I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE A FLIPPENING

>Etherium about to go under $400

WTF HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING FLIPPENING?????? YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME THAT ETH WAS GOING TO TAKE BTC'S PLACE ON THE TOP IT SHOULD BE WORTH AT LEAST $2000 BY NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU FUCKERS YOU FUCKERS YOU FUCKERS I WENT ALL IN ON ETH AT $850 AND NOW IT'S LESS THAN HALF THAT WTF WTF WTF

Attached: 1500150366426.png (801x595, 570K)

It's all the flippeners fault.

> Muh I wish Bitcoin would die, the old slow dinosaur!

Well, you got your wish.

Alt season hasn't started yet be patient

>t. capitulation
dude just hold ffs stop looking at the charts, this crypto shit goes beyond your dreams, just wait. it's not linked to Jow Forums or anything.
some big players are making their moves.

go outside or if you're a need go fap or whatev, forget about crypto, wre not day trading anyways.

remember back in the time some people sold BTC at 6k? same shit is heppening now, you have to wait for this summer minimum

ETH is crashing even harder than BTC, you can't blame this shit on BTC.

Feelsbadman. I bought some heavy bags between 800 and 850 as well. There's a few non-shitcoins that have held most of their value through this. Not the same as tethering, but retains value. If we're gonna fall for the hodl meme, at least hold stuff that isn't bleeding out.

Eth sucks, far too much money held by a few in it. Has two ways to go, more icos to raise price on remaining eth or big dump once the icos cash out for their "B"illions.

You gotta go back.

ETH is still an alt. Alts crash harder than BTC when BTC crashes, are you new?
Also, this hype market run in December was largely due to shit ERC20 tokens, they're dying so their big daddy eth will die too
Finally, ICOs are mostly paid in ETH, these projects are holding onto millions of ETH which they will dump on the market slowly and suppress the price

eth will never be worth that much ever again

current year man said icos are scams, google and facebook banned ico ads

>b-big players
>w-whales
>c-chinese new year
>j-january dip

Nigga you bought a bubble. Deal with it.

>Still believing in the flippening

ETH is dying, user. Bitcoin has its problems, but it's still being worked on and fixed. ETH is on its way out

Eth is dead and good riddance

Even when Bitcoin recovers, ETH barely does. Look at the dips and recoveries in February, bitcoin went right back up to 11k. ETH is a dead man walking...

Is there any reason to think this has something to do with the tax deadline?

lol
Accept it’s going to 200 and you will better off.

It happened...
Flippening from bull to bear I mean

Lol what have u thought? Following twitter shills with nothing than 100% etherium advertising and friendcocksucking about etherium and icos.

Pic related --> etherium shills

Attached: IMG_20180313_215300.jpg (1296x1458, 119K)

in april we will see sub 2017 price levels, fuck this shit

you bet on a communist pedophile

>that pic
wtf

Attached: suren_maista_bananeja.png (1123x945, 55K)

ETH doesn't have a chance of overtaking BTC until casper and sharding are in place. If they don't fuck that up then anything can happen. People don't understand how absurdly good ETH tech will be if they can implement those successfully. Not to mention a 30x decrease in ETH issuance which would make it more deflationary than BTC. If I could I would buy binary options for an ETH flippening within 2 years.

Are you sad sacks of shit still HODLING like good little faggots?

Don't you get it retards?

>Charlie... LTC could fall (LTC falls)
>Vittledick.... ETH could fall (ETH falls)

Hurrr what happen? What do? Hodl? Sell you fucking retards. If you "like" eth so fucking much, buy it back for $10 in a few months.

>etherium solution
>etherium sharting
>etherium farting
And all his friends are around and tell you how they can change the world with the "world computer" powered by Russians

Selfcocksuckingtrain

Thanks for the ETH bags, faggots.

>not intelligent enough to spell "Ethereum" correctly
>thinks poop jokes are somehow an argument
>thinks having a russian developer is a bad thing
I almost feel sorry for you, but you're kind of a dick.

>Etherium

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM ETHERIUM

sharting problems with pedos, right guys?
Or do you want to tell me etherium solves anything beside icos and decentralized music and decentralized underwear and decentralized bullshit?

Attached: 1519231524083.png (500x566, 109K)

Am I browsing /negabiz/?

>ethereum will never, ever, be over $1000 again.

bye shitcoins.