Pic related woman dies after 5 hours of sex

Pic related woman dies after 5 hours of sex

local10.com/news/woman-dies-after-5-straight-hours-of-sex-report-says

Attached: Sarahgrembert.jpg (1056x1423, 514K)

Within 1 hour they legs start getting numb

Dude probably kept going after she died

Amature

yeah, im thinkin shes BASED

wouldnt you have kept going?

That's a nice way to die desu
She wasn't even being raped, just fucking like rabbits with her partner

Ganagbanged for 5 hours by black men?

Sounds like cocaine or meth to me

Drugs.

>have sex
>dies
Is this the new “kys”?

Have se

Godammit beat me to it.

don't have sex

Did 5 grams of coke with girlfriend last night. Fucked for 12 hours. My cock was pissing blood. She didnt die, get a better gf.

Dont you guys ever have that weird daja-vu sort of feeling where you are immediately meta about the situation youre in and question why youre even doing it? That shit happens to me after 10+ minutes of sex, I only last so long after desensitizing myself. Just a general feeling of "why the fuck am I still doing this?"

Kek

Not politics

All fields

This.

I'd take a break and come back to it after things cooled down.

Get a better gf/thot. Also dont be circumcised. The feeling of fanny juice on your bell end is a drug itself. Hearing her moan and scream with every thrust, her legs high up in the air giving you full access to pound her as hard as you can.

You shouldnt be bored of that unless your a cut freak

t. incel

I was gonna fuck a roastie tonight until I read this. Thanks for reminding me.

Stop taking prescription meds.

Tfw onions on Jow Forums telling you to have sex are actually telling you to kys.

what's that look in her eyes?

>t. incel
Figures, wouldn’t expect an incel to understand.

Nice. You're alright monkey bro.

Whats the Tinder game like in Columbia for an average looking white guy?

>That shit happens to me after 10+ minutes of sex
Y-yeah me too haha

Attached: 1536292734290.png (646x595, 280K)

Muslims and jews are a cancer upon ygis earth. You're angry because your cock id mutiliated. On one level im sorry, but on another you should be shot

The nazis killed 9 million Jewish women by fucking them to death

How can you die from having sex? Just stop, nigga. Go drink some water. Then go back again.

Probably because you don’t actually like the woman

subtle

no lmao. All I can think about is pumping more thrusts completely lose the concept of time.
sounds like you are fucking without being in love, pathetic.

>columbia
coke. she did coke.

>love
Honestly, this shit only exist in movies,

Sex isn't as awesome as the media tells virgins it is. Congratulations on breaking the conditioning, you're free to do what you want instead of thinking about getting laid all the time.

they do drugs. People abuse stimulants and just push their body past the limits, suppressing the natural response to stop and rest.

there are definitely worse ways to go

not everyone is a fat nigger slob like you

You have to have really high IQ to be in love.
braintlets with SBS need not apply.

but really why would anyone have sex for that long, after you cum two times it will take you a long time to have the need to do it again, do this guy have some ejaculation problem that he can't cum in less than an hour wtf, also it simple isn't pleasurable in any way to keep ramming your dick for that long, its actually painful, both were high on drugs no doubt

Coke, maybe meth.

This is what straight sex does to you. It was so bad she died.

Nice

Attached: 1562545159324.jpg (785x644, 51K)

faggots like you deserve a spiked bat rammed up your ass before someone obliges your pleads to be put down like a dog.

Thoughts and prayers.

spbp

Kinda sad you think that. I wish you were right though.

>as the media tells virgins it is

Excuse me? Sex is like life, its what you make it.

Tell me I'm not there only one here fapping to her photo

>meth
definitely meth

People shit on meth for being trailer trash coke. Yet what they don't tell you is how it effects your labedo and the sensation of sex. Sex on meth is 10-15 times better then sex sober, both both the men and women. Coke does nothing for a woman's labedo, or really the experience of sex.

I had sex with 5 girls for 2.5 straight days when I was in highschool, thanks to some meth. All five of us were out of our minds, just endless carnal pleasure. First and last time I did meth, but even now, 20+ years later I think back at those 3 days of debauchery and wish any sex i had since was half as good.

Attached: america-fuckyeah.jpg (600x800, 112K)

Its only painful after the comedown. The base of my cock is painful after ramming against her pubic bone. Coke is my favourite aphodrisiac.

Plus my steroid use makes me v horny.

Can't stop until you nut bro.
She's already dead, don't make the day worse for yourself. Last thing I want is a dead girl AND blue balls.

Damn.. Never even considered this. Someone that has sex on meth+MDMA must be ruined for the rest of their life

>jungle ape doesn’t understand empathy
Those monkey brains you eat have higher IQ and no, eating them won’t share it with you

>Coke does nothing for a woman's labedo, or really the experience of sex.

Maybe in your experience, in mine its great, but it has massive diminishing returns. By the third gram they get too spaced. Also combining it with alcohol will boost her sex drive

>I think back at those 3 days of debauchery and wish any sex i had since was half as good.

This is why i wouldnt touch meth. I can have sober sex and enjoy it. You've eacaped Platos cave and cant go back. It is better to not know some things

Thats weak i have literally had sex days straight on meth

10 mins is rookie numbers and the sex isn't about you fucknut. Sex for dudes is meh, its fun it feels great but it sure as hell can't be anything like what the chick is feeling cause she's exploding into a lust machine and I still have my wits about me. Anyway, the point is the pleasure of sex is her explosion, you play the chick like a musical instrument for a few hours and wrap it up in a crazy crescendo where she's begging you for shit and licks your dick clean (Its important to make chicks lick your dick clean after sex otherwise they won't respect your cock and won't suck you as much) and that's sex. If you are having a different experience then you should stop fucking men and 2/10 girls who act like either dead fish or land whales during sex.

Yep, cocaine was my first thought

Yea, it fucked my grandma up

ok virgin.

>Sex for dudes is meh

I feel bad for you. Ive had my dick sucked and i start twitching uncontrollably. My ex used to handcuff me to a chair and stroke me til id cum 4 times. Very intense. Id get her back by tieing her up and using a hitachi on her clit. She would scream so loud i couldnt stop laughing.

>yfw a fucking monkey is more redpilled than all the newfags from (((white))) countries

Attached: 1532907772046.jpg (2455x1699, 281K)

Typical canadian trash post

*blackpilled

Just because no one loves you, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Kinda sad no girls ever loved you

nice projection bro. If you are shitty at lasting long you gotta foreplay between rounds. Its not hard to train yourself to have staying power though.

How often do you think Arnold and Grace banged

Kek

>Not getting anal before she soils herself

Attached: dondraper.jpg (536x479, 54K)

It would be the reason I would start

niggas here will only get this shit when their wifes get fat and old and they take every penny from them under their feminist laws, till them or after depending how cucked they are, they will continue living in their fantasy world, every retard dreaming about "love" is 100% sure to have some sort of mental problem and need this someone else to take all his problems away and solve his life cause they are too cucked to do it on their own, best part is when they find out this never existed and end up even more broken, if only they realized this earlier they wouldn't join the large data on man killing themselves on their 40's or lose all that money and instead would live a better life, but that's too low IQ for them

yeah that's just called brain damage. If your body starts tweaking you're probably a chick. Sex is a sensation same as drugs, people who can't handle them exclaim their experience is more pure but really its flying them while they should be steering.

Why do you post this thread every day, I've seen this shit like 3 times over the past week.

Attached: 1549325047596.jpg (900x762, 714K)

Imagine how tight it gets

When I steer, it takes fucking forever because I focus on everything else but busting a nut

Probably either meth or MDMA. They probably kept taking pills after their second dose and never took a break to drink water or breath. Even a good heart would be under enormous strain from that.

>sex for guys is just meh
well enjoy your casual sex lifestyle. I'll be busy here with a constant sensation of pleasure while moving so slowly.

i haven't tried meth but sex on adderall is pretty great

just kys junkie scum.

Fucking on MDMA is insane. I know exactly what you mean.
Yep, sure does.

this
>this shit only exist in movies
kek, nigger

>they legs

Attached: 1539189451037.png (462x600, 825K)

Did it for 6 hours straight once. Felt bad because we got carried away and lost most of our Sunday.