Arume Survival - Lol Fagetverse Act 3 Episode 3

The year was 2049 when some space alien dickheads invaded, they just happened to all look like human females. They abducted or killed most of the world's population. Then, after a year had passed, the only thing that stood in their way of assuming complete control over the planet was the Resistance. The Resistance was comprised of a network of small, human militaristic groups that were spread out across the globe.

Two months later, the Resistance made smaller-scale efforts to fend off the Arume threat. However, progress was only being made on said small-scale. The Arume still controlled large areas on the Earth’s surface and the Resistance were in for a hard fight if they were to try and force them off of the planet.

Another month had passed, but the Resistance was still on the back foot. An Arume ship called ‘The Aether’ appeared suddenly over Europe and deployed thousands of Arume reinforcements, destroying many Resistance bases. However, the Arume attack seemed rushed and their forces unorganised - as if it wasn’t thoroughly planned out. To make matters worse, more reports of active Messengers - powerful Arume soldiers who wield inhuman powers - were coming from all over the planet. The future looked grim, but the Resistance would keep fighting until the end.

Last Episode: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8532585/

Attached: 1709863654.png (1000x600, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMvYjCmU6x-CTiLfK2iG8y52U2TyAbNnCff7f3SslTLwXLjgnXjxcMYCG56cW-hKotcIzylD-qyhjM/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=DAW-C9XV894
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIeWQoyuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A few changes to the universe info doc:
>Slightly tweaked the base info (formatting, added some colours, and re-ordered)
>Added a ‘Followers/Group Members’ to each character sheet (Will be used to keep track of any characters who are travelling with the player as his subordinates)
>Re-organised the player characters based on rank, affiliation and status
>Re-ordered the sheet slightly, now going - from top to bottom: Player Characters, Rank List, NPCs, Bases, Music, Episode Archives
>Moved dead NPCs to their own ‘Dead’ section as to not clutter up the rest of the NPC list

For timings and rolling, join the Arume discord:
.gg/2Bjbu3p

Universe info: docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMvYjCmU6x-CTiLfK2iG8y52U2TyAbNnCff7f3SslTLwXLjgnXjxcMYCG56cW-hKotcIzylD-qyhjM/pub

Rolling is done on the discord to ensure true RNG. If you don’t want to join, then GM can roll for you.
Rolling 01-49 is usually a failure and 50-98 is usually a success, with dubs being a critical success. However, rolls are situational and they won’t always be taken into account, ie: they won’t be used while doing mundane tasks.

Intro Song: youtube.com/watch?v=DAW-C9XV894
We'll pick up where we left off…

Attached: Act 3 Episode 2.png (901x1018, 112K)

"N-NANI? is that what i think it is..."
>inspect the weapons on the thing
"this would be a game changers for us..."

Attached: 10.png (90x211, 23K)

"I did, I did... What now? Do we just wait out the storm?"

It doesn't appear to have any weapons on it.
Fulldoddy, replying to the guy: "Yes. That is Lars - a soldier from the Resistance."
Guy: "Oh, cool."
The guy waves at you, before going back to working on the mech.
Fulldoddy: "Yes, it would. However, the project cannot be completed right now. The unit itself would be useless on its own, just a large target for the Arume. It could traverse nearly any environment, though."
He goes quiet, staring up at the machine for a while.
Fulldoddy: "Hjalmar not wanting to work with the Resistance doesn't mean that he doesn't want to aid with the fight against the Arume."
He begins walking underneath it and towards a large tunnel that heads away from the mountain base.
Fulldoddy: "Would you like to continue?"

Emil: "Yeah, not much else we can do . . . So, what did you see up there?"

"sure."
>follow fulldoddy
"how come he doesn't want to help the resistance?"

Attached: 27.png (171x493, 85K)

Peek through the window and see if anything moves.

"Nothing I didn't tell you about before coming down. Storm clouds, something shiny in the woods knocking trees down and scaring the birds... That's about it. The shiny thing was heading into the city and seemed to be reflecting light from somewhere, rather than actually glowing"

Fulldoddy: "He's willing to help them, just not join them. He doesn't want them to control him, force him to create weapons for them. As he is now, he can pursue whatever he wants, his own means to fight back against the Arume. His research and knowledge of robotics are beyond that of any other mechanic, par one."
You guys continue walking down the tunnel, it's huge and is extremely tall and wide, about a quarter of that of the mountain base.
Fulldoddy: "Lars, I would like to voice a concern about the group Captain Faith is leading. I couldn't form a clear analysis of the behavioural patterns of some the Arume."
There's a slight white light at the end of the giant tunnel, looks like daylight reflecting off of snow.

You don't spot anything move, par a tumbleweed that blows by, seemingly chasing the sandstorm.

Emil thinks about what you said for a moment.
Emil: "Hmmm, okay. We'll send a group up after the storm passes and do a thorough sweep of the city. But, I can't imagine what it could have been . . ."
You hear the sound of thunder roaring above.
You suddenly hear Erin speak behind you, out of nowhere.
Erin: "Ooo. Sounds like it's really coming down out there . . . Just imagine if you were caught in it. Mmmm, yes, I can only imagine . . ."
She goes slightly rosy in the cheeks.

Try to check the other homes in case of any survivors or loot

"behavioral patterns? what do you mean?"
>continue down the hall

Attached: Nigga.jpg (1177x1500, 156K)

>Be afraid
>Be very, very afraid
"... The rain or the lightning?"

The houses are all cleared out, filled with sand, and run down.
There's not a soul in sight, just the dead town and the lifeless desert that surrounds it.

DUBS
You both continue walking.
Fulldoddy: "For instance: When analysing Jun, I was easily able to read her. She's quiet when around people she doesn't know, however, upon getting to know them and becoming more comfortable around them, she becomes more outgoing and is more visibly comfortable. Furthermore, she can't stand being left out and tries to mimic the way she believes an adult would act, such as drinking alcohol in order to try and come off as more mature - despite it constantly having the opposite effect. However, I couldn't form such an analysis of Rem, Natasha, or Hanako. Rem keeps to herself a lot and sinks into the background, but I don't think that's the real her. Natasha has lost her memories, so her personality is all over the place, so being unable to form an analysis there is understandable. Then, Hanako . . ."
After walking for a bit more, you can see that there's an end to the tunnel that ends with a hole in the ceiling.
You can see snow on the floor below the hole and white light shining in.
Fulldoddy: ". . . something's off about her."
Coming to a stop below the hole, you can see the ruins of what looks like a base above it.
It looks like something smashed up through it, tearing the whole place apart.
You can see dried blood on some of the rubble.
Fulldoddy: "We've created other machines like the Challenger. They were smaller, though, and were simply made to test the technology. We bored out this hole below a nearby Arume base to test the offensive capabilities on a smaller version. I wasn't here at the time, but it looks like it was destroyed in the process, along with the base."
He points at a robot part poking out of the heaps of crumbled concrete and metal.
Fulldoddy: "This should be closed up soon. This is the last thing I have to show you."

(1/2)

Erin: "Mmmm, both . . . and those powerful winds, too. Just imagine them pounding against your body . . ."
Emil: "Hah! Did you need something, Erin?"
Erin: "Oh, no. Just coming to check what was going on is all."

(2/2)

>fiddle with the rock to try to open the door

The door is already open, the hole is right in front of you.

"Sounds pretty painful, and you sound way too happy talking about lightning charring me up. Do you want me dead or something?"
>Be more afraid
>Mouth at Emil to send me away on an errand or something

"I don't understand them that well too if i'm being honest... I've never really spoke to natasha or rem, so the only insight i have is on hanako. I don't think we have to worry about her for now, but we don't really know what her true goals are. you should keep an eye on her just in case."
>when we get to the end
"i see... is there someone that pilots the machine? or is it remote controlled?"

>Enter

Attached: CB5B321A-A8CE-4828-9D93-D1FAD8C28AD1.jpg (640x1048, 410K)

>Awoken upp

Erin: "No, no, I'm just about what it would be like being in such a . . . powerless position, at natures mercy . . . hehe."
Emil: "Err, well, it's getting late, maybe we should all get some rest. I just finished today's report, wanna join me for a drink?"

Responding to your first bit.
Fulldoddy: "I'm afraid I most likely won't be accompanying you anymore. I'll remain here and likely be sent out on another assignment for Master Hjalmar. But, I must agree, Hanako seems to be more complicated underneath the surface."
Then, he responds to your question.
Fulldoddy: "I believe this one was remote-controlled, whereas one that was deployed for a walking test was set to loop its walk command. Challenger, however, is controlled in a different manner."
He begins back down the tunnel.
Fulldoddy: "Let us head back."

All of the Women and Arume from the group, as well as Carter Kong, are waiting in the entrance.
It seems like they weren't allowed to enter.
You walk inside and head down an entrance corridor, turning right, and heading through a set of double doors at the end.
On the other side, the area is huge and messy.
The walls are lined with metal junk and scrap, there are workbenches everywhere with various bits of technology strewn across them.
The ceiling is extremely high - at least 100 metres at its highest point - like the mountain has been hollowed out.
You can only see the top as there are some lights up on the ceiling.
There's a giant sheet of blue tarpaulin hanging from the ceiling that's covering up another section of the hollowed-out mountain.
You see Faith talking to a man at a workbench.
She sees you walk in, and calls over to you.
Faith: "Hey, did you find anything out there, or is the area clear?"

You were probably raping or torturing someone.

“Nothing at all”
>explore the area for any interesting gadget

>head back with fulldoddy
"so i guess this is the last time we'll see you in a while.. it was fun while it lasted."
>"first they take the vlads and now fulldoddy
>try not to cry

Attached: 1jxqqy.jpg (1050x654, 85K)

>a leaf

Opinion disregarded

"... Eh"
>Inch away from the medic slowly before talking to Emil
"Sure! Drank some earlier today, but why not?"

shut the FUCK up retard

Attached: 1563938037234.png (434x524, 244K)

Well shit, it appears there's nothing useful.
Go north from where am I.

Attached: cia.png (199x253, 21K)

Faith: "Good."
She goes back to talking to the man as you start snooping around.
The benches have various little things on them that look rather useless by themselves, like small robotic parts and bits of scrap.
It's all unorganised and there don't appear to be any gadget-like objects around, only mechanical things.
You notice Lars and Fulldoddy emerge from behind the tarpaulin.

You shed a tear.
Fulldoddy: "Sorry, but I am incapable of experiencing enjoyment. But I have gathered data from travelling with you and the rest of the group, so for that, I am grateful."
you guys head back into the main area and through the tarpaulin.
You spot Geralt on the other side, milling about in the area.

Erin: "Sure, I'll join you guys as well. I've got nothing better to do."
Emil: "Haha! That's the spirit, it helps you relax in these chaotic times we live."
Emil starts walking off to the cafeteria.

DUBS
You head off north, wandering into the desert once more.
Just ahead, you can see some greenery and trees.
It looks like an oasis.

>Rape and torture that nigga then

"hey, is there an armoury around here? and can i use some of the tools? i wanna make something..."

Fulldoddy: "There are a few guns, but not much. You're free to use the tools. What did you have in mind?"

It's some girl and she's crying.
She twists as you're raping her, bending your erect dick to the side.
The pain is immeasurable.

>GOD
>DAMMIT
>Follow the muscle dude into the cafeteria as quickly as my wounds will allow, staying in a room alone with the psycho isn't a good idea

You follow him up to the bar - if you can even call it that, it's just some beaten up desks that have been lined up to serve food and drinks on.
Emil: "I'll just have a beer, please."
The chef man grabs him a beer.
Erin sits down next to you.
Erin: "And one for me, please!"
The chef man gives her a beer, too.

"i'm gonna make a bokken like the one miyamoto musashi used to use. it should work well with the new arm."
>go look for scraps of steel that i can forge together

>Just kinda guard the place and look menacing, i dunno what i can do

"I am having a little trouble, but should be ready soon. I'll take the first shift with whoever wants to join me."

>Flinch a bit the second she sits down, before ordering a beer too
"Idem, please?"

>BEHEAD HER

Check out the trees to see if they have any food or resourches i can pick up

Fulldoddy: "I have never heard of such a thing."
There is scrap steel everywhere, but making a sword out of it will be tough, to say the least, as most of the steel is just scarp from various things like cars and household appliances - and sure to be brittle after resting for so long.
You hear Kruber come in, carrying the entire exo-suit by himself.

(You could try rolling)
It looks like Lars is gathering materials for something.
You stand around, looking menacing.
After a bit, you hear a loud clunking sound coming from the entryway before Kruber comes striding in with the exo-suit.

Kruber: "Haha! I got it!"
Faith: "Perfect. We were just finishing up our conversation."
Hjalmar, the man who Faith was talking to, walks over to it.
Hjalmar: "My, oh, my. This looks like Eddy's work . . . Where did you find it?"
Faith: "An airbase in South Carolina, hidden away. I suppose it'll suffice, then?"
Hjalmar: "Yes, it'll do."
Faith just smiles, before turning to Geralt and Kruber.
Faith: "Okay, you two, let's talk about what we're going to do next."
She motions for the two of them to come over.

You get it set up after a bit.
Ivan: "Okay, we're all set!"
He shoves a stick through it and starts cooking it on the fire.
Tony: "I'll take it with you, Comrade. Ivan and Dimitri can sleep first."
After a bit, the rabbit finishes cooking.
Tony tears parts of it off and hands them out for everyone.
Dimitri: "Haha, this will do nicely!"

The chef guy gives you whatever bee they have there.
Erin: "Hmm? 'Idem'? What's that?"

You try to behead her with your bare hands, but her neck is proving tough as you smack it repeatedly.
She does let out some delicious screams of pain, though.

There are a few fruits on some of the trees, however, they're high up.
Too high for you to be able to reach from the ground.

>"it should work if i weld it all together and keep folding it..."
>weld the steel together and fold it to take the impurities out and spread the carbon around.
>if there's any rust, cut out the rust before welding it

"Da, this is the best meal we've had in a while."
>Continue eating with comrades

>BEHEAD HER AAAAAAAAAAAAA

"It means 'Same', sir"

You have no way of heating the metal to a great enough temperature, the only thing that could come close is a blowtorch.
But, that won't be able to heat a large enough area.
Not to mention that you can't do any of this with only one arm. :cryingnegro:
Fulldoddy: "What is it that you're trying to make?"

It doesn't end up being very filling, but it's enough and assuredly tasty.
Dimitri: "Mmm, da, that will do."
Ivan: "We'll be off then, wake us when you start to feel tired, Comrades."
Tony: "Goodnight."
Those two head into the tent.
Tony: "Well, I suppose we should get to work. I'm going to find a nearby tree to climb."

Her neck starts to go red, then purple as you continue to beat it with the side of your hand.
Her screams of pain don't fade, either, but her head remains fixed to her body.

Erin: "O-oh. Is that part of your native language?"

"well first, i must make a forge... it shouldn't be that hard. all i need is to enclose some coal and light it. i can probably enclose the coal in some stone bricks. then have some air constantly flowing in. i could either use a hair dryer for that or do it by hand with one of those air blower things..."
>look around for these things
>coal
>stone bricks or any other type of bricks
>a hair dryer or air blower
>matches
>some wood and paper

>follow her

"Eh, no? It's a loanword. Like 'et cetera' or 'ad nauseam'. Thought they were common around here too"

"Da, I'll set up a nest for the '60."
>Dig a foxhole and cover it with some leaves and bramble

Fulldoddy: "I can't foresee you having much success with that. We lack the materials here."
You find some wood, paper, an old hairdryer that you can't power.
There won't be any coal, bricks or stone bricks inside the mountain.
The area is like an old landfill where they dumped useless stuff that has since been hollowed out by Hjalmar and his men.

You head over to her with Kruber.
Faith: "So . . . Can you give me any more details about how you were captured back in South Carolina?"

Erin: "I've never heard of that one."
Emil: "Well, we do get all sorts of people coming through here, so it's only natural that there would be different words people use for things, and stuff."
He chugs the rest of his beer.
Emil: "Gah! I'm going to call it a day here, friends. Goodnight."
Erin: "Oh, already?"
Emil just stumbles off to his room.

You manage to get half of it dug.
It's getting very dark now, you're not too tired yet, though.

>Can't see much anymore, just kinda sit in the half foxhole and wait

"Oh, goodnight. Sleep well"
>Finish my beer. The madwoman seems partially subdued now, so escaping isn't as urgent as before.
>Keeping her distracted seems wise, though
"Say, how did you end up in the resistance, Erin?"

“I think kruber can explain that very well, he remembers the most of it”

"fug benis"
>get some hard oak wood and just carve the bokken out of that then, instead of having a metal inside.
>use my kukri for the carving

The air is calm, with a slight breeze blowing through the surrounding trees.
You sit in your half-foxhole, it'll do as it is.
The night is eerily quiet.

You finish your beer, while Erin is taking her time with hers.
Erin: "Like most, I suppose. I hid away during the invasion, alone. I just scavenged about for ages, until around half a year ago, when I ran into the guys from this Resistance Base. I know how to provide some basic medical treatment, so I got to work here. I sometimes go out and help with the whole shooting thing, but it doesn't really suit me . . . How about you? What did you do before you joined?"

Kruber: "Yes. It was as if they came out of nowhere. They were some humans working with the Arume, I think. They shocked the suit with Geralt inside and knocked me out. We couldn't even see them."
Faith: "What do you mean?"
Kruber: "They had some sort of special suit that made them invisible . . ."
Faith: "Jesus, you're joking, right?"
Kruber: "No, I'm sure Geralt remembers it, as well. Hmph, what I'd do to those traitors . . . Eh, Geralt? Revenge would be sweet, they really messed up our mission, haha!"

You struggle to carve it with only one arm.
Fulldoddy watches you struggle for a bit.
Fulldoddy: "Would you like me to help?"

"y-yeah some help would be nice..."
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I CRIPPLE"
>try not to cry again
>with the help of fulldoddy carve an epic bokken that i can smash arume heads with

Attached: 17.png (170x197, 44K)

>sit and watch, somethings amiss
>take a look at where tony's tree is

>POP HER FUCKIN HEAD OF NIGGUH

"Much of the same, honestly. Wandered around, tried to make sense of this really odd series of murders while looking for my family, found Georgia, got caught by the Arume and ended up here after escaping. I'm pretty sure we were taken in either out of desperation or pity... "
>Grin briefly
"... Oh, and I did find part of my family. Didn't turn out too well"

Fulldoddy has a very steady hand, to be expected of a machine.
He's able to carefully carve it to your instructions and soon enough you have a bokken.
Fulldoddy: "So this is what you were on about."

You can't see Tony's tree.
As you're keeping watch, you hear a female's voice whisper in your ear, as if carried by the wind.
Whispering Voice: "Wake up . . ."
You blink, but, upon opening your eyes, you find yourself laying on your back in your foxhole.
Everything is the same, except it's covered in snow.
You can see your breath in the air as you breathe.

You 'pop her fucking head of' and she dies.
Her screams finally falling silent.
You're now alone in the room.

DUBS
Erin looks down at her drink, fiddling with the can.
Erin: "I lost my family early on. They were abducted . . . Do you know much about the wellbeing of the rest of your family? You said you only found part of them, right?"

>Stand up and look around
"Tony? What in the goddamn happened?"

>hold it up with my one hand and then slash down epicly
"yeah. nice work fulldoddy, it swings like a charm. and it'll swing even harder when i get my other arm."

Attached: 12.png (617x557, 385K)

>rape her neck stump while dabbing and brapping

“I think so”
>walk away from them a bit where no one is looking
>unsheathe and specify the sword closely

"...My condolences. No idea about my parents. They're nowhere to be seen, and the large resistance base next town over hadn't seen anyone resembling me or going by my surname, so I don't know. My sister, though... There's a reason mentioning those cat-eared freaks makes me angry."
>Pause for a second
"Isn't it a bit odd to talk about this with a newcomer like me, though?"

Your question falls on deaf ears as Tony is nowhere to be seen, alongside the other two.
The snow is thick and cold on your skin, but it's not too bad.
You can see icicles hanging from some of the trees as if they've been given time to form.

It feels good to hold.
Fulldoddy: "Are you sure it won't just break?"
Hjalmar walks over, after finishing looking over the exo-suit.
Hjalmar: "Alright, Lars, can I take some measurements from your shoulder? I want to get this out of the way as quickly as possible. Is there anything, in particular, you want doing with this limb? Or, is it just an arm?"

You get ur dick stuck inside her neck stump.

Faith: "Alright. I'm going to make a report to the Commander now, it might take a bit. Sit tight."
Kruber: "Okay."
He takes a seat and you walk off to an area by yourself.
Unsheathing the sword, you see it as it's always been, a black katana with a sharp edge, perfectly balanced, and made out of a material that you can't identify - it certainly doesn't appear to be steel.
Looking at it makes you feel slightly uneasy.

Erin: "Nah, I've already talked everyone else to death anyway. It's good to get to know the people you're working with."
She finishes her beer.
Erin: "Anyway, I think I'm going to call it a night along with everyone else . . . 'night."
She gets up and starts walking away, before looking over her shoulder.
Erin: "And, don't let the bed bug's bite, hehehe."
She grins and leaves.
It looks like the chef guy fell asleep on some bags of stuff behind the makeshift bar.
the rain and thunder continue waging war above.
However, you suddenly hear a noise that overpowers that of the downpour and thundering sky.
It's a loud smashing sound, like something striking concrete, that came from above.

>look at any sturdy material near me
>slash the katana at it and see what it does

>jiggle my benis out while brapping

>"hmm if i'm getting a new limb i might as well go all out..."
"what kind of things can you do add to it?"
>let him take my measurements

>Walk over to where the camp was
"Snow lady? Anyone? Hell I'd take an arume if just to kill 'em."

"Night to you too. You didn't put any bugs in my bed, did you? Actually, I don't wanna know"
>Wave at her and go throw the beer into the trash
"The fuck...?"
>Limp my way upstairs to check out whatever made that noise. Hopefully it was just lightning.
>No, I'm not lucky enough for it to be just that. We're doomed.

You try slashing it against some of the scrap metal that's piled up on the wall - mostly steel from things like car frames.
It cuts right through without a problem.
right after doing so, you feel as though the sword shifts in your hands slightly, despite it being one solid piece of metal.
It's strange, but the sharpness and strength of the weapon are undeniable.

You manage to get it out while doing an epic brap.

Hjalmar: "It really depends on what you want, but adding too much would just make it flimsy - too many built-in fault lines. There won't be much room inside since the mechanisms for controlling the various degrees of movement will be taking up most of it. Hmm, it might be possible to fit a small, retracting blade in there, something akin to a knife."

A strong wind blows past, but not a soul shows their face.
Then, you hear the voice again, but louder and much clearer this time.
Female Voice: "You're a peculiar one, aren't you?"
The voice echoes around you like it's coming from every direction, with no discernable one
clearly being the origin.
Then, you hear Tony call out.
Tony: "Comrades?! Eston?! Where are you?!"
You can clearly hear him from back in the direction of the camp.

DUBS
You open the door and you're immediately met with a downpour of water.
You hobble up the ladder and peek your head over, peering out of the elevator shaft.
You can see one of the concrete pillars outside the entrance of the building has been smashed.
As if something struck it.
It's raining very hard.
Everything looks clear for now, but you're very wet.

"Tony? What's going on?"
>Run back to camp weapon ready

"OH YEAH"
>run out with my dick out and find somebody else to rape and torture

"hmm that would be useful. is it also possible to add in some kind of liquid dispenser? it doesn't need to hold a lot of liquid. i was thinking i could put poison or ink in it, which would help in close range fighting."

Attached: 68.png (192x327, 71K)

"Well, since I'm soaked already might as well check this shit more thoroughly"
>Climb out in order to take a closer look at the broken pillar.

You run back to the camp and see Tony there.
He's stood outside of the tent, but it's empty.
Tony: "Comrade, there you are! Where did they go?!"

You run dick first into some thot as you run out of the room.
She falls to the floor.

Hjalmar: "Err, sure. Alright, Fulldoddy, let's get to it."
Fulldoddy: "Of course."
Hjalmar: "You, Faith, that doctor man, and the mechanic are going to stay here while we work on your arm. It should only take a couple of days."
He and Fulldoddy head off and start picking away at the scraps that line the walls.

You make your way over to it and see that it's a broken pillar.
The only thing out of the ordinary is that it's broken, it's hard to tell how it was broken, but it definitely wasn't lightning.
It has a chunk taken out of it at around your shoulder height.

"I have no clue! There were sleeping there only a second ago..."
>Frantically search the tent for any clue while calling out their names

"you have my thanks."
>turn to faith
"did you know fulldoddy was a robot?"

"Knew it. We're fucked. Just how fucked, though?..."
>Look at the size of the missing chunk

>Run in the direction of Lars

Tony: "Blyad . . ."
You search through the tent and call out their names.
They certainly aren't inside it, but you do hear Dimitri call back to you.
Dimitri: "Eston, is that you, Comrade?!"
He sounds like he's nearby in the forest.

Faith is over in the corner of the area, fiddling with a radio.
You go over and bother her nonetheless.
Faith: "I'm trying to contact the Commander to report to her, Lars, can your jokes wait? We've been out of contact for ages now."
She keeps looking at the radio while talking, trying to get the right frequency.

It's not too big, maybe about the size of your head in height and going right across the width of the pillar.
It looks like most of the concrete crumbled around the area that was struck, so whatever hit it would've been smaller than the gap itself.
You hear another smash come from further down the road.

The woman grabs your cock before you can do anything.
Woman: "You're mine now, fucker!"
She then knees you in the bollocks as hard as she can.

"a-alright..."
>JUST. walk away awkwardly
>go see where the arume in our team are

Attached: 29853495834574.png (693x741, 498K)

>Get out of the tent and run into the forest from where the sound came from
"Dmitri, is Ivan with you comrade?"

>Stare in the second impact's direction. If it seems to be the same shit as this one then it means somebody is targeting this street and we're well beyond fucked

>use the force to eject all of my cum like a cannon to fucking kill that hoe

They're all still milling about in the entrance to the mountain.
They would've left by now but some nigger decided not to show, so we'll say they're waiting out some bad weather with Carter.
Jun: "Oo, hey, Lars! What's it like in there?!"

You run over and find him beyond some snow-covered trees.
Dimitri: "No, Comrade, I can't find him!"
Then, you hear Ivan's voice call out.
Ivan: "Comrades!? Hello, are you out there?!"
He sounds like he too is further into the forest.

DUBS
Sadly, you can't see it from where you are, you just heard it.
However, it did sound exactly the same - so it's safe to assume that it was made by the same means.
The wind is picking up and the lighting is flashing in the sky more often now.
The wind is starting to hurt as it bears down upon your skin.

You cum-cannon her right in the head, leaving her with but a mere hole where her face used to be.

"well, there's a lot of cool things like giant robots and stuff like that.. it's so epic, too bad you can't come inside..."
>smug

Attached: SevenSamurai27.jpg (610x458, 47K)

>hurry off to go and find Ivan, hopefully with Tony and Dmitri behind me
"What the hell couldve happened..."

"Well, shit."
>Head back inside and go look for someone to report this shit to, then see if I ⲥⲁⲛ dry myself off somewhere

>now
>find Lars

You smug has no effect on her as her face lights up at the mention of giant robots.
Jun: "No way! Do they have loads of cool weapons on them, too?!"
Hanako: "Oh, how interesting . . . Did you find out if you'd be able to get a new arm?"

You head back inside and shut the door tightly behind yourself.
Emil rushes over.
Emil: "Oh, it's just you. What were you doing outside, where those noises you?"
You grab a towel from nearby and dry yourself off with it as best you can.

You start running around like a headless chicken in hopes of finding Lars.
However, all you find is a pile of weak, deprived children, ready for torture.

You rush off in the direction of his voice, coming out to a clearing in the trees.
Ivan is stood a few metres in front of you, with Tony and Dimitri a few metres either side of you.
Ivan: "Aha, Comrades! I was looking fo-"
He's cut off as an enormous ice spike forms below him, piercing his body.
Dimitri: "Wh-what?! Comra-"
Then, you see the same happen to Dimitri.
Tony: "Blyad! What the-"
Then, too, Tony follows.
Their bodies are raised above the ground, hoisted up by the pointed pillars of ice that have buried themselves in their bodies.
Their blood drips down onto the snow, staining it red.
The whispery voice echoes through your head once again.
Female Voice: "We will take everything from you . . . I will take everything from you. For your kind cannot be allowed to live . . ."
A wind blows past, picking up snow as it does.
You hear Tony's voice again run through your head.
Tony: "Comrade? Comrade?"

Outro Song: youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIeWQoyuI

[Thread End]