Cryptos gonna die

The bubble is really popped now imho, we will never see ATH prices again, just even take of a look of this ETHs year chart, just like fucking dotcom bubble burst LOL.

Im gonna sell soon. I know i was dumb as fuck not to sell at Jan, should had believe some of Jow Forums fags.

Attached: ethcom.png (1205x572, 43K)

>selling now
are you going to make ANOTHER mistake? You missed your chance to sell. Now you are a bagholder and you have to pretend that money is gone. come back in 1y
Selling at/near the bottom would be beyond foolish

>buy high sell low

Attached: YourFuture.png (1555x311, 42K)

Attached: 149819821.jpg (621x120, 18K)

If i would sell now i would only lose around 8k$, which is perfectly fine consindering btc will crash to 1-2k and eth 50-100$ or both even less in past 2018, so yeah, i will.

Nice, take screencaps and show us when you're done man

good luck

Attached: 1521572075658.png (768x624, 431K)

>consindering btc will crash to 1-2k and eth 50-100$ or both even less
Oh so you were completely foolish about the market in the past but now you know EXACTLY what's going to happen? Impressive.

What’s the point of even making threads like this?

>here is my speculative opinion stated as fact and written in a way that outs me as 19 years old

Just fuck off. Make a thread that’s actually informative based on real news or that has a topic that many people will find fun to respond to. This shit you kids keep doing sucks. You are not a soothsayer or wise man. No one cares.

> It's literally never done anything like this before.

It's all ogre, but we're not at the bottom yet. True despair will be when we go considerably below the mean, to something like $150-175. Then it's stagnant bullshit for a year or two. We're already in a world of pain guys, but don't think it's going to be over until you have nothing left. Until your soul is no more.

Nice picture.

>consindering btc will crash to 1-2k and eth 50-100$
>consindering
>dollar signs after numerical amount
>”I know exactly what the market is going to do”

Mods, can you start banning people for this kind of shit?

Attached: CF9F8500-788A-4702-B7A1-9D4F251B30F9.jpg (1024x682, 459K)

>mods

Sometimes I wonder if that's some kind of advanced FUD. I want to sell not because of what they are saying, but purely because of how retarded they sound. I can't believe I got stuck bagholding with these dumbasses.

>pic of a bagholder

I agree

Attached: 9C1CFE1F-C876-46C1-A948-90425D631B74.jpg (438x470, 49K)

ANONS.

IT'S NOT CALLED A BEAR TRAP BECAUSE ONLY THE DUMB FUCKING CUNTS FALL FOR IT.

We are all still up from our initial!!! wtf is wrong with you spoiled brats, you act like children who wanted moon missions 24/7 without thinking about the macros and the basic fucking principles of market growth.

Jesus christ please fucking sell.

>Obligatory market phase textbook picture that is eerily similar to the actual market

We are in the capitulation stage. Don't buy in yet.

Attached: Market Phases.jpg (720x482, 59K)

Man I hope we follow the dotcom bubble model

Attached: dotcom-bubble.png (604x185, 17K)

You guy seriously suck at crypto.
I fucking hate the guys who say they miss the old Jow Forums, but i fucking miss the old Jow Forums.

You kids need to fuck off.

Attached: 1520048057170.jpg (602x402, 79K)

me too

keep in mind giants like amazon had highs of $113 and fell to $5. now of course amazon has highs over $1500, but it takes time for the cycles to play out. that's about 95% drop, i think btcusd will see something similar.

What nobody tells you is that this chart is fractal.

See: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Stock market, etc.

well like 2 months later bitcoin dropped from $30 to $2 so he was right

Lol

my Mother held through the dotcom bubble and she began selling in 2010 and still holds her initial +100% today.
it changed the way I looked at the world, and growing up with money that came from her having the foresight to go all in when she did is why I know we haven't seen shit yet.

If you can't hold through this, or find the discipline to buy back in later, you will not make it.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. You need to actually hold. You need to think. You need to make decisions.

You know the big market pull back that’s coming in 2020, do you think it will blast coins to the moon then ?

who the fuck is up from initial?

First sell off, I'm serious.

I bought yesterday 1 eth at 450, willing to make it until 550, what should I do now?

See, the existence of people like you is how I know we're not in despair yet. For us to move forward, your hopes and dreems need to die. I'm sorry.

sell right now you dumb asshole, just spare us from your retarded views on crypto.

Lol it's not the first.

This is the thing that really pisses me off, it's at how everybody is trying to play the long game, but has the shortest fucking memory.

Anybody who doesnt remember going from 40 bucks to 6 bucks overnight, or from 330 to 195... or from 2000 to 1200... Doesnt deserve to be here. You haven't earned it.

>we will never see ATH prices again
>referencing dotcom bubble as similar behaviour
>nasdaq 100 higher than ATH when it bubbled
nice job contradicting yourself within the same sentence

retards like you really have no business in finance

should i buy some eth now? I got some money to blow.

You're probably right.

Attached: 1520899197917.jpg (615x459, 63K)

up from my initial $28 buck entry. try harder wall street faggots

BTFD

nice to see an old fart like you around here.
How you been user

Attached: 1519832876342.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>we will never see ATH prices again
So basically you're a moron that never tried to estimate what the justified price of various cryptocurrencies and tokens would be if the functions they will be used for were adopted, and the likelihood of adoption.

Just sell man. Just sell. Shoo.

I am. Not by much though.