I bought into the «marry asian» meme

Thanks Jow Forums for recommending me to screw my life and race.

I married a stupid chink in Japan.

At first everything was great and she opened her legs on the first date.

But then the problems came. She wanted to get married, and have kids. She sold my video games and I had to work twice harder to get a bigger appartment.

The baby came, she quit her job, and we stopped having sex.

The kid is a weird creature that looks like an alien. He is neither white or asian, he almost looks like an arab. My wife is sleeping with the kid every night.

I have to date on Tinder to fuck, but my game is rusty and I can’t get laid anymore because I’m too old. I’m basically a slave in Japan and have no money left for prostitutes.

Seriously thinking about «resetting» if you know what I mean !!

Attached: image.jpg (415x739, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B0vvvpCo-8W/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>My wife is sleeping with the kid every night.
Lmao you fucking got cucked by your own goblin son

Attached: 1516490571364.gif (160x270, 864K)

>Indian is Okay

Fake

just run away like nigga you fucking retard. Move out to another state or another country.
Don't be so fucking edgy like tumblr user. No matter how fucking old you are, have a good life and don't end your damn miserable life with shit reasons.

Attached: 4k-wallpaper-adventure-climb-691668.jpg (5472x3648, 3.4M)

>Indian is Okay
desperate.jpg

This. Being indian is never okay.

>The kid is a weird creature that looks like an alien. He is neither white or asian
That's odd, I have a Jap wife, and we recently just had a daughter as well. Kid was born with green eyes, blonde hair and looks exactly like me, which I didn't even think was possible. My wife did a 23 and me kind of fucking thing there, where they tell your genealogy, turns out one of her grandmothers along the way fucked a european dude, and I just happened to turn that white kid switch back on... In the process of making my own Cute hapa chick army. Excuse my while I smoke a cigarette and watch the world burn
>inb4 race traitor
I don't give a fuck, I don't have a horse in that race. Thanks Jesus, for the tight ass snatch.

You are trying to cheat on your gf and don’t want to marry her. She’s pissed because you are not comitting. Do you want to commit? It doesn’t sound like it based on the fact that YOU ARE ON TINDER. I feel sorry for your son for having such a dumb piece of a father. Grow up.

Attached: AS20180530003720_comm.jpg (660x656, 102K)

American women of all races are garbage. The only good asian women are those who grew up in the East. Asian women in the US are mostly shit but still not as bad as white women are.

Attached: temp.png (917x510, 581K)

>in east asia
>looking for non-asians and guys 6'0 and over

good luck

Nice r/hapas false flag LARP.

Attached: 56220365_155975315417093_7800183613953648570_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

>she opened her legs on the first date.
A sure indicator of wifeable material.

Attached: ZenPepe.jpg (960x690, 122K)

shit bait but if a woman does that then you already know she is a shit roasty and not wife material

Attached: 0dwd887.png (334x393, 134K)

she's an American

If you're attractive, all women of any race do that. This is how I know you're ugly. You ugly duckling

Exactly my fellow american friend

If your white then ditch that fucking gook and go back to America.

I married a Chinese woman. We used to fuck like 3x a day until we had kids. Now we fuck like 3x a year.

These days I have an Asian mistress that provides for my sexual needs, but she says she will cut it off if she finds a boyfriend

One thing I always wondered... Who do you think would have a bigger dick, an adult Asian male, or a Negro midget of any age bracket. It's seriously something that i'd like to know.

Imagine being this retarded.
Still a race traitor. You’re going to long to move back in a few years, feeling isolated and alone.

The fact that East Asian males come up with this kind of fantasy garbage only shows that they are the most inferior males. We need to ban East Asian males for being a threat to WMAF civilization.

Attached: 512530e00329cfc2d6e756dee556c3cd15e8f9d2a948940a9bd214fa0bef28fc.jpg (1080x1350, 676K)

Jews want you to racemix because it means diluting white genes. It's never okay. This is why every other week is a flood of pro-racemixing threads. Your mixed race spawn will always suffer from identity issues, have health problems, and your genetic line ends with the mutts who will marry other mutts.

>oy vey otta repair the damage OP caused!

At least the offspring will never make it back into the white population genepool.
No one likes Hapa goblins.

Nah, i'm good. My offspring are going to breed with white's and no one's ever going to know the difference. Sure i'm a race traitor. But the pussy is top notch, it's like i'm Epstein fucking underage poon, except it's legal age. I win bud, no argument is going to change my mind

>The kid is a weird creature that looks like an alien. He is neither white or asian, he almost looks like an arab. My wife is sleeping with the kid every night.
That is a nice thing to say about your son. I am sure he is going to turn out happy and normal with a parent like yourself.

Asia should be gradually whitened through the seed of white men.

Attached: 5kta77f8usb31.jpg (576x768, 86K)

good, since you are the only one who has to live with your choices.

I don't mind what you're doing at all, but stay in nip, don't be an asshole. It's completely understandable to be blackpilled and leaving, but don't actively assist the white genocide please. Most of us over here are pretty innocent in all of this.

>we stopped having sex.
how can you be so cucked. just grab her and fuck her you fucking beta what's she gonna do? she'll probably think your alpha and actually like it.

((()))

This. If the lady is a fucking bitch, just run away like a nigger and let other jap men solve the problem.

Jews want me to racemix with the Heart of Darkness type races, the super niggery ones.... Not the cute ones with a bit of white admixture and higher IQ's than the rest of the planet. I never voted, I have no political affiliation, I have a wife that doesn't mind when I fuck her while she's making my sandwich, and kids that are whiter than me. Seems all good in the hood from where i'm sitting.

Never marry out of your race PERIOD

I still have my foreskin, can you say the same? Call me a kike, you silly goose.

>Thanks Jesus, for the tight ass snatch.

The absolute state.

>She sold my video games
based. stop wasting your time with that bullshit.
>Seriously thinking about «resetting» if you know what I mean
no. you got yourself into this and you made a kid. take responsibility faggot. do you want to produce another fatherless mentally ill school shooter? stay with your child.

again stop being a beta and your wife will know her goddamn place.

lmao tell me more about your views on race mixing

That's right. I'm pissing in the wind. I didn't even vaccinate my kid. Bet that chaps your nipples, eh Khabib

lol what. It's irrefutable.

Fpbp ty bong

Attached: 1561772261009.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>just grab her and fuck her

Based

Attached: Gottfried_Sieben_-_Balkangreuel_-_06.jpg (501x609, 145K)

I have no views. I simply just don't give a fuck. I can understand everyone elses position. I'm here for a good time, not a long time. So i'm doing what I want to do. That's it.

>she opened her legs on the first date
I could be way off the mark here but maybe the issue isn’t she was japanese. The fact that she was enough of a whore to give it up on day one should’ve sent up some red flags.

ignore the retarded autists user. they don't have authority to say shit. at least you managed to reproduce and spread your genes which is ahead of 99% of most faggots here.

Just come home. Get out of this mess brother

>thinking any married man has sex more than a few times a year
Get bjs

keep typing that shit is hilarious. seriously tell me all your philosophies on life

After a while you are not attracted to them anymore because of all the bitching

Don't get a gf before you are a man

take the taco pill bro and come to south america

women are wating for white gods cock

Attached: e36c254a2b27c41fb5-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 120K)

My wife gives bjs less than sex. My mistress on the other hand loves to suck my cock

Disgusting

You sound like a man-child.

((()))

You didn't take the black pill, OP. That's your problem.
Don't have kids and enjoy your freedom. Get yourself a bunch of part time gf's and just fuck whenever.

Attached: 1561050374060.jpg (804x1206, 88K)

Look guys, I sold my DNA to a company! I no longer have the rights to my DNA!

>no game

It's a fucking text message. You literally make a ridiculous pun and then tell her to go out with you on the weekend. Ask for her number.

DONE. Women are not as bright as you think.

children and teenagers whine all the time user. do you let it get to you or do you just ignore it and enforce your will? stop expecting women to be as rational and balanced as you. if she bitches just tell her to shut the fuck up and don't continue arguing. and do whatever you want. as long as you aren't ugly, give her regular dick, and aren't poor as shit she's gonna stick around.

just dump em and jettison out of the country. we need more white children

Attached: 1542218495317.jpg (750x660, 55K)

>>My wife is sleeping with the kid every night.
>Lmao you fucking got cucked by your own goblin son
Lmao

>fell for the retarded "le based and redpilled Asian waifu racemixing is ok with" meme
>woman sleeping with you on the first date seen as positive
>getting married and having kids as negative
>let the woman sell your shit
>kid looks like some mystery meat mutt
>uses Tinder
>uses Tinder while technically married
I can tell from your post you're an Amerimutt retard who thought he was a "badass colonizer like 1/64th of my ancestors" by going to Japan and getting a Jap woman, because of your negroid instincts (part negrified American culture part genetics) your plan began and ended with "muh dikk mohfugga gonna git me sum o dat Asian pink". The fact that the kid is ugly probably means he's not half white half Japanese, but half Japanese and half a mix of probably 50 different races from your Mutt genetics.

Attached: 1561600565414.png (547x433, 16K)

>indian is okay

are chinese girls into indian guys?

You've had the same problems the whole time. Nothing has changed.

Race traitors are just degenerates that can’t get laid with white women.

This. Half Dutch half Japanese look great.

instagram.com/p/B0vvvpCo-8W/

>falling for the gook wife meme

Your wife must look like a mongrel after she takes off all the make-up before bed.

>But then the problems came.

I think you switched things up here.
If she fucks on the first date, she only wants a wageslave

Nearly every chink I've met love white men over any other race.

No. Only the slags do that.

This. For fucks sake, just listen to Tim Poole bitch about being just a fucking quarter Korean. If anything, do it to keep society from being confused about halfbreeds.

I believe that schools, grades 1-12 are just daycare centers for children and teenagers, mostly useless, but there to offset the idea that kikes keep jacking up inflation and the cost of living, thus seperating parents from their children and a wholesome education throughout the most important years of their lives, simply to afford the extreme cost of living. Politics is bullshit, if your voice mattered, you wouldn't be able to vote to begin with, but they like to give you the false sense of satisfaction that you matter, but you dont. Every man should know how to start a fice, and cook a steak on a cast iron pan, outside at night. How to swing an axe... I can keep going on and on if you want. Doesn't change the fact that I prefer tight ass vaginas for my sexual escapades. Why does it pique your interest so much where my dick goes... You're not one of them fags are ya

race traitor scum

slags need the cack sometimes too, be nice to the ugly chicks lol

In case this is not a LARP:

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Let me reach into my pocket to see how many fucks I got in there
Yup, not one.

Why did you buy into the whole "marry Asian meme"thing anyways? And from /pol of all places?

>Thanks Jesus, for the tight ass snatch.

Ahahahahahah fucking wh*toids

It's the cycle of japanese life
You make a son, work twice as hard to support your son, your wife fucks your son because you aren't ever home, you suicide and your son makes his own son and that's the circle of lifeee

Not him, but although I married Asian, I still think I have it better than the majority of white men who marry white women

Japan doesn't have as much of a kike problem than the good ole US of A does. It's not the same system, her genetic fingerprints aren't added to any databases.

Go larp elsewhere, dancing bear

Asian wife meme is about Asians with asian culture. That ugly bitch has asian features but is americanised. Doesnt count.

It'll blow your mind that i'm actually German as well. Too bad only one of us is white, eh Hazam

>chink
>japan

Attached: 7BD04432-A4BC-4376-B8B0-294EF3845FE9.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Nah, I kinda like this thread. Think i'll stay here, Boss

>The baby came, she quit her job, and we stopped having sex.
rape is legal in Japan you fucking retard

Attached: 1559134043663.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

Beats being a Hapa though.

>opened legs on first date
>you considered this marriage material

You brought this on yourself.

No it doesn't. My kid is literally white than you. And it a fucking halfing,

Nonetheless I wish you good luck with your marriage. Try and be a good father to your son at least.

>t. schlomo
Why are (((they))) trying so hard to stop wmaf

What do you do for work in Japan? Getting cucked by your azn waifu aside, how do you enjoy living in the country

Attached: 1562627695940.jpg (474x608, 55K)

Daughter, but I appreciate the sentiment. Thank you.

based and redpilled

photo of the kid and your hand with timestamp or else OP is a faggot and a kike troll. sage

>opened her legs on the first date
>I married a stupid chink
what a fucking idiot you are

Attached: 1565825825654.png (500x500, 41K)

I agree with your views on education, politics and masculinity but you lost me with "ass vaginas". Maybe thats an American or Asian term I dunno. It doesnt matter to me where your dick goes I was just entertained by your basic bitch outlook on sex. I've had gfs who repeat the same retarded platitudes as "im here for a good time, not a long time". Very NPC. And that comment comparing yourself to Epstein and your chink gfs to children. Pretty funny lad.

but didn't you know, all women are sluts. Except your mother.

bro the same thing happened to me about 10 years ago. except no kid, I left the wife before that happened. hang on in there I have banged 150 filipinas since then.