What the fuck is going on with this right now

What the fuck is going on with this right now.

It's getting to scary low numbers, here.

Is ETH actually a shitcoin?

Is it because Money Skelly is a confirmed nigger lover?

Are we all fucked and crypto is just a meme?

Attached: 1000px-Ethereum_logo_2014.svg.png (1000x1629, 61K)

chill stupid weak hands
it will go under 400$

>Biggest transfer of wealth in Human History

(You)

Attached: 1522116742307.jpg (1293x1491, 229K)

Thankfully I bought in at $40 and started mining when it was $70...but still...my portfolio is starting to make me very sad.

Yeah, no. Not by a long shot.

Tfw bought 10eth more at $1000

Attached: 1521090361920.jpg (400x388, 27K)

> x1300 ICO price
> scary low
wake up

I predicted it would go to 450 several weeks ago, this is fucking hilarity

Just a little bump in the road, Bitmain is pulling some bullshit with their new ASICs. Im not worried and buying the dip, $390 is the absolute bottom. Bull run restarts in May, $8k+ EOY easy.

Lots of great DApps coming out and the fundamentals have not changed. Just a healthy shakeout of the get rich quick buyers from Nov-Jan.

Two of friends bought like $10k worth at $1k because of my success...I feel really bad about it, but I did warn them.

I bought 48 eth at $515

Attached: gunfire.jpg (250x208, 6K)

> shitcoin
eth was the reason why this bubble occured.

reddit echo chamber has indoctrinated and trained you well, but the reality is that eth is still overvalued as fuck (x1300 ICO price) and it has a long way down to go, 2 digits range is a certainty

Once the ICOs leave the market fully will crypto recover. Did people seriously think all the scamcoins going around weren't inflating prices?

crypto is run by white nationalists. donate money to niggers, your coin will get rekt. see Stellar, ETH, Ripple

Eth is in a really unlucky place where it's getting fucked from numerous angles
>EOS dumping
>bitmain mining with asics and dumping
>both legitimate and scam icos dumping because they want to preserve their capital

The good thing is it's not really falling THAT bad compared to other cryptos. And the fundamentals(as far as crypto fundamentals go) are still some of the best in the entire crypto industry. Unfortunately a lot of people on biz are poorfags and will do whatever they can to shit on ETH because they can't afford it, and they think it increases the likelihood that you'll buy their shitcoin instead.

Probably best to just gamble with it, may as well throw it in All For 1..

What's All For 1 you ask... well, 100 players enter by paying the ticket fee (currently 0.005 eth) and entering in a random number (doesn't matter what number, just has to be a number), after 100 players have entered one player is chosen at random to receive 99% of the pot (currently 0.495 ETH).

Each address can only enter it once, the winner won't be chosen until all 100 players have entered, once 100 have entered the winner is chosen and paid out automatically, resetting the game afterwards.

It's my first DApp, just give the shit a try, it's only 0.005 ETH with a 1 in 100 chance to win 99x that.

Attached: allfor1dotio.png (577x577, 64K)

Personally I still think ETH is the best dApp platform, if nothing else because it has first mover's advantage (and many tools are already being built for development on top of it).

But goddam is it scary to see it cross that $400 threshold.

This is maintaining rank. The entire crypto market is going down. Only question is there a bottom

>gambling
>increasing your wealth

Pick one

>tfw caught the dip @ 800, 600

Attached: 1517862146848.png (1152x648, 32K)

Just put your eth in powh io and forget about it until the bullrun

ETH is the best dapp platform by far. It has a really ambitious roadmap and if it can successfully complete it before a competitor comes out with the same features, there will be no reason to use any other platform. People who genuinely believe other platforms can overtake ETH really underestimate its developers and the progress it has already made imo. But I don't know how many people truly believe in the ETH killers - I think most of them just say that to shill their bags. If both projects had the exact same fundamentals with the prices switched, they would all be shilling ETH.

Bought at 428 last night, I wake up and it’s of course at 408. Guess I’ll “buy the dip” again at like 350. There’s only so many times I can do this before it hits 0 I guess.

>I think most of them just say that to shill their bags
I'd like to think you're correct, but remember, there are people that STILL unironically think TRX is worth something.