CASHING OUT

Okay anons, i've been in the bitcoin game since 2010 when i used my laptop to mine bitcoin, i have around 898 bitcoins in my wallet (1EpcsTPJyWqvdvCePz3JvUpDR6r4g6MPBE)
i've been lurking Jow Forums for a long time now, but i've never cashed out a big amount of money at once, but now that crypto is dead i'm going to, if anyone can tell me the best way to cash out like 100 coins at once gets one bitcoin as a thank you, also post your wallets

Attached: MAIN-Bitcoin.jpg (615x410, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/qztekgx2vqcj5eukacrsfd70366y3tzngc7e6m26l9
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
newsbtc.com/2017/12/26/belarus-legalises-cryptocurrencies-lure-foreign-investment/
cryptobriefing.com/top-5-crypto-friendly-nations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh god begging storys incoming

GDAX

don't cash out

don’t cash out. btc will be at least 50k by 2019

pump soon

Attached: pepe in happier times.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

Sorry for posting this in your thread, but it is relevant so I don’t want to start a new one...

I’ve been thinking, how the fuck did/do people cash millions out of crypto? Like were the banks/government not interested where all the money came from? Or did the person selling the crypto pay the right people to handle their money?

>also post your wallet
okay i'll take my chances
13cRrkLsQpjQg1mjnepZGxUM2VfYMRbeho

Attached: 83ed455e391ac3618e0ac8307ca3a9cb.jpg (512x510, 29K)

are you in the US in a region that has no taxes on precious metals?
If so you could buy gold with bitcoin from an online retailer and sell it locally to a professional numismatist losing just the premium you payed over spot.

1LvRSFLcpzACRsk8nbTGx5CjCnsLoaz762

Just sell them on GDAX

Easy as pie

If you're in the US kraken exchange will let you cash out that amount.

I wouldn't cash out right now but a whale friend of mine sold 120 BTC for Cash to some rich dudes. Guys would come over his place and deliver suitcases full of cash (not joking, he said it was the best method to not get flagged and taxed). Where are you from OP?

Addy: 1GbwQi37cbf38d7xapFiNhhx947nU3jcsK

372TarjMPfFXR2e38ky5GnBtJFmbo66m9m

Just

372TarjMPfFXR2e38ky5GnBtJFmbo66m9m

1DWbJcZjuNXvwk1DJgLiWE1onzcxuoagHF

Gemini or localbitcoins.com

my adr.
1PJFGWXJCS2so4WvLgxrh2LM4Pn5Zok7T2

Use gdax, gemini, bitstamp and kraken to sell your coins slowly to get the best price. Orderbooks are really thin.

>two people shitting bricks over price dropping even further

this is larp but ill bite

just go to gemini, you should be able to setup withdrawal in like a day.

my wallet is in this pic, don't feel like getting banned

Attached: 1522113089986.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

Come to Asia and I will help you sell them locally for cold hard cash. We can then run around, bang girls, eat dank food, see punk rock, and then I can funnel the money in and out of wherever you live, with you, through multiple trips.

any interest, e-mail me : [email protected]

1He7wPoZ6GZy3rCw3qbAc4tcdYDcpUw8Z5

Cash out at GDAX or Gemini. They may have daily withdrawal limits for cash but I guess as long as you have your cash safe you can afford to wait for it to appear on your bank account for a few days.
Also call your bank and tell them you are expecting a huge amount of money, maybe they would freeze your account if millions of dollar suddenly appear and unlocking would take quite a while I guess.

Also
13EDPdXuKyv1MJoBgDQcm8impck8N1FEqK

Have fun with your money

Use local bitcoin and find buyers over a period of a month or 2 meet in a public place even if it's outside a police precinct you'll get flagged or an account frozen trying to cash out 700k if this isn't a LARP

Make a revolut card first, then go to local bitcoins. Com and find reputable buyers. Make an account there and sell. Ask the buyers to make a bank transfer to your revolut card. In order to avoid fraud by the buyer cancelling the transaction then just make them take a picture of themselves with their passport and a sign that says that they bought btc from you or some shit.

191jvHF7Qzenvz5SP4tnc24pnkE1xJVqNH
Thank me later m8

i'm from Europe, over here we don't get taxed on crypto, i was using crypto credit cards, i know it's against the whole crypto thing but it's a lot easier, but i could never cash out a huge amount because the credit card company probably doesn't have that much funding or would allow it

good choice to cash out

very wise to not sell the 6k$ low but the 7k$ low

awesome, do this if you feel like getting stabbed and robbed op

revive me brother.

18gsmAwfFMCzdATNnht7ubvoYiCVFV4TZ

Attached: 1522335234351.png (644x408, 309K)

If you are ok with giving your info to kikes;
GDAX

if you are looking for an alternative, contact with bitfinex for off-book sell.

bc1qhp330dtla4atjpqt87ezcanryluxtfw0c8vl9q

Also please don't give btc away to faggots giving you exchange adresses.

The best and most secure way at present is to buy gold from a supplier who takes bitcoin. Simply cash out the coins or bullion at a local coin shop. Easy, simple and reasonably under the radar. Thanks in advance you know you want to.
1BpLbcF9sSBgzB2NVsdoCji8SBFtPPxvFD

Attached: pop.gif (276x321, 3.67M)

I'd say sell it all for cash and deposit to your bank slowly, localbitcoins might do that for ya

Or Bitstamp if you dont wanna deal with cash, fuck Coinbase

ty user. god bless you

3G9STgqTgASbLJbNbofXeqwxHKxzHJJUcP

also, why is nobody using segwit?

definitely dont go on bitmex and simply hedge the amount you want to sell using 15x leverage in the continuous contract. there wouldn't be any sort of advantages to doing that rather than dealing with usd

you can try selling it face 2 face, of course you can't do 100 btc but still.

also, bittrex has 150 btc / day if u are verified

1GeES57it7dnqkvDshu6uBCR4mPutTVzHS

In europe use btcdirect.eu
You can also buy gulden with btc and then you can cashout the guldens to euro on a IBAN account via Nocks. You can also buy watches with BTC and then sell the watches.

Attached: F3D80D62-55BD-4689-9A3B-59A19EB15948.jpg (903x600, 99K)

15bibE8CVq5zroV8an6H8aMGiVCB6gwaBq

Send it to me sir, ill di it for you sir

hey faggot what did you with the other 1000 btc you sent 2013?

Attached: 7E3B22C2-2A7E-4B20-AE44-5293E6693656.jpg (621x414, 53K)

Send to coinbase account that is linked to Hongkong Card.
No Questions asked:
3NFrLXMjmbhRfNqJ84jHL1G6mwU9FvAaQ7

Congratulations for making it, user

14QaMcPvBn8vSz9x9Pmusn7hxgtdjyzKVi

Attached: illu.jpg (1500x961, 304K)

those other 1000 btc were not mine, i mined aprox 898

Seriously, for something that big, I would talk to a reputable broker for Bitcoin. There are plenty of boomers who are looking at buying mass amounts. I have a colleague who sold 80 during the last spike and it was a mostly cash transaction.

3Nv1ifraDSHwtXaDFn4Htj8k6X3rT13jpN

>1EpcsTPJyWqvdvCePz3JvUpDR6r4g6MPBE

don't forget about the bcash

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/qztekgx2vqcj5eukacrsfd70366y3tzngc7e6m26l9

3G9STgqTgASbLJbNbofXeqwxHKxzHJJUcP

see you pink wojacks in a week when you're crying about selling the dip, fucking amateurs

oh looks like faggot op is selling right now

Use various avenues to be safe - some on localbitcoins.com, some Coinbase and Gemini.

1PMBooeofBJuWiWZ1bg26oJ7DGmkAnwwr7

Thank you brother

Attached: begging.jpg (778x764, 182K)

Just sign up on kraken user

OP

Wait until after the weekend. Then if you want to cash out, best thing to do is fly out of the country and sell it. this is your most profitable option.

1DWMQp5Qm2ySvtDhQswMr3wh4EnF25ZgB2

thank me later.

>now that crypto is dead
kek

no fucking poor begging retard here asks this larding fucker to proof it’s his fucking adress.

fucking retard op send 0.000666 btc from your adress and proof it’s yours.

sign a mesage with your private key (e.g. in electrum) you only need to do it once then people will always believe you and treat you accordingly.

oh wait you can't cuz you don't own the private key of the address

1. Sell some on exchanges, try Gemini or GDax(coinbase's exchange but with no coinbase fees), both safer options
2. You could also sell some on localbitcoins.com and get some liquidity through that
3. You Could also try Bitcoin prepaid cards with limited amounts which becomes a VERY easy way to spend your bitcoin as if it were cash
4. Maybe keep a tiny bit and use cards like types of cards are Monaco and Tenx where you can spend crypto as if it were a debit card as well

Remember not to market sell all at once and tank the price and therefore lose potential profit.

1GN7Eyi4b6tseQqhizzMxTUgoTa3qLxfSH

Don't cash out like a moron... unless you really need the money. Consider maybe investing parts of into real estate. But don't cash out everything now!

>Europe
>over here no taxes
You're a jerkoff. There are plenty of countries "over here" that tax crypto. Kys larp faggot

Strange that you're selling now though. If you have been around that long you'd have seen the same scenario like what? 4x? But better late than never right? Goodluck OP.

yeah, but where i am they aren't

Localbitcoins maybe? I've seen people buying bitcoin using cash, try to find someone whose willing to buy some bitcoin from you, also dont cash out everything, just in case we bounce from here.

BTC
1Jk6o2wX7UzxMVGMGj976k45ZSanYnH73f

Bcash
1F1aFyoCyNJRRiyirtaAX37MagNW12Pmg

seriously, you dont have send anything over 0.05

Sell them on localbitcoin, or small chunks on ebay / craiglist ect.
You could also try to find a local whale or people that want to invest and make them an offer.

12cY2CJQKGHgXQMZEMLLDveVMWjoFSWNPr

sorry op but you have discovered the bottle neck. and this is why BTC cannot crash to depths of hell so long as whales control most of it. they cant evaporate their wealth.

no bank or institution will allow you to cash out like that. none. not unless you are some esteemed client with a history of large transactions.

your only chance is to do it slowly with some favorable institutions. you need to find someone willing to trade assets with you, like property or gold for btc. good luck.

Alternately, if you dont mind the stress and slows peed, you can use darknet. Or you may have luck by creating an account in a more friendly nation and cashing out 10 BTC at a time. If you are in USA no luck.

i'm not cashing out everything, maybe 150 a little above one mill

fuck it, why not

3QhERZksd6cud61hQ9shyLB5fbvVsVopfX

Selling directly for cash is still your best bet. Under the radar and no one would ask you questions or lock up your bank acc

fuck me, i didnt read.
coinbase is easy enough to use, but their fees are kinda up there. there's also cryptonator, but you'd need to make a payeer account, which i wont do yet.

If only 150 you should prob do it on GDAX for best liquidity. When you slowly sell bots will automatically correct prices in terms of buying because of the price difference on exchanges.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Gdax is the best way to cash out, best exchange with ability to change bitcoin into fiat

1GN7Eyi4b6tseQqhizzMxTUgoTa3qLxfSH

how about just fucking paying the taxes and you're fine?

Move to Puerto Rico
>No taxes
>All the benefits of a Western Civilization
>Hot Latinas you could fuck

Please send some BTC to an Aryan who feel for the Kike scam known as ripple

166RheFeRTV3SykWzkSrBkwtmJifXcVVh4

Get an account with a bank that doesn't restrict Bitcoin. The ones that get restrictive on bitcoin are Bank of America, Citigroup, and Chase. Depending on where you live, you'll have to ask at the bank if they are bitcoin friendly.

BTC: 1KnFicba7vAxgcjY8K631aTBDwCFL6t38J

You're giving 1 btc for unconfirmed advice in text format? Give me 10 and I'll be your fucking accountant for half a year and fix all your shit for you.

100 BTC won't make a difference just dump it anywhere at the next place that looks good

Banker user here.

If this isn't a larp, I would use GDAX. I belive they have daily limits though.

In terms of the banking side - speak to your bank and be honest with them Do not do lots of smaller amounts - we have MI Reports for anti-money laundering that will set off alarms. One big amount is lots better.

Also - speak to them about investing. You don't have to invest, but a bank is less likely to give you hassle of they think you are going to invest with them. Make an excuse to pull out of any deal, unless you really do want their help managing it.

1GdSfcKijuxBc4dZTsrSc92WABbHMKmVD4

Adding to the above, you can also go to a crypto friendly country like Belarus and cash out there: newsbtc.com/2017/12/26/belarus-legalises-cryptocurrencies-lure-foreign-investment/

Top 5 countries for cryptos:
cryptobriefing.com/top-5-crypto-friendly-nations/

1KnFicba7vAxgcjY8K631aTBDwCFL6t38J

Don't do this user, you'll always regret it, maybe this isn't the actual bottom but it sure is pretty damn close, just hold it

Thank me later
1KXEmbLxDcTZVBmTc57i2PfXsdFmUjXkji

13Jmk4DAPT6mfEBwCvhc1xSfCo9HCrrpDo

Don't be a retard and cash it out one way. Also you need to do it progressively.
1. Buy gold with bitcoin and then get that gold for cash at pawn shops
2. Sell normally on an exchange but not all at once or they will freeze your wallet
3. Use some of you new found cash to fly to the nearest bitcoin atm
You're welcome

Attached: IMG_3918.png (500x343, 86K)

While i'm at it, ill go ahead and parrot what some other anons are saying.
talk to your bank, make sure they wont fuck with you for dealing in bitcoin. only then should you dump your load.
as for exchanges, refer to my earlier comment in this thread about coinbase and cryptonator.

BTC (again): 3QhERZksd6cud61hQ9shyLB5fbvVsVopfX

Deposit 100 BTC on Gemini or GDAX.
(Or better yet, use an OTC desk, like Kraken's)
Try to cash out, they'll ask you to prove your source of income, or prove that you're an early investor.

Sign a message from an OLD address,
1EpcsTPJyWqvdvCePz3JvUpDR6r4g6MPBE won't cut it,
as that is a July 2013 address, and your coins would be worth $500k even back then.

Call your bank, let them know you are about to receive close to a million dollars.
Better to have them close your account if they are not bitcoin-friendly, than to have your cash frozen AFTER you send it in.

Pay your taxes. Get an accountant that specializes in crypto, you can afford it.

1eVDNLgBJmJtGL5HUgrT4vZW11NATQyxh

>60 replies
>no .11111111 btc movements in the wallet done on 3/29 to prove wallet ownership

you guys are braindead

>1. Buy gold with bitcoin and then get that gold for cash at pawn shops
a pawn shop will give you like 30% under spot lol
don't do this

That isn't true, plus if you're really that rich you can just move to another country. Also I know plenty of whales who sell their BTC on behalf of off-shore companies they setup. There are tons of loopholes and whales use them, you're just a dumbass.

I'll do it for half. I 'm actually a certified public accountant. This guy is just a faggot.

166RheFeRTV3SykWzkSrBkwtmJifXcVVh4

My price just went up to 20.

Sell them off at bitcoin ATMs. Probably have to drive around a decent bit bud you would be able to get cash immediately and anonymously.

1B7gnuoZgaaHsbMbxyafN1CnUhT1U3rkqY

I just want a little btc so I can get some dabs desu

As other anons said, GDax or other official institutions. You will probably want to go through legal/easy channels if this isn't a LARP.

If you're wanting to do it ASAP I wouldn't recommend that. Doing it gradually would be in your best interest; maybe thousands per week, not tens of thousands.

You will also get more out of it this way since we all know 1 BTC will bounce back some day. Despite all FUD and memes on Jow Forums I think most of us know this is a long game.

I'm an absolute poorfag with no prospects so 1 BTC would be life-changing.

1L3vR4tintk5ZopGaTZx1TmMi65jfvQkcN

Attached: 1506009827805.gif (256x256, 3.09M)

He might as well find an actual accountant who is actually a professional and not some autist for 20 BTC.

so mccafee is eating dick? kek

how are people even believing you

You want to buy quality antiques and art by agreement and pay in bit coin. You'd be amazed how many dealers will do business with you. You then have an object with inherent value that rises with inflation that you are free to sell. Downside you have to have reasonable knowledge or a robust area of antiques or art which is why you should develop cultured tastes user

Localbitcoins
Quadra
Move to porto rico No cap gain tax
Or go there. Pay someone a percent to do for you

145AJT86UgadHDXjE8V6xYSTyCuz2QFUuf

Thanks my man

blind hope, really.

1J3LFP7iLLghnUsenojYQkeoGyJTxMtxX6

good luck user congrats on new life

Don't cash out OP. 50k EOY.

If you really want to cash out I'd transfer everything to coinbase and then into your bank account in small 10 dollar chunks.

3JMU5vuzwxjyQpwjps3Tm6gVacYKkwFq9k

Attached: 1512992371957.jpg (464x515, 51K)

1Khhi9dptEgraQFd9cVZ2YhW33tEBBhGHZ Use gDAX

it's amazing how many retards taking this serious.

a fucking basement dweller posting some bitcoin adress with 7 million $ not moved for 3 years. no proof of ownership and acts like a total retard that doesn't even know how to cash out.

Also you could buy art or antiques you get a tax cut. You donate to charity you get a tax cut. There are many loopholes you should look out for. Also try buying property you get deductions with a mortgage.

Problem with your little chart, it has a formal fallacy in that with several such iterations and one bitcoin is worth more than all assets on the planet and all bitcoin based economics collapse. Therefore at some point growth must stop or slow drastically. Which it is. Put it another way, past performance is not indicative for future performance.

Could Jow Forums enable global IDs or something so you could filter the Pajeets who post in threads like this unironically?

well if youre serious about posting addies... 18ahPzGV6UnEQZB1WTovdM7f841Dt7qmHp
a ban from Jow Forums would be healthy anyway

how does it feel to know you could have cashed out at 20k instead?

1A1uBfFrjVqSjpiUvK82S4wNmMEQ3fsV7J

Ty hopefully not larping abon

1JfEfexWSbKDM9SUM2T61DFDsjWCTnNc9W

localbitcoins.com or coinfloor

In Hollywood here, know some people who would pay cash for a discount
Know some people in Los Angeles that would pay cash

Save me good sir

12KMGeWMJznq4o7MzhfXQ5cRSa9skzHApG

Larpetilarplarp

Nice LARP
Unless you live in Monaco there is no country that does not tax mining profit on crypto in europe