Whats the deal with this faggot?

Was in his telegram group and he was praising kiddie diddler vitalik for medical research a measly 1-2 million and he got hella defensive when i called vitalik out for being a pedo and he started to point his finger at me and so i said seems like your offended by my comments and he banned me.

Dudes a total pedo fag and scuzzie piece of shit bad scammer stay away from his shitcoin thats most likly going to be tezos 2.0.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

literally who

Attached: 1522035753071.jpg (500x574, 102K)

Be a dick for no reason get banned. Well user shocking. Call the FBI instead of trolling if you really cared?

The way he reacted then started to point the finger at me and me standing up for myself is me being a dick? You got serious mental problems Richard. Gunna be fun watching you crash and go to prison in handcuffs for securities fraud.

LOL, Dude you are obviously seeking attention and don't care. I'm not richard retard.

Your a fan boi of his tho
u got any idea how shaddy this mother fucker is?

You're clearly a crypto newfag, but you have to realize Eth created the alt market. Before ETH last april, it was mostly just BTC, and a couple other alts. When BTC started running in April and ETH followed, ETH became the driver of the alts. Regardless your viewpoints on Vitalik or you Jow Forums cultist beliefs, recognize, if it wasn't for Ethereum, this market would have never come to life. All your massive gains from alts? Yeah, thank Vitalik for that.

Pay some fucking respects you ungrateful newfag.

What's the point of calling Vitalik a Pedophile? What kind of responses were you expecting? It's only either circlejerking confirmations of your beliefs or derision.

This is what you've got.

Dude, seriously, who are you?

What have you done? Its fucking easy hating on vitalik, but your just a worthless neet as far as I or richard heart can tell.

it is crypto dracula

You sound like a dangerous retard who has somehow been given unsupervised internet access, now we all have to suffer your posts.

erc20 isnt the only platform to create shitcoins on.
erc20 hurt cryptoland a lot more then you would think.

> expects us to thank vitalik because of all the other companies that launched icos on ethereum

lol lemme guess, and we should thank elvis presley for every rock and metal band until the end of time too

vitalik is a clueless fucking clown who accidentally created a thriving market which has been so-far completely useless for anything other than gambling and scams. you have some fucking balls accusing anyone ELSE of being a cultist considering how many normalfag acolytes he has defending ethereum with literal clinically delusional reasoning on plebbit (you among them)

go suck another pajeep dick like pic related's, you genetic fallacy-floating *fag*

Attached: racist-ethereum-founder-vinay-gupta.png (1534x509, 261K)

AHhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha
Crypto dracula!

Claims to be a billionaire on his Twitter LOL

lul wat?
hes such a fucking douchebag!

hes totally a scammer look him up
he went to panama long time ago and attempted to scam a lot of people there and he was so bad at it all he made was a few thousand.

hes not a billionair i doubt hes even a legit millionair or even 100kair

such douche much faggotry

Let's all donate a child to Vitalik as thanks for creating a shitcoin market.

Call someone who's fucking job it is instead of posting on a rice picking meme board you faggot.

Who the fuck is this raging turbo fagget? Is this a crossover between twilight and MLP?

reminder vitalik is a commie pedo

Keep up the Richard Heart FUD, gives me more time to accumulate

Attached: 1450835940931.gif (180x218, 177K)