How do poor people not all collectively kill themselves? what kind of life is this

How do poor people not all collectively kill themselves? what kind of life is this

Attached: 9gvhubqr2mo01.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unfortunately being poor and having a low IQ go hand in hand, the people in the pic are not people I'd like to associate with

you can be poor and clean though

I know a really poor guy who is one of the smartest ones I know, he is just lazy as fuck. He got A's without any effort in school and university.
But he put all that ability into playing mobile games and watching anime.

Looks like my apartment. She's just refreshing her blockfolio desu.

is that your wifey user?

wasted potential, but not uncommon imho

Probably a low work ethic, made possible by his parents blowing smoke up his ass every day.

The worst thing you can tell your kid is how amazing he is.

I know a phd guy who works as a receptionist in the apartment building where he lives.

Low IQ + poor. A life well deserved.

He just realized that it is not worth it to work hard for excess money.

I think you're an idiot. Do you know how many hours you need to work when you're making $7.75 per hour? Try going to university full time and also working three simultaneous jobs to pay for it. Your ignorance is sad.

There's a ghost on the right

Why dont pajeets and chinks go to war and kill each other they are billions of them BILLIONS

and many undocumented

The ghost of the man's hopes and dreams. Living in filth slaving away to support an obese roastie. This is why you need standards.

That doesn't cause low work ethic

Oh shiii-

checked. creepy kid in a suit

Well spotted

There is a ghost on the right

Not to mention poor financial choices, balling on the weekend doing overly expensive drugs, then can't afford then struggle to make it through the week.

2spooky4me

Is that his wife? Damn. How could you work so hard to support an ugly, obese, lazy bitch who can't even clean for you? His only options are to kill himself or get a divorce...which will ruin him.

>marrying a hamplanet like that
you get what you ask for

Why do guys settle for so low. Even when I had little money I still banged hot rich chicks.

That guy probably thought that was the best he can do. Some people just give up early.

I'd rather be in a relationship with my hand compared to that creature

>There's a ghost on the right

oh shit, too spooky for me.

Why do 4channers act like they don't Reddit?

>using reddit in 2018

It's true, intellectually they are closer to chimpanzees and niggers than to people like us. It's why we can't make sense of their behavior

Attached: 04875791a3cf77b64f9d35a026f07b83--my-best-friend-best-friends.jpg (507x632, 21K)

+1

kek
trips confirm

Relatively thats luxury.

I browse Reddit and Jow Forums everyday

Holy fuck user, seen this, scrolled up thinking it was going to be some gay blur or orb, but holy shit........ That's a fucking ghost.............

Attached: 1516017636742.jpg (627x720, 229K)

The ghost of Christmas past. You can almost hear him saying "I told you so."

there's a body under that filth the ghost is sitting on

Track these fucks down and inform the of the ghost

Im smart, but l hate people (all people), cant do nothing with them, its a reason why lm single and poor

this is what the guy taking the picture actually meant when he said ''I come home to this shit''
Can't a wagecuck come home without his wife leaving ghosts all over the place

Absolutely not gonna track down degenerate creatures. Hopefully the ghost scares the shit outta them.

wtf?

do you see her in that comfy chair??? fuck dude. poor = ain't gotta do shit... ever.

people love being poor! means they don't have to lift a fucking finger to do shit.

Attached: mop3.png (575x450, 451K)

Attached: 1521337646808.jpg (307x309, 18K)

To think there are men here who would rather screw THAT than a hot ass petite sexy trap than worry about being called gay

>Read the chain of posts
>See your comment

Wtf is wrong with you, a university grad doesn't make $7,75 dollar/hr you feeble minded dimwit. If you have a great degree and you're poor then it's because you either just graduated or your work ethic sucks donkey dick.

If you can't conceptualize what happened n the lifes of those individuals without dismissive derogatory judgment calls, then you have right to be anywhere near political issues or managerial issues.

I went on Reddit once but it was really annoying because it never loads all of the comments. You have to keep clicking to load more. To read one thread you have to click dozens of times on those stupid [show more] buttons. That's crap. Also, the OP is the only place where an image can be posted. It's an inferior format.

>Bad thing happened to me ten years ago, therefore I must scatter clothing and dirty dishes and trash all over my own living space.

Via internet, you don't have to breath stale fat bitch air.

Show them this thread also

what the fuck
we /x/ now

Attached: comfy.jpg (1052x592, 169K)

Lmao genuinely sniggered at this

>Bad thing happened to me ten years ago therefore I have to be alert to similar things happening. Cn't allow for the similar magnitude of damage to happen. clothes laying on the floor aren't essencial, therefore can be ignored.

this is how PTSD works

Does she look like she's done 3 tours as an IED sweeper?

Yeah not really.

I've had mild depression on and off for years, it's my own fucking fault. No way would I ever compare what I have to what a soldier may be experiencing.

>comparing mild depression to being shat on for the entirety of ones life as experienced by the lower classes

nope

Bullshit

Going from lower class to a semi respected working class is easy asf, you literally just need to be competent and have work ethic. You could probably work your way up to some kind of lower middle class with just those 2 attributes.

Fuck in my country legit low IQers are pulling in 40-80k a year working on off shore oil rigs.

Nobody shits on these people they just wallow in their own.

I can't make sense of your faggotry though.
Now paging r/iamverysmart for that sweet karma.

>I have to be alert to similar things happening, therefore I have to stare at my fucking smart phone instead of looking around at my surroundings and I also have to make sure there's plenty of random bullshit to trip over if I ever find it necessary to move my fat ass.

Fuck man this hits home hard. My dad remarried and long story short stepmom is always doing this to my lil bro. I have not intervened because im too busy worshipping internet tokens. Hopefully i can help him later in life

You can intervene all you want they won't listen

5P00K 5P00K

Attached: 1517212892261.gif (512x512, 650K)

clean it up wagie

Attached: LBHLY10[1].jpg (3872x2592, 707K)

but if even cleaning up your house seems pointless because you have no reason to think anything good could ever happen to you anyway no matter how hard you work for it so why even bother... most lazy people are just depressed. you can still write them off if you want but calling it a lack of work ethic doesn't really go far enough to the root

Im still going to judge them for living i filth. And pity them too.

Can you actually fucking imagine coming home to that. Some fat cunt sitting on her phone, most likely not working, sitting home all day eating fucking cheatos and takeout, just sitting in her own filth.

You're busting your ass at a shit wagecuck factory job, come home exhausted, to eat some shitty microwaved spaghetti while she has Netflix on all fucking night.

I just want to set all of that on fire.

It's a fucking nightmare, m8. I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than deal with that shit.

staring at your phone is a low-effort activity. you can sense your surroundings while you do it. not so when you clean your house in the physical state they are in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
>(...) typical of an animal and occurs where the subject endures repeatedly painful or otherwise aversive stimuli which it is unable to escape or avoid. (...) In other words, the organism learned that it is helpless in situations where there is a presence of aversive stimuli, has accepted that it has lost control, and thus gives up trying. Such an organism is said to have acquired learned helplessness. Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and related mental illnesses may result from such real or perceived absence of control over the outcome of a situation.

Id save some cash on the side and one day just never come back

If you work a wagecuck factory job and have that fat lazy piece of shit for a wife that does nothing all day, odds are you don't have enough money (or the time preference) to have any sort of savings.

I do agree though -- that situation is a fucking emergency.

Yeah, I'm sure SF guys go around staring at their phones and that putting an empty soda bottle in the trash can is a dangerously distracting activity. Tell us more, bro.

Low income and poor consciousness and common sense go hand in hand. It’s just that the two latter are kinda common with low IQ people but not exclusively

>be me
>be wagecucking but got unemployed gf living with me
>every week she clean the entire house properly and cook me a great dinner every time I get home
>good metabolism so she cannot get fat at all no matter what I feed her
>quite intelligent too
How the fuck can this guy stay with this useless fat roastie

Attached: 86765E0A-DD57-4473-BDDE-CD261624E7B6.gif (319x400, 247K)

common sense for the low-income person makes sense to their life environment, not yours

>most likely lives in San Fran, the most expensive place to live in
>has the audacity to deride low-income people on his perspective as to how they think
kys

That's just marriage baka desu senpai.
Gf phase:
>hi honey can I come over and bake you cookies?
>tee hee look I'm cleaning your house for you as I bake
>here's 12 blowjobs a day sweetie
>I'm going to walk around with just panties and a t-shirt on to show off my hot body.
Marriage phase:
>oops I lost my job
>oops I gained 200 lbs
>oops I don't give head anymore
>oops I threw my garbage all over the house
>oops I did absolutely nothing while you busted your ass off at work
>oops I fucked Chad on our bed while you were at work.
>oops you owe me alimony

Attached: 1496259008343.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Too fucking accurate, sadly.

you people have no idea how it feels to feel hopeless

The fact that there even is debate about whether its the persons fault or societies fault, or some co.bination really makes me lose faith in this world.

Its like this existence is some kind of cruel joke where there is no punchline.

I guess regardless whether its their laziness or society keepi g them down, its some form of equlibrium that cant be broken without external change AND interal change which just dosent happen.

The ghost of his hopes and dreams looking back at what he’s become. Wondering what went wrong.

Attached: 17D2E483-D201-4BF7-8EDE-16B4BB448EC3.jpg (237x276, 24K)

>regardless whether its their laziness or society keepi g them down

Regardless, the ONLY person that can do something about it is THEM. That's the only period at the end of that sentence.

Stop posting pictures of your wife.

What motivates people to post this shit online? Am I supposed to pity this fucking joke of a human being? Is it pity he's after specifically, or is it just any kind of recognition that he fucking exists?

Im not even going to argue with you if you have such a black and white view of things. Yes ultimately they need to put effort in but to say there arent things outside your control is retarded.

I lived through that. It really is a depressing existence, being constantly angry was the only way to cope without getting depressed.

Attached: 1495383109494.png (744x694, 362K)

The funniest thing about people like you is you like to point fingers just to point fingers, reinforce your own beliefs.

Instead of asking "why dont they" why not ask "what can objectively change things". Maybe they are just garbage people, then nothing can be done. But you dont think a stronger economy objectively reduces unemployment?

Dont be so heartless as to not help those who would embrace it and do their part too, and so arrogant as to say you could do better. Those feelings dont translate into change.

Being smart OR dumb has NOTHING to do with how clean you are. I have seen super clean poor and below intelligence people and vice versa.

What the hell does San Fran have to do with anything, you idiot?

I'm poor because I'm an autistic outcast. I did around 40 to 50 job interviews in 2 years time (some of them even paying 50/60K per year)

got rejected every single time. So basically I gave up and now I'm doing simple manual labor.. unskilled minimum wage job (some of my colleagues literally have brain damage due to accidents or from birth and that's the only work they are able to do)

Also I have 3 university degrees, so I'm not a low IQ chimpanzee. Just someone who got rejected by society.

I would love to start my own business, but with a minimum wage job you basically never have enough savings to make that happen.

It's the tragedy of life.

Attached: 1518957899858.jpg (4586x2120, 3.16M)

you call it poor I call it being frugal. I have survival instincts that you don't. In a way I am stronger and have lived a more full life than someone who has it easy. I pity the rich.

>Regardless, the ONLY person that can do something about it is THEM. That's the only period at the end of that sentence.

This is wrong. Our genetics limit our physical and mental capabilities (including IQ). There is really nothing you can do to change your genes and hence your chances in life. Also, free will does not exist, which was proven by experiments.
All in all, we are just biological robots predestined (at the time of inception) to perform limited amount of functions.

some of my colleagues remind me of opi from family guy btw.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

So that chick is genetically incapable of putting dirty clothes in a hamper? Okay.

Looking at the low ceilings and fluro bulbs is depressing. Ignorance is bliss i guess

Attached: not_every_part_of_you_can_be_metal.jpg (426x553, 41K)

this, she is a based neet crypto investor.

you can't logically prove or disprove free will. I'm almost positive you're misinterpreting those experiments.

But you can be rich and come home to that shit. My wife and I used to be dirt poor but our living space was tidy as fuck 24/7.

Now that we're much better off we're not really happier though.

>this is considered poor in america
Wow these people are so poor they have a house, are getting fat because they can eat more than 3 times a day and have tons of clothes they can just throw around! Woe is me! Life in America is tough!

Holy shit you people are daft. Then you wonder why white people are looked down as soft nowadays.

i have this, but confined specifically to crypto and ironically. as in I ignore things because I'm on the lookout to prevent being JUSTed like before...