Tipping

What is your opinions on tipping? Do you do it/are you expected too?

Attached: 6C7835371-130611-tippng-505p.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 70K)

I'm expected to, like all of the US. Which is why I avoid sit down restaurants. I'm not gonna be bullied into tipping all the time.

Based and redpilled

You're a heartless monster if you don't tip here.
People are busting their asses making slave labor wages just to get by.

If you can find a place where they make at least minimum wage by state law, feel free to not tip a fucking thing.

Attached: 1565423886396.png (625x626, 35K)

The staff gets mad when people don't tip. Tips are the only reason people could live off those kinds of jobs and still work a reasonable amount of hours.

Sí, recibo un buen trato y servicio

Attached: jij.jpg (249x255, 18K)

i was writing in spanish a few seconds before my broin gets confused

Attached: 1563143599887.png (591x716, 322K)

>You're a heartless monster if you don't tip here.
>People are busting their asses making slave labor wages just to get by.

This is a lie. Restaurants can only underpay you if youre making up majority difference in tips. At the end of the day they have to pay you the minimum. A person who is being paid 4.75 per hour is generally getting 80 bucks in tips that hour. Even if youre a garbage server who doesnt deserve tips you are being paid state minimum.

Servers bitching about wages are tweens who dont understand economics. Yes, the business is subtracting from your gross and making customers foot the bill but you did not lose pay. Now fuck off.

Certainly not expected to tip, tips here are what they are supposed to be, additional money you give to the servers directly if you really liked their service. And it's like that in most of the world, or at least europe. Your tips can hardly be classified as actual tips desu.

I dont tip, i dont believe in it

lole!
what a dumb weener!

Attached: anime girl laughing 8.png (319x388, 158K)

I don't like it

Don't do that. Never.

I am so sick of people perpetuating this lie, fuck me

Attached: 1352359596226.png (500x405, 305K)

I only give her the tip if she can cook me a nice steak

We tip if the service is good and not expected at all

IMHO, the tip is the price you pay for the enthusiasm and good service provided by the waiter, and it's main purpose is to clarify the people serving you is doing so voluntarily and not because of slavery (even though they are in fact, being paid, you as a customer cannot know that, so the tip is the prof of non-slavery directly between the customer and the server).
In that sense, I find it meaning and pay it. Depending on the quality of the service I usually go from 5% (very bad quality) to 10% (regular) and even 25% (extremely good service).
What I don't understand nowadays is people in fast food services requesting for tip. I buy a to-go sandwhich in Subway and the fuckers ask me for tip. How is that reasonable? They are the equivalent of chefs, or cooks, they make they food, they don't serve it. Why the hell would they feel authorized to ask for a tip? Fucking morons.

I tip my hat if the waitress is atheist.

the absolute state of the name and tripfags

Always in restaurants as long as they don't make any major fuckups
And wherever I'm a regular where getting a good job done is kind of important
It's not seen as an obligation around here, but as a genuine courtesy

We don't tip grocery store workers so why should I tip anyone else?

Only to make it full number, for example when the meal costs 125 czech crowns i give 130

I think it's better to pay the staff a wage and reflect it in the cost of the product than to try and pull some hidden 'optional' price hike, so I don't do it. However, I only ever pay for things by card and the subject of tipping has never come up. They key in the price, I key in the code, they give back the card and the transaction ends.

it should be abolished along with the kikes that invented it

Attached: vitriol.jpg (250x250, 6K)

no need to apologize i can speak mexican hombre

Attached: frog.jpg (600x500, 83K)

Tip is mostly an US thing. Rest of the world provides adequate salary instead.