I'm injecting CRISPR into myself AMA

Im responsible for the genetically engineered stem cell skin graft posts, i have the intention of bio-hacking myself to be effectively biologically non-senescent as well as whatever physical enhancements i can realistically do (myostatin, follistatin, ncor1, pepc-k ect). Ive decided against a skin graft and instead am going to genetically modify my stem cells using this method newatlas.com/stem-cells-edited-in-body/59991/?fbclid=IwAR29T7AdXnSmdvw7FlMncDIkE7T3a0PlIHwhlUHJr2OCptRI1yE638NBdSo
i make this change not because of fear of operating on myself but because this method may be simpler for the average white man (would u rather perform invasive surgery or inject a vial of liquid ?). I plan on genetically genetically modifying my stem cells to produce certain compounds such as senolytics (fisetin) tert upregulating RNA and downregulating antibodies and sRNA for things such as; myostatin, mTOR, hyalauric acid enzymes, glycine inhibiting proteins, Sclerostin ect. i have a honours in biotechnology and have worked with using crispr.
here is my email:
[email protected]

Just to make sure its political ( last thread got deleted(fuck jannies)) how to you believe the media and government would react to super-soldiers appearing due to the knowledge of how to become one being hosted on decentralised censor-less internet???
Oringinal OP was banned so I'm posting for them.

Attached: 2019-08-21T191420.699.png (472x422, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe you will become a human being

Thanks user very cool

Attached: 123534654778.png (378x308, 246K)

Based

same retarded thread for days now. nobody cares.

You needed to do this BEFORE you were born.

Check the link

lol you fucking retard you're gonna die

its been longer than a few days
and you are a faggot with no talent

Dear Brundel-Fly .
Good luck.
Didnt work out so well for Jeff Goldbloom in that movie "The Fly"

wanker

where did you do your honours in biotech?

Small strand rna signalling is poorly understood, there is a lot of risk in doing this. Good luck.

After you are done write an anons guide to homemade self inhancing

>something that's actually worth staying alive for, just to watch out of morbid curiosity.
God damnit. Congrats I guess. You already saved your first life. For now.

Attached: 1565641730639.jpg (20x20, 796)

how will you prevent heart issues when becoming a buff gigachad

>backyard CRISPR antics

Why yes, i'm indeed a man of culture. How could you tell?

Attached: 1557498584008.png (800x800, 246K)

This thread again...

You're a pioneer, very based. Do you have someone to continue monitoring you once you turn into a vegetable?
Godspeed robocop user.

Attached: 1558586170204.jpg (741x562, 310K)

1 post by this ID
Did you already croak bro ?
Either way, if you're serious, best of luck to you.
Will you be doing a timelapse pic series of progress and such? Atleast of the bottles of the drugs you will be taking ?

Ludo?

I don't get it. Right mouse is buffed, left mouse is skinny. You will genetically modify your stem cells to get buffed? Just work out every day you little lazy faggot.

the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/
Also if you're serious then start here. just don't lick the vials, you can't moonshine them.

Attached: 1558928616215.jpg (465x465, 19K)

TURN YOURSELF INTO A PICKLE

Attached: 1508026919383.gif (1305x768, 703K)

Whatever you do, dont you think it would be much more sane to first test this shit on animals before injecting yourself?

He doesn't want to work out, he wants to reduce his miostatin which will automatically lead to him being buff without doing anything.

Never seen a skinned rodent before. Cool.

I bet bottom right looked like this before.

Attached: 43232878.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

kek

you're going to "do myostatin?" really? this whole thing is caused by a myostatin deficiency which inhibits muscle growth

Brainlet here.

On the chance somebody reading this knows the first thing about gene editing, is what this is suggesting even possible?
I know gene editing is, but that's shit in a lab, to do it on an already grown human being seems out there to me.

Attached: 1444996568995.jpg (251x251, 19K)

Attached: chad walk.webm (900x506, 1.59M)

what's needed to start my own crispr lab? I've been thinking along the same path, and been working my way towards more advanced subjects, if not for the purpose of altering myself, to help advance the knowledge in the least.

pls respond user

Attached: 1564980589383-pol.png (729x638, 154K)

Awesome. Real pioneer. We all will become spacemarines.

Its surly risky. Op will probably die horribly from it but maybe not. It's worth a try.

Hey Bucko, Im baaaack.

You're still fully of shit and larpling like crazy I see. You still havnt covered how you're going to hit more targets than the original paper did, using techniques designed for mice, which only have a max 2-60% hit rate, using your shitty biochem degree. If you really wanted to flex nuts, you'd take this to /sci/ but you wont, because they'd eat you alive.

Shine on you retarded diamond.

Get ready to have some fun, OP.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-06-12_at_7.27.33_pm.jpg (1200x680, 62K)

so... like a nigger, big and flashy, but goes down with one punch

Attached: 1564817649340-pol.png (1200x960, 286K)

As a fellow Hellboy fan, please stop. You're going to give yourself cancer.

Could we get some more pictures of buff-rat the gymrat?

Im injecting a bag ov walkers into my mouth

Attached: 47e.png (680x626, 179K)

Actual geneticist here, working for a seq company. Dont. Thats not how any of this works. First and foremost, your home water quality is not sufficient for this work. Second, even the most basic equipment like thermocyclers will run into the thousands of dollars.

And before you say "I can buy this stuff cheaper on x-website" or "I can buy it used", the only reason this equipment would be cheaper, is because its miscalibrated or outright broken. If you want to get into the science, the easiest thing to start with would be plant breeding, as plants can be transformed (infected with foreign DNA) using what's called The Dunk Method; dunking them in infected agrobacterium

So, short answer; dont do CRISPR; buy a freezer, a few vials of agrobacterium, a heat-stir plate, and read up on agrobacterium transformation protocols.

Lmao get fucking cancer, (((jannies)))

Attached: 1564787610639.png (500x530, 131K)

mods are fucking faggots