How does this image make you feel Jow Forums?

How does this image make you feel Jow Forums?

Attached: ECaSj-PXoAIPtoT.jpg (800x1200, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncregister.com/daily-news/divorce-statistics-indicate-catholic-couples-are-less-likely-to-break-up
youtube.com/watch?v=KvVOf7Mx5iM
youtu.be/noG6rK1Xz5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Biggest Youtuber / internet personality in the world and can only get a 6/10. Meanwhile this Chinese guy has a 9/10 Slav wife

Attached: 011a_edi.jpg (1080x1094, 244K)

Look at her profile

Attached: 012_edi.jpg (900x508, 96K)

pewds wife is a 6/10?
easy 9/10 if you forget about the i was touched as a child voice.

his wife is a slut she fucked countless mans before him
anyone who marries a non-virgin women he's a cuck

Happy. Pewds is /ourguy/.

You will never have this. She will never look at you like this. She prefers BCC instead of YOU. Cope.

Proud of your boi. We did it gamers.

Incel covered in dried cum, feces & cheetos typing on their disgusting keyboards about how a pretty girl isn't pretty.

Attached: down-syndrome-690x450.jpg (690x450, 28K)

Marzia is gorgeous. Want to know how I know you're a little dick Asian?

Get shot

I'm happy for Pewds. You know how hard it is to find a pretty girl who has a sense of humor, is redpilled, and shares your interests and hobbies?

NORDIC COCK once again conquers the ITALIAN GODDESS

Happy for him. Now frick.

Attached: D-aivW2WkAELCNb.jpg (474x474, 35K)

Can't wait for the divorce

>hating her voice
Can you imagine the moaning though?

show your flag chaim

How many babies will they have

I believe Marizia is a practicing catholic and I hate to break it to you Estijew but ncregister.com/daily-news/divorce-statistics-indicate-catholic-couples-are-less-likely-to-break-up

Pewds could've done better.

Attached: 1542310902535.jpg (1440x1652, 256K)

Make me, Tojo.

Who said I wouldnt dick Marzia or call her unattractive? I said she is a 6/10 which makes her above average. But PewDiePie is more attractive than her physically and his status (fame, money, celebrity) makes him much higher on the attractiveness scale than her.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvVOf7Mx5iM

She has a weird face and nose. She constantly dyes her hair weird colors instead of her boring mousey brown. And she has a weird chipmunk voice. He is dating down with her.

Attached: PewDiePie-fiance-Marzia-leaves-YouTube.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

The hands should be tighter in a wedding pick. He's not looking at her. He's posing with a prize.

She's got wide eyes, but that's a pose, too.

Congratulations to them. May they never divorce.

you asian incels are the most insecure faggots on the entire planet

Attached: 1535360165544.gif (765x433, 3.51M)

as a female i am jealous.
anyone want to be my rich husband?
i fucking hate working.
i will raise as many children as you want.

>actually has a white wife
>are gonna have children in the future
>is actually helping the white race
That's more than any of you ever did to ensure a future for white children.
>

Attached: 1565373811221.png (589x1046, 103K)

Except pewds didn't have to buy his wife at a Ukrainian bride fair

He makes a lot of money. Women will fake all of that for access. Has to be more.

>his editor got kiked out of the wedding
Back in your cage wagie

Attached: Capture.png (607x295, 36K)

I like The background very much

It’s not like they got together just recently. He met her way early on in his youtube career. Some guys just stick with a girl for a long time instead of jumping ship when situations change.

This song pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

youtu.be/noG6rK1Xz5U

Attached: 15663183954593129939592256911026.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Hopeful for the future. We all can get married and have children.
How come you don't post in /ptg/ anymore, Breakroom?

That's fucked hahaha

>she is a 6/10 honest

Attached: 913.jpg (1750x2500, 384K)

You know the drill sweetheart.

Tits or GTFO

it is good that Pewds didnt trade up when he got more famous. But even when they got together when he wasnt as famous (or rich) as he is today, he was still more attractive than her.

janitors are garbage at thier job

Fantastic. I’m very happy for Mr and Mrs Kjëlberg (sp)

Its a shame he had to cuck out of making political videos, though i understand why he did it. He was making a big difference by covering those topics though, he has unbelievable influence

I'm happy they found love. I had it once. I remember it. It still aches and always will.

>marzia only 6/10
Terrible, plebeian taste you have.

I'm excited for my wedding in a couple weeks :)

Those ugly Asian guys with Russian wives are always kind of funny. You just know the woman has zero attraction, respect or sexual impulse for some beta chink and all he can offer her are bucks.

No.
She loved him before he got filthy rich.
That's what's important.
At least this one may actually last.

>How come you don't post in /ptg/ anymore, Breakroom?
That was Mack before he got fired and I took over his work. There are multiple people playing the "character". I am not as much of a fan of Trump outside of shitposting, so I dont have much of an emotional investment.

Attached: 1566318935728979760846712295413.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

Maybe he unironically loves her for her personality tho

If pewds is redpilled he'll make her get off the pill right now
>marrying a woman with dyed hair and tattoos
disgusting desu

>ID TUrk
HAHAHAHA

That's very wholesome and nice. Good on pewds. I don't like the all black though and the tie is just a tad to long. Should have just worn a tux.

nah she is cute and pretty, traditionally feminine, not slutty or slutty looking, not a gold digger and very loyal.

He waited how many years?

Absolutely degenerate

It makes me feel horny for traditional marriage

OMG LMAO YOURE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL
nobody cares.

This, 8 years of fornication and onanism, complete with dogs as family substitutes. The saddest part is that them getting married is still seen as an improvement over the usual.

Considering modern divorce rates, waiting any shorter than that would be retarded, especcially when you are rich.

That image doesn't make me anything.

Why should it?

Attached: 1497895980589.jpg (1080x2094, 108K)

Fuck off.

Wholesome, they both cute

>I have to like the guy because he's white
he's a rich bitch who plays minecraft for goylings on jewtube

like you could say oh he's beyond that now after the kikes went after him for some edgy jokes but actually no, he got associated with a shooting and went straight back to being a total goyling

he could have at least had the balls to keep defending himself, but no, he cut off those puppies right off just to prove to his masters he couldn't be a threat.

and then he got married how fucking ironic.

I dont care about that fag. To me he is a literal who. Blondes are shit tier.

Remember to subscribe!

>he is dating down
when you're a famous millionaire, every woman in the world would count as "dating down." A man's physical attractiveness ceases to matter when he's the king of Youtube. But felix is handsome on top of that.

He could have his pick and he picked Marzia. I don't question it.

I mean, you look at some people in the world and you often wonder why they're together. I know plenty of friends and coworkers who can easily trade up, but they stick with their girl/guy for a long time. That's either due to fear of having to trade easy stability in a long term relationship, some leveraging aspect (like a kid or their partners have money), or they are legitimately still in love with each other.

Have you ever heard "you should marry a girl that likes you more than you like her"?
Its quite good advice actually. If she is caring, nice, and loyal (and not ugly as sin) and was that way when he first met her than the "I could probably get a hotter girl" thing doesn't hold much water.

Really happy for them. They are almost a perfect couple with a perfect story.
I hope they have lots of healthy children and that they raise them well.
This.

lonely

Based Swistian

You gossiping faggots are pathetic.

>no tits
GTFO

maybe it will be better in next life

Attached: 1566235823043.jpg (215x229, 13K)

65th post best post

Attached: pf1mb.jpg (500x539, 60K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1549299952772.jpg (1688x508, 96K)

>Filthy rich
>Famous
>Chad
>Still no kids when he can support 20 of them easy

I will be surprised if he gets even 1 kid. Probably adopt or eventually raise his wife son.

Attached: 1563535197902.png (730x870, 55K)

Very happy for Felix and Marzia but a part of me feel sad because probably I'm not going to get married after my previous relationship failed hard

based japonese wisdom

Attached: 6-westworld-205_-_h_2018.jpg (768x433, 37K)

Like its fake

Pewds is chad as fuck
based and redpilled

press nigger to pay respect

>defending m'lady honor
oh boy

Attached: 151484769489432156.jpg (600x475, 65K)

this girl is unironically unattractive
>pewdiepie gets to creampie that

This, he could have any woman he wants, but instead of picking a literal 11/10 model who would divorce-rape him real quick, he's with someone who genuinely loves him. He's dating down but he picked something solid enough.

omg so fucking funny my sides are in orbit

6/10 ???

this bait is next lvl

I'm happy for Felix, he seems like a nice guy.

>who genuinely loves him
That's impossible women are incapable of love.

Attached: 1553953433657.png (1357x759, 423K)

Yeah he kind of cucked himself since he now has ABSOLUTELY no leverage over her. She now knows this guy wasn't only willing to finance 8 yrs of her life with her doing nothing and giving him 0 children but also marry her for it? This truly is the end of the west

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Attached: 1521469146500.jpg (432x650, 60K)

Pewds comes from a rich family both his parents are/were CEOs. He said we all have roles to play in the world and has no apathy for people below him.
Basically him saying being were he is was meant to be.
Fuck him

Attached: 1565476728710.jpg (680x680, 82K)

If he doesn't have at least 10 children than he will be a complete faggot
He has enough money to raise 20 by 10 different maids EASY
>He probably will only have one or two at most because White people forgot how to survive and continue their race

well she is not pretty, i would say maybe 7/10 top with makeup, i guarantee she is 3/10 without makeup

> I said she is a 6/10

In terms of what though?
I'm not saying it's all subjective, it obviously isn't, but there's different "types" people are into and "cute" is definitely one of the big ones. In fact, it might be down to the R/K selection hypothesis.
Chads and stacys are attractive to the opposite sex universally, but, do you really want to settle with them? When you see these really good looking party girls slutting it up and what not, sure, you'd probably want to bang them, but would you honestly want to wife them? Hand on heart, do you really want to hang out with some vacant party girl? Have you ever talked to these kinds of girls before? They have basically nothing to stay. Same with chad.
Those cute librarian type girls by contrast have a subtle natural beauty, much better personalities and can have smoking hot bodies as well. They often cover up a bit more too, which is also extremely hot for some reason.The smarter girls also tend to be much better in bed because, they simply have more intelligence. Stacys by contrast fuck as unoriginally as dance.

Could it be that the cute/hot preference is an intelligence and k/r related thing? Stacys are only really good for mindless railing. There will be no emotional intensity the way you will have with a girl you click with.
She' a cute Italian girl with hobbies and interests that has a bit of a temper in there too. You know what that means.

Yeah, I'd say Pewds made a good decision.

Attached: dangerous-post.jpg (500x500, 32K)

disgusted
that retarded black attire shouldn't ever be worn by anyone, let alone for a marriage, let alone for your marriage
"people" have been hanged for much less, and still for good reasons
on the other hand, she's a shitskin, so crass attitude has to be expected...

God that chin. That only means she has a longbow for a toe

She is damn cute, and if she is genuine and loves him, that's a +5 on the scale.

You can be a good looking poor guy. But a decent looking rich guy will always get all the 9/10's. Even a ugly rich guy will get 9/10's.
But you , you'll have to settle for used up 5/10's at best and you'll still have to live a Cucked life.

She loved him before he was a millionaire, any other women would date him for money now

He is Brad 2 for a reason

Indifferent.

good point
based chilly

So what? The looks of a woman are not the most important thing in the world, there are many more things too