Traveller Hate Thread

Attached: 4A668F39-4EB6-4499-8C75-08B6111E8E72.jpg (590x393, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQWvwWdo2Qk
youtu.be/TgjHj1g6vfU
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/6397527/thwaites-brewery-blackburn-travellers-camp/amp.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVlGDkh_To8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checking in
>Kill pikeys and pakies nao!

those inhabitants ain't travelling anywhere

One night I’ll be as shit as granddad.

youtu.be/QQWvwWdo2Qk

Fuckin pikeys!

Reminder that you’re paying for all this diversity.

youtu.be/TgjHj1g6vfU

Attached: 1563581743065.gif (500x377, 2M)

Is traveler a pc term for gypsy?

>traveler
call them gippos or pikeys, thanks

Yeah, ironic seeing as the only time they travel is when the police literally force them off the site they're squatting on.

Traveller 5 is an autistic mess with bad math and one of the absolute worst rulebook layouts I've ever seen. Some decent generation charts though to steal for other things.
Mongoose Traveller is the way to go, though 2nd edition doesn't have enough content yet for me to fully recommend it over classic Mongoose Traveller.

Attached: Fiery Class deckplan traveller.jpg (1024x795, 205K)

Even the most progressive cuck here absolutely loathes these fucks. Anti-gypsy barriers were put up absolutely everywhere. I'd be interested to know if there is a traveller that browses Jow Forums, but I somehow doubt it.

Back in the day we called them gypsies

you euro-fags are so fucking pathetic with your politically correct terms, even Canadians aren't this cucked.

Attached: 65781813_2320149194717849_8501948579168911360_n.jpg (480x632, 27K)

It always amazes me how seven the BBC etc will even now write semi-critical articles about gypsies. They really are the last group it's fine to hate in this country, probably because their behaviour is so awful wherever they go. It's a shame as the off-grid lifestyle should be something to be admired, but they are just horrendous people. I feel sorry for Appleby every year.

BBC execs live in Surrey, which is a gyppo hunting ground. They can avoid niggers but not the pikey horde.

we have those in the states now, all because of you, much like the kid fucker problem

In France, gypsies can just waltz in your land, breaking everything that is stopping them such as fences, grates, etc and you can't do shit about it. You can call the police, they'll ask the gypsies to leave nicely, the gypsies will say no, and the police will leave with their tail between their legs. Now you have to sue them, which takes months, if not years, for a judge to finally order the police to get them out. When you get back your land, you'll find that they broke into everything, destroyed everything, stole everything that had any value such as copper, and shat and pissed everywhere. You'll never get any money from your insurance for this, and all you can do is nod like a cuck, otherwise you are a racist.

What are they even ethnically? They don't look like continetal gypsys, i. e. shitskins. But they act like them. Can they blend in at times? So they can trick you?

It's pretty much the same thing in the UK. The town I grew up in had to spend a fortune on massive concrete blocks to blockade green spaces so that the fucking pikeys can't get in there and shit everything up.

They’re not off the grid. If they weren’t violent parasites, nobody would care.

Hitler had one fucking job, FFS.

Irish

Which is why more and more people take action by themselves

fucking taters, they piss me off

we used to sterilize them, but they are still around. they even somehow survived sterilization

Attached: 1554976807992.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Decent white people need to be forming Community Defence Klans to protect their own.

>see traveller hate thread
>expect it to be an American that's worked 822 days in a row for Nosebergenstein to be mad about people taking vacations
>it's another episode of Brits using words in a way I don't expect

Kek I wish our problems were a few thousand gypsies.

fun fact we call them tater here

is wrong, they are not and never were tartars, but we still call them that

amd also yes we actually did sterilize them all the way till the end of the 70ies... you see hitler brought a lot of programs here, this was one of them.

we just kept doing it until someone woke up and went
>omg.. this program still live?
>how the fuck!! they went away 30 years ago, why is this still live

>massive local development in my town, something like 2000 houses being built, plus retail and industry zoning
>part of getting it all accepted was the council forcing in a "travellers site" in there

Attached: 1463696775035.jpg (269x211, 8K)

fuck you guys really got fucking massive problems with them, I've seen this in documentaries

they just show up, wreck the fucking the entire place like some sort of termintes, then eventually gets evicted and move on to the next victim

while everything is destroyed into

Looks like regular Brits to me

I think that they were gypsies hundreds of years ago but were bleached via the Eternal Anglo roastie.And then kept inbreeding between themselves.

so, a hate speech thread.

are there travelerst/taters in the us at all?
I don't think so?

Bring nothing but crime to the table. At least Muslims and blacks can argue they have doctors, builders etc. When was the last time anyone heard of a contributing member of the community that was a traveller?

>eventually gets evicted

Ha! Good one...

I don't know user, they got some pretty skilled pickpocketeers, not even gypsies can compare

Attached: 1554904374988.jpg (220x178, 10K)

This is TRUTH SPEECH thread. The only sensible option with these insects is to erase their filthy culture and then erase them.

Do these look like white skull shapes to you?

Attached: C4218BAD-AF55-4F00-BD0E-10C2D354A099.jpg (300x224, 18K)

>live on isle of Skye
>usually nice and quiet
>pikeys appear a couple of years ago
>mess everywhere, crime goes through the roof, and they are violent cunts
>locals go to police, police can't do anything
>locals take matters into their own hands
>go out to their encampment late at night
>tie ropes to their caravans as they sleep
>other end to a pickup truck
>drag the cunts kicking and screaming down the road
>one caravan rolls onto its side as a farmer drags it down the road
>locals tell them to fuck off and never come back, if they do they will be shot
>pikeys run to police
>police turn a blind eye and say they can't do anything
>pikeys have never been back
it was almost worth it for them to come here, that was really entertaining

Attached: 1539892825096.jpg (600x580, 170K)

I'll trade you for niggers. Deal?

Ever heard of a Molotov cocktail in Minecraft?

>Race War Gas Gypos now

Used to work in a small local library, had ((travelers)) stay in the same village. The potato-niggers used to wash their kids in the public toilet sink and brush their teeth there too, and then of course used to thank us by stealing anything they could. Despite it being a library. It's all fucking free anyway. The local co-op and chemist had to close on the first day and stay shut until they left because they kept walking in and stealing everything.

No idea why we tolerate the tax dodging micks.

No. They look like brit skull shapes

>It's a faceblind mutt episode

The struggle is real and the struggle never ends. Heil Hitler.

Attached: EF7D4341-9E53-4410-B418-33AEF34D7595.jpg (500x653, 93K)

Stories like these are truly uplifting. Any people so unmannered should be hounded out

it was very satisfying. I don't think it would work on the mainland though, the police are stretched so thin up here so everyone got away with it. They really wanted them gone too, but it is surprisingly difficult to get rid of them legally.

>inhabitants ain't travelling anywhere

Pic is from Viva la bam or some shit. We need affordable housing in nieghborhoods with communities. Idgafos the death of the commons. We need "green" affordable housing with communities. Jobs,babies, manufacting. Prosperity,abundance. Come on, its the wild fuckin west out here. Start on cities plz we'll follow suite like we're playing spades. Fat cats get their money we get proper equipement to be humans. Its win-win.

Britniggers BTFO

Attached: 1.jpg (605x728, 130K)

Yeah sorry I cant tell the difference between all you inbred island niggers

Pikeys have spaceships now?

They are going to steal all the cheese from the Moon!

They're just an off shoot of Irish people. They can't blend in because they always carry themselves like scumbags.

J'lyk dahgz?

do you have issues with pikeys over in ireland?

based

Attached: 1546551797787.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

lol, yes. very much. Gyppos are a curse
the best theory is that they were a nomadic or semi nomadic tribe in ireland that were driven off their lands by cromwell

Traveller gets used because there are two 'groups' that fall into the category. You've got your Irish Travellers, and you've got your Romani Gypsies. Ethinically worlds apart, but the lifestyle is largely the same.

Their 'community' is their own worst enemy. Round where I live any green public space where you could fit a caravan has been 'fortified' to stop them pitching up on it, either by putting in fences, bollards and gates, or through landscaping (the perimeter having a steep bank with trees planted on top, for instance).

This largely has kept the worst behaved ones away. There are a few official sites which the council provides (with such shocking luxuries as proper sanitation facilities and power hook ups so they don't have to run generators), but due to the site rules they only get used by the groups which aren't actively causing trouble. We also aren't helped by the surrounding local authority areas (firmly rural Conservatives) actively refusing the provide any official pitch sites to relieve the pressure on the ones we do have.

>Many moons ago.
>Speke, Liverpool, UK
>pikeys arrive en masse
>they've barely turned off the engine and thrown the first piece of litter.
>far, far in the distance, a lone man stands with a jerrycan in his hand.
>hundreds more join him.
>the whole local population turn out and march on the pikeys
>they tip petrol over everything
>tell pikeys they'll be back in 5 minutes with a match.
>pikeys leave
>Speke declared cursed ground in pikey folklore, forever immune to the pikey menace.

Of course, they even have lots of PC defenders. It's always the same story, their excess criminality and anti-social behaviour is somehow the fault of the civilised people who don't want to deal with them because of their criminality and anti-social behaviour. They recently granted them "ethnic" status to further cement them not having to act like members of society.

>are there travelerst/taters in the us at all?
yes there are. roving bands of con men/thieves. I used to think it was just a MEME, then found they were actual gypsies. In the 90s we had a string of robberies traced to one large group of them. When i was younger, you would hear about gypsy roofers, and gypsy driveway sealers. polite and they promised quick cheap work. the scam was one bucket of tar, thinned out with GALLONS of diesel? roof or driveway looked great, couple weeks later they were long gone, and the work washed off with the rain.
KEK

kek that is brilliant.
that is the approach to take, an early show of force. they talk a big game but they are pussies when actually threatened.
I have noticed that creeping in on the mainland. Lots of pro pikey stories on the BBC about how they live a romantic nomadic lifestyle and the evil racist villagers are being so cruel to them. I really wonder what the agenda is there, people hate them with good reason. They steal everything that isn't nailed down, then come back with a crowbar for the stuff that is.

Fun fact the movie “Fight Club” is set in Wilmington, Delaware because of the travelers that live in northeast md and their bareknuckle boxing.

If I over stayed my parking in asda by 1 minute I would get butt raped by the state. Yet Pikes get away with it.

Based and exactly what I would have done

Call them knackers, that's what we do. Sounds funnier too.

Or knick knack paddy whacks

We call them tinkers too. But knackers is like nigger to them.

Everything I know about yurop gypsies is from the move Snatch.

>knackers is like nigger to them
didn't know about that one. they hate pikey too

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/6397527/thwaites-brewery-blackburn-travellers-camp/amp. Good example of them just waltzing in and tying a place. £100k worth of beer ruined.

Typically they turn up on our long bank holiday weekend. They’ll turn up on some council land or small field they bought legally ages ago but has no rights to live on. They do this on the Friday set up camp, tarmac part of the ground and by the time council gets back to work on Tuesday apply for retro active planning permission. Same story every year.
It’s this particular weekend in the Brit Calendwr.

those are new travellers not pikeys,

Just fucking shoot them lmao the french are such silly sallys

Attached: i-doubt-it-5bcbf6.jpg (634x1119, 51K)

these are new age travellers basically hipsters and societal drop outs not hereditary gypsys. You can tell because of the buses and coloured and old caravans, also the amount of filth. most irish travellers are pretty tidy and spend hours every week polishing their massive brand new caravans.

There is one he sometimes posts to Brit/pol/

That they paid for with their tax free earnings stealing metal or doing old people’s drive ways for extortionate prices.

Here in the states travellers are pic related type of flea bags. They hitch hike and train hop around doing fuck all. Cops straight up tell them to fuck off and never come back or they'll beat the shit out of them.

Attached: extralarge.jpg (620x413, 102K)

You mean GYPSIES? They're the scum of the Earth, at least in Spain

We used to build shitty commieblocks and give them for free so we could keep the rest of the city clean and free of gypsies and niggers.
Now the leftitst are trying to demolish those shitholes and spread all those scums over the city.

Attached: las3000.jpg (667x375, 57K)

shart ecofash larpers admire these scum

Pikeys will be the last whites in England next century. Ironic, isn't it?

yeah they are mostly scum, I had one do some work for me and wish I hadnt. They are very family orientated though and have big families which the rest of the white population doesnt.

You know all the Irish hate these fucks too right? Thats why they went over to Britain. Soz.

Pikeys ought to be the first things to be herded into the gas Chambers, absolute subhuman filth

I reserve a little mercy for all races but not these dirty, stealing, thieving fucking animals

Travellers are native British afaik.
Gypsies are from India.
Both behave the same.
Maybe it's a cultural construct, after all.
Or Brits and Indians are both basically niggers.

The Jews fear the pikey.
Have many blonde kids with your blonde blue eyed wife.
Don't register your kids. Don't send them to school. Don't pay taxes. Don't care about others outside your ingroup. If someone looks at you the wrong way, stab first, ask later. Scam boomers and Jews since they've got most resources.

Nice, hows them polish doing in Speke?

niggers

He will be found, as will his kin.

>traveling to CT

Attached: 1566101882125.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

YAH BIG DIRTY DOSSER CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=DVlGDkh_To8

in a nearby village the knackers smashed up €10000 worth of stuff a few years ago, nothing done

>not supporting people who make their homes look like it's Mad Max

Attached: IMG_4284-678x381.jpg (678x381, 59K)

Attached: IMG_4285-e1536936149792.jpg (558x624, 90K)