COSS Incoming

New UI being tested right now, and will officially release early next week

Fiat is coming the week after. Credit card purchases + USD bank transfers.

API being worked on afterwards and the start of the advertising campaign.

The most undervalued coin right now. Then haven't even started their mass advertising or adding in top 100 coins.

Fuck the moon mission. We're going to the Intergallactic Belt.

>New UI
youtube.com/watch?v=DtMbWU7XV78

youtube.com/watch?v=UMGOis3r3R8

Attached: coss.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feh. Why do you say that here? Jow Forumslets don't deserve to get in on this. Let them have their LINK and Jibrel.

Why do you guys keep posting this shit... No one here cares about coss or they just FUD the shit out of it. Stop posting and let them fomo into it later... Also don't post lies ui isn't officially released early next week

I don't understand this at all. Jow Forums: give me your best shill and FUD for this coin. The comments in the OP look legit and the coin isn't pre-pumped. It sounds too good to be true which makes me think it's not, but I can find no evidence of it being a scam. I did find some reddit post that said that the guy that runs it performed an exit scam before, but there was descent counter evidence to that claim and the coss exchange is live right now. Seriously if there are any non-Pajeets left here, help a Jow Forumsbro out.

Attached: Screen Shot 03-29-18 at 09.19 AM.png (1157x641, 57K)

Because biz is shit there are so many fucking retards on here who have no clue what they are doing anyone who has been here for the past couple years knows what I mean and has seen the steady decline of a once decent place

I know what you mean as I've watched this place fold into a shilling shithole as well. It's why I trust nothing ever posted here.

Is COSS legit? Everything looks legit on it, but I feel like I'm walking into some sort of veiled trap. It looks so good that I'm having a hard time NOT going all-in... which scares the shit out of me. Do they actually pay their dividends? Does transferred money get lost? Is there something I really should know before going balls deep?

*sigh*

Since you're asking :

1. Yes, Rune Evensen was part of two different MLM scams before, but merely was an employee, not a director. And he therefore never was convicted for anything. Of course the decision of working for such companies is questionable, but by no means the definite proof he is and will remain a scammer. A lot of regular people make stupid decisions and end up in shit like Herbalife.

2. Yes, there was a failed crypto venture before, Veros. A token which pretty much was REQ before its time, but with a failed economic model that relied on an ETH price below 10$. Some of the COSS team worked for the VEROS guys, before starting coss.io on their own (at the very beginning VEROS was even supposed to be traded on COSS.io).

3. Yes, they've been a little slow and the website is sorta ugly, heavy, et cetera. That's because it's been externalized to cut costs, and maintained by people with no dev experience whatsoever. Today they have a dedicated dev team, competent people too. And the progress is already showing. The site is way faster with the same number of transactions (not looking at the volume because of the bear market).

4. It's basically the best way to make a balanced crypto long-term investment. Since you'll get paid with all the coins traded on it, everything trendy will land in your wallet. And you can therefore participate to moon missions without even trying.

Imagine COSS gets a new Raiblocks, a crypto that is traded at high numbers for pennies before skyrocketing. You'd quickly accumulate a certain number of it with the fee split, which would make you rich quite easily. Just look at Firano and his NANO wallet worth hundreds of millions.... You could have a part of that too.

5. The fee split is locked in the smart contract, as opposed to all the others who offer such a thing (KCS being the most notorious).

>Is COSS legit? Everything looks legit on it, but I feel like I'm walking into some sort of veiled trap. It looks so good that I'm having a hard time NOT going all-in... which scares the shit out of me. Do they actually pay their dividends? Does transferred money get lost? Is there something I really should know before going balls deep?

Yes, I've been receiving dividends since October.

Never had a lost transfer, merely some longer than average wait times back when cryptokitties clogged the network.

The only thing you should know is that price is being currently suppressed by the trading promo on the COSS token + some whales interested in shaking away the weak hands, but that won't last long. So don't take too long to decide.

Coss is the best buy in crypto right now.

Attached: 28 (2).jpg (1366x768, 309K)

FUCK YOU I AM ACCUMULATING. Stop shilling

Not to forget. Dan and Andrei are no longer in the company and so are these other idiot romanians, like iulian, haarek

Yeh sorry I was running out of space.

Anyway. COSS is getting a lot better and the coast is clear, no more obstacles in sight. Only thing to do is to buy and wait.

I genuinely appreciate it. I'll go in then. Posts like still concern me, but not going to let it stop me.

Ahh, there's always been a few people who are too enthusiastic for their own good and end up shilling with no arguments. Even for BTC and ETH themselves.

Don't worry about that, you should only trust your own decisions. And also do your own research, don't just blindly trust me because I wrote a large post.

Thanks. I looked into in on my own and only found it to be a good move-- so it's only your post.

As an aside: It's nice to see there are actual humans still posting on Jow Forums.

>It's nice to see there are actual humans still posting on Jow Forums.

Tbh Jow Forums in general never has been known for its unusually high amount of decent people. I hang around here because knowing the mindset of retarded neets helps understand market movements, but if there's one piece of advice that generally holds true, it really is: always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.

I was here before it was crypto flooded. It was a genuinely different place back then. Closer to Jow Forums or /vr/.

Yeah, i'll have to admit I didn't come to Jow Forums before crypto.

coinmetro

coss down maybe its scam exited

this

If ETH continues to crash this is going lower right?

The irony is I’m getting huge dividends from proof of weak hands rn and looking to cash out once I get enough eth for 50k+ Coss if it’s cheap

You do know that anyone that can access Jow Forums has an internet connection and can also therefore verify that you are a retarded fudder ?

Right?

Cup and handle forming at exactly the right time, suggesting the self-proclaimed whales who popped in here in early March were correct about COSS nosediving after the 25th as whales accumulate before a major pump up to $5.

Yes, it is really happening.

Attached: coss cup and handle.png (1568x944, 139K)

This is legitimately sad. I feel for COSS bagholders, they will never see a dime of their money back.

I hope they wait a week at least. Haven't gotten the occasion to get myself 10k more COSS with my monthly salary.

>If ETH continues to crash this is going lower right?
No, because there are contextual factors in play which keep COSS (right now at least) less dependent on ETH than your regular ETH based alts. This is an exchange coin.

Have fun getting rammed by the red dildo right around the corner.

coinmetro

this

wtf is COSS? from the website it looks like this shit launched a year ago...

coinmetro

this

It launched in October.

Binance launched before, in July.

For some reason people keep saying "COSS has been around for years before Binance and it's still shit!" I don't get it. COSS is still in beta mode, btw. All the hype you see on Jow Forums now is about the FIAT pairing and move out of beta. And they have shit loads of new coins and ICOs on the way.

so it's an exchange? website looks like a piece of shit.

is the point of the coin like BNB?

Nice shilling. COSS is a shitcoin with a shitexchange nobody cares about except the holders of shitcoin COSS.

coinmetro

this

Did you hear the hottest news? COSS is listing Pure Gold. Get hyped.

How new are you?

The coin pays weekly dividends in the form of BTC, ETH, LTC and a bunch of alts. The more you hold, the bigger your dividends. The more exchange volume there is on COSS, the bigger your dividends. When FIAT pairing comes, you will have FIAT dividends and those will be even bigger, as people will now be able to buy BTC, ETH, LTC, and alts like OMG and LINK and WTC with credit cards, and you will make money off of them if you hold COSS. The more money there is to be made with the dividends, the higher the demand for the COSS coin will be, and the higher the price.

It hit $3 in January.

We're expecting it to hit $5 around May after all the new releases on the COSS exchange. Yes, it looks like shit, that is known. It's in beta. I already stated that. They are releasing an entire UI and platform overhaul along with the FIAT pairs within a week or two.

Fuck it, I'm done explaining. Basically if you're not buying as much of this coin as you can right now you're a fucking idiot. And you're welcome for the explanation because personally I'd rather FUD so I can accumulate even more, sell most of it at the ATH within a month, and then reinvest in other coins.

Dividends are TERRIBLE.

And NOBODY is going to use that shitexchange except cossholders.

Stop shilling this crap. It will NEVER hit $3. It will not even hit $1.

Attached: pg on coss.png (1320x660, 715K)

It already hit $3 and the dividends are terrible because the exchange is in fucking beta.

Jesus christ, just get your faggot ass out of this thread. I'm sorry you don't have enough allowance money saved up to throw even $1,000 at this so you want to run around shitting on it. Have fun with that.

Feeling better about going in after seeing this FUD. It's low quality and unsubstantiated. Fuck, I actually feel like I bought something at the bottom for once.

Trips of truth checked

Is that really a silhouette of Rune? Because it kind of looks like it.

I guess that's we'll be seeing when they exit scam with all our money.

Attached: COSS MAINTENANCE.png (1344x644, 60K)

COSS is two weeks away from bankruptcy,
get rekt faggots

That's what happens when you lose your UN issued FIAT/crypto license though.

The corpse of COSS shall remain burned in the history of the internet as a road sign for all other exchanges who wish to try the FIAT/crypto experiment.

AAAAND we're back.

Cup and handle continuing. Should continue going up with a short period of red and then moon mission from there.

Attached: coss chart.png (962x606, 37K)

Yey. So much hype. Woooo. Seriously though, you COSS fags should be gassed. Your pathetic excuse of an exchange isn't going anywhere.

Yea, I was pissed when I found out about the fiat license issues,
They were so close to something special,

What? That doesn't make sense... source? "Fiat/crypto" licenses wouldn't have anything to do with UN. I could maybe see Interpol, but AML regulations are well understood and electronic funds transfer companies don't need a 'license' by some multi-government body.

> t. work in fintech

Its common knowledge bro,
The UN has gained a lot of background financial influence as of late,
Just read the whitepaper

>"Fiat/crypto" licenses wouldn't have anything to do with UN
>he doesn't know the plan

Attached: laughing-bankers.jpg (276x183, 8K)

It’s just a new meme

Got it. Thanks. Suspected it might be.

Another day, another coss thread, another cent cheaper on CMC

Fuck off with your bags, OP probably bought at 2 dollars

Why does everyone hate money? Coss is easily the easiest way to make money. Just buy it and hold it.

Consider the market when Binance blew up.

Now consider the market that COSS is trying to get started in. Nobody is interested in buying crypto right now so nobody is going to use COSS. This isn't hard to understand. KYC/AML exchanges are going the way of the dinosaur anyway.

The exchange volume has gone down literally 2/3rds in the last 48 hours, lol

Anyone still holding this coin is an idiot. Thankfully I bought in at $0.14 in October so I was able to sell without much of a loss.

Nice bro, I mortgaged my house and went all in at the ATH so I'm screwed compared to you

Aw, man.

If you have any kids you can always sell them for BTC on TOR, though. Just start with the least healthy one and maybe even just make a new one. That's what my friend's cousin did.

Sitting extremely comfy at almost 250k COSS

So are merchant registrations open? I'd like to sign up as a merchant but they always seem to be doing maintenance.

hint hint
nudge nudge
cough

Attached: cup and handle here we go.png (1874x1101, 2.24M)

>zoom out

whoa

Attached: coss chart zoom out.png (944x576, 51K)

>zoom in, 30 minute candles

That's a cheers, ladm8s.
I don't get why more people aren't excited right now.

Attached: coss zoomed in.png (966x636, 56K)

This is what got me interested above (). This coin looks to be in prime accumulation range.

Don't forget that the trading promo for 1 million COSS is ending in a couple weeks. Whales have been pushing the price down because every time they sell and want to re-buy it's better if the price dropped. At some point they'll just be buying back in and the price will go up, as happens with all the other promo coins. Also expect some massive volume and free tokens from the FSA for all the big holders.

It's only up from here.

I might buy it again at 3 cents.

>At some point they'll just be buying back in and the price will go up
I was told that the buy back pump will be starting soon, conveniently timed with the major releases on the platform.

up

Fiat won’t come until regulations are met. Why the fuck else did they delay fiat?
Enjoy holding those worthless bags.

>fomo into it later
Like you said, nobody cares because everyone knows how shit the exchange and the team is by now thanks to the pathetic shilling you guys do. Disappointment after disappointments, yet I understand though you idiots who bought this at $1.50 are getting really desperate and worried.

Attached: 1514955049955.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Next time I will put an /s for retarded redditors.

Sorry, other coss thread is dead.
How do the dividends work? I just started buying in last week and received the list of all the coins payed out that week. Do I pick which coin I want, or do I literally have fractions of all these coins?

Welcome to COSS, friend! You're going to fit in so well with the community since the rest of them are also retarded. Good job investing in something that you have clearly not researched.

coinmetro

From what I could see: All fees gathered from the exchange are shared with holders. So from the dashboard you should be able to collect your award every week based on your portion of owned COSS, and you can receive payment in all of the coins collected (not just one). It's an eth contract, so it's not worth it to pull coins out until you have over 0.001 eth worth.

this

you have fractions of all the coins. Determined by how much volume each coin had that week, obviously, because thats how many fees were paid.

You can view volumes here:
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

It pays off over time. Especially by the end of the year, when all cryptos will have increased in valuation and you have all of them accumulated.

When it comes to COSS, buy it and put it away. This is not a day trading coin, this is a Get-Rich coin

Thanks, I figured it's best to bank it until I have enough. The other part just seemed to good to be true haha. I'm glad it is though. I hate how much I self doubt myself on somethings.

No issues

Attached: c24grg5e.png (553x630, 82K)

$10 soon!