Me black hair rest of the girls are anons pic related

me black hair rest of the girls are anons pic related

Attached: 1531315125575.png (550x550, 420K)

that's really gay dude

Attached: 1503936672100.png (642x642, 704K)

why are we all clones?

its not! its lovely and straight
because your all anons ! anonymouse!!!!!!!

no dude that's seriously gay like capital G Gay Gayness

Attached: z2fkvkvow1hy.png (1280x720, 710K)

nah uh! its not gay as long as we shave and look like girls

user that's impossible

me on the left

hey people have mistaken my gender. some rare times i think. its possible with lots of make up and get long gae hair

They've mistaken your gender? How is that possible?

cute! im glad your there with me

probably because i look the other way and my hair is long and gae. idk. some people called me maam in phillipines. maybe they think im a tranny and prefer she prounance? im not a tranny tho!

You could definitely pass imo

Well it would kind of make sense if they mistook you for a girl from behind since you've got long hair but I doubt the same would happen if they saw you directly. Right?

i have been called with she prounance two times in front of my sister. one time in a chinese resturant where they pointed at me and said "what about her" and in the flight when the guy said "what drinks do u want madam"

Attached: 1520113017027.png (651x666, 271K)

the chinese service women corrected herself after calling me her. i def look male imo

Attached: 1519868458126.jpg (1440x1080, 254K)

Well I guess if you're ok with being mistaken for a girl its cool

idk to be honest. but its whatever i always looked really weird with short hair so i like it with long hair.

It happens to me sometimes if I shave
It just means you'r cute!

i guess so. i told the old filipino people in my family would shame me but they touch my hair and say "woah its so long but it fits you"

Attached: 1519854250367.png (416x396, 174K)

Yeah I feel you even I look shite with short hair so I just keep mine medium size. You could do the same so that people would not mistake you for a girl and still have " long " hair

to be honest i have fear of cutting my hair since my dad force cut me several times. he made me look bald and last time he did was in 9 grade the day just before school. he did it because "your hair is too long" it really wasnt lmao

Attached: 56457547.png (717x1037, 988K)

Oh shit the same thing happened to me when I was a kid but it was my mother who made me cut them. Tbh they were kinda long, in fact I think I got mistaken for a girl too but it would make sense since I was a little kid

my dad tried to turn me into a "man". yeah im not so much of a man anymore lmao

It happens when someone tries to force you to become something you aren't. Sorry for that

i kinda have accepted it. it made me the person i am today. all the troubles made me the me i am today. who knows i could be a much worse person without those troubles. im just gonna try to be grateful and enjoy myself

me shooting at you

Attached: 1471009512129.gif (454x250, 891K)

I don't think its that bad user because you sound like an amazing person to be around so cheer up you're worth more than that

ouch
i try myself to live my life and be nice to others. i hope you do well too. people like you make me wanna be alive and i can never stop being grateful. nice people like you are the treasures of this world

Thank you so much! You know I feel like in the world we live in its not worth it to make enemies and treat each other like crap so I try to treat everyone like a friend. Again thank you for your time!

no worries friend