I had 300k cash and opened up a restaurant. My friend had 15 btc since it was below 100$ per coin

I had 300k cash and opened up a restaurant. My friend had 15 btc since it was below 100$ per coin.
In december at price of 17k per coin i told him cashout and buy a store or real estate.
In our country city center property is aprix 1000$ m2.
He told me no btc eoy 20k and mid summer 2018 50k
2020 500k.
Now i come check coinmarketcap etc and see all this shit.
People like me "nocoiners and there are many of us NEED crypto not to exsist actually... we need fiat circulation to profit.
My restaurant works 26 days a week 1400 to 0050 and i have pure profit of aprox 500usd daily.
Now my friend has 14 btc of 8k a piece and no real estate or fiat.

Thats it.

Attached: 20180328_171002.jpg (5312x2988, 3.64M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1491536810585.png (880x1200, 79K)

Seems like your friend planned to hold until 2020. I wouldn't laugh at him until then.

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Are you high? Nobody gives a shit about your restaurant and your shitty blog post

You talk like a retard

The reason i post this is because i asked around met with some finance people and discussed crypto investment this is november 2017.
We calculated everything for a week and came up with a total demand of 900b total market cap to satisfy the crypto market since its use is clear.
But no mu friend said trilions will be poured into crypto from oil companies...
So highest marketcap was 850b...

We fucking predicted crypto currency demand.

Now i want you to call me by my name.

My name is nocoiner.

Die now.

First question: Where has he lost 1 BTC?

He still made 7900 dollar per BTC doing basically nothing. That's like nearly 120k profit doing nothing

If we take your random number of 500usd profit per day,
>240 days to get to 120k cash profit
>310 days open a year

You have to hard work 1 fucking year to achieve his profit.

Not sure who wins that game. Jelly boy

Have you considered offing yourself?
What language is your native language?
You cunt.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Since you knew what is going to happen, post your shorts

You are so french its unbearable
Everyone made profit on the way up and most people on biz made profit on the way down too
No one is actually losing money so jokes on you

Attached: 1517134302593.png (1055x102, 11K)

Your friend is going to be ridiculously rich in a few years. You'll still be busting ass at a restaurant.

Retard i earn money he looses mone since december.
Retarded you are.
I own 300k its not onternet money that can disapear.
Retard.
I will earn 10k a month AND I AM OWNER NOT WORKER
FOERVER.
RETARD

Once again. He bought Bitcoin at $100. Therefore he is in profit. I hope you are not the same an arrogant pile of shit in the RL or otherwise you can close your food palace in no time

A dumb frog restaurant cuck has a hard time with math. He bought at 100. He hasn't lost any money.

So he made $112,000 on a $1400 investment with out having to work in about five years.

Yeah what a moron

Nobody asking the important question:
Why is the bread black and why does the food look so oily?

Attached: 1522006677849.jpg (600x931, 77K)

If you are is good investor as he was Your 300,000 would be worth 25 million

And that's through her bra. Imagine those big mommy milky nipples in the nude.

I dont work I am owner.
I now make 100k pure profit per year. And still own 300k restaurant.
It ia actually 120k per year but I will lease a BMW M6 now and in 4 years I will be owner of that too.
And you have no idea who you are talking to.
I also rent a office building for 8k usd per month.
The building is worth 900k to 1.1m
My family has textile factory and a shoes stores. My wife is an actor earns a lot.

I will keep investing in real world keep shitting on crypto since we need it not to exsist.

Enjoy internet moni
We will keep advocating for cash cirulation and keep profiting from it.
Also I am 35 so young and wealthy much better then young and relaying on internet moni.

You have put in zero hours of work to create and manage that restaurant?

If he had put in $300,000 like you did he would have $25 million I don’t see why you don’t understand this

> user playing 9D chess with newfags
but if not, you're a faggot just kys

Bread is special baked with sea creature idk name in english the creature gives black color
Food is octopus potato olive oil and some other secrets.

I'm reading all of this in edupppz european accent

fuck ur fiat nigger

Btw he got the btc in exchange for payment for software service he provided.
HE IS NOT INVESTOR

9D chess? He is part of the subhuman race and confirms himself with every post that he owns shit.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you understand what rate of return is or not?

sir is that a rat soup?

Attached: 1522282658642.jpg (706x655, 57K)

Im white blue eyes.

How do you own anything. You can't even fucking spell.

Sepia ink then. Thanks.

I'm holding Lehman shares until 2030, don't laugh at me until then.

Cherry picking random stocks? Sounds legit.

That's awesome user.

That's my plan too but I am going I rental.

However I do not have anything close to 15 btc so I hope really for 50k. Cause that will make my plans possible :/

All or nothing.

Note I am not a neet and don't depend on crypto to live on as I work in HR.

Attached: 1521859845422.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

There's 7 days in a week not 25 you fucking Martian