How the fuck can some of you be a NEET...

How the fuck can some of you be a NEET? I tried it for 2 months when I got laid off and I was the most depressed I've ever been sitting at home doing jack shit with my life.

Attached: 3dmTaf5.jpg (2560x1440, 340K)

I'm not a NEET, but it sounds pretty fun to me

hi, I spend 16h daily in front of PC

I don't get it, how can sitting around not doing anything be fun? After a while you start getting pretty depressed and anxious because you are not getting anywhere.

maybe because you dont have any real hobbies (excludes vidya or some dumb neet hobby) or passions aside from wagecucking lol

That's true, it's depressing. That's actually the problem for most of us—we're depressed. For many people it's not as voluntary as you imagine. I'd guess that many neets are legitimately mentally ill.

You're supposed to replace the time you would normally spend wageslaving by activities you like doing. Sports, reading, hobby's etc etc. Those NEETs actually enjoy life. The NEETs that get out of bed at 3am, jerk off, watch anime, and laugh at wageslaves on Jow Forums are depressed as fuck.

You make it seem like we have a fucking choice...normie get out

Attached: 1520655359840.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Iam NEET since 8 years and its ok, i know that i would feel much worse if i had to work in a shitty job because iam of no use and 89IQ so all there is for me is suffer jobs. Good thing that iam kinda mentally ill since teens so iam not able to work and can spend the free time like i want. Iam also lucky that i dont need other people, internet relationships are enough for me. Good thing that there are videogames and the internet, otherwise i would be miserable too.

Most NEETs do something like running a business, making money online, trading etc.

Most of the richest men in the world are NEETs.

Years of experience rookie.

cause you're a fucking norman go drink with your friends or whatever normans do

>usually sleep til 5PM because can sleep whenever I want
>playing videogames, watching stuff on computer most of the time
>live in parents basement rent free

I‘m feeling good actually

Just get some mental help for Christ sake, you don't have to be a martyr to mental illness

The thing is that you arent doing "nothing".

You wake up at 12-1pm then go to the toilet, load up the pc and lurk a few hours until you make yourself something to eat, then you watch a show or movie, then you play videogames, then you go out a bit to get some sun on your skin so you dont get sun deficiency. Then its 6pm and you make yourself something to eat again and watch another episode or movie, then you fap a bit and play videogames or lurk on the internet. Then its 12am and you repeat until 4am and then you go to sleep.

Sometimes i even have the feeling that i dont have much time or should have even more free time.

If you are a hedonist you do something the whole day, its just not productive but who cares.

they've been depressed their entire life

I‘m NEET and not depressed

or mentally ill

Attached: 1508402090444.gif (1845x833, 513K)

You probably are a boring fuck with no hobbies.
I have been neet for around 5 years and I am actually enjoying life.

its pretty easy making money online today

I have been a neet since I quit my last job in 2014. Why do you feel like you need a job to feel fulfilled? I spend my time conquering crypto, conquering working out, conquering bitches, and playing vidya. No need for a job if you can conquer elsewhere.

When the bull is strong again you should try going out in public and doing stuff during the day. Like if you live by the beach. Wake up at 10 or 11, eat, workout, go to the beach, drink, hit on tourists, before you go home invite them back. If they don't come back then play vidya, or soemthing. Hangout with your wagie friends

Thats my ideal neet day.

I dont like most people and feel uncomfortable when iam with most people. So i like it more to stay alone and iam absolutely ok with it, iam feeling good being alone.

Iam trying to make it able to live off from crypto gainz with my NEETbux, last bull i x15 my 600€ i put into the market. Pulled out my initial investment and still have 1k now in cryptos. I have high hopes that the next bull will be even more profitable for me.

Anyways, wish you good luck making it to the financial independence my fellow dreamer.

This

I was born with a harelip I fucking hate my life

Because laughing about wagecucks is simply a cope to deal with doing absolutely nothing their entire lives except existing. It's all based on a downward spiral of depression. What some don't realize is depression doesn't necessarily mean you're sad and crying 24/7. More like constantly have anxiety and wish you were doing something else or could be but be too afraid to do it because it's outside of their small comfort zone.