Coinbase listing predictions

Obviously it depends on the coin(s) that gets listed, but how high does everyone think it will realistically pump?

Attached: coinbase-leaked-dashboard.jpg (1179x411, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/coinbase-reportedly-made-more-than-1-billion-in-revenues-last-year-2018-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably a chinese coin

You got dubs. You know what that means.

Attached: 1517178241393.jpg (2560x1600, 172K)

Nano and ripple since they seem to like currency coins

I guess like 35% if its a top 20 coin?

im hoping sometihng like BAT gets on there, that's been the rumor for awhile. and it makes sense, normies love coinbase and BAT will be a normie obsession when it reaches its potential. a match made in heaven.

It will be QTUM, strap yourselves in for moon town

QSP

Attached: stellar.jpg (1920x1200, 90K)

lol at your hopes

I'm hoping QTUM, BAT seems likely too considering their past Twitter messages

coinbase ceo has said BAT is something that they like, just copying his "hopes"

I don't care about the actual coin. I just want to know how high people think it will go now that we're in a bear market.

REQ

lol

After seeing BCC take a massive dump I’m not buying anything based on coinbase rumors since clearly it doesn’t matter

tob kek

>Coinbase to allow ERC20 tokens
>BAT only ERC20 allowed to be used in Apple apps.
At this point BAT is the only token they can even add.

Omg

This picture is actually fucking awesome. Thanks for the laugh.

No user, Skateboard is not an Apple partnership.

it has to be a normie magnet so nano or cripple

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if a coinbase listing is a good thing. It's like basically saying - hey, over here, manipulate the fuck out of me and ruin my chances of becoming something important.

be honest, you made this thread only to post this pic

Attached: 9.png (1000x1200, 545K)

Neither of those are erc-20 tokens you dumb fuck. But Nano would be huge.

It doesn't even matter what they add. Coinbase is fucked. For months now they've only had coins that go down. I bet the market cap of coinbase has faired far worse than the mcap of crypto as a whole.

i think they made something like ~600 million dollars last year. which is crazy. they're doing alright for themselves.

Yes, they got rich and now they are running their business into the ground. Glad you're up to speed.

businessinsider.com/coinbase-reportedly-made-more-than-1-billion-in-revenues-last-year-2018-1

"The company's valuation has likely at least doubled since its last valuation of $1.6 billion in August," the Recode report said. "Coinbase was only expected to do about $600 million in yearly revenue as of September 30, according to people with knowledge of the figures, but bitcoin's run between Thanksgiving and Christmas boosted the company's 2017 revenue to over $1 billion."

they're going to be buying a lot of cocaine

my guess is they wont add anything until real competition starts raping them in the ass with better coin selection with more norman saturation. Then they'll pull the stops, throw all thier rules out the window and list every shit coin under the sun starting everything in the top 15