Uh guys, this was supposed to hold

uh guys, this was supposed to hold.

Attached: ethogre.png (1029x510, 45K)

you can redraw your meme line to make it hold famalam

what? no I can't. Fuck off brainlet.

Just like we have false breakouts, we have false breakdown.

Many of those previous lows you're using also broke the trend line..but it bounces and we forget about it.

If you drew that line properly we blew past it weeks ago.

yes i can, i've included the red tail you missed

Attached: 1522336180651.png (1029x510, 45K)

good time to buy?

Show me

if you're prepared to average down over the next 6 months, yes

actually no its fucking ethereum you retard don't touch that shit, just average down BTC and buy alts when the bullrun starts

ofc
buy now, sell at 200

Why the FUCK are you charting using wicks? Daily closes only matter jesus fucking christ.

>alt coins

Attached: 12EBA3D8-6B9B-4761-ABC4-E5D1BADC210C.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>matters
nothing matters you brainlet. If it mattered it would have held as support, it clearly didn't.

>a trend line that been tested and held 100's of times in a year doesnt matter
kill yourself.

Superior log scale
>He thinks crypto markets have closing times
Candlesticks are a relic of an obsolete era.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-29 16-16-19.png (1838x889, 112K)

That was close. I nearly lost all hope, thanks for restoring it. To the mooooon guys

user that like has one point of contact it's a totally random position

>Broke parabolic.
>Has traditionally resulted in an 85% retrace.
>Some memeline faggots on this board still believe we're not falling to at least 4.5k.

Attached: 1519719000451.gif (364x489, 526K)

>this was supposed to hold
get it in your fucking head that reading charts is worthless

"this" was not supposed to do anything because "this" is nothing that exists and is only the result of plebs doing meme analysis beacuse their minds are not capable of doing something thats worth it. you got shilled. there is nothing for free. TA is for free and it does not require any skill. why would you get a premium for it?

well guess what. you dont

Wow ETH at 4.5k that's an interesting prediction user

I make mid six figures a year using meme analysis on forex

fake out break out

The only difference between wicks and closing amount is the arbitrarily timed break between candles. You think the market goes "oh crap it's about to tick over to the next candle, we better make the price more accurate instead of this outlier high/low"? With crypto, candles are just abitrary buckets to put continuous data in.

because candles are a rappresentation of the prices, not the actual prices. if you use candle in australian timezone you'd get a close at the candles low

fucking braindead autists thinking they are TA geniouses because they've lost money in shitcoin

It was the lower line of the huge july-november bull pennant, it's drawn from those lows. I kept it around because it stayed useful and relevant right up until we dropped through it. Maybe it'll be resistance again on the way back up.

not sure if serious, the whale manipulators go by GMT. Daily closes are absolutely relevant in crypto

>rappresentation

Attached: 658656567.png (213x237, 8K)

not my first language, but looks like you've already ran out of arguments

>Daily closes are absolutely relevant in crypto
kek

they are somewhat relevant in btc/usd but that's it, and i'm not even sure if the whale use gmt/gmt+1 or some other shitty timezone

daily should have reduced importance in crypto, there are no breaks

haha you're still in denial about this. Candles were a useful way of visualising data when all you had was {open, high, low, close} for each single-timezone 6.5 hour trading day. They are now voodoo cargo-cult nonsense that people cling to because TA is more tarot than technology.
These guys get it:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ETH does what daddy BTC does. Trying to read the ETH chart is like playing a game of telephone.

>implying
and even if this would be true it would still be no argument... some people got rich playing roulette aswell... what is probability... fucking brainlet

sorry fren

Attached: memelines.png (1029x510, 47K)

Don't worry user just redraw the meme line to hold the new drop

>aaaaaand were back

4K FLOOR YOU MORONS

i got buy orders set at $200 i feel so smart

He knows

>mfw Jow Forumslets still haven't upgraded to bartical analysis

My chart is showing One Homer and three or so Barts down to 2k where we will open the door and find the floor and walk the dinosaur to 1k.

>4K floor on an eth chart dude
Where have the nonretards gone this board now makes me dumber

Prepare to buy bitcoin cash. People want to hate on Roger Ver, but he's been in the bitcoin game longer than 90% of those still around. You put trust in bitcoin from the start so why not take a chance on something now? Bitcoin is fucking compromised. People need to stop denying what Blockstream and Lightning Network are doing to it.

that kind of thinking is why market panics occur.
you are the sucker
400 is most obvious major support level I've ever seen on a chart, when it breaks we're in for a wild ride, have fun panicking because you don't know where the bottom is

>rappresentation
>rapp
>rap
oh shit niga.