this way, so it’s working as intended. Nobody needs to do much anymore, most people are working poor or straight up poor, the rest are barely getting ahead and there’s a few winners who managed to configure things to benefit them at the expense of the many

We infantilise individuals and then wonder why we have “manchildren”, however I’d argue that women are just as bad if not worse, because most “manchildren” still on some level want a wife, family and to be trad, but it’s been conditioned out of them and the women don’t want kids

I agree with everything you said and yes, I thought about that scenario too and quickly gave up on that idea.
Let us leave the government out of it and see what we can do starting from home. Because Home is where said problems (almost always) start.
To make it even simpler and more specific, If you had a friend that you really like, a very close friend of yours. After he lost his Job 2 years ago, he moved back to his parents' place and ever since then, he has been absorbed in video games and video games only. So much so that it's undenibaly, Objectively and Clearly leading him to his slow demise and depression.
In such a scenario, what would YOU personally do to confront him? Which words would you choose? That's what I wanted this thread to be.

Because I Do have a couple of friends like that scenario I just mentioned above and I can't just sit back and watch them continue that lifestyle. And honestly, maybe I am doing this for me, maybe I just want them to hang out with Me again because I want those fun days back. But I am afraid to talk to them about it. I used very rundabout ways and even straight up told them what I thought about their lifestyle but by masking it in a semi-joking way. They are very fragile and I don't want to completely lose them (from my life)

I do believe that this whole 'manchild' issue is greatly exaggerated. Sure, there are few people who play MMOs for decades in hardcore no-life mode, while not working etc.

First of all, it's not like these guys are the majority of male population in the West, is it?
Overwhelming majority of gamers are casuals with regular work, family or gf, these guys play maybe couple of hours day/week. It's just the way it is.
Hardcore nolifers are maaaybe couple of % of all gamers (not even all males in general). It's very unwise to generalize the entire male population as hardcore gamers. Not to mention that most people play less and less once they get older to the point that they drop games completely by the time they are 30.

Unemployment and high divorce rates are the real problems, not 'muh vidya' that's just an excuse.
It's like the politicians in the US, who blame mass shootings on video games.

>mfw all the "how to fix manchildren" talk

>be me
>college, 6 figure job
>worked over by two complete whores of ex wives
>lied on their back and did drugs "i'm not an addict, I have a painkiller perscription"
>drugs and alch on the side when the perscription ran out
>took a marriage, didn't participate in building a household in any single way
>such cliche thot/whores I don't even bother to give details because ppl think I'm trolling
>laid off, now play vidya
>i'll get a job and a relationship again, but jfc am I not in a hurry to

When are we going to talk about the womanchild/thot problem instead?

>however I’d argue that women are just as bad if not worse
I didn't mention women because they are a lost cause by default. (Talking about the rule)

First of all why did your friend lost his job? Was it because of games? I know that Germans treat their job/career extremely seriously, to the point that they define their entire lives. If you lose your job you lose your status in the society and among friends. Maybe that's the real root cause of his demise and depression. For people who take their job extremely seriously losing their job is like losing the will to exist, they will feel upset and depressed, especially if they got laid off after working for a long time.

Before there were video games people like your friend would start drinking or taking drugs.
Now it's more exacerbated by lack of good jobs and HR bullshit. Again, video games aren't a real issue here.

You want to help your friend? Have you tried to find another job for him?

>It's like the politicians in the US, who blame mass shootings on video games.
That's still a thing? That's so 90's.
>Hardcore nolifers are maaaybe couple of % of all gamers (not even all males in general). It's very unwise to generalize the entire male population as hardcore gamers. Not to mention that most people play less and less once they get older to the point that they drop games completely by the time they are 30.
I can not and will not deny anything you said in your post in general, because I don't liek arguing against logic and facts.
What I will say though is that, The other, Actually Important problems like the ones you mentioned, are beyond my reach. I can't fix those but I can start small by Socializing a friend of mine who abanonded life for his video games.
If I help fix his life and in turn he might find a job, it will be a tiny step towards fixing Unemploymen.

hey look, it's the so(n)y ps4 guy

even the cat's not putting up that shit
no wonder the guy can't get any pussy

If he can't come to get pussy the pussy will come to get him.

>First of all why did your friend lost his job?
Honestly? Straight up stupidness. He just is the definition of someone who has a low IQ. They simply told him at Schmetterling IT (After his 3 years ausbildung) that they don't have a need for him. And then, at his next job in Autbahn IT something I forgot the name. The ones responsible for the Signs or whatever, after the 6 month period, they told him the same thing. That they didn't have a need for him in the Firma.
He even bought a credit to get an expensive Car once he found his 2nd job (which he lost after 6months) and now his father is stuck with paying it off.
I've known him since forever, and I mean forever, 20 years or so. And yes he was always way too much into video games, leading to him being very antisocial. Right now he spends a ton of cash and all his time on this MMO called blade and soul. Which makes the entire situation much, much worse.
>Before there were video games people like your friend would start drinking or taking drugs.
Yes but do you realise that we always have to compare it with the Extremes just to justify it in a sense that ''hey, at least it's not THAT thing''
>You want to help your friend? Have you tried to find another job for him?
Yes, even financially although he outright refuses any help of that sort, in the end he gives in because I bust his balls for half an hour straight. But that's just giving him the fish, not teaching him how to fish himself, I know.
About jobs, I only helped him slightly by writing his CV. Not much else I can do, really. It's up to him.

>That's still a thing?

Just this month:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mass-shootings-video-games-el-paso-dayton-ohio-mental-illness-a9040856.html

"many such cases"

>They simply told him that they don't have a need for him
>after the 6 month period, they told him the same thing. That they didn't have a need for him

Maybe that's the real problem. Either he cannot do the job or cannot work in a team. Or he's chosen a wrong career and it shows up in the workplace.

Taking out a car loan to get an expensive car indeed does sound stupid. Hard to say what video games have to do with that though. Because as far as i know, hardcore gamers usually don't care about anything except the game. They would buy the most expensive PC hardware, toys and shit, sure, but an expensive car? What for? If you're antisocial nolifer and don't go outside you don't really need it.

Anyway i have to go. Good luck with your friend, it seems you really care for him, which is rare these days...

>Honestly though, what can WE do about Manchildren?
Close down this shithole.

1. Find video of person talking about video games
2. Screenshot them with their mouth open at any given moment
3. Post screenshot on Jow Forums saying they're a basedboy
4. ???