ITT we laugh at christcucks

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *wheeze* DAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING GOD HAAAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1566517842581.jpg (853x861, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WzuxuUHuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: bait_lets_go_home.jpg (625x626, 44K)

>there aren't progressives in the religious community

ITT we pray for those who have not experienced the grace of Christ

Attached: A2E4A1DA-D959-4BF5-9321-1CA3B1FD1F91.jpg (480x480, 57K)

>if you're proud of your race you're a jew

Attached: what.jpg (496x798, 88K)

i unironically used to think that Christianity was a joke. but fucking hell look at the world today and read what it talks about will happen in the last days.

now we're seeing mainline religious institutions uniting with all the LGBTQAZWSXEDC community, the push for one-world gov't, one-world currency, instant communications globally ... all shit the Bible talks about.

Attached: curious_mel.png (421x389, 228K)

It's almost like the bible talks trash about things that subvert the status quo of the late oligarchs, could it be a political tool?

>44% of the world population still hasn't signed their soul over to YHWH
>This makes me sad ;__;

Attached: GreatestAllyGreatestStrength.jpg (2588x3333, 1.67M)

this

Attached: 1543126944747.jpg (535x649, 47K)

Okay, that last comment was funny. I think finding out he's part Jewish fucked with pastor Anderson. Other than the race mixing stuff he's pretty based though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WzuxuUHuY

God dammit

Because even more forgiveness and tolerance is what this society needs, right? Oy vey

Attached: METOO.jpg (402x345, 32K)

So what? Do you think Christianity is the only religion with predictions about the end times?

Most of the people here would agree with pastor Anderson. Btw, you're one of the dumbest posters here. I bet you're about 21.

Judaism and Islam say to worship the anti-Christ when he comes.

The bible says that Jesus will judge us all equaly no matter the race or sex it doesn't say however that we are all the same and that we should racemix.

What is Kali Yuga?

Christianity unfortunately IS in many ways, a joke. But, just like many other religious ideologies, it speaks a metaphysical and biological truth. It speaks to feelings and patterns of human behavior that we are all inherently aware of deep down.

>Judaism and Islam say to worship the anti-Christ when he comes
Alright, how about predictions made in Greek, Roman and Norse sources? How about predictions made by medieval monks or modern spiritists.

Just wait patiently for Peter the Roman. It will all be over in due time.

My God, you are literally saying we are equal, but then we are not.

>Jesus took her side
He saved her from stoning and then told her to go and sin no more. He didn't told her that what she was doing was right.

How can you be sure its actually Catholicism its talking about and not some future religion that resembles it.

My God you are retarded.

>i unironically used to think that Christianity was a joke. but fucking hell look at the world today and read what it talks about will happen in the last days.
Here, let me hold your hand and give you a beautiful gift that 1 out of 1000 Christians will admit to; that Revelations is literally there as self-fulfilling prophesy so the Christians celebrate the destruction of goodness and civilization, and say, "hooray! Things are getting worse! New Babylon is here! The NWO is about to win! Yes, this is a great thing, let's keep this going b... because that means that Ch -Christ is coming back! And that's based! For Christ to come back! So lets encourage our own destruction and Christ will come back quicker!"

The absolute state of Christians. They think Jesus and God brought the Bible to them.

Attached: 1566736322555.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

You are retarded

What about them?

>My God you are retarded
No. You are. just repeat what you wrote over and over again. Untill you realise your error.

Both of you are retarded

>What about them?
Learn about them. That is all.

To judge equally and be equal is a different thing. Get some education.

Do not mock your heavenly father. It is by his grace you draw your very breath, do not be so quick to condemn his followers. Let me tell you, God is very real. Repent and accept our lord and a better plan for your life. God loves you. Come home, brother.

Attached: 14116350-12D1-4F75-9A77-B0425801AEAF.jpg (800x1000, 75K)

I'd take white fags over jews and niggers

Sorry, I don't believe in Judaism.

all of you yurocucks are retarded

>To judge equally and be equal is a different thing. Get some education.
Thats nice, so you are saying there is sone higher standard outside of God that seperates the two?

Americans take the prize.

>God Love's you.
>Allows children to be kidnapped and forced into bestiality, abuse, hardcore rape and torture, neglect, snuff, et cetera.
>Bruh, all you had to do was accept Jesus at the age of 3 for all that to be avoided lol.
Christian logic.

Europe has fallen to atheism, that’s why they have leftist leaders, austerity and mass migration. They abandoned the pillar of their great civilization and allowed it to crumble in the delusion of enlightenment

Fuck off, fbi.

>that Revelations is literally there as self-fulfilling prophesy

Don't forget that until like a hundred years ago everyone completely rejected the validity of revelations.
The popes kept it out of their bible.
All the protestant scholars said it was bullshit.

It's almost like some people outside of the church had the money and influence to shill for it to become canon

Nice you go from authoritarian to hippy. God doesnt care, he is perfect in his completeness.

I knew this guy reeked of ZOG the first time I saw him.

report him for being antisemitic.

Could you please reformulate your question. I don't understand your ooga booga dialect.

Most European nations are still majority Christian, biggest group in the EU are the Christiandemocrats, some Eastern European nations highly atheistical but nationalistical.

>that’s why they have leftist leaders, austerity and mass migration
You could say the same of the US (despite the fact that we are more religious), except that our problems are 10x worse than theirs.
Additionally, even our "right wing" party is cucked beyond belief. No matter who we vote for, we're digging our graves and mass immigration benefits both sides.

The lack of religion is hardly the problem. It's much deeper than that.

Actually, Jesus said we should obey the laws set by the gubberment. "Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's."
He said we should question the motives of the Sadducees and Pharisees,
The Bible says we can have a personal relationship with God. Not much of a subversive political tool. That's why it was against the kaw for people outside of the church to own bibles or even speak Latin.

Attached: a3424.png (220x264, 106K)

Imagine being a fedorafag

>christianity is barbaric and evil, slaughtering thousands upon thousands.
>christianity is weak soiboi cause it teaches turn the other cheek!
>christianity was part of colonialism and the slave trade!
>christianity preaches racemixing and multiculturalism
>christians crusaded muslims and brought a holocaust!
>christians will cuck to muslims due to slave morality!
>christianity preaches anti-semetism!
>worshipping a jew on a stick!

I just hope if we do get to have the day of the rope, I get to commit scaphism on you atheist faggots.

You are saying that there is a seperate standard outside of God. That when God judges people to be equal, there is still reality, seperate and greater then God, that says people are not.

Stop being such a little fag. Who cares what they believe, what's it to you?

>enlightenment
>but we burn you on the stake if you let common people read the bible
You lack critical thinking all together.

Attached: 1555784699070.jpg (589x791, 206K)

>"Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's.

So what you're saying is we must secure the existence of Little Caesar's and a future for crazy bread.

Yeah. Because hur dur those two groups are the exact same thing and not two seperate things....

and it's all instigated and rolled out by christcucks in the western world.

almost like a self fulfilling prophecy

HOLY SHEET ITS AN ANIT SEMIT.. GET HIM!@

Attached: 45654.jpg (1276x715, 93K)

This makes no fucking sense. Let's assume that god judges a nigger and a white man equally regarding what they have done throughout their life. And he will use the same codex, rules, whatever you call it. He will judge you equal. But nigger is a nigger - killing, stabbing, robbing, stealing. In comparison to white man he's not equal. He's criminal and should belong to jail (Or hell) and white man belongs to heaven. What kind of spiritual retardness you're trying to bring here is your problem.

Stil don't see both as a contradiction used to appeal to emotion?

Still believing that jewish lie among all the other jewish lies you've been peddled and never questioning it kinda makes you look a bit braindead.

only one race, the mulatto race

He cant judge them equally, they are not the same thing, do you judge a pitbull the same way you judge a human? Are you getting this. If he judges then equally, then they must belong to the same category.

No idea what you are trying to say

desu, he should have been killed for spreading judaism further

Why did Abraham forbid Isaac from interbreeding with the Canaanites? We're all one with Christ in the spirit, not the flesh.

>calling out Revelation as a meme is being a fedora

Dionysius (248 AD), bishop of Alexandria, disciple of Origen wrote that the Book of Revelation could have been written by Cerinthus although he himself did not adopt the view that Cerinthus was the writer. He regarded the Apocalypse as the work of an inspired man but not of an Apostle (Eusebius, Church History VII.25)
Cyril of Jerusalem (348 AD) does not name it among the canonical books (Catechesis IV.33–36).
The Apostolic Canons, approved by the Eastern Orthodox Council in Trullo in 692, but rejected by Pope Sergius I, omit it

Martin Luther called Revelation "neither apostolic nor prophetic"
Huldrych Zwingli labelled it "not a book of the Bible"
Revelation remains the only New Testament book not read in the Divine Liturgy of the Eastern Orthodox Church

Revelation is a fucking meme

Based

Lord, hear our prayer

Its worth noting that he spared her largely because the Pharisees wanted him to play judge, but failed to give the proof necessary to convict her. In particular one needed to convict both the man and woman who were adulterous, and the man was not brought forward. Telling her to go and sin no more was as much mercy as a warning 'we both know you did it, so stop this behavior before you get caught for real'.

I was an atheist up until I turned 34 y-o
It's all real user, this world is not gonna get any better until Christ returns. Repent and make the world better (by starting with yourself). Amen

Attached: 4d9aa6afa66273dbdfe44c2d95f0e4c8.jpg (1080x1868, 283K)

He has some good videos about the halohaox. I Used them to redpill some Christians on Jewish Zionism and false history. Most Christians can't seem to make it very far though. I think it has something to do with their propensity for magical thinking

>Europe has fallen to atheism

More like Anti-theism with Christianity being in their crosshairs.

>listing common human traits
>MUH REVELATION
Inoperable

The ultimate redpill is that Christians are NPCs. They cannot argue because their NPC brains will collapse. They were brainwashed since birth in believing that unicorns exist. Their religions encourages racemixing, tolerance and naivety.

Doesnt matter. The Bible is not the work of a single man. It teaches more then a single thing. It contradicts itself.

If you want to see what the early Christians really believed, read Hippolytus.
Technically it was part of the Muratorian fragment.

Yeah. Lets gut the Bible even more. Lets remove all the good parts.

All "contradictions" were debunked, and the Pentateuch is.

It teaches superstition and lies just like any other religion

This is bullshit sophistry. Take your time lurking through laws of logic.

Incoherent rambling; you don't have an argument.

I’ll pray for you brother

>imagine unironically identifying with sheep

Attached: 1559726706762.jpg (853x1024, 79K)

>a mulatto living in a post-colonial African shithole is materialist
No surprises here

>All "contradictions" were debunked, and the Pentateuch is.
The Bible is a better book with contradictions. It means you have to think and not accept blindly.

Hahah. I bet you and Algeriatard are of the same stock, you existentialist queer.

That is ALL knowledge.

>Incoherent rambling
You very well its not

Okay then?

And just as usual people laugh at some false Christians that doesn't even read the bible.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4
"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."

Do Christians really do this?

Attached: magic in christianity.png (843x129, 20K)

Wut. God is more then dogma you know.

I think we can both agree it's as worst as it's ever been
Look at Tinder, IG, Jewbook, transgenders and faggots. Look at pop/rap music only talking about getting money and getting laid. Look at white people with no children because they'd rather travel, drink and fuck.

Attached: 1566712792046.png (500x808, 196K)

what?

Attached: 1551393273962.jpg (771x740, 78K)

Most occultism is Christian in origin.

>The Book of Deuteronomy is the fifth book of the Christian Old Testament and of the Jewish Torah
>Jewish Torah

Attached: 1566584719881.jpg (530x530, 81K)

Yes.

What is the Fall or Rome and the Spread of Islam.

>le "historians speculate" sandnigger painting
OK pierre

goddamn these 8cripple refugees are the fucking worst.

Degeneracy. Why do you ask?

Much worse period in history.

Dating apps only bring out the bad side of human nature. No magic involved.
>Look at pop/rap music only talking about getting money and getting laid
I reckon 18th century opera was all about fucking as many women as possible via libertine representations, race mixing (see Verdi's Aida) and who knows what else is thrown in there.

>Look at white people with no children because they'd rather travel, drink and fuck.
Look at what romans did, civilizations are naturally bound to produce less offspring with more wellbeing. Look at pre and post-war birth rates, the shittier a civilization is the more it shits out kids.