Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums.
Bitfinex just saved crypto.
Have a nice day!

Attached: The_Tweet_That_Saved_Crypto.png (802x594, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitfinex/status/979386073079001088
blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/fiat-trading-pair-additions/
coindesk.com/dutch-bank-ing-confirms-bitfinex-account/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah? And which banking partner is enabling this?
We don't get to know, right?
Figured

twitter.com/bitfinex/status/979386073079001088
blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/fiat-trading-pair-additions/
It doesn't matter. In any case we will probably find out when they enable deposits, as we will see the address you can send to.
What matters is that they are sorting their shit out, and it means that the tethers probably weren't fabricated, and they probably won't need to do any more. Still very unbelievably bullish news.

post YFW this just enables easier shorting of bitcoin

Attached: 1517365124816.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Too bad it's a bear market and good news dowsn matter.

except how it just pumped 200 points with good green volume.

Attached: upnl.png (1302x47, 16K)

BITFINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>it doesn't matter
no one trusts these pieces of shit. of course it matters.

hold on, what will happen to tether after this?

Hmmm. This might make me switch from Kraken.

>Bitfinex
>Save crypto

Bitfinex has power to cause worse things than MtGox

It can coexist. Tether is still a cryptocurrency which might have other uses, it's not fiat and doesn't compete with the real thing.

Whats the point when you can just buy fiat now? Binance is going with fiat as well.

It'll still be around I suppose. However, it means that the tethers issued were probably not fraudulent, and the auditor was fired for a legitimate reason, possibly conflict of interest.

You need CRAZY good regulatory compliance to be able to run a fiat exchange. That means their banking is legal as far as regulators can see.

We all thought so. They saved it, by proving 2017 was organic growth.

Attached: 1518118721096.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

t a x
p u r p o s e s

Point is that some russian or pajeet exchanges can't accept dollar, yet they can do tether. It also means there won't be an inflation of tether demand, means no need for more """printing""". If anything this is definitely a good thing for everyone.

>They saved it, by proving 2017 was organic growth.

whoa

Did anyone see Bitfinexed's salty damage control response to the tweet?

The guy spent literally 16 hours a day on twitter, watching orderbooks, in BFX's subreddit, watching videos about Bitfinex, formulating conspiracy theories, etc for the last year.

Assuming they deliver on their announcement, Bitfinexed pretty much had the last year of his life completely invalidated by a single 140-character tweet Ouch.

hahahahaha! Yes! Checked!

Attached: C3eAO6iUkAA4siX.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Nothing has been confirmed. No idea what banking partner supposedly enables this, if they're even talking about real fiat to begin with and not some new token IOU.

Still no audit of anything. For all we know this can be a last PR stunt to suck in as much money as possible before exit scamming completely, because they are under investigation.

Thanks for sharing bro. Sorry your life’s work on Twitter has been invalidated.

This is also bullish news for another reason. JPY and GBP. They'd be the only exchange other than kucken to accept them. Both are difficult to gain access too due to both countries having different banking systems to Europe and America. Take that how you will.

Kraken has shit fees for those currencies too that scare off small investors. £5 per deposit, and withdrawal! Bfx mentioned in their post there would be low fees for a time before they are added. This will attract new money.

t. bitfinexed

I know there are social media shills employed by bitfinex here. You've not been very subtle. Never actually addressing anything of substance and seeming to be a fan of bitfinex in an emotional way beyond what would be realistic for any normal user of the exchange. There is no bitfinex token either, so there's no incentive for random anons to shill beyond what they believe.

You clearly want our neetbux but you can just fuck off desu.

You can print tether at will, yet even that, you don't bother to have 1:1 to the amount that users on your exchange supposedly own.

Maybe you don't need an audit, considering you're pretty transparently shady to anyone with half a functional braincell.

Attached: 1512302131392.jpg (1303x979, 197K)

They've already been audited several times and subpoenaed you dumbfuck. Stay salty.

i audited bitfinex
can confirm
they are good
please buy tether
thanks

its really bitfinexed
get a life you goddamb queer LOL

Who cares about shitty irrelevant low volume fiat pairs?
I'm not a burger by I prefer trading in USD only because whales are there

yeah it's him, same writing style and obsession.

>They've already been audited several times
No.
>and subpoenaed you dumbfuck.
It was implied with that one canary thing on that one guy's twitter and we don't know the results of the subpoena, if there was one. For all we know, bitfinex is about to get absolutely wrecked.
I'd tell you to get a fucking life instead of shilling for evil scum, but I know this is a part of your day job, so I guess it makes rational sense for you to say what you say.

samefagging as usual

Sorry Bitfinex'd, but someone has got to tell you this.
You've been spreading a lot of conveniently timed FUD recently on twitter. Right now, the multi-million dollar company with transparent ownership, and soon to be adding fiat-backed exchanges is a lot less suspicious than the anonymous, online "journalist" whose career RELIES ON Bitfinex crashing.
(You) can call me a shill.
(You) can keep calling out the same shit about your half-baked conspiracy theories to generate FUD.
In the long run (You) are the one with the agenda as a "journalist." Deliberately creating fake news about a growing market for your own gain is worse than Soros, and pathetic. I hope you and your Ronald McDonald lawyer lose the slander lawsuit they are going to throw at you.

You're the one with the agenda, and it's pathetic. Pic related is the up-to-date rich list balance sheets, since you cherry picked a screenshot from ATH.

Attached: Tether_rich.png (1000x909, 84K)

> Pic related is the up-to-date rich list balance sheets, since you cherry picked a screenshot from ATH.
At no point should the combined tether holdings people users of bitfinex have totaled 1.8m.
But the fact is, their address had only 1.8m at some point and has been below 60m many times for longer periods.
There is no denying that the amount of tether they hold is not proportionate to that which they users supposedly own.

I am not bitfinex'ed. I read like 1/3 of your post because it's clearly mostly ad-hom drivel.

I guess the biggest in the Netherlands?

coindesk.com/dutch-bank-ing-confirms-bitfinex-account/

you are fucking nuts dude

>You can print tether at will, yet even that, you don't bother to have 1:1 to the amount that users on your exchange supposedly own.
what i never got is, if this is true so what? not like a tether pump is any different than other stupid crypto pumps.

oh boy I cant wait for JPYT and GBPT

REV UP THAT PRINTER