Pol... the ultimate question

Do I date and marry a...
>4 out of 10 german blonde a bit on the chubby side with a big ass
>8 out of 10 Chinese cutie with a tight body and cute feet
I know, not my personal blog
But I’m genuinely conflicted
I know with the chinese girl my kids will be asian, but she is so damn cute
With the German chick I know they will be german... but she is nowhere near as cute
Do I sacrifice my taste for my race...?
>only white people may answer in this thread
>Jews are not white
>jannies are definitely not white

Attached: C265FE93-D69F-4F71-862B-688665E980BA.jpg (1024x1023, 91K)

OP, this is not that hard.
It is NEVER okay to be a race traitor, so suck it up, make the best of it, or find someone else you can make healthy strong kids with

find a new german woman that you want to breed.

And stop watching gook media.

Chinese are bugmen, only Japanese are honorary aryan.

convert to islam and make them convert too and claim them as your wifes get them both pregnant and get social security checks, not hard OP (but depends on their personalities its better a based asian than liberal white)

she's 15 you fucking pedo

Attached: 1566060371841.png (1260x1218, 102K)

German obviously.

She can lose weight. She can get an amazing body within the next year. The chigger will always be a chigger. It is not morally ok to remove your children from the white race. Make sure your kids come out white op.

Besides, a non-white 10/10 is like a white 3/10. Take the cutie German.

>not banging a cute woman due to “muh race”
nazis are really stupid, huh?

The only time I would permit mixing is if you find someone who is not an npc and has genuine feelings for you.
But it has to be mutual, and not just some teenage summer dream.
Judging by the fact that you keep 2 girls around, you have no morals, if you did, you wouldn't come here looking for validation.

tie that fat bitch onto a tredmill and hang a Bratwurst in front of it. that should take care of the fat problem

unironically keep banging the hotter one.

>Jews are not white

Then what the fuck are they?

Jesus Fuck. This brainwashed community

White people are always more attractive than Asians. A mediocre white girl will get more attention than any Asian. And even worse if you have a son. Your kids deserve to be white. People always regret race mixing. Your kids will look nothing like you if you mix. Your kids will turn out lovely if they're white.

Jewish. Semitic. Middle Eastern. Anything but white.

If you mix your blood you should remove yourself from this earth. Another drop of another race means you add more non-whites to the world, not less.

oh my my...my dik moved twice

Marry the German, keep banging the chink

You are giving a power to a bunch of fucking idiots that claim that are Jews. Like Gypsys.

This world is bound to Fall

> only white people may answer in this thread

> germans are not white

LOL OP

Hebrew, you fucking moronic meme flag

>Then what are they
Either Middle Eastern Semitic or ancient Hohols

She's 16 bongbro, and also that's legal in my state however I wouldn't fuck that potato if my life depended on it. Ew.

Holy fck and she's blonde!?!?! I didn't even red that part, I skimmed over it too fast. Dude if you get a natural blonde wife you won at life. Blondes are rare. Your kids will come out gorgeous. Choose the blonde.

>chink girls paradox.
This is why I hate chink girls. It is really funny when they think they are white. Most of them are goddamn ugly

Attached: DAB72ADF-51D9-44FC-8E30-950F04FEC4AF.jpg (900x926, 165K)

askenazi jewish is under the European category in dna tests

This

you already know the answer you fucking fgt kys

Weebs are the fucking worst. God damn embarrassing.

Chinese girl's hips are too narrow to birth your children. She will become a vicious tiger mom, you will hate it, your children will be confused and hate both of you.

swarthy disgusting bastards the germans are

Attached: german hater.jpg (299x168, 5K)

This is accurate. OP's chink kids would hate him and their mom for being race traitors.

the white woman. asians are insnae and will kidnap your resulting hapas.

this

Switched out my gross white roaste for a qt Filipina

Hebrew is a nation you fucking dumb fuck

Why didn't you finish elementary school?

Yes, it's "stupid" to want your child to have the maximum potential of intellect and health traits, and "awesome" to be a promiscuous fuck-boy and overdose on dopamine

What's the age of consent in the international waters? Asking for a fellow billionaire.

That is genuinely a tough question. I'd go with the German. Chunky women tend to have healthier babies, too (google it) and your kids would definitely be healthier than Hapas.

Most of hapas are goddamn ugly. Only chink girls don’t want to accept it

Obviously. Faggots shouldn't breed or breath.
Morgenthau plan, now!

>I know with the chinese girl my kids will be asian, but she is so damn cute

Not always true
My Chinese wife produced an extremely white baby. He is a straight copy of me.

It's all about the dna

Prefer Nips over Chinks. But if she's 8/10 should be good. The German blonde very nice as well, and you can always get her to exercise if you exercise yourself, so question: Exactly how cute are each of their feet?

desu, asian dad white mom hapas are alright, but white dad asian mom hapas are never ok (see: eliot roger)

lol like you would know incel

German. Asian women in America are horrible once married. Cheap, sloppy, rude dragon ladies who will spend all your money on her shopping addiction.

>>>\bant\

Elliot Roger was a kike happa, just like mattress girl.

honestly I wouldn't fuck her even with a 20 meters wooden stick. FAS bitch doesen't deserve my superior BVLL loads.

Attached: France_Greta_Thunberg_64791.jpg-131ea-1226x0-c-default.jpg (1226x820, 131K)

Go with the German, "muh dick" isn't an argument unless you're a nigger.

oh my my my my mymy

out of 10 german blonde a bit on the chubby side with a big ass

this with no questions. the fact you are even asking us about shows me you are a semi- (AT LEAST) degenerate. white genes are white genes, and chink insectoid green brine is always a fucking insectoid brine.

Attached: 1563225954573.jpg (564x883, 70K)

watch your back abdul

Attached: 1535983997494[1].jpg (620x411, 40K)

I dont care if you fucked a black or Latina woman but Asians are just proof you are weak and most likely on the spectrum. White men who fetishise asian women are always betas and this proves true in 999 out of 1000 cases

I'd say go for the think desu, if she's good stock then she's a benefit to the gene pool. Be careful of makeup and plastic surgery, the chunk might be hiding under 10lbs of makeup and botox/facelifts etc.

Sow your wild oats freely, choose both fren. You can make it work. I believe in you, it’s been done before, Muslims doing it in your country right now.

>What's the age of consent in the international waters? Asking for a fellow billionaire.

based
Im doubling the question

Attached: 1559951776040.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Ditch the chink or you’ll be sorry for the rest of your life.

Neither. If you are forced at gunpoint, the German obviously.

Marrying an Asian is cucking yourself. If you have children with her, even some random Arab couple's children will be genetically closer to you.

>Do I date and marry a...
Neither, go for a jewess if it doesn't work out you can always just go for the final solution.

Attached: fucking_kike.gif (240x163, 2.83M)

Meet the true aryan beauty

Attached: 8C3AFD78-5374-40B4-BD1B-9D6F6DFA61F2.jpg (1238x1204, 231K)

The german gal. Breeding hips ftw.

Just find a better looking woman within your race?

NOOOORF
I fucking love 'em

Attached: 230.jpg (810x713, 88K)

All I need is a big ass

Attached: 57597761_166556801021961_6384110711406406989_n.jpg (678x678, 69K)

You can easily control her weight once she lives with you just by cooking a lot of good food that isn't high in sugar/fat every day.

Suicide is the best option for you

absolute juice of truth, based Paddy

>But I’m genuinely conflicted
Don't breed, let your cowardly genes die out if you can't do better, race traitor.

It shows a lack of impulse control though. It might be bad parenting/societial factors to blame, but it might also be the genes.

Sex is a great exercise.
You can quite literally fuck her into shape. .

seeking for big asses is literally nigger-tier shit.

Always go with ass. Even as a footfag I know this.

>Then what the fuck are they?

Serpents

>I dont care if you fucked a black or Latina woman
Cuck

impregnate the blonde, bank the chink on the side

Wrong

Chasing boobs is Jew-tier

Serpent spawn is surprisingly close to the truth.

>cute feet

I think we all know the right choice

Naw ass all the way

Attached: 1524528984448.png (1400x1570, 1.3M)

Kys

German girl with big ass you fool

One post by ID, IPhone File names. Save yourself the trouble next time

cut your fuckin balls off ....

Attached: ugayboi.jpg (640x654, 63K)

Attached: schmeller.jpg (570x653, 62K)

if you don't find her beautiful, you don't love her, thus your relationship will be a failure and your kids will suffer for it

This.
A cheerful 4/10 white girl >>>>>>>>>>>> anything

Attached: pictainslee038.jpg (981x1472, 226K)

Too old. 13 and half is the best.

Attached: mynameis-pedobear-just-wantahug-16259465.png (500x522, 81K)

>Do I sacrifice my taste for my race...?
Yes, chinks are soulless and your children will hate you for ruining them.
Alternatively, just get a prettier German gf you cuck.

Attached: 1562002288838.jpg (1080x1194, 275K)

Bjorn, big tiddies is Northern women feature to produce more milk by long and cold winters to feed her baby. So big tiddies is also (kinda) degeneracy or at least peasant-tier white fetish, but! bid arses is COMPLETELY nigger shit.

Attached: 1559632016720.webm (626x720, 2.83M)

Only go for the chinese if she was born and educated in China

Their religion is Middle Eastern, therefore they are not white.

+ probably she has a pleasant disposition, she is not spoiled and with a sense of humor

This is why I'm an incel. I wouldn't touch that beast with a 10 foot pole

dis gay nigga wearin a breast cancer vest?

Find a hot German.

God, It just happened I was listening to classical music I opened up in youtube and watch this with it, half way through I noticed how weird it felt.

If I were in your situation, I would definitely choose the big ass German girl, fuck having a hapa son, at least your progeny will still be white, plus i like big asses.

breed german pork and dip dick in chop suey