AMAZON CONFIRMED ACCEPTING BTC AS PAYEMENT

dailymotion.com/video/x55ohpk

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. AMAZON IS GOING TO BE ACCEPTING BTC AS PAYEMENT STARTING 25TH OF MAY

Attached: 1491580773468.png (700x350, 405K)

Shit. Jow Forums embeds dailymotion too

amazon will tank

too much fud going around

manipulated reviews

once the public is aware of biased reviews

blockchain will be the solution

And unless every single person who uses amazon gets lightning network, SPOILER ALERT:they won't, then it won't matter because once a normie pays that fee the first time they'll never do it again

why do you think amazon does not filter " MOST PURCHASED ITEM "

Attached: co sne.png (820x739, 728K)

Nobody wants trash BTC. It has no purpose unlike 100s of other cryptos. The fees will be too high. Adopting and switching to a fast transaction coin like ETH is the only way for the market to move forward and get more options.

Trig if bru

Attached: 9A4AB110-F760-4EF8-A91E-83668A5E3B18.jpg (720x960, 193K)

..I'm not the biggest fan of bitcoin myself when XRB exists, but "a fast transaction coin like ETH?" Have you actually used bitcoin for a transaction recently? I sent a 5 sat/byte transaction, almost fucking nothing at all and it confirmed in like 7 minutes.

Just trying to keep its stocks from collapse.
Why are they accepting BTC Payments since all shills say we're going to Zero?

SOON

Attached: 97138E89-A0C6-44E6-97F3-325E4B46C3C1.jpg (481x771, 122K)

well memed OP!

Lol 7 minutes, that’s like 700 years for normies, not everyone is an autistic street shitting faggot pajeet like you. Have you ever been outside?

Attached: DCAB108A-34CB-4B3F-AC99-B36389CD2CB5.jpg (640x480, 313K)

The exact opposite is happening, merchants are dropping Bitcoin, not adopting it. You can thank Blockstream for that

>be autistic and socially awkward
>go to coffee shop
>just standing in line is triggering autism, whole body is screaming to itself to run out the door
>finally get to counter
>one c-coffee p-please
>that'll be $8, are you paying with a starbucks card?
>n-no, I will pay with b-bitcoins
>scan qr code
>stand around autistically
>people behind you are growing more impatient
>uhh it will confirm any minute now

Holy shit man LOL. The transaction fee was probably a lot too. No one is gonna adopt that. ETH is our best bet because its already 2nd most known and it has purposes other than "muh store of value".

>confirms after 15 minutes
>look at receipt
>$4 fee

The future

OP is meming, but the payment time isn't as big an issue as you think. You also have a payment lag when you pay with credit cards. Your payment instruction goes to Visa/MC, and it will take them a while to process it to the merchant, sometimes days. But you get a confirmation at the time of payment from Visa/MC which serves as a guarantor to the merchant. A similar system can work for crypto payments, provided a trustworthy company acts as the guarantor.

Payment fee can be an issue though.

>trustworthy company

That's the exact thing Bitcoin was supposed to eliminate.

My man.

This is the exact reason why Bitcoin fucking sucks, LN or not.

Other faster coins are needed to truly replace fiat. Bitcoin is worthless.

REQ team needs to redpill bezos asap or someone else will

Delusional. Bitcoin Cash will be accepted by Amazon well before BTC.

>caring about what others think about your payment method like a beta cuck and associating someones whole existance depending on that one interaction

>being alpha

average biztard

How do I make dailymotion work with uMatrix? I've been tweeking uMatrix for more than 15min without success, what a piece of shit website.