Balkan people

Do people actually consider balkanites non white, or is it just a meme. I'm serbian btw, this is just a vpn

Let's find out strawpoll.com/wfhbswcw

Attached: Balkans-map.jpg (700x394, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only whites in Balkans are Slovenes and Kajkavian Croats. Rest are Turkish rape babies

Why do you see us as turkish rape babies?

They're white but not part of the west

we all are sub humans that serve our germanic overloads

I’m Romanian, and I was told I have white privilege. Does that answer your question

>flag
Consider suicide :)

Attached: pan european mutt.jpg (500x660, 236K)

Să te fut în gură de diasporit, mă sclavu' jidanilor

>Only whites in Balkans are Slovenes and Kajkavian Croats. Rest are Turkish rape babies
Lol faggot, we serbs have thing called Sun and most serbs are lity bit darker than germans and other Europeans , except those gypsies they are from fucking India...

we are niggers ooga booga, don't come here, ever...

>>Only whites in Balkans are Slovenes and Kajkavian Croats. Rest are Turkish rape babies
>Lol faggot, we serbs have thing called Sun and most serbs are lity bit darker than germans and other Europeans , except those gypsies they are from fucking India...
*Little

We know non whites consider balkans as white, even though they don't know what the balkans is. But i'm asking the white people on pol specifically

Desu I'd rather be a balkan subhuman than a cutdick goycattle chink.

we REEEE at our germanic overlords tho, can't even be ruled over by another serb, honestly we should make serbia a loose federation of city states since we can't help but hate those other serbs

>balkan
>slovenia
no sweetie

Are you blind faggot? I said i'm serbian at my original post, i'm using a vpn

>caring about what westoid animals think

Attached: 1566150404188.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>gypo mutt talkin
follow your own advice w/o smile

Attached: 91b12e30140429c1e9c8babbe2a48caaea59f30bf26703e22f35cc247eea862e.png (1598x960, 845K)

>memeflag kike
Consider annuda shoah :)

Attached: 1561308089770.png (1024x957, 527K)

Zasto Srbi uopste toliko jebeno obozavaju da se povezuju sa Balkanom kad je Balkan sinonim za sve najgore? A i od svih balkanskih naroda jedino sa Grcima (koji sebe nikada ne bi zvali Balkancima) i donekle Makedoncima nismo u nekom neprijateljstvu (Rumunija nije Balkan, to je budalastina). To je isto kao kad te neko zove stokom i to mu na to kazes jeste stoka sam.

Sorry i'm diaspora

(((romania))) was created by "westoid animals" and you are very desperate to be accepted as western romans and not as turkish rape babies. Without USA, UK and France you wouldnt exist.

Romanians are balkan, and they are in fucking denial. They are in denial about their history, their race, their country and everything else. Some of the most deluded and crazy fuckers on the planet.

Why do you identify with the Balkans so much when the Balkans is the synonym for everything that's bad? Besides, the only Balkan people Serbs are not enemies with are Greeks (they would never call themselves Balkanians) and to an extent North Macedonians. It's like someone calling you a hick and you're like "hell yeah I'm a hick"

Also, this is the real Balkan map

Attached: Balkan_topo_sr.svg.png (800x730, 1.13M)

It's a meme spread by subversives. Here is the ABSOLUTE OBJECTIVE FACTUAL TRUTH, everything else is propaganda.

Slavs are the whitest people on the planet, blond hair, blue eyes, snow white skin. So:

1 - Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia are without a doubt white.

2 - Bulgaria and Bulgaria 2.0 a.k.a. Macedonia are half-slav, half-Bulgar mix, the Bulgar tribes are most closely related to the ancient Iranian tribes in Asia minor which were LITERALLY the original Aryans, so that makes Bulgaria and Macedonia white as fuck as well.

3 - Greeks are mostly Mediterranean and have always been depicted as white as fuck. They might be a bit more tanned like Italians, but that's thanks to living South. If you displace them somewhere else they will be white as cheese.

4 - Romanians are mostly descended from Bulgarians (we populated that area), Thracians (Dacians) and a mix of Asiatic tribes, so again, white as fuck.

5. Albania and T*rkey are muslim fucks and not Balkan people. The first are foreign invaders that were brought here from far away and the roaches have a tiny bit of land here, they are Middle Eastern. Both are of course shitskin sand niggers.

6. Bosniaks are Serbs who accepted islam. Unlike other nations that were enslaved here and resisted they gladly adopted the culture, the people, etc. I would say they are heavily mixed with muzzies and their whiteness is questionable. I would say the muslim parts are not white, but the Christian ones are. Republika Srpska people look different than the others.

>b-but muuh rape babies

Rape babies were KILLED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE, sometimes along with the mother, sometimes she even killed herself first. We have a word for that here and in Serbia, it was THAT wide spread. It was done to keep us pure.

Also, pic related, biggest and newest, international and peer-reviewed genetic study. We have ABSOLUTELY NO shitskin admixture thanks to the people that killed their raped daughters, show some respect.

Attached: not turkic 3 - Copy.jpg (1848x1180, 458K)

well, you're the first person to say this before, why is it bad to be called a balkan, it's not used as a slur.

Thanks for the study. But i'm sure that albanians and bsoniaks are white, l tried to look if bosniaks have a genetic connection with turks, but l didn't find anything proving it or disproving it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

user... Albanians are the colour of shit and are inbred as fuck thanks to islam allowing them to marry their cousins.

>2 - Bulgaria and Bulgaria 2.0 a.k.a. Macedonia are half-slav, half-Bulgar mix, the Bulgar tribes are most closely related to the ancient Iranian tribes in Asia minor which were LITERALLY the original Aryans, so that makes Bulgaria and Macedonia white as fuck as well.
autism

kys subhuman

Do you have evidence that albanians have shitskin on average?

What are macedonians to you?

Serbs,montenegrians and bosniaks are not pure slav also, they are a mix between slavs and native tribes to the balkans like the ilirians and thracians.

Hello Ratko, or Abdul, or Grigorios.

>mad at being Bulgarian

I wonder why Basil The Bulgar-slayer is not Basil The Macedonian-slayer.

I live with albanians user, most of them do have shit skin

dumb ass bulgshit. greeks are literally mixed with middle eastern/west asian. they have a massive amounts of J1 and J2.

Attached: butthurtbelt.jpg (1000x778, 176K)

Thracians are white. We (me and you) also have Thracian admixture.

go to albania and see for yourself you moron

Macedonians are just as Bulgar as Hungarians and Italians.

Attached: KUBER-WHO.png (1280x840, 432K)

I know that user

please don't be mean to me

I never really thought about "white" before Jow Forums. I just thought about it in terms of European.
Now I'm kinda glad that I ain't the same people as pic related.

Attached: 1132200.jpg (460x460, 39K)

It's probably insignificant, Thracians were completly romanized before we came, most of the were wiped off by the Plague of Justinian and the few remaining fled south when we invaded.

The difference is the other two got assimilated while the Bulgars of Kuber linked up with Asparukh. We are the same people, by denying it you are shaming our ancestors.

Attached: Structure_of_the_First_Bulgarian_Empire_during_the_IX-X_century.png (1200x1058, 644K)

Yeah that's why I usually skip it. We have the most of any Balkan people by official studies, but it is still a small amount.

The others still left a mark tho, pic related.

Attached: alcek.png (700x5261, 1.86M)

we are just as white as italy, spain and southern france (0%)
we take pride in our non-wh*te heritage, we are mostly non slavs, more like people who inhabited this land before the slavs just assimilated us.

today i will remind them
>The Dulo clan was the ruling dynasty of the Bulgars.
>It is generally considered that they - or at least the elite caste[2] - is intimately related to the origin and activity of the Huns and Western Turkic.[3]
>The royal family and rulers of the Old Great Bulgaria (632–668) and first half of the First Bulgarian Empire (681–1018), in their prince list (Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans) claimed through Irnik, which was probably related or the Attila's son Ernak itself, Attilid descent.[1][6]
>The Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans (Bulgarian: Имeнник нa бългapcкитe хaнoвe) is a short manuscript which is presumed to contain the names of some early Bulgar rulers.
>The most what is known about the clan is written in the Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans. The Nominalia lists as the first ruler mythical Avitohol, who lived 300 years and descended from the Dulo clan.[8]
>Avitohol (153?–453?) is the first name in the Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans. Little is known about him. According to the document he is from the Dulo clan and most probably was considered and respected as the forefather of the khans. Some researchers claim that Avitohol is Attila the Hun who was succeeded by his son Ernak or Irnik (the second name mentioned in the Nominalia).

Attached: 1564697142108.jpg (1280x810, 408K)

зaштo cвaкo нe би мoгao дa биpa зa ceбe кaкo ћe дa ce индeтификyјe ?
зa тeбe јe бaлкaн cинoним зa шит, oк.
тo штo јe нeкимa cинoним зa бaлкaн cpaњe, тaкo јe oвдe нeкoмe cинoним зa мyзикy цeцa...кoгa бoли кypaц штa ти миcлиш кao пoјeдинaц или јoш бoљe, кoгa бoли кypaц зa зaпaдни пoглeд нa бaлкaн - кoји cи тaкo лeпo ycвoјиo.
јeбe ми ce тaчнo штa бpитaнaц, хoлaнђaнин, нeмaц миcли o нaмa...oни cy caмo oтeжaвaјyћи фaктop зa нac, вapвapи poбoвлacнички...зa њихoвo мишљeњe ми ce јeбe...лaкo ћeмo ми ca њимa кao и дo caдa, дa дoбpo cи тo пpoчитao.
зa мeнe јe бaлкaн cинoним зa дocтa лeпих cтвapи...имa и лoших кao и cвyгдe...aл нијe нпp. тaкo кpитичнo кao y лoндoнy, пapизy, нeмaчкoј и швeдcкoј...y кoјимa нe бих ни cpao, a кaмoли живeo...a јoш мaњe њихoвo мишљeњe yзимao y oбзиp.

why are you so pathetic to seek approval from pol

based af bulgarian scholar

look at all the assblasted analbanians screeching at you for posting the truth hahahaha

pngquant.org

Attached: 1547132062010.png (700x5261, 518K)

Pic related, shorter version

Attached: not turkic btfo.jpg (700x2563, 750K)

Jebo ti deretic mater glupu, youtube istoricaru

Daily reminder Balkan is a slur in Slovenian

also
Dinarids are white
Turkish babies aren't white.
pic related; not white

Attached: 7ook9lMaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTW1JN01EQV8vNjA0NWQ4ZmQ1MjM0YzEwZjMyYmZmZDdhZDI2MGE1M (740x792, 112K)

fuck you nigger, stop reading tito's history that made us believe we are "brothers" with the russians just because of communist interests, we are 30% slav at best, we have more illirian, thracia, greek, roman and whatever the fuck you want to call them DNA in us.

Making the zerg SEETHE at the truth is a nice start for my day :)

is this man white? he's british

Attached: Disney+ABC+Television+Group+Archive+HvsSZq1YSf4x.jpg (684x1024, 182K)

>linked up with Asparukh
>Asparukh
>reign
>681–701
>Macedonia
>conquered by Presian
>reign
>836–852

Asparukh's people ffs. Do I need to spell out everything?

No you stupid faggot, we have more slavic blood in us, stop learning history from youtube historians

I almost never tell people I'm Albanian. I'm worried they'll see me differently. I have dark brown hair, grey eyes, and I can drink milk without dying. Is it ok if I'm white guys? I'm not even a muslim, I'm a christian.

>is this man white
nope
>british
not ethnicaly

Balkan is shit because of balkan culture.
If you keep you albanian/balkan culture you are not white

But what would happened if they weren't around? They invented almost everything. I would fight for the best interests of USA any day over Albania. Because so long as America exists in its purest form, freedom can exist across the world.

You are probably descendant of a white slave.

Asparukh's people and their ancestors didn't have any authority over Macedonia for 200 years after Kuber, user...

No, you should kys nigger, you're not white, turks brought you to the balkans from asia

I want to be normal so bad

his name is sean connery, he was the first james bond and he is ethnically english and scottish, born in british during the 30s. So to you, some british people are not white?

britain*

That doesn't change the ethnicity of those people.

>"We"
at least YOU don't have more than 15% slavic dna.
pick fucking one already, are you bulgarians, slavs, serbs, descendants of alexander the great or what???

stop caring about what others think so much. Don't let them dictate how you see yourself

My ancestors goes back very far in Albania. Like before ottomans. But I dont care honestly, I'm happy with my genetic makeup.

where is the Greek poster, you know the one...

l wasn't here for a few months, so the jacob british white meme isn't something l have seen too much. Could you explain it a bit?

I'm a serb you faggot, i just live in vardarska banovina

Maybe you have genes from the people that lived there before the Albanians came in. If you have white skin and grey eyes and don't have the Tonibler look, you are probably descended from other people.

who cares if we are white or not. We are Croats, Bulgars, Serbs, Romanians etc. White is only applied if we move somewhere where there are alot of "other" people like USA or France

So what's with the "we"in the previous post? If you personally are Serb that's fine, but Macedonians in general are not.

There is this Greek user that posts
>British
>white
under every single OP that is related to Britain. It's quite funny.

first link meant for

Not whole world is inbreed as balkan.
There was race mixing even before 21.century- not as big as today, bit there was.
He might have long forgotten ancestors from some shithole.
When you put one drop of ink into the water ...

I've only seen it a couple times, l think once with himself doing so. But that is pretty cool

Most "macedonians" are serbs, only the ones who live in east macedonia are bulgarians

Attached: 1496606692621.jpg (466x295, 20K)

This has a greater point though, sean is as white as everyone else in britiain, he comes from the same people. He does not look white, but he is genetically white which what tethers whitenationalist together, genetics. This is why we care for our race, because of the bloodline, not for something so mundane as the aesthetics of humans.
saved, thank you for that

Us Albanians call the tonibler types ottoman rejects. Northern Albania/southern Montenegro is basically the only area that is filled with "real Albanians". The tonibler monkey face types are usually in the southern parts of Albania and Macedonia. They dont even speak Albanian correctly they're retarded turks with weird Turkish names yet reddit Albanians will defend them to hell and back.

Majority of people in Europe have white appearance. Some meds look more levantine, while some Slavs have gypsy or asian admixture. But in average, Balkan people are "whiter" (in wester terms) than Italians and Portugeese, but swarthier than Germanics and Anglos.

Brits are a mix of many people, the Normans, the Vikings, Roman leftovers, etc., but all of those are white. The genetic stock of the Brits is white.

The memes and jokes are about the colonial niggers coming to the UK and the recent muslim invasion. London is 60% not white nowadays.

l thought albanians in the north were the ones who were mixed with slavs a lot

Based. What's the situation in Makedonija, do they like Serbs or Bulgarians more?

yeah i'm just trying to prove the point that looks isn't something you should base your white nationalism on

>white people
>on pol

unironically this
based non-wh*te illyrian bro

Attached: SS-Felipe.png (800x970, 306K)

being white hasnt stopped them from killing each other so it doesnt really matter if you consider them white or not (btw only the italians living in dalmatia are white). the religion and nationality is what actually matters

BASED AND BALKPILLED