What will you buy after the price singularity

what will you buy after the price singularity

Attached: 981f5043-ae68-49e1-bfd1-260c3d26ba51.jpg (2284x2580, 725K)

more link

but link will be expensive then

Attached: 9c48e01e-4aa4-4c7b-ade9-06d528888311.jpg (716x544, 261K)

Name of painting?

A cheap used Porsche. Probably a Cayman 2.7 or something.

"the delusions of psychotic linkies"

Nothing, because the actual singularity is when price becomes $0 and LINK becomes "infinitely" purchasable.

Probably some All For 1 tickets..

What's All For 1 you ask... well, 100 players enter by paying the ticket fee (currently 0.005 eth) and entering in a random number (doesn't matter what number, just has to be a number), after 100 players have entered one player is chosen at random to receive 99% of the pot (currently 0.495 ETH).

Each address can only enter it once, the winner won't be chosen until all 100 players have entered, once 100 have entered the winner is chosen and paid out automatically, resetting the game afterwards.

Attached: af12.png (579x579, 65K)

I'll probably just keep going to university, accumulating degrees until a really neat company scouts me

large 1k acre properties with forest farm and water, rights conveying. Couple planes, couple helis, BC mountain property, with snowcat. off grid setups for all the properties. food production, security etc. Start an international high end adventure outfitter and offer all inclusive rafting/kayaking/skiing/hunting/fishing/biking expeditions at all three properties for High$clients to cover overhead.

>off grid setups
will build and furnish a bunker on my property myself.

>buy infinite link when it hits 0
>eventually goes back up to 1 satoshi
>now have infinite money

Attached: Wizard Burning Money.jpg (500x750, 72K)

MODS

we will sell our LINK to buy more LINK

Go hack their fucking contract. I know for a fact it doesn't have overflow protection

I like it. I'll buy it after the singularity.

Probably a couple hamburgers at this rate when the price singularity is 30 cents.

after the link singularity comes the proof-of-work singularity
blockchain will take over the fucking world
these next few decades are gonna be unreal
gonna get lots of bitcoin cash, lots of monero, and a lot of mining equipment

ETH baby

I fucking hate humans and want as far away from them as possible

Will create a residential paradise away from everybody else and will have a harem of beautiful horses

Will invite furfags over for the most insane drug-fueled orgies in the history of existence

Either a vacation/fuck pad in either Spain or Colombia. Although seeing how many niggers and dune coons are flooding into Europe, I'm leaning towards Colombia. At least they have an ocean between them and the rapeugee garbage.

>Will invite furfags over for the most insane drug-fueled orgies in the history of existence
My answer seems unambitious compared to this