“The average Japanese today sleeps with his or her children until the children are ten or fifteen years old”

“The average Japanese today sleeps with his or her children until the children are ten or fifteen years old”

Western observers even today often notice that Japanese mothers masturbate their young children during the day in public and at night in the family bed-in order, they say, "to put them to sleep”

Japanese mothers often teach their sons how to masturbate, helping them achieve first ejaculation in much the same manner as with toilet training. A “mental health hotline” in Tokyo recently reported being flooded with calls about incest, 29 percent of them with complaints such as that the mother would offer her body for sex while telling the son, “You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use by body”, or “I don’t want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead”

Parents usually have intercourse with the children in bed with them; and "co-sleeping," with parents physically embracing the child, often continues until the child is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found daughters sleeping with their fathers over 20 percent of the time after age 16.

Co-bathing is equally significant, continuing until the age of six and beyond. Mothers sometimes wash their children even after they have reached adolescence. Although sexual motivations are vigorously disavowed during these activities, research reveals a pattern that links co-sleeping and co-bathing to incest. For boys, this incestuous activity with mother is so traumatic that the notion of sexuality with other females is repugnant, marriage is often impossible, and fears of impotence are common.

Attached: mae-japonesa-e-filho_53876-10622.jpg (626x481, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metafilter.com/66385/Growing-up-sexually-a-world-atlas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_display_of_affection#Northern_Manchuria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hot, but post the article.

When the nastiest animes are not fantasy anymore

Attached: qwe_download.jpg (475x356, 54K)

Sources?

impossible

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (249x265, 92K)

you're welcome

metafilter.com/66385/Growing-up-sexually-a-world-atlas

and that’s a good thing

Don't take nukes, kids

My mummy touched my peepee often for a few years when I around 4 years old. I am now a stinky lazy mentally ill neet

Hot as fuck.

I would not mind at all if my future wife had sex with my future son.

Mothers in northern Manchuria (China) in the 1900s, used to show affection for their children by performing fellatio (blowjobs) on baby boys, placing the penis in their mouths and stimulating it, while they regarded public kissing with revulsion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_display_of_affection#Northern_Manchuria

Should have dropped s few more A bombs. Sick place Japan

based and incestpilled.

Attached: GettyImages-807123.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

Please. Please don't reproduce.

Attached: sadman.jpg (480x360, 13K)

cuck jap dads.

cute

My mom slept with me until I was 16 too.

did she ever do anything?

friendly bump

She jerked him off with Maple Syrup and said "Don't worry user, Americans aren't Real...."

so this is the bottom reason why there is huge incel hikikomori and anime problem in japan?

No.

>jerked him off with Maple Syrup
>Maple Syrup

pretty sure most canadians are uncut and dont need any lubricant to jerk off

also heres a milf pic

Attached: 1555483075089.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

>For boys, this incestuous activity with mother is so traumatic that the notion of sexuality with other females is repugnant

Faggots