Catholic Thread Universal - "Hail Mary, Mother of God" edition

Hail my fellow Catholics and my fellow mislead Christian brothers.
We ought to start with a Hail Mary prayer to begin this thread with holiness.
>Hail Mary
>A prayer for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ.
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Attached: HolyMother.jpg (2048x3071, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
files.catbox.moe/0jzusw.png
youtube.com/watch?v=bqTkzdmr2dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Jesus-Christ, God Incarnate and Logos Incarnate, gave the keys of his sacred Church to Saint-Peter, even though Jesus knew very well that he Saint-Peter is a sinner that denied Jesus-Christ three times in a row.
Why did Jesus-Christ make Saint-Peter the first pope even though he knew in advanced that he would deny him three times ?
Because in order to follow Jesus-Christ, you don't have to be perfect, because we are weak creatures. You have to be humble and recognize your weakness, recognize your original sin and fellow Christ, his Church, and confess your sins regularly.

Attached: FirstPope.jpg (800x533, 226K)

All Rabbi Jesus fairy tales belong in Jow Forums now. Thanks.

Attached: bant.png (1901x4509, 1.06M)

bump. Ave Maria!

Attached: pius 13 wink.gif (356x200, 1.24M)

can't cope. everything you have to be thankful for comes from Christ and His Church.

>Our Father (Traditional)
Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Attached: JohnLogos.png (1575x1107, 1.25M)

Christian faith is political nowadays.

Attached: 1553188790575.jpg (446x580, 88K)

Ave Maria! Gratia plena,
Dominus tecum
benedicta tu in mulieribus
et, benedicta fructus ventris tui, Iesu.
Sancta Maria, mater Dei
ora pronobis peccatoribus,
nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Based latin

Catholic thread. mary, mary, mary, mary mother of God, mother of God ........no no no its not worship

getting really tired of this shit

>333
GOD bless those digits user, this thread is holy

Rome and Greece were on a decent trajectory long before they were forced to accept a suicidal rabbi deity by some corrupt leaders.

Attached: Pre-christian Rome.jpg (1504x574, 515K)

Jesus Christ is GOD
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

From thine is the Kingdom
The Power and the glory
Forever and ever
Amen.

You know what’s strange? I never forgot the Christian prayer, it is so distinct and memorable

Supposed to be Iesus* pretty sure. My Latin is all rote :-/ Not like my based blessed late mother.

>Doesn’t remember the Byzantine Empire
The Empire of Constantinople lastest longer than the Republic and the Roman Empire combined. It was the most advanced Christian state for centuries, and an absolute powerhouse

Attached: 5B7E85DC-ADAB-472F-8CE9-3519F92D4AA1.png (2111x1144, 216K)

>Netherlands
Yikes, home of the Jews for a very long time with the support of the Protestant state. No wonder that Protestants almost have a Talmudic hatred of the Mother of God.

Attached: Masters2.jpg (685x484, 100K)

Attached: 1564879930300.png (660x431, 400K)

Go fuck a boy or something.

Fuck you Jesuit shills.

Attached: pope jesus mask.png (946x669, 967K)

>home of the Jews for a very long time with the support of the Protestant state
That would be Catholic Spain, that had Marranos rule the entire new world. Before 1492, they were known for being the most jew-loving state in the west, and Spain is as Catholic as you can get.
>waa everybody that doesn't worship Mary as much as I do is defiling the mother of god

There is literally nothing wrong with protestantism

Attached: CathocucksOwned.jpg (1220x773, 192K)

The Vatican was and is the most anti-white institution in the entire world.

Attached: leprot.png (1302x751, 590K)

being white won't save you on judgement day, user. In heaven there is a king. In hell, ALL are equal

Bunch of fucking pedophiles

Sure, but that doesn't mean you have to give your daughter to an American Indian because he's a Catholic (the entire spic race was created by the Catholic church, for they blessed all interracial marriage between the Spanish settlers and the Indians).

Protestants are men of little faith.
Pic related, the story of sleeping Jesus in the boat during the storm.
Higher res: files.catbox.moe/0jzusw.png

Attached: jesusBoat.jpg (876x5606, 3.03M)

Mary—Mother of Jesus not “Mother of God”

Mary was Jewish by birth, and she was a direct descendant of KingDavid. (Luke 3:23-31) She was highly favored by God for her faith and devotion. (Luke 1:28) God chose her to become the mother of Jesus. (Luke 1:31,35) Along with her husband, Joseph,Mary had other children.—Mark 6:3.

Although the Bible shows that Mary became a disciple of Jesus, not much additional information is given about her.—Acts 1:14.

Why do some consider Mary the mother of God?

The earliest evidence of devotion to Mary dates from the late fourth centuryC.E. At that time, the Catholic Church became the State religion of the Roman Empire. As a result, many who had a pagan background became nominal Christians. The church had also adopted the unscriptural teaching of the Trinity.

Thedoctrine of the Trinityled many in the church to conclude that if Jesus were God, then Mary must be the mother of God. In 431C.E., a church council in Ephesus officially proclaimed Mary the “Mother of God.” Mariolatry—the excessive veneration of Mary—flourished after this Council of Ephesus. And as those from a pagan background joined the church, images and icons of the Virgin Mary gradually took the place of their fertility goddesses, such as Artemis (Diana, to the Romans) and Isis.

In 432C.E., Pope SixtusIII ordered a church to be built in Rome in honor of the “Mother of God.” It was built near the site of an earlier temple erected in honor of Lucina, the Roman goddess of childbirth. One author described this church as “an enduring symbol of the assimilation of the Great Mother of the pagan cults to the cult of Mary after the Christianization of Rome.”—Mary—The Complete Resource

>Mary—Mother of Jesus not “Mother of God”
That's her official name, Mother of God.

It was your Pope Peter who could not even walk on water

except he did but when his faith faultered he drowned

Thus he could not

youtube.com/watch?v=bqTkzdmr2dM

Left can't meme

jannies are faggots

>Prots can't meme

FTFY

Oh man what a sick joke of a church anyways post my church

Attached: 2B59B508-84CB-455A-97A0-7BC97FBE0CD7.png (400x1610, 798K)

Or not fuck me over some .. idk

Attached: A76A8F54-D2E7-46F7-8DEB-C4F01451D23A.jpg (230x219, 14K)

Amen.

Yeah this is what my lesbian pastor says all the time

bump