Somehow this crash to 7.5k feels more depressing than the one we previously had (to 6k or so)

Somehow this crash to 7.5k feels more depressing than the one we previously had (to 6k or so).
Reddit normies dont even post a suicide hotline posts anymore, not many pink wojaks on Jow Forums either, nobody seems to care, are we hitting the despair levels that shouldnt even be possible?

Attached: 1520786696116.png (768x768, 373K)

Yeap, I'm ultra mega dead inside now

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

crypto's dead and bitcoin will bleed to 0

There was no time to panic during the 6k crash. It happened and ended so fast.

It's all over now.

Everyone is numb to the pain already. Classic capitulation

All the emotional crybabies sold. Can't go down from here.

Time to start over

Because people honestly believe this is the bottom. Jow Forums doesn't want to admit it, but we're still in complacency. This shit's going $1k-2k.

people have accepted that its over and have moved on

I made a few swing trades last night, checking today they seem to have worked out for once, I'm feeling decent didn't even know btc had dropped till I read this post.

I am still up and I feel like killing myself. I feel like ultra fucking shit right now. This is insanely fucking bad HOLY SHIT!! My arms feel weak.

btc is higher but almost all alts are -50% since then, most of us are poorfags so we invest in shitcoins hoping for x10 not in btc

That whore trying to look all professional and shit. That kinda little bitch would get eaten the fuck alive should she work in Wall Street for longer than 10minutes. Her anus would be bleeding with chucks of her uterus mixed in from getting raped so fucking hard by the whales.

you're not alone

PAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY WWIIIIIIIIITTTTTHHHH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Attached: fswhJG9m_400x400.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Attached: fake money real money.jpg (768x768, 146K)

war by attrition

Only ppl still involved are stubborn fucks. Nobody wants to buy anymore. This is ironically when you should buy. Its how whales became whales years ago. They purchased a lot when nobody wanted to, but luckily for them at a cheaper price which allowed a 10k investment to turn them i to a small whale.

Who is this semen thief?

yeah nobodies talking because they are all planning to exit, this is worst case scenario, you can see the slow degradation of investing due to confidence loss

This. Everyone that actually became millionaires put their balls on the table and made a literal gamble that this market would actually come back to life. The people saying they’re selling and never coming back since it’s over don’t understand this, and is the reason why they’ll never make it.

I only wish I had more fiat now.

my future wife

Attached: ana_de_armas_ti_1.jpg (300x450, 91K)

>He knows

How about they are not stubborn fucks but have more information than most? Also,
>Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." He should know. Rothschild made a fortune buying in the panic that followed the Battle of Waterloo against Napoleon.
> He knows

capitulation - the action of surrendering or ceasing to resist an opponent or demand.

Despair - the complete loss or absence of hope.

seems to me like we are in capitulation. There is still so much hope with these promising projects and new technologies but I have surrendered to the fact that we are in a bear market and hype has been lost.

Attached: bubble.jpg (851x488, 145K)

We're in the capitulation stage now, the despair comes later. It's mostly apathy now because the suffering has been going for a few months now, we don't even care anymore about the nagging pain. It's like those flies that sit on the faces of african kids, at first they constantly wave them off but they keep coming back so eventually you capitulate and just let them sit on your face because it is too tiring.

If you wipe your tears, you'll notice that the OP girl has blue eyes.