The proof that Stalin didn't kill enough

the proof that Stalin didn't kill enough

Attached: Baltic_states_regions_map.svg.png (250x364, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCjQbTEuoDU
jacobinmag.com/2015/04/khmer-rouge-cambodian-genocide-united-states/
medium.com/@discomfiting/debunking-communism-killed-more-people-than-naziism-7a9880696f67
lemonde.fr/archives/article/1997/11/14/communisme-retour-a-l-histoire_3810094_1819218.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he certainly tried :)

> killing white people's is good.
Based shlomo.

Fuck off, you lost and now your country is slowly rotting away, while ours are prospering.

Your time will come sooner than you think, Moshe.

>replying to memeflag larp

Attached: 1551573323299.png (736x616, 21K)

How cute.
Now fuck off.

>while ours are prospering
They are?

rofl. you are nothing without communism. you are going extinct.

Attached: 1565708915457.jpg (1080x901, 122K)

Whites are the greatest threat to the white race

Decreasing foreign demographics is a good thing.

at least we are going extinct on our own accord and not on some moscow secretaries orders :)
also you can drop the memeflag russianfag, only you post that picture, no need to hide

Fuck Scatvia and fuck Scatvians

>being a nato puppet is better than being a soviet puppet

if communism was so unpopular you wouldn't need to ban it

Well, our dear master & president Jewits is about to change that. He wants migrants, he wants them BAD. Around new year you'll see. He is busy with calling for more taxes atm.

If paedophilia was so unpopular you wouldn't need to ban it either.

lol yeah political ideology is comparable to degenerate sexual behavior. in case you haven't noticed, pedophilia is basically legal if you are rich

>being a nato puppet is better than being a soviet puppet
unironically yes, only brainwashed russian would think otherwise
>if communism was so unpopular you wouldn't need to ban it
>hey guys lets give everyone a chance to vote to leave communism if they want, im sure decades of forced russification, siberia trips, imprisonment and etc was just a happy little accidents
>WTF WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING
i dont think you can see your reflection when you look in the mirror from all that lack of self-awareness, but its a normal trait of commie patriots

Tell me how it isn't. Paedo can easily be made into a political ideology, let's call it pedophilism. Does that suddenly make it ok?

slavs are fellow turans

Attached: 7c1ef83e.jpg (1280x682, 80K)

Fuck off from them you fucking commie cunt

>Balts
>White

>Der ewige Jude.

Attached: udZ4h2z.jpg (565x788, 136K)

the whole party's here!

Attached: Kristovsky+the+still+telling+_18742bfa28f34dd4fbe234f2cb56ed96.png (1453x1123, 859K)

A friendly reminder Stalin was a Jewish genocidal maniac and he didn't really care who to kill, he killed everyone - Slavs, Balts, Georgians and all the other native peoples.

Quite literally so. Consult your local translator.

He wasn't Jewish, just a basketcase.

I've been to Latvia, pretty comfy. Atleast you dont have niggers, and it's already better than half Europe.

A friendly reminder that you're completely wrong and there was no way for america to tell anyone was being killed or starved, they literally made it up.

Attached: vrfkj7r6nh921.jpg (601x806, 94K)

what did we mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1291x410, 22K)

Based.

Attached: schulz soros.jpg (2953x1969, 906K)

Not yet, but the last time I saw Riga it was crawling with pakis and streetshitters.

they are students
t. student

Right, and the Turks in Germany were just guest workers.

idiot

Attached: genofond slavs balts finnics.jpg (981x981, 235K)

Fair

>Yo remember that time 7 million poeple starved?
No because it was American propaganda!
KKKillyourself

Attached: 1554575217121.jpg (960x960, 189K)

And? Russians are not wh*te either

black book of communism. sounds like a very reliable source. only 2/3rds of the people who wrote it said it was bullshit.

Attached: r8ziaecjmqc31.jpg (750x1334, 64K)

Tell that to the brown people.

>Estonia
>no niggers
>no arabs
>no churkas
>can freely walk out at night any time of the day, any time of the year
>good quality of life if you are educated
>no natural disasters
>no protests
>can be racist (my own boss tells me and the boys to stop being lazy niggers and get back to work, we just all laugh about it)

>Russia
>full of churkas from the south
>dangerous to go out at night because said churkas will most likely mug you
>police are too afraid to do anything about them, even if they get into trouble a quick phone call will get them off with a fine (read too many stories about churkas running over people with their car and not even getting jail time)
>average salary is 30k rubles (400EUR,450USD lmfao)
>natural resources are being sold to china and the money goes into the pockets of oligarchs instead of the peoples pockets

>U.S/Western Europe
>full if arabs, niggers and niggerarabs
>saying something against this will land you a fine or a jail sentence for das racis'
>no-go zones
>taxes go to the said lazyniggers who DON'T WORK and rob you actively (street robberies) and passively (taxes)

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>S P I C E posting this early
krokodil upon your entire nation

Attached: 1561450125521.jpg (500x409, 69K)

hi, krievel

fuck, forgot to sage

nah, we are efficient enough ourselves. Maybe 100 years left for Latvia with current depopulation rates.

Attached: 1565819471549.png (865x610, 428K)

>Implying I'm also a nazi
Typical Commie who can intobonly two extremes, why won't you go into another extreme of living and just kill yourself??

>good quality of life if you live in big city and have connections*
Edukayshun means shit.

Maybe in Latvia. With my profession i finished uni, sent my CV and got a phone call the same day.

Attached: 1559512389652.jpg (720x720, 79K)

Each of those countries alone are better than 75% of the rest of Europe.

But american liberalism is cancer. It does destroy nations, over a longer period of time, but it also destroys the planet. Why you assholes fell for the 80's economic sabotage and CIA solidarity shit is beyond me. Do you honestly believe americans and britbongs view you as equals?

>Maybe 100 years left for Latvia with current depopulation rates.
I hate to be that one guy but... Have sex.

>baltmutt
>white
>people

>even replying to meme flag fag

Attached: 3878.jpg (1440x1437, 152K)

You just got lucky. Here ain't nobody going to hire you if you lack previous work experience. And after that they complain about a lack of workers and call for more immigrants.

Fuck the planet. Let the race of the future deal with it.

Those numbers are low. Before the khmer rouge cambodia had a pop of 8 million and only two mil where left when vietnam invaded to put an end to their shit.

>have sex
>pop out baby
>wait 18 years
>he's in UK, Ireland, Scandinavias or Germany.

Attached: 15655666034230.jpg (1124x1024, 198K)

You mean communist vietnam? And america killed a shit ton of people in cambodia. The CIA was funding pol pot and rushing him arms.

It's called technology replacing hands on the fields.

>america america america, everything america
Whataboutism is a fallacy. Either bring hard facts or shut it.

>my own boss tells me and the boys to stop being lazy niggers and get back to work, we just all laugh about it
my first boss was the same, I still cherish the memory, now every company with more than 5 people gets diversity training. lucked out with my coworkers though

Most of them return after a few years, it's a great way to get work experience or study. Life here is better in a way than in bigger western countries.

Ho Chi Minh was a student of Stalin. Pol Pot was a CIA puppet. The americans got butthurt as fuck about losing in vietnam and the vietnamese using cambodia to ship arms so they started a war there too. To this day it's debated how many people were actually killed by the khmer rouge vs how many people were killed by american bombardments and destabilization, but we can safely say america did kill a shit ton of people in cambodia and put Pol Pot into power. Those are all facts. What happened to the people of cambodia is on Nixon, Kissinger, and the CIA.

The fields are fucked though.
t. in the fields

Minimum wage laws fucked the countryside. I do occasional odd jobs in a farm while simultaneously watching two houses - all because there are no young people left here, everyone has left.

Got proof?

Please remember that Estonia (and the rest of the baltics) is a huwhite, Christian nation. And we intend on keeping it that way.
Fuck niggers.
Fuck arabs.
Fuck pajeets.
You're welcome to come visit us, but don't overstay your welcome.

Attached: based boomers.jpg (970x450, 91K)

>after a few years
20? 50? How much? I don't see any.

>most of them return after a few years
kek'd. Man, I can't wait the next population counting in 2021

Attached: 1565819566123.jpg (646x431, 60K)

>Got proof?
youtube.com/watch?v=fCjQbTEuoDU

sorry about facebook link

They are working hard on removing any remains of Christianity though. Now they push for atheism and "human rights" as the new de facto religion, basically Soviet Union 2.0.

Oh great, the deranged "not"communist and the swamp witch. I am already imbued with trust and belief.

Sounds like your country is going to be empty in a few decades. Mind if I crash in?

jacobinmag.com/2015/04/khmer-rouge-cambodian-genocide-united-states/

These are well known historic facts at this point. I can't believe you have never heard that the CIA supported the Khmer Rouge? There's a reason Pol Pot is almost never mentioned in any american journal about muh communist death toll.

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1452512523734.jpg (1229x828, 146K)

>changing spain for latvia

Attached: 49826845.jpg (523x720, 154K)

Do you the quote of these people saying that ?
I am always schocked how commie and Jew can lie so easily during a conversation and even when you make them wrong, they will lie again in the next discussion.

You don't know how this is, mane.
Living here I'm basically subsidizing niggers. If I earn 1000€ the State takes 500€ on direct taxes (and I probably pay around 100€ in indirect taxes every month). And where does the money go? Yes, to niggers and gyppos. They're the brunt of welfare users. And this is not populist fearmongering, the lists of applicants who "win" the welfare lottery are public and most names are Ahmed and Ngundu.
NGOs have departments dedicated entirely on helping them maximize their welfare income.

I'd rather pay Latvia's moderate taxes and know the money goes to someone I respect than leave it to the invaders. It's a coward move to not stay and fight but I look around and there's very few sane people here left.

Attached: doggietub.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Russian influence is like touch of king midas except its shit instead of gold, hope baltics resist the commie golden horde. I just wish my people werent brainwashed with russophillia

>One of them that is particularly noteworthy is Nicholas Werth, who is responsible for writing much of the book. Werth is on record as saying that the allegations of a death toll of communism during the 20th century of beyond 85 million as being ‘non-clarified’ and ‘unjustified’. Continuing, he says from the book that the highest possible estimate is 93 million while the lowest being 65 million. In another instance he also admitted that he alleged 15 million deaths by the Soviet Union and Courtois, the editor, seemingly pulled 5 million deaths out of thin air, which just so coincidentally happens to be about as many nazi/axis soliders that were killed in WWII by the USSR, and added it to reach 20 million. Margolin, another main writer of the book, also admitted in the previous Le Monde article that Courtois’s claim of one million killed in Vietnam is also bogus, stating that he ‘never reported a million’. In explaining why Courtois lied, they admitted that the editor was “obsessed” with trying to reach 100 million. Various authors of the book have also protested Courtois’s comparison of communism and naziism with comments such as ‘extermination camps did not exist in the USSR’ and ‘the more you compare communism and nazism, the more the differences are obvious.’
medium.com/@discomfiting/debunking-communism-killed-more-people-than-naziism-7a9880696f67

>Latvia's moderate taxes
700 + 550 from employer goes to feed the inept bureaucrat apparatus.

Attached: moderate_taxes.jpg (335x91, 8K)

>balts
>white
You no welcome here, wite piggu.

My country, bulgaria, loves Russia. What's wrong with them? The world would be a better place if the USSR won the cold war.

I thought that if you were self employed you only payed 50€ for the mandatory insurance and then a progressive income tax that ranged from 9% to 24%. In Spain it's 280€ and 15% to 40%.

If you're employed by a company then it's pretty similar to yours.

Idk i read alexander solzhenitsyn.

80 million people killed because of naziism’s war on humanity through WWII. Using both of the most conservative estimates, 71 million from WWII and 15 million from the Holocaust, that’s about 86 million people killed by naziism. In 12 years.

Really nice source

lemonde.fr/archives/article/1997/11/14/communisme-retour-a-l-histoire_3810094_1819218.html

Honnestly speaking apart it is interesting, and you are right on the fact that it is most likely to be more 95 millions rather than 100 millions. Do you have other article being more neutral and less partisan ?

Why don't you just look at soviet population numbers to realize how absurd the numbers they are using are? The accusations they level at Stalin, Mao, Lenin, etc, don't make fucking sense once you do some basic research. Things like the so called holodomor don't make sense once you look into how many ukranians there are today, how many fought and died during ww2, etc. It's a meme.

Attached: 1561173640394.jpg (1024x676, 231K)

summoning all lithbros

Attached: 68878749_401631247378867_7244127811231809536_n.jpg (960x768, 193K)

Bulgars were always russian lapdogs until the 90s when even you were smart enough to join nato and ditch the rooskies. Our government is still soviet and will continue to worship mongol boots

Capitalism brought nothing good to eastern europe. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's our mission to provide a counterbalance to american greed.

lel
>Šauliai padare 911

Not really because Ukraine also gained territory after ww2 which added some population

Honnestly what did communism bring to Eastern Europe ? Ironically when you see the way they vote now they do not seem to have enjoyed the ride.

Only thing it did was eradicate any more pan-european or imperialist worldviews from populations and instead made them fanatically ethno-nationalistic.
Partly it was at first as a way for Stalin to play the minorities of USSR against the Russiam majority, but it got out of hand quickly.
I think pre-communist eastern europe was less nationalistic and more focused on either forming some minor empires like polish or austria-hungary ones, or simply a christianity focused societies.

>Estonia
>no niggers
>no arabs
>no churkas
>can freely walk out at night any time of the day, any time of the year
all of these are lies, there are lots of niggers and indians work here in tech industry
absolute abysmal amount of churkas
you can only walk freely at night in small village towns like Kohila, Haapsalu or some other ass backwards Estonian majority village

The marxist ones.

That's a lie.

Daily reminder that Lithuania is Poland

Attached: Flag_of_Poland-Lithuania.png (1920x1080, 244K)

DONT REPLY ITS FUCKING IMPTRASH

its the other way around

What is an imp trash?

>kerdasi amaq ...

Attached: image.jpg (666x666, 98K)