How to become good at drawing

How to become good at drawing

Attached: gril.jpg (350x350, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqTkzdmr2dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo

Attached: EB1C6432-A74A-462E-9C41-FA3331E77E52.jpg (564x800, 61K)

One word, practice.

throat slicin

Enjoy it

Attached: olivia smile.png (626x618, 419K)

Unironically practice.

you don't

You cant just blindly practice though you need to know the fundamentals, make improvements etc

Your question makes no sense. Nowadays you don't need to know how to draw well to be a famous and rich artist

Attached: cattelan_1491719i.jpg (620x400, 35K)

don't remind me

Look at and study art. Make some rough drafts. Practice everyday even if you are not good just do random doodles and make something out of it. And most importantly, don't fall for the anime meme when first starting out. Drawing anything overly cartoony first will fuck you up in the long run.

Attached: 1552522004687.png (1170x666, 406K)

whats the anime meme

Attached: azz.png (613x700, 55K)

i'd say do random sketches like this op then work your way through to finish it

Look up Japanese drawing guides that focus on actually fucking showing you how to draw and not dumb western shit

You mean like the:
>step1: circle
>step2: another circle
>step 3: a whole fucking dragon

You just fall for it

im gonna go insane trying to draw this hoodie it looks like a hijab.

Attached: as.png (736x662, 156K)

the anime meme is that when you are first trying to learn to draw a lot of people do anime style stuff. When they try and branch out from that they have a hard time drawing other stuff. For example the animes have little or no noses and big eyes. When you want to try and draw in a art style different from that it will be difficult.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqTkzdmr2dM

This, anime for the most part is anatomically exaggerated and doesnt help much when trying to improve, especially if your trying to copy something thats an exaggerated representation of the actual thing

Practice and be creative, look at human anatomy look at buildings, plants, cars, things get a good look at it and then draw it or just sell your life and become NEET with no job no creative and died alone in his mother's basement

Attached: 1564807057537.jpg (1000x900, 70K)

in my case, its eyes before practice. you'll have to train your eye to notice details, and its relation to another details. when you get good at this, it doesnt matter if its anime or non-anime because you can draw it with no issues. (upside down picasso is a good starting point)
practice would then follow. you'll need to burn the (correct one, if you trained your eye) drawing process on your brain - which would then be used when you draw in the future.
with all this being said, find the one that works best for you.

install arch

Attached: 315OHzGqMTL.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Attached: .png (2133x1200, 1.01M)

ive only learned this recently but apparently flipping your drawings horizantally can help point out mistakes

I just checked and most of my work looks dogshit when flipped. God

epic oc

Attached: 728EE13F-3802-4EB1-A965-B96ACAAFAA6E.jpg (1238x1072, 344K)

read this

Attached: 91a0ITJd8LL.jpg (2095x2560, 520K)