/STG/ Suicide Threshold General

Post your "if bitcoin drops below this number I will unironically commit suicide" threshold.

$6800 here. No joke, got my .45 sitting on my desk ready to do it. I've been reading guides on where exactly to shoot to guarantee a clean death, I don't wanna end up as some crippled retard on suicide watch if I miss.

Attached: 1504086406445.gif (326x324, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Just wait for the next bullrun, bro.

There's still much left to live for, user.

Attached: 1517833615081.jpg (962x926, 379K)

Wait 2-3 years for the next bullrun and accumulate. Learn from your mistake and sell at the top and come out a winner.

Below 4000 and dark wojak biz begins

Attached: 1521376831790.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Hey OP i know this sounds hard, but you should probably just hold.
Once people realize the use of bitcoin the value will most definately Moon, you can see this by amazon adopting BTC as a method of payment, just think when other companies start doing the same, please hold, ending it won't solve anything. think about your loved ones?

This fud is in very bad taste Rasheed, you are encouraging suicide.

>just b u're self dudebro

Stop being an autistic faggot who stares at your monitor all day. Get a life outside of your basement and stop gambling more money then you can afford. More importantly, stop coming to Jow Forums to cry about how sad your life is.

Attached: Bitch.jpg (500x300, 16K)

because I bought in at $10k. I was told it had nowhere but up to go. There was massive FOMO telling us it'd be 20k, then 30k, then 100k. I went all in, hard. I took out loans, sold my car (got fired, unemployed atm, didn't need it anymore), threw my life savings in.

At this point I'm confident that 1k is the new floor. I'm sick and tired of it. Nothing in my life has gone right. This was my last chance at redemption. If this downtrend continues I'm not gonna sit here and watch myself pathetically bleed out over the next couple of years, I'm gonna stick a bullet in my brain and move onto the next life.

also just saying, as soon as we fall below $7k out comes the maker's mark. I imagine I'll be shitfaced by the time I pull that trigger.

I'm not going to kill myself if the price of a 0.0000060606 percent share of a secure distributed software ledger drops below a certain amount of magic paper used to pay taxes in the United States

ToComfortYou.Jpeg

Attached: look.jpg (768x624, 156K)

>tfw unironically have none of those

Attached: 1429825382186.jpg (385x387, 17K)

if you decide to do it, make sure to livestream it user

Nah man. You got played. Just have strong hands and get a new job. This isn’t good for your mental health to keep focus on it. Selling is only going to make a pajeets richer. Think about it mang. Put a limit sell at what you started at and call it good. Or wait for a rally and sell at 8.5k and call it a loss and move on

Nuuu btc nuuuu
If BTC drop under 6666 I put bag over head and throw away key >: (

Attached: determined.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

you know it's gonna go up to 20k again, just have to wait. look at the BTC price from from 2017-09-01 and then 14 days after it lost 33% value. FF to 2017-11-09 It's doubled.

You just have to hold to in order to let it adjust, believe me?
look at all the other times it's pumped and dumped, history repeats?

Attached: look2.jpg (1325x1077, 186K)

Do what you want, but you can't drive lambo's if ur ded :^)

You'll be dead for the next bull run then? Can I have your btc?

You couldn't drive a lamb if you wanted to

I hope you didn’t actually do that

>comfort
>He doesn't realize we're still in complacency, and the real panic won't start until we fall below $6k

Your suicide threshold is my buy threshold.

Suicide is the best coin burn

Attached: DD3D13F3-E8D6-4687-8063-B322A7539387.png (736x527, 31K)

I already have, have you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Try not to be so hysterical in the future, OP, because I hate phoneposting like this

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-083423.jpg (1439x1056, 262K)

ethereum is bleeding out like a fucking amputee with hemophilia and I might just follow suit

Attached: 1500482730416.png (583x608, 366K)

The more I lose, the more I feel at peace.

Attached: pepe_zen.jpg (1226x904, 58K)

lmao if you get bart'd

If eth falls below 350 i get liquidated

>This could be a 18 month slow bleed before we can moon again

Attached: 1511896481999.jpg (250x240, 11K)

no joke there is no price bitcoin could attain that would make me kill myself

you fucking faggots need to get a grip

Attached: 14420238450892657.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Underrated post

its funny that no matter how low we go people think we're still in complacency as if we're going to $1 or some deluded garbage

newfags pls go

saved for guaranteed further use

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

not gonna kill myself of course, but I do feel like shit

:(

>clean death when shooting your brains out

How

Is that the final stage of Woj or is there somenthing darker after ?

>told you fags to cash out at 12k where reasonable profits would be made and you could buy back in later
>n-n-no! it's gonna hit 20k soon 20k will be the new norm you'll see, and no i'm not being greedy! just you watch!

Attached: 1521325362458.png (576x507, 59K)

didn't it take 411 days for btc to go from peak to bottom? i guess it was a long time of sideways, but it didn't go any lower after that 411 days.

Sudanese wojak

By the end of the year BTC will have peaked at $30k and we will be panicking about drops to $25k

Just hang in there

Why don't you fucking sell right now then you fucking retard?

you're stupid for buying at 10k

you'll be even stupider (by a lot) for killing yourself because you cant wait for a rebound. jesus... have a sense of perspective

get a crappy job to pay the bills and wait for the rebound you stupid son of a bitch

Amazon has already dropped Bitcoin

I came to Jow Forums to find a thread like this and this was the top post

Is it a sign?

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

Every single day we have 50+ threads like this so probably not.

There are more beautiful things in this world to experience, debt isn't a reason to lose your life. Hang tight, time will pass and when you look back at this day you will only laugh about how wrong you were to think about sucide

My first buy was the top of April 2013 at 180 USD, if I can hold a fall down to 45 USD and an 8 month bear market you can bloody well hold your 10k entry position. Use your underwater position to motivate you to work harder in your job and be able to add to your position. You are gonna make it, never sell unless you are profitable.

remember, the moment you sell is when it bounces
somebody take one for the team already

We have to be close to the bottom. Assuming this isn't the bankers crashing their only real competition, we have reached the depression stage.

Volume is low and no one is buying. Whales are starting to panic. We haven't reached the bottom yet.

>Kills self
>Bullrun starts
Kek

It more sucks because I bought in at a really bad time but if you think BTC and crypto are done at $20K you are delusional. People same the same shit when it was 1/100 its current value. Just got to slowly accumulate.

Why the fuck not just run a fucking x25 short with fresh money then you fucking retard? Are you stupid or something? You deserve to kill yourself

You retard just kurt cobain it and guarantee your death with a 12 gauge

Attached: 1522160875475.png (830x1094, 104K)

please hang yourself or something instead, don't become another false "gun death" statistic liberals can use to take away my rights, thanks

I disagree. We are still catching at every resistance and volume is definitely lowering but it is within expectations when you consider we are coming out of a massive bubble. If no one was buying but the whales, we would be flash crashing, instead we are following the same Bart patterns.

Lol internet money is not suicide worthy
It will go back up

1. Buying at 10k in 2030 will be euphoric to you cucks

2. Theres resistance at 6900-7000, next fibonacci line is 6000

3. Buy the fucking dip, learn tech analysis, and gods sake dont buy during green candles

4. Out of respect for a human being, shoot the brainstem or roof of mouth so you dont suffer longer

5. For fuck sake dont have firearms and ammo in the same house as binge drinking... By 2020 olympics, japan will run btc to the moon...

Attached: image.jpg (927x1069, 236K)

kek
For some reason that looks like ironic posting to me

schizophrenia general

A 100% transparent .png to illustrate the void left by user's departure from this world.

if your gonna kill yourself at least kill some jew in a mansion first and help the world

>2. Theres resistance at 6900-7000, next fibonacci line is 6000

So what't the strategy? Is it going down to $6k? Thanks

All of those things take money to accomplish so no they are not free

No hugs
No kisses
Smile is there but hidden behind it is despair
No love, in fact I've never experienced it (virg)
Can't sleep properly. Nightmares and weird dreams.
No good memories unless we're talking early, early childhood
Laughter here and there but anxiety always in the back of my mind
Family is dysfunctional. Living at home as an adult, and watching parents always fight.
Got some friends at least, I guess.

All I want to do is make it, give all my money away to my parents, and become a hermit or something (unless my depression/anxiety goes away). I do have a job, so I'm not completely pathetic.

Attached: 1515643493688.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Please say you're larpin

I’ve already passed my suicide threshold. I just don’t have the balls.

Down 65% from initial investment.
Down 80% from ATH

Attached: 9943C2D9-EC3F-4A4D-BBE6-E5F378AB7064.png (504x400, 91K)

>tfw you don’t get to experience any of that

Only get to deal with the bad parts of human existence

Attached: EB63F1F3-B47F-4603-98A1-78194E67D851.jpg (374x393, 20K)

3000 usd

$0.01

Attached: 1521398195478.png (914x984, 378K)

rip lol

Attached: DTrgeAvX0AE3NLj.jpg (513x1200, 137K)

>got my .45 sitting on my desk ready to do it.
Lucky fucking American bastard.

If I were a burger I'd have killed myself years ago. Instead I live in this piece of shit cuck country Sweden, which doesn't have any good suicide jump spots either. So all I can do is suicide by train, but that takes way more than just pulling a trigger.

It's fucking April already dumbass and 2015/16 were years of stagnation.

post guidelines op

Posts like these make me feel better about selling in January. Sry OP but I'm not even going to buy back in no matter how much it dips. Nobody will because nobody wants to buy your suicidal bags. So only way to go is down and more down. Once it hits $1k-$4k bottom, it will never recover... and I mean Ever. What catalyst is there to drive it back up? None. Only hackers and gambling sites use BTC. Wait till more regulations set and Gox sells the rest of their shit and you're done. Use a 200gr HST. Good luck.

Yep, same in Canada. In the US they can even order chemicals from Ebay, but they can't be shipped across the border to where I am. And trains here don't even guarantee me a clean death since they all seem to have a bumper in front of the wheels. Oh well, death finds a way.

i'd rather a crazy trader rather than an overly safe fucking linky virgincoiner.. have fun wagecucking

Attached: 29063808_1786579221651879_4723389245866738743_o.png (2828x1320, 191K)

>sleep is the cousin of death

my favorite time of day tbqh family

Attached: 1512747399254.jpg (324x322, 46K)

Literally ALL of those things require some money

>Amazon has already dropped Bitcoin

Welp

Attached: file.png (320x176, 87K)

Send me your bitcoin first

lol

BTC=$100 is suicide territory for me. Average buy in price for me is $600 tho.

I'll save you. Got a buy order at 6901