Just a reminder that if you hold REQ and LINK you will make it. People will think you got lucky...

Just a reminder that if you hold REQ and LINK you will make it. People will think you got lucky, but only you will know how many hours you spent looking at stinky linkie memes and reading REQ FUD. And yet you still HODLed.

I'm not fucking selling REQ and LINK until they're both at least $50

Attached: link.png (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/218iXiKhKlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much REQ and how much LINK do I need to MAKE IT?

10k of each

>mfw I bought LINK during the SIBOS pump and I could've bought twice as many LINK if I just waited a few days for the price to crash

Not gonna lie, user, it feels bad but I'm still accumulating. Hoping to have over 20k LINK by this summer

My plan is to hold AMB until it pumps and then take the profits from it into LINK and REQ 50/50

20k is a comfy amount. Especially if you also have some REQ bags lying around.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 2.jpg (970x980, 222K)

donky fuck time Rajit stop shit posting fuck a donky now

Hope so user.

I've been trying to get an advisory role for some ICOs and get a % of tokens, and hoping that I can use that money to accumulate more LINK.

This copypasta FUD is getting stale, user. It might be time to come up with some new material

How much do (((they))) pay you to spread LINK FUD pajeet?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIRT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: 1521997133089.jpg (768x960, 175K)

Attached: IMG_0531.png (556x420, 423K)

Seconded. They've fucking killed it now

You are a MANIAC!

this: You could try making new pasta based on that medium thing, but even that is probably too stale at this point.

it is (((they))) that are paying you to swarm Jow Forums with endless linkshit spam rakesh

time to go back to fucking your sheeps

Best box in the business.

Shitcoin with shit memes

Doomed to fail, even the name is shit

youtu.be/218iXiKhKlg

This made me feel all fuzzy inside.
Thanks, user.

sure, pajeeta

>pajeeta
is that your sheep bride to be?
good luck with that aids, rakesh.

whatever you say, dev

rakesh, look, let us be reasonable here.

i understand that your family have been scooping shit for centuries, and thus your infatuation with toilets and chainlink, but those sheep need some of lovin' too.

It's tough. Glad someone else believes.

Attached: IMG_1553.jpg (750x242, 30K)

I am very poor, I have 1000 LINK and 2000 REQ, please advise sir

>People will think you got lucky

This is going to annoy the shit out of me.

Hang in there brother

Attached: 1522087099010.jpg (444x470, 40K)

Shit dude, count your blessings. I only have 1000 LINK. That's my entire portfolio.

but you know what the worst part is?

I bought LINK at $1

Attached: display_dd12b740013dbb5d460a0785f99f661a.png (600x435, 50K)

It doesn’t matter. We’ll be free and they’ll still be shackled to their pathetic wagecuck existence

Nahhhh man what's in the box? WHATS IN THE FUCKIN BOX?

Attached: IMG_0539.jpg (275x183, 12K)

> Be in year 2080
> Bernie Sanders was revived and printed a quadrillion dollar to avoid a pension collapse
> Hyperinflation ruined the US economy, a bigmac at mcdonalds costs 5.15 million USD
> 1 chainlink costs 1 million USD

SEE? YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE HODLD

>WHATS IN THE FUCKIN BOX?
all your hopes and dreams, everything you have ever wanted, everything you desire and eternal freedom is inside this box.
all you have to do is get 10k of it into your wallet and wait.

Attached: ded.jpg (376x400, 125K)

Nice fud buddy, enjoy being poor. You're going fomo once link hits $10. Only to contemplate necking yourself when you realize you don't have enough money to make it.

Daytrade it muh niqqa

100k of each minimum to make it
you will NOT make it with 10k

I have 7k of each. Will I ever make it?

haha okay i'll just have tens of thousands of dollars at my disposal

>People will think you got lucky, but only you will know how many hours you spent looking at stinky linkie memes and reading REQ FUD. And yet you still HODLed.
i simply bought some in case it will moon, i didnt read shit

Attached: 1515694040988.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Unfortunately the truth.

Hoping I can make it with just 1k. Gonna try and double it before it starts going up.

But I can still run a node r-right?

Fuck off

you dont even need link to run a node but there is an incentive for your node to store link as per whitepaper explains. tl;drwp more link you have the better

I’ve got 21k LINK , 11k req but want more.
I’m holding 5k dragonchain , 7k QSP , 12k ADA.
I’m in big profit on drgn and QSP. 60%loss in ADA.
Should I dump these fro more REQ&LINK 60/40?

id go 50 50 if anything i mean req would need a way to handle charge-backs and fraud and i believe theyll do this through decentralized oracle solution or use the ChainLink Network.

Not gonna give a fuck about their opinions, they will have no idea how much stress weve already endured on the ride to making it, their opinions will be nothing in comparison to that stress.

Been holding since January. I honestly hate my fucking life right now.

Been holding since September. I honestly love my fucking life right now.
>have 20k link now
>about to have 30k link

Attached: linkhands.jpg (768x512, 165K)

Our lives are pain. How much?

Attached: 1512445049538.jpg (800x450, 117K)

live your life. stop looking. one year from now you are rich.