He was right

The bottom is $7450 just like he said. Bullrun stars in 3 days, your last chance to buy bitcoin below $8k

Attached: soundcloud-template-teeka-tiwari.jpg (3000x3000, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST76297
secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST7629
pro.sevenfigurenewsletter.info/p/SFF_bitcoinblueprint_0118/LSFFU1EC/?h=true
signups.jamesaltucher.com/X403TA32
pro.agorafinancial.com/p/PRC_cryptoibo_0118/WPRCU301/?h=true
pro.chooseyourself.io/p/ALR_masterclasstier_0118/LALRU1HL/?h=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR BOYYYS

HOLY SHIT

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT!!!!

GOOOOOOODDDDD DAMN IIIIIT

Big fi tru

>We've hit the bottom
>BItcoin will never go this low again
>Bull run starts now

Why does this all sound so familiar?

His bottom is on a street shitting

source?

Well it's gotta be true at some point

Just wait until 2nd april

That looks so fucking scammy

Where did he call the bottom?

These all are facts

>coinbase to employ 500 additional team members
>poloniex bought by goldman sachs
it's happening

FERNANDOOOOO

>secure.palmbeachgroup.com/chain?cid=MKT345736&eid=MKT346998#AST7629

he never mentions $7450

Get in and actually profit from this Pajeet.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-29-14-58-07.jpg (822x255, 65K)

Already bought champagne for april 2nd. Let's see.

ready for take-off

Attached: 17902954-Portrait-of-young-pilot-with-down-syndrome-saluting-in-hangar--Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x866, 101K)

>the bottom is $7450
>bullrun starts in 3 days

Attached: 1511126239036.jpg (720x707, 63K)

Oooh god, he actually confirmed it. The rumors are real. We are in for a massive, massive bullrun. I literally can't even breath right now how hard is my heart pumping.

Attached: 1514572592257.png (646x700, 166K)

bottom is 4k

calm down everyone, he said AS EARLY AS THE 2ND OF APRIL, he didn't say it will happen on that day, it could happen in a couple of months, prepare the pink wojacks

I just fucking bought 10 BTC at 7490 with 25:1 leverage....see you in my Lambo at 10k
Stay poor you fucking dirty niggers.

Attached: youknowyouwantit.jpg (440x450, 48K)

I'm bullish right now Fuck off bear fags.

Attached: 1984_Ferrari_288GTO-2-1536.jpg (1536x996, 324K)

nice tits

Crypto is now cursed again thanks to the pwoer of Green Wojak. Expect it to go to 7k.

Every bullrun requires people who want to buy your coins.
Which people?

jewish people

Looks like affiliate scam shit but so does all of teekas shit. He do actually deliver decent predictions.

you think institutional smart money will buy these scammy tokens with no real world use case?

It's the Chancellor of Germany, one of the most powerful women in the world. Show some respect.

... Also rule 34

>the bottom is $7450
>bullrun starts in 3 days
>doesn't realize the bottom is $0

Holy shit, I'm literally panicking right now, I just sold 2 days ago, please tell me this dude is dumb and Bitcoin isn't going to moon anytime soon.

actual brainlets.. Bull run will be gradual uptrend and then sudden green dildos without any sign. And it will start then people from years ago cash out most of profit. Bitcoin reaches 2-4k and we will be back again. It could take anywhere from 6 monts to a few years.

in downtown mumbai, street shit on you.

>It could take anywhere from 6 monts to a few years.
we aren't discussing your failed potty training pajeet

Attached: notpajeet.jpg (580x434, 25K)

Most of his predictions are solid. I would guess because he knows a lot of insider shit. Buy the rumor sell the news. To the moon ! Bitcoin to 7500-then the start of an up trend.

yeah. you dumb dumb. look up other bitcoin bubbles, it took 1 year or more for actual recovery. Do you dumb people think that 7k is too low of the price for people which bought year ago for 8 hundred? We are in downtrend and will be for way longer. Have fun losing money, which you did past 3 months.

>bottom is 7450
>price is below 7540

DOES NOT COMPUTE

FUCKING REKT
HOLY FUCK
MORE DELUSIONAL CRYPTOFAGS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

Attached: 1500216802983.png (400x350, 238K)

you might be dyslexic. Anyway this guy has enough money and influence to decide where he wants the bottom to be.

it's at $7,342.53 now

i'm selling everything and going back to the real world, fuck all of you

i'm gonna work on ai tech so i can displace all you faggots so you can't even wageslave to put your meager earnings into crypto

We're below the "bottom" now

And as always, no stop loss! Let's go boys!

Pajeet Beach

it's not possible to predict every penny you autists

If there is anything you should look into on Jow Forums today, it's this video. Holy shit guys.

who the fuck is that guy and what is he smoking

Is that the wasu wasu guy?

I've been listening to the guy talking for a while now and he just keeps going, and all the time I'm thinking "What's in it for him? Why is sharing all this 'insider info' with me?"

Can anyone answer these questions for me please?

He gets new subscribers if his calls are right. And he will lose any credibility if he is false.

>Bullrun stars in 3 days
I've been hearing that for months now.

Then why are there 3 significant digits in his price prediction?

What about those Mt. Gox bitcoins that have yet to be sold?

Theyre selling investment newsletters you mong. Its a sales videos and they have been pushing out stuff like this for years. They always have a hot date and insider info to trigger urgency in your little pea brain
>t. Marketingfag

Tell us about a previous hot date and insider info that they made claim to then.

dude palm beach literally had a webinar last week where they said its gonna moon becvause of the consensus in may
last year they said moon because 500k japanese store accepted cryptocurrencies

look at this video
pro.sevenfigurenewsletter.info/p/SFF_bitcoinblueprint_0118/LSFFU1EC/?h=true

they updated it with at least three different dates (and yes its the same company agora publishing)
its a sales video you mongrels. Im actually surprised you guys fall for it as this is aimed at boomers which you fags despise so much. i literally write the scripts for videos like these. its always the same format. hype the shit out of something, give some information that sounds half-decent, tease an amazing investment opportunity and then sell a subscription to their newsletter. I thought only senile boomer would fall for this stuff but apparently not...

Was excited until I realized the website is literally a marketing video to sell his investment services. Literally filled with every get rich quick cliche out there.

1. "MUST get in before xyz date!"
2. "You can STILL be a millionaire (if you sign up for my services NOW)!"
3. "Don't miss out on EXPLOSIVE gains!"

Just another charlatan pumping people for money and telling them they can get rich quick off his advice.

I didn't sell everything because of this guy
I really hope he's right

Yeah I agree it's a sales pitch for gullible people, just wanted to know if PBC had a precedence for pulling this shit often.

signups.jamesaltucher.com/X403TA32
pro.agorafinancial.com/p/PRC_cryptoibo_0118/WPRCU301/?h=true
pro.chooseyourself.io/p/ALR_masterclasstier_0118/LALRU1HL/?h=true

you notice a similarity here?
its always the same shit and literally the same company pushing all this stuff

Even the same URL formatting for all three videos.

No fucking shit but if he's way off the mark he won't be getting more subscribers, so it's not like he has nothing to lose himself

This charlatan and many others like him may still end up pumping Bitcoin exactly like he predicted

The thing is the gullibility levels are in full circle in crypto. Pyramids are making money in this space ffs.

be fearful when people are greedy
the fact that everyone is bullish all of a sudden tells me this shits gonna dump further

This he will pump it create some FOMO. Hopefully the media attention will start, some NDA's will come out. One DAPP will really hit the normies and we can have an other bullrun

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 35K)

>The absolute TITANIUM support at $7450

Attached: 1506536066300.png (646x700, 145K)

tfw you realise Teeka is just a bald pajeet

you think theres a shortage of analysts?
if they burn out one because of bad calls they just get another one. they literally have other services telling you that crypto is shit and you should stay away. they will tell you what you want to hear, its called salesmanship.

Angela Merkel is a massive cunt who is hell bent on destroying Europe and deserves zero respect from anyone ever

He wrong... we’re vgoing below 6800

Moon Material

NO STOP LOSS!

Just bought 100k thanks OP

Jesus Christ is my stop loss brah

>8622997
Consider the following:
>(((They))) are suppressing the price of Bitcoin and many altcoins.
>XRP is (((their))) coin.
>Ripple Labs artificially controls the price of XRP.
>In the past Ripple Labs has pumped the price of XRP from 5x to 15x whenever they did it.
>In the past Ripple Labs has pumped the price of XRP once every 4-6 months (about now).
>Suppose Ripple Labs pumps XRP only to its previous ATH of $3.80 in January (7x pump).
>XRP market cap is again $147 billion and the market cap of all cryptos is $407 billion.
>XRP is now the most valuable crypto with 36% dominance in market cap.
>Normies, soyboys, redditors and women get FOMOed into XRP.
>Bitcoin is dethroned and continues to be technologically shit.
>Normies, soyboys, redditors and women get FUDed out of Bitcoin.
>(((They))) succeeded at suppressing Bitcoin
>(((Their))) coin is now dominant
>This could happen within only 1-2months
Consider beyond that:
>The number of exchanges that offer XRP is not that big and there are even fewer XRP trading pairs.
>In this scenario that would change very fast.
>XRP pumps even more while Bitcoin continues to lose relevance and value.
Discuss

Attached: 1294359843babs.big.jpg (380x255, 80K)

what the fuck

That faggot shilled me DRGN
Never again

>drgn
ALL OF MY SIDES HURT

his "explosive" plays for 2018: CND, DRGN, and ANT

hes the wasu wasu wasuuuu guys brother. carlos steals dumb money and teeka steals smart money

Attached: C93D1AF0-D809-4A46-9251-9FE6992C5841.jpg (625x625, 69K)

Can confirm.

How about you shut the fuck up and stop mass replying you utter fucking faggot.

stupid nigger faggot santaclaus

CURRENTLY $7350
ITGETSWORSE.ORG

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (225x224, 8K)

wew lad
how autistic can it get

Attached: top_kek_xdddddd_by_faceleoverlord1995-dbu94aa.jpg (378x350, 14K)

buy bitcoin

I hope you get ruined the hardest out of everyone in this thread, scratch that, the entire fucking board.

That's bullshit, we're in for a looooong bear market. Strap your seats right boys

Attached: tumblr_n3bzt7KomT1rzkkzqo7_250.gif (245x136, 970K)

Tight* but also right

>shitter on the streets
>shitter in the sheets
>just fucking shitty

I have a newsletter from PBC where he anticipates a double bottom in the 6k range, fyi