What's their end game? I read it's eleven coins, didn't bother to look into it, but LINK and ENJ are two...

What's their end game? I read it's eleven coins, didn't bother to look into it, but LINK and ENJ are two, and it's true they both started massive increases in volume the 15th of March. So far they haven't seem any big movement (other than down with the rest of the market). This has gone on for 2 weeks now and must bec costing them a bit of money. Similar coins like ENG, REQ, AMB, ARK, etc., have not seen this massive increase in volume.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-29 Crypto_Ed_NL on Twitter.png (1130x746, 138K)

Maybe there's hope for this shit after all

But I don't understand, if the volume is increasing and the price is going down, that means that people are dumping.
How does people dumping lead to "pump soon"?

Attached: stink.png (2026x1152, 160K)

When it started going up the price was going up slightly, but mostly trading sideways, and now the downturn we're seeing is happening to everything, so it's not whoever caused the volume to increase also tanking prices.

We have yet to see whatever whoever is doing this is going to do. There are general rules of thumb for volume and price movement.

Yeah noticed this. It's only on binance and on BTC pairings only. Would expect to see something similar on different exchanges and on ETH pairings if it were genuine accumulation. No idea what the cause is. Maybe whales wash trading trying to get people to fomo in the rising volume so they can dump on them before things go south?

People are buying.
Even though people are also selling.
But are buying nevertheless.
So for one Link sold there is also one Link bought.
So people are buying at the end.

Attached: KringleOffer1.jpg (872x587, 182K)

Attached: Chainlinkwilloutperform.jpg (1386x653, 121K)

Yes, I know this. But you'd think whoever is buying would want to let the price go down more instead of trying to absorb dumps.

Also like said. Only Binance and only BTC pair.
Before 15th, LINK had about 1 million volume on Binance BTC pair. Today it's 6 million and that's not even the highest day. Very strange.

What's your reasoning behind those meme lines user?

Give me a day/hour, I will buy popcorn to watch it closely

Hey, I'm checking out the twitter thread, where does he say something like "11 coins"?

Neblio is another one of those coins. Jumped in volume on 15th

Bring popcorn on April fools day

~10 days from now,
Expeckt that there will be pretty big impackt on the price.
In the meantime, you should be buying at 3500-3600 sats to load up some fule.
Popcorn with salt pls.

He didn't say it, others did. Some have identified more than 20 coins, just scroll down.
It seems way too random. If this "accumulation" means anything, it could only be that we're gearing towards another alt season but it seems way too soon because Bitcoin is still very volatile.

>ENG, REQ, AMB
Those are the coins that haven't dropped in price. It's sales volume lol

Link, ENJ, Neblio... what are the other coins with the volume spike?

>that FunFair volume

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 45K)

Well fuck me, i tought something fishy was going on. GTO has been pretty stagnant in price but the volume is massive.This explains it.

Didn't we hear previously from AB we could anticipate large investors, to include backers of Link (ie. Swift and Banks they work with) to try to obtain as much Link as possible? Interesting this all somewhat coincides with the info Swift shared regarding their project with 34 Banks. Maybe a conspiracy theory but I am Hodling my ass off, and will likely accumulate more at this price.

I looked into this last night, here are the ones that spiked on the 15th:
NEBL, DGD, QTUM, AION, ENJ, DASH, NULS, LINK, BQX, TRIG, ELF

Volume suddenly increased on all of them, and has stayed high since then. All within a few hours of each other. Not much of an effect on price of any of them. All now above 500 BTC in daily volume, covering a wide range on cmc (18th to 228th). Very few of these are on Bittrex or other western exchanges at all.

Majority of them are shitcoins that always Fly during alt season. I’m gonna say we kick off late April/ May

STORJ as well

So do I buy more LINK or not?

Holy fuck that's NULS and LINK volume....

Yeah LINK probably had the biggest increase out of all of them.

How do you have a sustained increase in volume while the price goes sideways? Wash trading? Price manipulation?

Yep. Whales and bots know how to accumulate while keeping price down. If you watch the trade history you'll see large amounts of small buys followed by large number of sells all for the same amount and vice versa.