So i think i had a QRESEARCH drop the other night on my endchan test 34 thread

so i think i had a QRESEARCH drop the other night on my endchan test 34 thread.

I was just dumping docs and out of nowhere i get this drop on my thread.

what do u think?
do you think this is a Q drop?

Attached: end_chan_net.test.34.png (358x218, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rh5G6RUgjiM&t=88
ytcropper.com/cropped/We5aa1b3278dd0a
qmap.pub/read/1682
mobile.twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1gqGvXMlLVkxB
cdn.qmap.pub/images/8cecf94bfc1fe8588d41202e7bdcbc58c0153132214da64043fc2195b619ff06.jpg
breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/19/minds-event-organizers-antifa-threatens-to-burn-down-theater-hosting-debate-on-political-violence/amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7371693/Jean-Luc-Brunel-gave-Jeffrey-Epstein-three-poor-12-year-old-triplets-France-birthday-present.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7372877/Ghislaine-Maxwell-STAGED-photo-N-close-friend-attorney.html
m.theepochtimes.com/epstein-signed-his-will-two-days-before-committing-suicide-report_3048079.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/18/assisted-suicide-avoidance-john-brennan-intel-asset-joseph-mifsud-gave-audio-tape-deposition-before-going-into-hiding/
lifenews.com/2019/08/19/trump-defunds-planned-parenthood-abortion-biz-will-lose-60-million-in-taxpayer-dollars/
pic8.co/sh/UGqiUv.jpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=l2WbXTzwnKw
invidio.us/watch?v=ibDCJ_CQKAY
theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/aug/21/brexit-latest-news-boris-johnson-berlin-merkel-prepares-to-visit-berlin-as-minister-struggles-to-defend-his-collaborators-jibe-live-news
americanmilitarynews.com/2019/08/tx-defense-contractor-charged-with-felony-for-using-cheap-substandard-parts-for-us-tanks-other-weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 72K)

Attached: endchan.jpg (242x133, 11K)

>a Q flew over my nut house, it's habdabing !!!!!!!!!!!
Take your meds schizo Qoomer.

Attached: Notable.jpg (554x600, 80K)

>tfw Q is real but "the plan" sucks
>no one is going to jail
>there will be no happening, only plea deals and nothing will change
>media heads and politicians wont be executed
>major news drops and Q takes a 2 week break

Q is real and Q sucks.

so u think its not a q post?

Que had said no coms outside the infinity board, so I'll pres x to doubt yo.

but how to comm when phone down.
use another phone?

it was a q research bread i have setup btw

You're*

Q niggers fuck off! You are not welcome on Jow Forums!

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

Attached: dots.gif (500x364, 29K)

endchan is down?

No outside coms

no its migrating to a new engine. the thread is on the test board

That was me I was just gaslighting you OP

LOL

Just gonna have to ride it out at this point

t. leader of Jow Forums

Attached: seeitmakestotalsense.jpg (1075x1072, 251K)

Only niggers hate Q. How fucking black are you, nigger?

nice try user

You have a better plan?

>no lock her up
>no declass
>no antitrust
>no wall
>no revenge against comey, holder, obama, lynch, steele, weiner, abedein, epstein
I can't trust the plan much longer bros

yeah send someone to jail, high profile, make an example.

His first post ever was a lie about hillary facing justice and it turned out to be bullshit. Q sucks.
CEOs stepping down behind the scenes and sealed indictments do nothing, the media is actively pushing communism. All of our institutions are compromised and justice is nowhere to be found. Even when Epstein seems like he will finally face the music we get a sloppy mossad hit that even leftists dont believe was a suicide.

they will die of old age before justice ever arrives.
its been two and a half years and not a single thing has happened.

trust the plan

yes trust the plan.
its a plan 30 years in the making.

Since 8 Chan went down Q is busy banging the shit out of hot blonde boomer MILFs. I don’t blame him. If I could use the line “I predicted this” while they giggled as I’m fucking them into next week I’d be doing the same thing.

and yes trust the plan.
its a plan 30 years in the making.

>Trump supporters start to think Trump doesnt know what hes doing
>Q posts to convince people that trump knows what hes doing
>starts convincing people that Trump doesnt know what hes doing

Ill eat my words if Hillary goes to jail, but i really dont expect anything.

damnson Jow Forums telling me it aint posting, aborted, wrong capthca, spam, and then i see these all posted... what the hell is going on around here??

Based FBI poster.

You don’t think Epstein was a high profile arrest?

Dude, Kek eyes agree but look at Epstein.

>>no lock her up
>>no declass
>>no antitrust
>>no wall
>>no revenge against comey, holder, obama, lynch, steele, weiner, abedein, epstein
>I can't trust the plan much longer bros
I havnt trusted the plan since august 2018 when Q used dew torture on me
Theyre sick fucks anons
That op was just a honeypot to see who would resist
I mustve been a real threat apparantly...

nah, just blackpilled on the QQ

how did that turn out?

jail... hahahha funny way way to spell gallows

Oh no goyim epstein got arrested that makes up for 3 years of kikery
It totally isnt like when weiner got arrested and they sealed all the evidence of literal child rape forever and threw the pawns in jail just like nxivm

They raided his home and island and got a ton of evidence didn’t they? All those pictures with naked children? Wasn’t he the blackmail guy?

Yeah, im sure it'll lead to something just like Weiner's laptop

its a screenshot of an old Q post

The plan was posted last year.
>Alice in wonderland
>pic related

Attached: 6132B9BE-7AE4-425F-9F5E-923D1FEC9CFF.jpg (768x531, 108K)

yeah it is

why take the time to screen cap and then post?

Wasn’t he specifically the blackmail guy?
I guess we will have to wait and find out ya know?

>They raided his home and island and got a ton of evidence didn’t they?
No, drone footage before FBI raid shows office equipment by the window. Gone b4 the raid.

>I guess we will have to wait and find out ya know?
i wont hold my breath

>Wasn’t he specifically the blackmail guy?
Don’t know but Weiners is in deep with Epstein cult.

Attached: A504ABF4-7433-440C-A8B8-B113F74D659F.jpg (629x975, 156K)

I figure it actually probably started being planned after JFK was gone.

They figured it all out and needed to lay low.

10K years of evil, 50 years is not a lot of time to undo it.

you tards still believe in Q? i thought that larp was over.

it's her turn my little sweety blumpfkins drumphypoo

What else can you do

What about from his house? Those pictures of naked children? He’s the blackmail guy right?

The media doesnt coordinate waves of hitpieces over a boomer larp

10K?

>I figure it actually probably started being planned after JFK was gone.
Corsi (I think someone got to him) was the one ranting about people placed in high level positions that was secretly planning the take back of our republic since JFK. In 2015 (allegedly) was ready for hard military coup against Obama. Trump was recruited as last ditch effort to save the republic through an election.
Not my opinion but just saying what cosrsi said before he went full Benedict Arnold.

>it all makes sense now

10k might be a stretch but these people’s blood line goes back to Egyptian pherrows.

Q is now exclusively on bant. Quite a catch for bant.

>Q is now exclusively on bant.
Link?

no hes not, jsut was over there. nothing regarding q on the board

I don't know the last time I was in there it was a q general with over two hundred replies maybe they moved on

These two don't into bants much.

Does Q look like a man with a plan? Hes more a dog with a car. chasing every passing story never knowing what to do if he caught it.
Now Agent K and glow nigger MIB Mr. J on the 1s and 2s can see why the corporate daemons eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Most of you autist are too damn ignorant as you get spun along a spiders web paralyzed by indecision to fight back against a more organized better funded hive mind of a think tank and social construction that the internet has provided. The illusive man and the Illuminati elected leaders who serve the beast of Babylon keep pulling the strings while they rape and ritual sacrifice altar boys for a perverted game of thrones run by horse dildos and satanic dyke priests as lesbian nuns suck sorrow from the children to give to life to siren songs of souled out lyrical possession and other twisted acts of hippie sabotage as they destroy society with their whoredom.

Attached: Heart of the Cards.jpg (628x314, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rh5G6RUgjiM&t=88
relevant

Attached: Q Confirms.jpg (636x421, 40K)

no this was not on a bant board, this was at endchan on the test board. theres a Q Research bread setup.

No comms outside the board (infinitechan).
Thus, not to be trusted. But the message is still the same.

>Q is real and Q sucks.
this
we are going to enjoy the show while our civilization and our people are wiped out and the few low-profile criminals caught get plea deals, while these fuckers will keep posting Boomer self-help tier crypted message to try to maintain morale in the troops.

Q is the most underwhelming psy-op ever created, all talk no walk. Fucking hell, even the French resistance was accomplishing much more in WW2 when they received coded messages from London.

Sorta missed you, Ebot sorta..
Where your namefag signature at?

Attached: ebotmoab.png (490x779, 221K)

If you can't see by now that Q is legit and NSA is closely tied to it you are either a complete retard or a malicious shill.

Attached: NSA 04122019.jpg (675x1200, 133K)

tripping ^^^

yes no comms outside of board, but is this a comms or just a message of reassurance.

dont think he was wanting any communication from us, also was not relaying any intel information either.

omfg are you that retarded really?

op is a larp

it is larp targeted on naive boomers

it is a larp, write this down and read it over and over again "Q IS A LARP"

Epstein was the keystone of it all he’s diminishing legacy has he’s pedo friends shaking in fear

then why did it take so long to grab him, and why did they let him die?
Why did they wait until his tunnels were filled and PCs taken before they raided his island?
Why does it feel like the people in charge are fuckups and bad guys are always 10 steps ahead?

Literally what is there to hang my hope on?
We have so many smoking guns surrounding the powerful and nothing has come from it. even fucking Benghazi, hillary got off scot free.

For me, it's more about POTUS proofs more than anything thats posted. And I am beyond convinced about those proofs

1) There have been several drops where Q says set the stage, is the stage set, etc. Here, we see POTUS say "we really set the stage..." While making what really really appears to be a Q with his hand. I realize he talks with his hands a lot, but this is a pretty big coincidence. Not convinced? That's ok. Could totally be a coincidence, but interesting nonetheless. ytcropper.com/cropped/We5aa1b3278dd0a

2) Here is a Q post after 20 days of silence. The first line is "From sea to shining sea"
qmap.pub/read/1682

At a rally 5 minutes after this post, POTUS specifically points to his ears and acknowledges his rally song when it says "from sea to shining sea". Pretty big coincidence here.
mobile.twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1gqGvXMlLVkxB

3) This one is pretty straightforward and IMO the weakest of these 3. On November 1, 2017, Q makes a post that, among other things, refers to returning the power to the people. This post is the signed 4 10 20 (DJT), which Q rarely does. Exactly a year later, November 1, 2018, POTUS tweets about returning power to the people.
cdn.qmap.pub/images/8cecf94bfc1fe8588d41202e7bdcbc58c0153132214da64043fc2195b619ff06.jpg

Of course these could all still be coincidences, but the odds seem very very low. These combined with the many other and less significant coincidences have me convinced.

If you still aren't, that's ok. We'll all know one day. :)

>inb4 reddit spacing

Use logic.
Courts corrupt?
Need to clean corruption first.
How many judges has trump put in place so far?
Nothing can happen until then.
Patience.
Trust the plan.

Really it just depends on your feelings toward trump

Oh fuck off.

USE [L]ogic
Trump [israels greatest Pres]
Trump [MIGA]
Trump [King of israel]
How many zionists has Trump appointed?
How many tweets about [greatest Ally]
The more you know
These Goyim are stupid
(((Q+)))
o7
5+5=17

wtf is this

Shillbots and a couple normie maga retard npcs
Nobody actually believes Q
They can fake support all they want
The public has turned on zion don
We all know hes a piece of shit
I pray every day for God to punish him

Please, for the sake of your family and friends, take your medications. Then go back

Attached: 1481943628035.gif (474x379, 471K)

Its not a larp
The Q is a larp people are shills too
Its so nobody realizes that its a targeted individual honeypot psyop to find people like me who will resist the nwo
Then drive them insane with v2k and dew torture
Ive already been disarmed
Turns out i actually was a threat to the pedophiles
Rip.

Thats funny tho im 24
Autistic
Closet tranny
And the government is worried about me enough to do this

>Trump declares himself "king of the jews"
>#1 trending on twatter
>tribe going bonkers with off-the-chart kvetching

j-jews love trump

better pray to God to forgive you for crossdressing whilst sticking things up your ass before asking for favors

>OFFLINE FOR A REASON
yep

Qikes and other assorted LARPfags get the rope.

So called the plan

Ive never done that
Not even once lmao
Keep shilling for Q tho
God sees everything
Good luck explaining why you torture autist and shill for evil

According to who though? Just some guy made that?

kohlchan is endchan?

see

Yes goyim the people who spy on us and,keep us from getting jobs or ever being happy because of our views will save us

Attached: 1554863142574.png (268x326, 73K)

Compiled drops about Alice in Wonderland. user thought it was for 2018 but seems to match fairly well with 2019 happenings.

damn ported again

ok yeah found that post on Qresearch bread link its on endchan under the test board.

*ahem*
I habe an important announcement.

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1459401025056.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

POAL Repost

Antifa Threatens to Burn Down Theater Hosting Debate on Political Violence | Breitbart
breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/19/minds-event-organizers-antifa-threatens-to-burn-down-theater-hosting-debate-on-political-violence/amp

Jeffrey Epstein was given three poor 12-year-old triplets from France as birthday present
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7371693/Jean-Luc-Brunel-gave-Jeffrey-Epstein-three-poor-12-year-old-triplets-France-birthday-present.html

Ghislaine Maxwell STAGED photo at In-N-Out with her close friend and attorney
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7372877/Ghislaine-Maxwell-STAGED-photo-N-close-friend-attorney.html

Epstein Signed His Will Two Days Before "Committing Suicide"
m.theepochtimes.com/epstein-signed-his-will-two-days-before-committing-suicide-report_3048079.html

Joseph Mifsud Gave Audio Tape Deposition Before Going into Hiding to Avoid being Suicided
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/18/assisted-suicide-avoidance-john-brennan-intel-asset-joseph-mifsud-gave-audio-tape-deposition-before-going-into-hiding/

Trump Defunds Planned Parenthood, Abortion Biz Loses $60 Million in Taxpayer Dollars
lifenews.com/2019/08/19/trump-defunds-planned-parenthood-abortion-biz-will-lose-60-million-in-taxpayer-dollars/

Andrew's 4-day stay with a sex offender
pic8.co/sh/UGqiUv.jpeg

Exposing the Darkness (Mark Taylor and Chris MacDonald)
youtube.com/watch?v=l2WbXTzwnKw

How much trouble is Jeffrey Epstein's death for the Royal Family? - BBC Newsnight - Invidious
invidio.us/watch?v=ibDCJ_CQKAY

Brexit: Angela Merkel gives Boris Johnson 30 days to come up with solution to backstop - live news

theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/aug/21/brexit-latest-news-boris-johnson-berlin-merkel-prepares-to-visit-berlin-as-minister-struggles-to-defend-his-collaborators-jibe-live-news

Attached: 3500.jpg (780x468, 31K)

TX defense contractor charged with felony for using cheap, substandard parts for US tanks, other weapons

Contractors supporting the Army Field Support Battalion-Kuwait guide M1A2 Abrams Tanks into Army Prepositioned Stock-5 warehouses at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, Feb. 26. (U.S. Army/Released)

americanmilitarynews.com/2019/08/tx-defense-contractor-charged-with-felony-for-using-cheap-substandard-parts-for-us-tanks-other-weapons/

Attached: size0-19.jpg (640x426, 48K)