Healthiest diet. Read his books, niggers

>eat fresh tomatoes instead of drinking water
>eat plenty of non rooot-vegetables
>eat plenty of unheated honey and butter
>eat high meat instead of processed shit
>never take any "medicine"
That's it. Never cook food, it kills the bacteria in your food, preventing proper digestion.

Attached: gonna eat your rotten meat fam.jpg (376x384, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i1.yuki.la/6/6e/06f255d099dcec44ca9f34b3e111c86b025f772ca13690ae94aea0da20cd06e6.webm
vocaroo.com/i/s13fKIlLXbWq
quora.com/Why-is-the-murder-rate-in-Indonesia-so-low
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Indonesia/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read this guy's books. He's a fucking schizophrenic.

This "high meat" idea is rather counter-intuitive.
Have you tried it OP?

>eating nightshade plants
based retard

i eat plenty of pussy brah. on this note, rotten cum is the superfood, try eating it unironically, senpai
checked
yeah, but he was the plato of nutrition and they killed him for it
checked
dont ever call me a retard or i tell my janny friend to ban your vpn

>thinking i have to hide behind a vpn like you
fuck off potato nigger

i'm considering legal action because of your comment. stick up some ICBM missleheads in your ass, i'll bring the submarine where the kids are found

I know a lot of faggots love 'low meat'

Attached: bq-5cbe63d057c1b.jpg (412x290, 23K)

No he's an idiot.

We evolved to eat cooked foods and have been doing so for at least a million years.

Is unpasteurized milk good? It's delicious, but I'm getting fat off of it.

wat? you all act like christfags are pedos but when was the last time you guys even fucked a kid and drank his blood while feasting on the meat of vegans

Attached: salami cope.png (390x527, 301K)

>Not wanting to be healed by bunch of caring and redpilled coyotes.
Take your meds schizo

literally who?

Just eat a traditional Mediterranean diet.

Wrong

Is raw meat making you into such shameless faggot or were you like that before?

literally the healer

>Mediterranean diet.
yeah eat more wheat goy

>Is unpasteurized milk good? It's delicious, but I'm getting fat off of it.
yeah it's good, but fresh mik is the best
>We evolved to eat cooked foods and have been doing so for at least a million years.
>we had fires every time we ate meat for AT LEAST A MILLION YEARS
Fallacy. If you ever tried making fire, you know it's very fucking hard.Senpai.
The only way you get bacterial poisoning if you half cook your meat and bacteria reinfects it and shits all over it 100 times more

>live in an agriculture society since 2000 years ago (agriculture society, not it's invention)
>thinking we are optimized for cooked food
i bet you dont even know the origin of this meme, senpai
you eat a dick nigger

Attached: how am i coping with the coke bottle.png (1500x1125, 1.67M)

He's an amerifat, what do you expect?

Stopped reading right there. You need water in order to process the food you eat. Does that dude really look healthy to you?

Attached: vegan.jpg (500x500, 43K)

forgot my picture

Attached: Mediterranean-Diet-Pyramid-2[1].jpg (3000x2700, 339K)

>Is raw meat making you into such shameless faggot or were you like that before?
Throwing shit at me wont work. Good luck coping with cancer while I eat some bioactive bacteria (cowshit or high meat) and I'm cured.
>You need water in order to process the food you eat.
YOU NEED WATER ON A COOKED MEAL DIET RETARD
If you make your dog eat a raw carnivore diet, the dog won't even sip water you faggot. If you let your cattle eat fresh grass it won't drink even a sip of water in months. Fucking grain eater retard.

Attached: cope-alien.gif (450x454, 593K)

Dumbass, this has been studied. Cooking breaks down meats and vegetables, making them more digestible. You gain more calories from them, and kill bacteria, making them much more efficient foods.

>You need water in order to process
No you don't. If you eat raw meat the water is part of your meal.

Cowshit Cancer Cure sounds like a based way to trick sick people to eat cow poop.

>kill bacteria
bacteria is your friend dear autismo.

The woman on the left is in the middle of a fucking jungle the woman on the right is caked in make up probably done by a professional.
They probably are not far off each other if they were in the same place.

>and kill bacteria, making them much more efficient foods
This is your mind on cooked food everyone

>Cooking breaks down meats and vegetables
And is highly lowering the nutritional value...

>Dumbass, this has been studied.
Yeah in a completely retarded way, following modern "nutritional science". When was the last time they even defined bacteria something that lives in symbiosis with our body?
>Cooking breaks down meats and vegetables, making them more digestible.
Cooking kill's 99% percent of bioactive bacteria, making the proper digestion impossible hence the need so much water.
>You gain more calories from them
From 100 gramms of meat you cook out the liquidity. Making it close to 80 gramms. Those eighty grams contain the liquidity in radical version. Hence the need for too much water.
>more efficient foods.
With better gram to nutrition ratio but without the bacteria making it almost indigestible.

Attached: cope plan.png (525x350, 397K)

I'm on a raw meat diet you idiot

Where are you getting it?

Local farms. I mostly eat beef with lots of organs and butter.
Raw milk is giving me diarhea tho

>with lots of organs
Organs, bone marrow and skin contain the most toxicity. I wouldn't eat organs even if I trust the source. Those fags who sell you meat may fuck you over really hard one day. But otherwise you good senpai.

Attached: all about perspective.png (500x534, 292K)

t. retards
You provided nothing but snark.

I know you're a troll, user, but at least pretend you read the book. Eating organs is absolutely necessary

>Organs, bone marrow and skin contain the most toxicity
tell me more

Attached: JZj29ahl_400x400.jpg (352x352, 20K)

based.

tfw i only have shitty lidl in my town and zero farms around. fuck this shithole.

Attached: z1anff6g63x01[1].jpg (540x540, 14K)

>believes le bacteria theory
Next thing you'll tell me is that USA isn't remarkable at applying world-class propaganda, pseudo-science, fantasy technology and fake engineering.

>Eating organs is absolutely necessary
No it's not. HE said you can even be on a mainly vegan diet and be healthy. Read the book too senpai.
>not knowing about Aajonus's chink gf he ate mushrooms with

Attached: pedo poster itt.png (889x889, 1.01M)

t. wheatbrain. kys carbcuck.

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n[1].jpg (480x480, 28K)

This is an odd shilling campaign. The fact that OP doesn't post a webm of himself eating raw meat tells you all you need to know though. Timestamp or gtfo

Attached: images(2).jpg (228x221, 7K)

here's me eating raw meat with timestamp
i1.yuki.la/6/6e/06f255d099dcec44ca9f34b3e111c86b025f772ca13690ae94aea0da20cd06e6.webm

He dyed his hair tho?

he died it with protein in his diet.

Attached: fuck roasties 2.png (1125x1142, 654K)

>id:adL
Like I'd ever click a link from you

the fuck
no
>eat plenty of non rooot-vegetables
>eat plenty of unheated honey and butter
>eat high meat instead of processed shit
>never take any "medicine"
this okay
why not root vegetables though

it's me eating high quality meat. trust me brah
vocaroo.com/i/s13fKIlLXbWq

eat a fresh dick, cunt

Ask family. My grandma linked me up with some local butcher. I still buy lamb and venison there.

Also, roast beef and other high quality meat should be clean enough to eat it raw. Ask the butcher if you can do it blue rare or ask if you can make steak tartare of it.

i only eat rotten dicks senpai.

>why not root vegetables though
STARCH = SUGAR

honey=sugar......?

>take advice about health from someone who looks like shit

kys OP

one spoon of honey ≠ one kilo of potato.

Look up optimal foraging theory. Hunter gatherers (which is what we were for the last million years or so) will use the most efficient methods to gain the most calories from their food.

This requires cooking, so that's what they did. Cooking breaks down the food, allowing you to absorb more calories from it.

Please go drink from a sewer and tell me how bacteria is our friend.

Not an argument.

Beets and turnips are root vegetables and have zero starch. Again: KYS OP

And for everyone else who really wants to know the final red pill read the books by Arnold Ehret. Thats how that nigger called Dr Sebi cured aids that subhuman just hijacked the information from Arnold Ehrets books.

>>taking criticism seriously from some user that does not look like nothing

post boob or gtfo gal.

There are symbiotic bacteria and there are pathogenic bacteria. Learn the difference.

This is not an argument, this has already been studied, You gain more calories from cooked food. There is no bacterial advantage.

>eat this way, meat is bad goy
>no goy eat this way beans are bad
>I promise goy, you'll live to be 120 if you eat newspapers

Eat whatever the fuck you want and enjoy life

He looks like shit. I’m 34 and don’t have a wrinkle on my face so I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing tyvm

>high meat
so if you cant cook does this just mean raw or like fish or something

>hurrr durrr it has have starch in order to be full of shitty carbs.

fucking brainlet i swear.

Attached: 28fbf68b46f3fa93aa0a655dbed762ad[1].jpg (1500x1000, 155K)

Naw fuck that. Follow the Japanese.

>lots of fish and seaweed
>some meat
>lots of fermented vegetables and legumes(from miso to pickles)
>add a healthy helping of fresh seasonal vegetables from the local farms
>a cup of hot sake in the winter or cool sake in the summer

The only thing I am skeptical of is all the white rice, but you can cut that down.

Yeah take advice from a subhuman who looks like he is withering from inside and not ascended masters who aged 100+ years KYS OP you low IQ subhuman

>hurrdurr all bacteria be da saem hurrr
This is your mind on cooked meat

what is the point of you? be quiet

Silence neophyte!

What's with you and your obsession with looks? Are you gay?
Look at his photos, look at him when he was younger. He looks great

Eating plants is just foolish. Plants are loaded in anti-nutrients. Seeds, leaves and roots are all extremely toxic. The only safe part of the plant to eat is the fruit.

Plants are alive and do not want to be eaten. They can’t run away and they don’t have teeth or claws so they fight back against predators with toxins.

>mfw i have to explain common sense to low IQ Jow Forumstards

When you go to a gym do you ask a fat person or a scrawny person to give you advice on how to train you low IQ subhuman?

Then take a fucking look at him you autist, he looks fine

>sewer
>freshly slaughtered meat

Now this what we can define as "severe carb induced brain deterioration". The cure is euthanasia I'm afraid.

Attached: 1521799431765[1].jpg (615x663, 42K)

>got cancer on a traditional american diet at 20

>virtue signaling reddit space

>cure himself with healthy foods
>finds himself going towards more high meat as time goes on
>u: WTF HOW DOES HE LOOK AT 50-60 YO AFTER CURING HIS CANCER AND HAVING HIS HEALTH TAKEN AWAY BY THE MEDICAL PROFESSION
akmed. here's your common sense

Attached: kanbaru.png (720x405, 244K)

Listen Sv3ridge i know you made this thread and i know you are super low IQ but read what i write down here if you are actually looking for truth:

It doesnt matter what you eat if you eat a lot less than the amount of what an average person eats. This is one of the most trickiest truths about nutrition that i have only seen Arnold Ehret pointing it out. If you are eating poison but in a microdosing format your body eliminates it. That's meat eaters who eat less are healthier than gluttonous vegetarians. It doesn't mean eating meat is healthy. It means those meat eaters allow their body to eliminate a portion of poison out by not entering foreign substance into their body. Same logic applies to japanese who have a very high life expectancy compared to other humans even though they eat meat. It's because they eat very low amounts of food and they use super small bowls and trays to serve their food in. But the highest they reach is 80 years and then they die thats the highest they can reach through this method of eating less poison. If you want to reach 100+ years you must follow Arnold Ehret that is the final redpill as i mentioned earlier.

if that guy was so healthy why is he dead now? huh? checkmate faggot

>Same logic applies to japanese who have a very high life expectancy compared to other humans even though they eat meat.
You do know that the smaller you are and the lover your BMI is the longer you live, right? Nothing to do with your retardation. Eating only uncooked bioactive food and not drinking a drop of water is the biggest redpill.

They tried to kill him hundreds of times. Even CIAniggers won't miss the mark that much.

>indonesia life expectancy

69.19 years
Average height = Indonesia (4 feet, 11.75 inches)

>american life expectancy

78.69 years
Average height = 177 cm

KYS Sv3ridge and stop spreading misinformation you fucking dipshit

>It doesnt matter what you eat if you eat a lot less than the amount of what an average person eats.
No lol, you can't just eat less. You have to eat the right food. You can't stop eating because you're eating empty calories with no nutritional value. Meat is therefore by your "truth about nutrition" the healthiest food since it's the most nutrient dense.

>Arnold Ehret
>Litteraly eat sugar and starve to death goy.

Oh the stupidity in this post....

The Japanese eat small quantities of meat, most of it is fish.

The healthiest cuisines in the world are very low on meat. Mediterranean, Japanese, Korean, they use meat sparingly.

>indonesia
those boys are on fire man. they kill each other with cars and guns all day long. not relevant comparison. show me a manlet 1st world country and you win. oh you cant

Tell that to Norman W. Walker who died at 99 who was a hardcore faster and Herbert M. Shelton who died at 90 and was also a hardcore faster. They all followed Arnold Ehret's teachings. I listen to men who accomplished something not a fucking meme spouting subhuman on YouTube kill yourself retard.

REDDIT

SPACE

LIES

TO

YOUR

FACE
That's just your opinion. Senpai.

Attached: assisted coping.png (500x522, 252K)

>doesnt know shit about indonesia
>literally makes shit up to make indonesia look like a war-torned country because he got rekt by my argument

Fucking LMFAO pathetic retard HAHAHAHAHAHA

fake and gay

>the shortest and most retarded scientific research in the world compiled by a complete brainlet by using google in the most inaccurate and biased manner

potato the post. congratulations

Attached: +_ec0441eb9116085eb9641ef10fd7b3ba[1].png (1190x906, 178K)

>never read an Ehret book
>spouts retarded shit

Ehret bans you from eating any animal products and any type of vegetables that contain starch and he also bans eating sugar and all it derivates retarded subhuman. I had 3 incurable diseases and i cured them all following him now kys you meme spouting retard.

>murder rate if 18,963
>4th highest in the world
Wat levels of deception are you on?

Attached: a99506a4aeae9b8a2e4039606c5f64a96b07cb3cv2_hq.png (1024x907, 872K)

fuck you i had to big macs for lunch, bitch
keep your gay salat

salad is gay i eat pussy brah

>Why is the murder rate in Indonesia so low?

quora.com/Why-is-the-murder-rate-in-Indonesia-so-low

You got rekt to oblivion Sewage its time to kill yourself retard

Please name the poison supposedly found in meat.

It is considered poison as a whole since it produces mucus that turns into a pathological bed for bacteria and fungi inside your body and your intracellular space. Read Arnold Ehret's books. That is the final redpill.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Indonesia/United-States/Crime
retard.

>Mediterraneans
>Not eating meat

You know that he so called "Mediterranean" diet is complete meme and has nothing to do with the real diet of Mediterraneans, right?

Attached: salumiImages_920[1].jpg (920x723, 122K)

hey Arnold Ehret shill
does he say anything about candida?

Based retard.