Whoa

Pump incoming dudes

Attached: Capture2.jpg (625x534, 56K)

... in cooperation with what banks?

binance should be soon to follow

oh look the fake money exchange is pumping the market again with more fake money. I can't wait until the SEC gets fed up and forcibly hauls their asses in front of congress.

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

>sec

bitfinex isnt even open to the US you dumbass fudder

Where have you been for the last 200 years? In that time the US government has consistently proven it will do whatever the fuck it wants, wherever the fuck it wants, whenever the fuck it wants.

shut up nerd

whoa sick burn dude.

Attached: 1513102647630.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

doesn't matter. They have customers in the US, thus making them subject to US jurisdiction. there's a term for this but I can't remember what it is.

the military maybe but not a securities commission you dumb fuck. they have no jurisdiction

hey retard

shut the fuck up

This is it. CLASSIC inverse Bart.

Attached: 1522315019351.png (500x481, 175K)

they do not have US customers

i spoke to a highly respected lawyer at goodwin procter law firm that has international clients getting harassed by the SEC which is claiming jusrisdiction because USA operators got tokens somehow

They state that they do not allow US citizens to use their exchange. If US citizens are using Bitfinex, they are doing it against the wishes of Bitfinex.

no

wrong, US customers are barred

Repeat after me:
THE SEC IS AN AMERICAN FUCKING ENTITY
THE SEC IS AN AMERICAN FUCKING ENTITY
THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OUTSIDE THE USA
THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION OUTSIDE THE USA

didnt they already announce it and and its just a waiting game now?

>SEC hauls Bitfinex assets in front of American Congress
The retardation is mind boggling.

Dude, if your bank refuses a debit transfer of any kind, you should switch immediately

Butt licking statist piece of ahit
The times they are a

US government said they won't be doing shit, because it's not under their jusrisdiction. They said it during the 2nd hearing.
Stay mad, faggot.