I am really smart but too lazy to go to college. What can i do to get money?

I am really smart but too lazy to go to college. What can i do to get money?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

Get some kneepads

buy weed stocks

Develop an ethic for hard work where your self worth is based on having good process rather than results, with honest self-criticism.

Or kneepads

and some strong mouth wash.

knee pads will prevent miniscus tear, mouthwash so you can kill the germs from all those smart money cocks you will be sucking

I started working in a factory and worked my way up> Now working in supply chain with no degree

Prove you are smart fagit

Anything that pays well requires hard work, whether that's in the planning or the execution or both

K N E E P A D S
N
E
E
P
A
D
S

start at mcdonalds and work your way up

why do you think you are smart?

Attached: 85e.png (526x570, 231K)

dude I had like slightly above average grades
but really I would have been top of the class but my laziness you know

>falling for the hard work meme

>Says he's smart
>Comes to biz for financial advice

K N E E P A D S
N N
E E
E E
P P
A A
D D
S S

Kek you are a failed

Why does every underachieving shit pull the "I am wicked smart but lazy" card? If you were so smart you'd be able to judge the consequences of being a lazy fuck.

Abuse hard drugs and hit your head on some concrete

Should lose a few iq and humble yourself a bit

Then you can clean toilets

Unrealized grades are like unrealized gains on bitmex

College is the new high school degree.
Masters is the new college degree.

This right here.

Problem with dumb people like you is that they don't realize they are dumb.

Educate urself on the blogchain ta and deside if you have money to put in

Become an e-celeb
Set up a patreon
Become a drug dealer
Become a hooker

Lmao

I have seen lots of retarded people getting money. A smart person like me can make more.

The vast majority of people are dumb, they think that "working hard" wasting your life is necesary.

Dude. I bet 10btc that you will be neet in 6 months time.

Knowing doesn't equal doing something against it. There's a regular stream of stories with people with perfect grades/career's giving up and running into the woods to live alone. The ammount of people who just neet will obviously be even higher. I think it's a form of depression as people ragequit society after they realise their idealistic ideas won't work out and so they give up completly.

I was tested at 138 as a child, got 800/680 on my SATs. Easiest job for lazy, math-skilled folks is programming at a huge shitty corporation. If you are genuinely bright and have poor temperament, management will try to coach you because you are the perfect candidate for them proving their worth as a manager. Slowly improve, stay lazy and mentally flexible, and you should make OK money. I do 1-2 hours of work a day, get average performance reviews.

If you can prove your worth in other ways (I won a company hackathon) but subpar in your regular job, they will keep you around at a big corp. This strategy stops working when you get to around ~30, hopefully you saved up enough to NEET it up

Degrade yourself on the internet
Suck a horse or similar

Start listening to Jordan Peterson, you'll regret not going to college. Not only are you not as smart as you think you are, you don't even know how smart you can become.

Anything that pays well requires hard work, whether that's in the planning or the execution or both.