Looking at the Bibox wallet I'm pretty sure there is some hard accumulation going on...

Looking at the Bibox wallet I'm pretty sure there is some hard accumulation going on. Everything is being sent to wallets. I have no idea what is going on with gate as it has like 14M that is barely budging.

Attached: JibREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (381x132, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83lu9m/jibrel_network_announces_strategic_partnership/dvixcmn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course. You got your stack tucked away safely too right? This is the only project I'm in that I don't even check the price on. I'll come back to it in a year or two.

It's interesting to see. It's price is pretty stable around ICO but more and more is coming out of the Bibox wallet. The gate wallet had 16M a few days ago and is down 1.5M. The bibox wallet has lost around 1M JNT in a similar timeframe.

I think its hilarious that JNT will actually experience the price singularity that the linkies have been waiting for all along

Remember when the Bibox wallet nearly ran out of JNT last time? That's not their only wallet, they'll top it up from a cold wallet.

The cold wallet is empty.
Price is about to go nuclear

I made a deposit of 30k JNT to Bibox more than a month ago and its still in my individual wallet.
There is no way to tell how much Bibox actually holds

Which kind of makes sense. I'm guessing what is happening is SEED is buying up cheap JNT and has been for while now. How do you tokenize 250M without having to spend 500M? You buy as much as you can as cheaply as you can before pumping the price so that your position is worth 250M.

They keep doing it. Last time it happened they dumped about 1.3M into the wallet. I'm sure they have more but I don't think it's more than 1M JNT. The orderbook was indicative last time as there was more for sale than the wallet held.

Between the two sell books there is about 1.4 to 1.5M JNT assuming they aren't combing some orders from both pairs.

What exchange should I use? Bought eth on coinbase to buy recently. Shame I did when I did but I need some jibbies.

Looking to go coinbase to whatever exchange and not fuck around with MEW

I would suggest Bibox because it's a Binance clone. I would go to MEW however because you can't hold that shit on Coinbase and only a retard would hold coins on an exchange.

You seem very new so I would suggest you look into ETH wallets because you will need your own.

BIbox has a spectaluar 5 BTC per day volume, the exchange is going nowhere. The fucking JNT token is going nowhere. Fucking Jibrel is offloading their own tokens.

I know you are just fudding but I really do think Bibox has a tenth of the volume it claims to have. It's botted to shit and most of the volume it just feeless exchange bot trading. It's still the best place to get JNT though.

Hey, man. Other than differences in what they list, is there any advantage to using Bibox instead of Binance?

No. Binance is superior in every single way except they list different things with some overlap.

The only reason to use Bibox is when you want coins that better exchanges don't list. It's the place to go for JNT, BBN, FSN ect. Beats Idex by a mile IMO, but overall it's a shit exchange.

Hm. I got some JNT on Kucoin. Haven't had any complaints about them. I got a couple obscure coins on Gate.io also. They seem fine so far, too.

Nobody in their right mind will sell, unless something bad happens. People holding JNT KNOW FOR A FACT that this is the future of crypto.

Nice dubs but I wouldn't go that far. I would say it's a solid bet in a bear market when it is know that it will go up at some point in the next six months.

Cant stop buying. If only Bibox receives my ETH quick.
Last week it took a full day before it showed up. Bought and sent an hour ago and still doesnt show up. Hope the price stays low

I think you can relax user. I finished accumulation a few weeks back and I thought it was going to go up too, all it's done ever since is stagnate. You have plenty of time, nothing goes up in this market even with great news.

Just go to their telegram and give them the TX id when an admin is on. Get it done within a few minutes.

Oh yeah, I forgot it's on Kucoin. Kucoin > Bibox.

Yep. We're moving past the wild speculation phase. The next wave comes with adoption, as all the projects out there go into production this year. Tokenizing real assets is the last big moon mission in this space as far as I can see. By that I mean it's the next (only?) use case that will experiencing an explosive growth similar to what ETH and BTC did in 2017.

I was at CryptoSummit in Zurich yesterday, lots of whales and great speakers there.

Tokenized assets and securities were said to be the next big trend in crypto by multiple speakers, including Alex Tapscott.

No direct mention of JNT though.

Do with this what you will.

You seem awfully confident user. I'm planning to hold this for a while but it's definitely not a sure thing. The seed backing is only for a pilot and no one knows how long that'll last or its extent. I'm optimistic about this coin but it's very high risk

Juicy stuff. What's your personal opinion of JNT?

I missed it, was there a stream?
Besides JNT what are other projects aiming at tokenizing stuff?
>did you meat Swissbro?

how many are you holding user?

GVT maybe? Poly?

Poly will never be able to come close to fulfill their vision because of regulations.

I don't use Telegram and i know it'll get there but ETH is dropping like crazy, i am losing valuable JNTs til the deposit is there

I hold quite some and I know a lot of other holders. However, it's completely and utterly under the radar. Noone really had any at the summit (the few people I mentioned it to). Some knew about it and their general consensus was that it will be very big if it works, but they just want to see a little more progress before buying in (you don't really meet shitcoin gamblers at these events). In essence, not a sure thing, but potentially huge.

Yes there was. I missed a lot of speeches as well, due to private events I went to, might need to look for recordings.

I'm confident that tokenized assets is the next big boom for crypto. I fully realize that this might not be JNT, but I think right now it's the project that seems best positioned to pull it off.

I'm a poor fag, so not nearly as much as some of you. It makes up half my portfolio though right now.

Yep, sounds about right. There are still only 7000 addresses that own JNT, the only place it's mentioned is biz. If they pull it off it'll be great, hopefully with their team and advisors they can do it.

Shill us something.

it makes sense.The time to make money from the public on a mass scale is over for now, the coins with actual value and institutional backing will make up the next big run.Institutional investors have no real benefit from investing in most of the coins currently.Anyone not buying jibrel at the moment, which looks like will be at the forefront of this movement, and you can get it for ico price....has to be legit insane to pass it up.

In terms of small caps, TOMO.

Check here: Buy before 5th of April. Idk what is coming, but it seems to be decent.

Really? Only 7000?

This is the ground floor for sure. If anything I think I might actually be too early.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-162545.jpg (1310x674, 117K)

We are only 7000 jibronis?!! Did I fell into a biz scamcoin or what.

Attached: 1518932794362.jpg (640x640, 26K)

actually there are even less, only 5k have more than 1 JNT (lol)

btw i have 20k € to invest, should I go in now or wait a little more?

Some of those addresses are exchange deposit wallets but some people store coins on exchange in the hot wallet.
Also a lot of address have negligible amount of JNT
So yeah there are like 5000 people in JNT

Buy ETH over the next week as it bottoms out. Then shift over to whatever you wanna buy once it bounces and ratios correct a little.

Though for JNT specifically, the ratio seems unaffected by ETH, so I guess you could just buy. It's at ICO price in fiat.

>The moment when you realize that you own nearly 0,25% of the total supply

Thats true the first 2k holders are mostly in the negative which doesnt make sense. There are like 4500 people with any significant amount at this price....... we're still in the first inning

3 of those are mine lol, we are far less than 7k holders..

i own 20 with 1k in each . one for each model lambo as the price gets higher

Reporting in 4 adresses too

That's a comfy 50k jiblets

I'll give you one more try to calculate it right

I used to own 0,33% of PRL total supply.
There were sell walls at ED put by devs because they needed money, I snatched 300k for pennies, like 25 ETH or something.
Only made ~$300k though, been selling all the way to the top.

I'm really torn between buying more JNT and seeing some progress first.

t. 100k bagholder

loool I love Jow Forums

3 addresses here.

Errrr.... 500K?

That's how you do it. Well done user.

So far i don't see any viable competition in the tokenizing sector, if we see a clear uptrend again, i will buy some more too, but for now i should be fine.

Have to hold 12m anyway to be tax free, therefore i have plenty of time to enjoy the ride.

I got 60k jibronies
I plan to sell 10k at the end of every year, starting this one
thoughts?

sell 20k in 2 years, hold the rest for 4 years at least.

Obviously depends on the progress and on the price. Always set your goals in crypto in terms of a price and not in a time period.

Haha, I'm German as well. Max?

Worried about being too early with this bear market also. Lol. Jesus.

i think having a steady strategy is better than trying to always time the market in the longrun

what does jnt actually do
can i get a quick rundown

like this strategy. makes me want to up my 32K stack to at least 60K so i can sell off a good chunk in 2 years and still have a good chunk in for the long haul.

speaking of selling, surely we'll be able to sell this directly for fiat in a few years right? really don't want to fuck around with converting huge amounts of JNT into ETH.

Jibrel Network is not a licensed bank nor does it follow any financial regulations. They have a rather grandiose roadmap that mentions the phrase "full regulatory compliance" without even attempting to spell out what exactly that's supposed to mean.

Jibrel Network Tokens (JNT) aren't backed by anything. It's yet another ERC20 token with a pretty basic contract. I am not going to read it in full because I've got better things to do. You, however, put actual money into this and unless you understand exactly how this contract works, you cannot claim to understand what you wasted your money on.

CryptoDepository Receipts (CryDjR), which are the supposed point of the entire project, don't actually seem to exist yet. I might be wrong: Jibrel Network's launch announcement is pretty unclear on what they actually launched. In any case, CryDRs are redeemable in JNT only. This means that if you happen to hold CryDRs pegged to some asset and the real-world value of that asset goes up, you will still lose money if the price of JNT takes a nosedive.

On the team: none of the developers have a public record of successfully delivering or even just leading large-scale projects. They don't seem to have anyone with a long-term, high-level involvement with financial products nor anyone with the necessary expertise in financial regulations. I can't say that I share your optimism.

In summary, you have exchanged your hard-earned cash for an ERC20 token that as of today is pretty useless. You are putting your trust a team that has no significant public track record and, as far as we can tell, lacks the domain-specific expertise, and furthermore has so far produced very little that would convince anyone that they might, against all the odds, turn their vague, lofty roadmap into reality.

I think that's the plan. They've talked about having SEPA transfers into and out of the wallet. Hopefully they can pull that off.

>In summary, you have exchanged your hard-earned cash for an ERC20 token that as of today is pretty useless
not unlike every other crypto?

good rundown of it

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83lu9m/jibrel_network_announces_strategic_partnership/dvixcmn/

considering how many that are promising to bring fiat>alts to this fucking ecosystem, there should be enough ways to convert in 2 years.

its a joke reposted fud post, ignore it.

That's copypasta from Jow Forumsbuttcoin in response to a guy from biz that was baiting them that he lost all his savings investing in JNT.

Keep this for the next time you want to spread FUD about this project. It’s so vaguely written with just enough specifics that it seems legitimate

This wont age well

Truly a work of art

Pssst I’m one of the wallets with over a thousand JNT. If we go down, we go down together.

thanks

>surely we'll be able to sell this directly for fiat in a few years right?

You already can, there is a fiat pair on palmex.
Of course you don't want AED, but it shows that there is a push for fiat pairs, and they make a lot of sense for JNT.

Maybe in a few years I'll move to Dubai and cash out, then get put in jail for having a pint

Dubai is what future cities will look like you basement dweller

i hold JNT and I agree 100% with this perspective. the team is light and the goals are lofty.
I see it as the type of project where potentially the market will pull the solution out of the team. I expect them to miss all their roadmap deadlines along the way.

Would be a bit of an embarrassment if it wasn't considering its appeared out of fucking nowhere. Don't care how futuristic it is I wouldn't want to live there

Their team may be light in terms of programmers but the tech side doesn't seem so complicated. DAOs already exist so they should be able to do that. The biggest challenge will be regulations and adoption, but they have good experience in finance and their advisors especially are amazing.

I have 2 lol

I bet we will be 1000 jibronis in total

Try 1%

I have 2 too

People are just withdrawing because they know we're hitting binance sometime in the near future.

Cant wait, all holders will be rich when it does

I don't know about that. It'll probably 2x anyway.

jibrel will have a trillion+ marketcap within two years. but not from a binance listing.

muh dick, keep telling me those sweet, sweet lies...

The absolute state of jibronis... How deluded are you fags?

Lol no chance.

Get out of my safe space

bought at 55c canadian..we still good right?

High possibility honestly.

No, they just discovered JNT supports ISIS, irs just a plot to support sandniggers. GET OUT NOW

I bought at 80c canadian lol

Attached: article-1278578938949-0a5d2b33000005dc-92050_636x300.jpg (636x300, 17K)

This is literally every single alt

Islamic extremists are the largest growing market.

this shitcoin doesn't solve any problem

Nc trps jst sld 100k

yes.It only solves the problem of how institutional money can get involved with crypto safely, and how a coin can become untethered from bitcoin and eth due to its token economics.