Decadely Desu Thread

Desu'll never die ~desu!

Attached: de d.jpg (800x600, 56K)

reddit thread? time for a reddit thread fellas

>meme buzzword for absolutely no real reason
That’s how I can tell you’re actually a newfag from reddit

No more desu posting. But those were good days.

anime is reddit youd know that if you werent a complete and utter redditor which you are by the way

Desu is the reason ~desu. You're the one throwing a 'buzzword' ~desu, the whole 'newfag from reddit' deal ~desu. This is a random board ~desu. So kindly fuck off ~desu.

Desu never died ~desu. Desu is forever ~desu.

Attached: 156515155966.jpg (400x557, 65K)

my fellow redditor............

2hu is not an anime, dumb dumb redditor.

all japanese drawings are reddit

Were you born retarded, or did you put effort into brain cell loss?

This.

Attached: 1566072267591.jpg (2400x1800, 228K)

redditor fury in action

A lot of people out there have been wondering where the word "lulz" comes from. It is REALLY a corruption of LOL, meaning "Laugh Out Loud?"

No.

So, did Suiseiseki, aka desu, create lulz?

All the time, but she didn't invent the word. Then who did?

The modfags on /b/. That's who.

You see, a long time ago (I think it was in late 2006), tons of people were posting the desu ASCII (you know, the crappy one with the boxes). The modfags got pissed off at us and wordfiltered the word "desu" to "lulz". Therefore, every time you posted the ASCII, it would show "lulz" instead of "desu". Granted, the word "lulz" did exist before this incident, but if desu was never around, lulz would NEVAR be as popular as it is today.

We have desu to thank for lulz. We have lulz whenever we post desu.

/b/ is the Illuminati of the Internet.

Desu is the alien that controls that Illuminati.

Desu is above the rules of /b/ (except #34).

Desu cannot be stopped.

Desu is full of win and love.

And most importantly, desu is desu. Nevar forget. ~desu

Attached: desusays3.jpg (281x298, 18K)

Based and Desupilled.
Newfag.

Im desu can you desu your desu?

Desu desu, desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu.
Desu, desu desu — desu desu desu desu, desu desu desu. Desu desu: desu desu desu, desu, desu desu desu desu.
Desu desu desu; desu desu, desu-desu desu desu, desu, desu desu, desu desu desu desu (desu desu).
Desu desu — desu desu desu, desu desu — desu desu, desu, desu/desu desu desu.
Desu desu? Desu desu desu, desu desu desu desu.

DESU.

Attached: 1283011064636.jpg (385x429, 61K)

Hello Jow Forums. Just a friendly neighborhood fun enforcer here letting you know that this is your final warning. I'm sorry but your Jow Forums.org status is just going to have to be petitioned against using the fearsome platforms of /qa/ and probably not IRC because what is that? Let's see here, let me find my list. Ok, here it is. ahem.

>Crimes of Jow Forums
by some faggot that thinks he's funny

1: Failure To Create So Much As A Single Meme.

Even /diy/ has memes and it's the least meme happy board in Jow Forums history. I'm sorry. Second least meme happy board in Jow Forums history. Congrats, I guess.

2: Most Unfunny Board Ever

Like, where are you faggots from? Because it can't be Jow Forums. Even newneon haired counter insurgents from Tumblr generate more laffs than you on like every other board, though their comic antics amount to calling everything 'cringe' or 'schizo' so we are actually laughing at them but who cares, at least we're laughing. What do you have? Blogposts? Reposted anime faces? I have a sneaking suspicion that I am surrounded by bots here.

3: Complete and Total Vacuity

Let's take a look at some of the threads right now.

>how do I know if I'm retarded
>haven't been outside for 4 days
>Mmmm yummy borgir
>she does not like frogs

And on and on and on. Go rob a British knifebin and get some edge. Maybe that's what bothers me so much: the total lack of edge. Why are you faggots so nice? Does it make you feel special or something? 800+ days online and not a single feeling hurt. And they created you in an attempt to carry the torch of the spirit of old /b/ and Jow Forums on a good day.

Oh well. I don't even really care I just thought I'd post a thread like this to try to stir up some life around here.

Attached: F79944E0-4F08-47EC-82E1-67A29ADF31D0.jpg (500x500, 43K)

with a touch of /v/

Attached: 1560782365376.jpg (640x480, 105K)

Attached: 156530520774.jpg (604x341, 47K)

Cringe

based

cringe

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Attached: 1550370724805.jpg (374x400, 48K)

thanks doc

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

Attached: REDALERT.png (1920x1080, 970K)