Anybody else here feeling SUPER optimistic about crypto right now?!?!?!

Anybody else here feeling SUPER optimistic about crypto right now?!?!?!

Woo-hoo guys, *claps* let's go!!

Attached: HAPPY.jpg (910x480, 41K)

Anyone that buys low and sells high.

Attached: YourFuture2.png (1555x306, 42K)

its funny that no matter how many cycles we go through, and how they play out the same way everytime, everyone always thinks its the end. Top fucking kek

literally add three zeros to his numbers and every thing he said is indistinguishable from right now.

I know its fucking hilarious, even the:

>I don't think we're going to see any big gains anymore, just slow growth

that could have been a valid opinion based on the amount of hashing power of the network at the time. that's the key to this whole thing.

Fuck off.

Hey my man, I know it can be hard.

Just give me a *high five* and let's go!!

im optimistic long term yeah.

if we try super duper hard we can make a mooooooonshot #hodlgang

if I wasn't optimistic, I wouldn't have dumped 25k in eth 3 days ago (tho, I wish I would have waited)

I'm a nocoiner that wants a GPU.
I'm having a blast on/biz/ right now.
Unbreakable support at 7300!

High five!

Come on guys.

Say it with me!

*TO THE MOON!*

*Claps*

Yeah!!

Woooo!!

Attached: YEAH.jpg (507x338, 147K)

gpu prices are gonna stay high regardless tard

Proofs?
Demand goes down, price goes down.
EZ

How naive.

You've been in crypto too long friend. You're too used to illogical occurrences since not a single TA has been right.

Back in the real world, price follows demand.

demand for mining shitcoins isn't even driving GPU prices, it mainly stems from a ram manufacturing shortage from faggots buying the newest apple phone every 6 months. Not even kidding. You don't have to believe me, just watch.

I feel you user but I just tell myself not to be greedy

You really can't argue with delusional coiners.
Mining eth has had a direct and pronounced influence on GPU prices.
Bitcoins price has fallen, thus you can now find them in stock since demand is lower. Stock will need to drop in price if you want them moved. When Nvidia releases the new cards, prices will drop further as supply increases without an increase in demand.
Nobody wants a shitty undervolted (undervolting is also bad for electronics, dipshits) used card.

kek