What are we drinking today, Jow Forums ?

what are we drinking today, Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1566149340964.jpg (4608x2176, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jerrybowyer/2014/04/18/jesus-of-nazareth-enemy-of-the-state-executed-for-treason/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same as my fighter jet.

Attached: 2014-01-16-bum2.jpg (2000x1333, 121K)

its sunday, degenerate

Attached: 1480517514234.jpg (960x891, 54K)

Attached: 5133DD7B-D660-4C07-9BC3-2DB35ED68890.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Nigga I’m smoking that green

>he believes in the jewish desert invisible sky magician

>furry
>calling anyone degenerate
Lel lose the edges you square.

Attached: bayou rum.jpg (400x600, 33K)

OP here, also smoking weed

Nothing. I have to work today.

I'm in Afghanistan, drinking water with Arabic on the bottle

Attached: 20190818_224327.jpg (1990x1840, 1.94M)

5 o'clock vodka
lime juice
gosling ginger beer.

do you have diabetes?

Nah m8, are you referring to the pill bottle? Its anti-malaria medication

he means the chico blood sugar monitor...

That's a remote for the ac

Attached: 20190818_225304.jpg (1666x2221, 1.95M)

mate that's telling you that you need 21cc of insulin

Imma hit the turbo button to get muh insulin super fast

That's not Jeremiah Weed, user.

Ripley's, I'm low tol.

Attached: cover3 (2).jpg (811x456, 160K)

>tfw 8 days sober

Attached: 1565136088918.jpg (640x430, 23K)

turn in your guns

If you're detoxing, you're over the hump. Stick with it. Ten years in the hole, now three years sober; best years of my life. Don't listen to the bullshit about drinking, just stay off it.

Your mothers piss.

>believing anything else but the infinite oneness with the best and most developed Theology.

I bet your a paganfag whose deepest understanding comes from Percy Jackson. That or an atheist, which I can at least slightly respect.

onatsuyu female love nectar and kamchatka, what the fuck else would I be drinking?

Attached: 1536868434579.jpg (703x937, 101K)

Cool. Wish I didn’t have malaria.

Suntory Toki

Attached: 20190818_143519.jpg (750x507, 127K)

not detoxing anymore, just bored. I settled into a routine of Jow Forums and youtube for years. It's not fun if you're not drunk. Gonna need to figure out something to do with myself or I'll just start drinking again. I've done this a few times before.

water

Come get some of my malarone. One of my guys got it in africa and they just gave him 4 tablets of malarone and he was miserable for a week, then he got better

Patrician choice

I'm just not middle eastern. No reasom to worship gods I have no real connection to.

Also: drinking Rolling Rock because cheap beer is cheap.

Write down a bucket list of useful things to do.
Get an ego death with a handful of shroom caps.
Work with your new mentality on your bucket list.
Profit.

Attached: RUs705H.webm (720x404, 1.91M)

Water

Check out an AA meeting. If anything it'll give you a sober network and help you not be a dry drunk

I'm on my sixth

Jow Forums I just wanted to say, thank you. This has been my home since 2013. It feels longer than that. Alot of good times here. I went from noguns to thirty guns. From a broke ass college student to a banker. From a disgraced loser to a man with a wife I actually love. I couldnt have done it without having an outlet to sperg out on guns with. I developed such a passion for firearms because of the memes and knowledge posted here. I wont forget all the good times I had here. I hope everyone here makes it.

Remember

DO NOT COMPLY

FUCK JANNIES

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 15661584795593152997076848820377.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

What helped me was working out when I got bored.

But now I'm drinking again, as soon as I stopped running daily. However, my drinking is no longer an issue and I cut out hard liquor.

Just got out of my shit job and got a comfy job as a legal case manager. Pays the same as my shitty old job. But i'm far less stressed. Jow Forums really did help me out.

I may go back into security or LEO work in the future. But for now? I'm sitting in a comfy office with a bunch of QT3.14 grills handling cases that are so easy, me of all people, can do it.

I could always quit drinking. I just couldn't stay stopped. Before I sobered up this time it got bad, basically took over my life. Drinking everyday 24+ beers a day, wake up, start DTs,drink to alleviate DTs, then go through the process all over again like some sort of fucked up groundhogs day. Was pawning my guns for booze, mental deterioration. Dark times

Yeah I never got that bad. I just blacked out and did stupid stuff. Now I stick to beer. No more blacking out because I literally get full and stop wanting to drink before I can get to that level.

Yeah, it and Larceny are my goto sipping whiskeys

Pic related. Friend brought it over last night and we didn't end up touching it. Said I could have it so here we are.

Attached: large-johnnie-walker-red-label.jpg (594x900, 51K)

>DTs

Hate to say it, but you've never had the DTs. Lot of people like to confuse the shakes, mild hallucinations, and Tonic-Clonic Seizures that comes with the autonomic hyperexcitability of milid or moderate alcohol detox with the DTs. They're fucking not. The DTs are fucking horrific and don't set in until about 72-96 hours into withdrawal and they are not self-manageable. A lot of times simple Benzo protocalls don't even work and there's a real requirement for Ativan/PhenoB/Propofol protocols to be implemented. You should read about Alcoholic Withdrawal kindling. You didn't get the DTs this time, but every time you start and stop the withdrawals get worse and worse.

Remember, alcohol withdrawal is the only withdrawal that will kill an other wise healthy adult.

I've been making Mai Tai's all day, and none of them taste teh same using hte same ingredients.

also I should have bought oakheart for them, instead of Plantation Rum.

Christ has connection with every man and woman

I'm not a fan of whiskey or bourbon. I wish I was. But I just can't do it.

I live pretty close to where Larceny is made. Haven't been to the distillery yet but I'd say I will this fall. I enjoy their bourbon.

According to a book. That he didn't write.

Cernnunos has a connection to every living being. See? I can play that game too. But I don't.

Anybody here ever do acid?

When I went camping and fucked my girlfriend on it, I swear I felt like I was being watched by a pantheon of gods.

Well you don't want to drink Red Label straight. It is more of a mixing whisky.
Black Label is much smoother and perfect for drinking straight. More expensive single malt(and some blended) scotch is somewhat nicer in taste and much better as it goes down more smooth.

I have no idea why people buy Johnny Walker, it's fucking Marketing based ditch water. At the price point for any given bottle of JW there's a better blend or even single malt out there.

If I ever do get whiskey or bourbon I go for Knob Creek or Pig's Snout.

If you can find Pig's Snout...holy shit. It's actually good. I can only drink a shot or two before I'm burnt out. But it tastes like cherry wood and heaven.

What's the best whiskey for the price

I've never been a whiskey guy either desu. Never gave it a shot, all the more reason I was shocked he had brought some. Nice gift though.
What should I mix with it? what goes nicely? Tbh I just drink mostly cheap vodka and tequila. My tastes are shit sadly.

I'm in recovery now so God willing I'll never go through withdrawal again, whether it was DTs or not it was God awful. And you are correct everytime I would dry up and start back up the withdrawal became progressively worse. Far cry from my young, fun days of drinking

How is this Jow Forums related?

Attached: IMG_20190818_143234.jpg (4608x3456, 2.73M)

Knob Creek. Best babby's first real whiskey. And I'm not a whiskey guy. But it's good, straight or mixed.

good question. i'm drinking the goats blood with a hint of docility and spider skin with some fag's popped cherries.

Attached: malibusunset-8.jpg (575x850, 50K)

The bottle can be used as a weapon. Boom, Jow Forums related

That looks like a really tasty drink

Red Label tastes like shit. JW in general tastes like shit unless you buy their overpriced bullshit. I will say, their overpriced bullshit DOES taste ok. But red label? Mix it. Pls. Or you'll die...or just puke.

yes it does. don't wanna get too drunk to the point where I'm fighting with bitchy Iraqis in my head.

Water.

Blended? Monkey Shoulder.

Even better if you have a Costco liquor store, any of their blendeds are top fucking shelf like this bottle in the picture. They basically buy off casks of the same year that the distillers either don't want because they have too much of it or have minor QC problems, or they're just trying to off load it. This 27 year was actually from MaCallan and was a blend of about 16 different lots that were either 25 year bottle over runs, or destined 50 year over productions. Top shelf shit for bottom dollar. You're basically getting a single malt that has to be called a "blend" because it technically is.

Attached: tLfxLI125dUbnebwT9lMWcspW-ltfs3OkqdYULxXEE4.jpg (2620x4656, 870K)

Sorry i'm being such a newfag but just mix it with what? coke? 7up? is there a good mixer that will make it enjoyable?

Back when I did drink liqour my go to was Jow Forumsraken. Kraken is good. I miss Kraken...

Coke. Dr. Pepper. RC Cola.

get some good bitters and mix it as a highball.

Red is fucking TRASH for anything else. it makes a decent highball though.

I have some leftover blue moons from a party

>RC

Attached: 1487130753355.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

>worships a Jewish god and a Jewish criminal condemned by the based Roman state
>calls others degenerate

That's the best whisky I've ever had.

I respect your black man tastes, OP

Attached: DD612CE2-2DAB-404C-B0DA-026AA85A4E93.jpg (1036x1442, 286K)

The drink of Gods and champions ... Water!

gloass bottles only. they taste better than plastic imo

Attached: 16260011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>diluted vodka
For what purpose?

hes poor or buys it at a local grocery store.

Costco had 24 packs for cheap

Attached: IMG_20190818_185622~2-756x756.jpg (756x756, 145K)

>T-12 days until I have an awesome “drink till you puke”, 5 after 5, mai tai and margarita party
Goddamn it’s gonna be fun. Gonna blast yacht rock and reconnect with old friends

Sipping I guess. But honestly just buy some Grey Goose and get used to the burn. Hendrick's is good for sipping too. If you arent into whiskey, there are plenty of good clear liquors (or rum) to sip neat. Neat isn't just a whiskey thing.

That being said I was sipping on Laphroaig all last night. I wish I could find Oban more commonly.

I had a dream about steel reserve last night

yes

It's the day of rest, user. If there's ever a day when it's not degenerate to drink, it's today.

BOTTLE BLAST

Still drinking this cheap ass shit.

Attached: Yell.jpg (400x600, 14K)

>mainefag
I like Allagash's dark ales
got a golden right now and it's way too sweet/sour but still decent

IPAs are shit

Attached: 1510719834017.jpg (7144x4492, 1.97M)

>commie shit
don't give money to those commies

I'm still trying to decide, probably the Cava de Oro, a sipping tequila

Attached: IMG_20190322_213812-3628x2721.jpg (3628x2721, 2.09M)

Trying to get into dark liquors, is makers mark 46 ok for a baby first sipper or is it bad enough that i should really have gone with something else if i want a good experience? also any recommendations on an alright extra anejo that wont break the bank would be appreciated. Already found some i really like at the 80$ price point but as a wage cuck id love to find some 80% as good for 45-50$ for more frequent sippage.
If you like budget friendly germans then give franziskaner hefe-weiss a try. Very tasty without being high brow, makes a decent crowd pleaser to boot with its strong fruit(bananas) notes. 6 packs are about 8$ where im at.

>Jow Forums mods will ban you for “morale check” threads but not “muh war face” and threads asking what liquid you are pouring down your worthless face hole
Excellent moderation standards

Maybe don't spam morale threads to the point the new one is up before the last one reached 200? Just a thought.

Some local shitty vodka with a peach juice. Not bad, fills head nicely.

rum is a very large category with a lot of variations and flavor profiles. honestly if you can get some mini sampler sets where you live or htey have a tasting event, I would go to those to learn what you like. some of the rums, Rhums, and agricoles dont even taste like rum, but something completely different.

Yeah man. That sand nigger was an annoying passive aggressive terrorist.
forbes.com/sites/jerrybowyer/2014/04/18/jesus-of-nazareth-enemy-of-the-state-executed-for-treason/

Attached: statist-catholic.jpg (661x662, 85K)

Read a bunch of books. Buy like a stack of six or seven and force yourself to read them. That works for me at least, I can't read for shit when I'm drunk because it's hard to focus my eyes on the letters.

>implying that’s what happened
Jow Forums hardly has those threads

Guinness

Attached: 12341324124.jpg (900x899, 358K)

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

>every time you start and stop the withdrawals get worse and worse.
Is that only once you start getting withdrawal symptoms or does this still count if you stop drinking before you get withdrawals and then start again later?

Monster MAXX superdry