Confession Thread

Confess Jow Forums
I'll start:
I haven't showered in over a month

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

I've been sabotaging my relationships, with everyone except my best friend, because I'm leaving everyone that depends on me to be with the life of my life, and none of them would understand.

Attached: 1563536828923.jpg (960x652, 78K)

I shat like 5 times today and my ass is on FIRE.

imagine the smell

OP has dubs, no showering for another month fucker

One good friend is a lot better than having a lot of okay-ish friends :)

Thanks for the positivity, user.

im about to break a 17 day nofap streak

how's your motivation doing? headaches?

Imma just say it, I was 19 when I was in a relationship with a 17 year old in high school. I honestly didnt expect it to happen, but I had known her for years and I didnt know she had feelings for me, but I went for it.

I felt like I was taking advantage of her somehow, but she assured me I wasnt, (she actually dated older already), I felt weirded out by it but I never told her. The relationship eventually ended because we weren’t compatible but I still feel like a genuinely shitty person for being with her, It bugged me for a long time, and it made me feel shitty, so much so, that I am too scared to be in another relationship at all.

Attached: DF8EA04A-E102-45B7-BA87-6C931D4EB550.png (273x155, 97K)

I currently putting together a 5 year plan to find a way to get my niece to sleep with me

This isnt nearly as bad as you make it seem to be. Legally its bad, but this is stupidly fucking common not just in the US, but everywhere.

I hate my girlfriend and wish I could be single but that would lead to me being homeless.

I haven't talked to anyone IRL in 4 months

This. This is 100% true.

I've had many opportunities to talk to people and form connections but I find it easier to ignore them and be alone with myself. I'm afraid that the opportunities will stop coming but I know that it won't make a difference

Attached: hanako sad.png (702x599, 428K)

Literally me

Attached: Distress.png (250x250, 98K)

I love you asobi aussie, you should take advantage of those opportunities maybe it'll cheer you up

I haven’t gone outside in over a month. Life’s a bitch and hopefully things will go up from here.

Attached: 4L_T77UBzfY.jpg (756x450, 64K)

I love you too

Attached: olivia smile 2.png (345x437, 197K)

Just learn to have convos with them and enjoy time being with them. What makes you not want to form connections? Is it genuinely boring for you?

>Is it genuinely boring for you?
Pretty much. I found no joy from the last 100 people I talked to. It felt more like a burden

Damm Alabama

I kind of feel the same about that, is it cause you can’t relate to them? I just don’t have any fun talking to people in DM’s, it’s boring imo

It's probably because I'm overthinking things. I do worry a lot

Same, I honestly don’t know what to say to people. What do you over think about in particular? I overthink about saying things to somebody and them reacting in a negative way.

>I overthink about saying things to somebody and them reacting in a negative way.
Yep, some part of my brain keeps trying to convince me that everyone hates me

I know these feels.

Attached: IMG_20190614_193306.jpg (721x720, 120K)

It's like my brain is more than one person struggling for dominance

Attached: hanako regretful.png (324x296, 135K)

Man i know this feel as well.

Its like I'm not the only person in my head.

Attached: IMG_20190609_154626.png (1897x1014, 1.67M)

>fighting over control of your mental state
I think we’re bipolar, user. Bipolar disorder tends to make people become asocial and sometimes anxious while having an unstable mood in their head fighting for dominance like you said. We and other people should get treated for this, it’s not good at all if it completely screws over our social lives. I know it has for me.

doesn't sound like bipolar disorder, you'd be having manic episodes where you do crazy shit that last for like a month or two followed by depressive episodes that also last a long time
I think you guys just have bad anxiety

My mental state has improved over the past year and my sensible self seems to have regained a lot of control. Occasionally the worrywart in me gets a bit loud but I do have the power to shut him up more so than I used to
It feels so weird typing this
Yeah, I don't really have manic highs

>bad anxiety
Probably, also this seems like a common thing between introverted people. Maybe it’s actually a mental illness in general and not a character trait for introverts. Treatment must be tedious but I’m sure it’s worthwhile besides the cost. Need my social life back in order.

It’s fine for you to type that don’t worry, Also glad that you’re getting better. What did you do exactly to get better since that timespan?

The exact cause behind my anxiety was removed from me and I also saw a therapist recently. I also tried to be as positive as I could despite how crap I felt

in your case especially I think it's anxiety, sounds similar to how I used to be before I improved
yeah it is a mental illness, it got so bad for me I became agoraphobic and wasn't able to leave my room even for food
I've gotten a lot better though

Therapists are always a fair bit of help, granted you have a good one at that. What was causing your anxiety in that situation? Mines is more of a subconscious thing where I’m anxious about talking with people without even meaning to, must be due to bad past experiences.

How’d you improve as well? I’d imagine that agoraphobia must’ve been super terrible to the point where you couldn’t even go out like you said, that sucks. Good that you’re better now.

>What was causing your anxiety in that situation?
It was mainly my upbringing
>Mines is more of a subconscious thing where I’m anxious about talking with people without even meaning to, must be due to bad past experiences.
It probably is. It's like if every attempt ends in failure, why should the next one work?

this may not be the best way to go about it but I used exposure therapy, I would do things that made me uncomfortable on purpose and suffer through it until I was apathetic or even comfortable with it
there's still some stuff I'm anxious about but I'm slowly working on it

I'm an thief that's been stealing since the first grade. Well into adulthood continued it, I didn't have to work for years from running a organised retail theft ring and selling on eBay. At some point after my engagement with my fiance ended I decided to change but it was years before I managed to fully stop. It was an addiction, one I kicked. Being said, working sucks. I deserve to suffer for all I've done but it still sucks. Being a former criminal gives a a perspective that makes me pro-police now, and I have adopted conservative ideals. I detest the past but can't change it nor should I deny it. My love life is bleh. It's hard to connect to people when you're still dealing with internal moral conflicts, it's still there beneath the surface. A desire to live outside the rules... and add in a world stuck in social media where you're more likely to get another girl's attention through posting your life activities online than from the girl you are currently experiencing those same life activities with while she is on her phone looking at someone else's postings of their activities while so on and so on. I've considered myself to be a bad person for most my of life now, how is it that I, Mr. Worthless Criminal Asshole, still find meaning? I don't know and it hurts, but it won't hurt as much as it would if I reduced myself back to the level I lived most of my life at. I won't be a Hero, but festering like a never healing wound isn't appealing either.

Attached: screenshot_20190713141817.jpg (480x432, 69K)

I cut myself shaving 3 minutes ago

WTF

Attached: PoshCarefulBilby-size_restricted.gif (128x96, 44K)

lol in europe legal age is 15 and 17 and 19 is pretty ok in whole world standard

Why not sixteen weeks?

Attached: 3871128A-D3F0-4863-BB8A-04699D9DE245.png (345x378, 189K)

Perhaps you guys are right. I am just freaking out over nothing

bruh

I'm alone :(