Owned

Owned

Attached: TXeLbPs.png (640x547, 70K)

>instead of fudding
you mean asking a question chinky lee!!! fuck, crypto is hilarious isn't it?

you can't own satoshi
but at the same time you can only slightly own his lite version

Lee has proven himself to be a real scumbag

He is going to start publicly bragging about taking money soon

he got btfo and instant calling FUD FUD FUD
like a reddit cultmember of every fucking coin

He's too busy for questions with his enormous loads of normie's cash

I fucking hate Charlie Lee

Why is he still so active on Twitter? Why does he keep posting? Why doesn't he just lay low for a week or two until the Litepay situation blows over? Why hasn't anyone taken his Twitter away from him?

This man is an absolute liability for LTC. If LTC is going to recover and grow, it's going to have to start distancing itself from Charlie Lee. The man must be borderline autistic

it looks so dumb to see the bitcoin twitter account talking shit about bitcoin. fuck roger ver his tactics will kill both BTC and BCH

Why are most western born Asian people such douchebags? Same goes for Philakone. I have seen this many times, they think so highly of them selves and have no compassion for human feelings or emotion.

Are they compensating for their small dick syndrome?

All these crypto cunts want to sound so humanitarian with their MUH DESCENTRALIZATION but they are all greedy pieces of shit much worse than their centralized counterparts (at least these dont pretend)

This fat fuck sold the literal peak of the bubble and said it was to avoid conflict of interest. This guy is a scammer just like 99% of the rest of these crypto gurus. None want to help anyone but their own pockets

charlie lee is an idiot

LOL! Bitcoin Cash is based!

Attached: 1520205832603.png (377x485, 201K)

BCH>BTC

Lightning Network is a lie and a scam and anyone who thinks it will scale Bitcoin is a fucking retard.

My guess is that they don't feel like real Americans because they aren't white and they get just as much shit for being to westernized and not Korean, Chinese, etc. enough but family and friends who were born and raised in Asia.

Still doesn't justify their shitty behavior. The biggest assholes and most blatantly racists people I've met have been US born Koreans. They act like their shit doesn't stink and talk to every non Korean in a demeaning manner. See David Choe and David Chang. If they talked about blacks, Mexicans, or good forbid (((them))), the same way they talk about whites, the left would be demanding their heads on a stake. I'd love to see every one of those ungrateful pieces of shit to fuck off back to Asia. If you hate America and whi pepo so much, then go back to Korea and eat dog like the rest of your savage people.

The only asians I have respect for are the Japanese. They are respectful and civilized.

sososhi nokamoto strikes again

Wew, looks like some roundeye monkey is buttblasted

uh oh i thought it was going to help a ton. should i get checked?

Attached: hTCqYgS_d.jpg (640x323, 22K)

He is right you know. Hold on, banksters and lobbist wont win. Follow your heart. BTC 100k eoy screencap this!

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-164432_01.jpg (1080x583, 116K)

never trusted this chink nigga.

I have never hit anyone but if I ever saw Lee I would punch his fucking face so fucking much. FUCK him

How well does him selling off all his LTC correspond with the downward market trend?

I know BTC peaked weeks before the downward trend of the whole market began but curious to see how well his prediction about long term bear market coming was.

Why do people even own LTC? It’s like some ancient rock that doesn’t have any first mover advantage or name recognition like bitcoin does, it’s a complete useless piece of shit and Charlie lee is a retard

would you be able to recognize him irl though? He looks like a generic slob.

We got gooked.
End of story.

Just shows how the cryptocurrency community can't deal with the shortcomings of the current technology and try to shut criticism by shouting FUD, just like the current political establishment can't deal with the shortcomings of its system and people and has to scream political incorrectness or micro this and that.

Both are aimed at thought control and keeping an illusion going. Cryptocurrency and blockchain is a fucking joke.

I bet he radiates an aura of pure assholeness

Roger Ver

Kek

We are going to squeeze everything good out of this country and you cant stop us. Bitch stay mad

Attached: 1518578902565.png (601x584, 390K)